❄ snowboy showdown ❄

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 7:43:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For what felt like forever, Jaskier stared at Taiga. He had not a single thought in his heads, as his intake left him dazed and confused. Really, it was a miracle he even knew who she was, let alone where he was and what he was doing. All he knew at this point is that he was keeping himself busy and going fast. He was like a kid who had been left unsupervised in a candy store with the way he rushed to make his next piece. He couldn't help the laughter that came with his reply.

"I'll be real with you, I don't even know what the fuck I'm making at this point but it's something."

It wasn't long until he tossed Taiga herself a bag of his so-called powdered magic so she could join in on his fun.

dNvyi_Nc

bottom: x2 = duplicate destroyed via sabotage
middle: x3 = 2 duplicates destroyed via sabotage
top: x3
decoration: x1
SNOWBOY COMPLETE

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@taiga

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 7:57:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The blonde couldn't help but give a shrug of his shoulders. Did he have anything that required his attention? Not necessarily. If anything, he'd likely just go back to their working quarters and make sure all the dogs were present and accounted for. They had some culling in their future given the shape of some of her fighters seemed to diminish a great deal. Roman came to realize that it was a mercy kill if anything. (Did some of them let themselves get to that state so they could be put out of their misery? It seemed shameful, really.) He remained knelt and looked up at the redhead -- a natural position for the two, albeit this went without Lorelei's typical encouragement of the tip of her boots as they propped up his chin.

"I'll simply be cleaning up in your place is all."

The answer came simple and forward. Their work got messy, but with the right cleanup to it, it didn't seem too bad. Roman looked to the Arctozolt that Lorelei had out and gave a humored scoff. It was a far cry from her typical dogs, so he had to admit he was a little surprised at the sight of the new addition to her team.

"I'm surprised that pink thing on the pup isn't here with you instead."

He affectionately referred to Goobly the Ditto, of course.

sZCxSPeh

x0 bottom
x2 middle
x2 top
x0 decoration

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 8:08:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A humored hum left his lips at the mention of how she was as a baby. Even now well into adulthood, she had a broad physique, but it suited her. Only the best for his personal bodyguard, he supposed. As he listened to her, he looked down at their intertwined fingers and only broke away when she stated that she liked to hear about him more. For a fraction of a second, his grip tightened just a little out of his own deep fears. To him, showing too much vulnerability was a weakness. Cato let out a shaky breath and spoke low, but in careful thought as though he attempted to unravel himself just a bit.

"I... Can't really say I know what to share with you," he admitted. "Nothing I'm sure you haven't read with my psychiatric and medical evaluations, at least."

He made sure that the same person who was supposed to act as his bodyguard knew the ins and outs of his health evaluations. It wasn't long until he looked at his Delphox as if longing for some reassurance from his lifelong partner. The fox simply nodded its head to its trainer and Cato let out a shaky breath.

"I can't recall much about my own mother, admittedly. The details I do know aren't for prying ears though. As for myself? I certainly prefer being at the thrall of a calculator and paperwork than being out in public like this, but it's... A nice change, I must admit."

Q_usImjT

x0 bottom
x2 middle
x1 top
x1 decoration

prompts used
- dress your pokemon in a holiday costume

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,208 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 8:12:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-moon"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
creating snowboys were a little more difficult than he imagined them being. it was moments like this that he wished that he had the creativity of someone like or , both seemed better equipped to handle this than him.

[break][break] jayden glances towards the other participants, most of who had either completed their own snowboys or were well on their way. some were a bit taller than others, others were a bit smaller.

[break][break] as he observed them, he watched as lada and hesus exchanged blows in the snow, baring their teeth playfully at one another.

[break][break]

z42SPsPp

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
open to interaction [break][break]

top (69) (62) [break]
middle [break]
bottom (24) (21) (5) [break]
decoration

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".gems"] --accent:#643BB0; --speech:#925df5; } .jayjay { --accent:#643BB0; --speech:#925df5; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--speech); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody i"]color: var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 8:27:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Everything happened in a blur -- while hands quickly reached out to try and catch his pink haired companion, it seemed he wasn't quick enough. Fritz notably winced the moment her ass hit the ground. But the fact she managed to get up again with little to no trouble was enough to reassure him that she hadn't broken anything. While her team gave the misbehaved Glaceon a stern talking to, Fritz decided to help the poor woman up off of her feet. This meant she'd likely be out of commission while some of her other teammates tried to form their snowboy. In the meantime, he opted to carry her on his back so she could at least rest her no doubt bruised tailbone.

"You know they're not being serious when they tell you to get out there and break a leg, right?"

His sarcasm was his way of showing that he cared, really.

"But really, if this is uncomfortable, I'll put you down. Maybe once we get home, we can get you and your tailbone on some ice."

SNOWBOY ALREADY COMPLETED

@aim

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 0:12:37 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
"so you'll be accompanying me, then," she said flatly, already too used to saying this as means of demanding him around. this time, it was just making an educated guess to what he intended to do - not like he had the liberty to intend anything, instead swept up by the waves that took him forward and back. "i know you have nothing to do for the holidays, either." lorelei had work to do, as always. culling of her more meek dogs was a daily process she couldn't stop partaking in due to the amassing of their numbers, given new 'wranglers' she had hired on to expedite the recruitment process. even so, she looked upon roman and wondered if she could give it a rest for one day; just one, enough to spend some transparent moments with her favorite right-hand dog.[break]
mother sneezed at this, as if offended by the mere thought that she was not the favorite. of course, it was likely just the fire type being out in the cold that made it perturbed in such a way.[break]
"when was it that you moved in with me? last year?" it had been a few years back, near his initiation. unlike her previous dogs, she allowed him residence with her quickly. the bite and bark he had was enticing to her since she had known him prior to abducting him from his normal life, not some stranger's bitter words that made her do nothing more than roll her eyes. she chuckled from deep within her throat, knowing well enough she was playing it off as if she didn't know. "i would hope you make dinner tonight. i'll be home for it this time around," lorelei said with an almost positive and excited lilt to her tone. the arctozolt was bounding about, catching snowflakes in its maw. maybe its spirits were rubbing off on her. "goobly seems to be happy staying at home, so maybe i should too - out of this cold." with this, she answered roman's curiosities. the ditto didn't particularly like the cold - even finding ice types weak and ignorant especially with the appearance of the arctozolt. "i didn't make plans at home, but we could come up with something. i did get you some presents, so maybe it's time to open them." being filthy rich allotted lorelei ease of purchase of anything she wanted. aside from random gaming consoles, she also had a closet full of gifts - being too busy to put up a proper tree.[break]
"what say you, roman? will you humor me and rock around the christmas tree with me this year?" would he bear his fangs or hide them away? lorelei anticipated his answer, eyes trained on his own.[break]

@romanl

ftAum3sC - 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 2 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP
x 2 DECORATION
... SNOWBOY COMPLETE!

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESSING UP POKEMON
REFERENCE A CHRISTMAS SONG
close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 0:36:17 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar
rhugone's ears perked mayhaps due to the cold or mayhaps due to being called out in terms of her work. sure, she did keep up with his evaluations of all kinds, but she still found it a bit alarming that he was so bluntly honest. [break]
in a way, that was one of his best traits so she couldn't help but inwardly smile at the strange man.[break]
"it's ok." slowly, rhugone swallowed her boss whole -- by means of her coat, of course. she fit him in like a dog, making sure he had plenty of warmth to huddle into as she took it upon herself to double-barrel carry large lumps of snow for both of their snowboys. approaching the delphox, she plopped down a large orb made of snow and continued to carry around its trainer with her. her now free hand supported cato within her coat, looking down at him fractionally as best as she could. "you don't have to push yourself to bend to my whims, you know. you're my boss. any questions i have i largely keep to myself due to this." petting his head affectionately with her second hand now that she dropped it near her steelix, she tried to soothe the shaken soul. "from a companion standpoint, i also understand it's taxing on you. i thank you for your tales, but i don't want you to stress yourself out while sharing them." this was a genuine show of appreciation and care - something many of the velvet room members forgot to share amongst themselves (or was it just lorelei and roman)? even so, rhugone could see a strange experience in her periphery regarding the arguably most toxic couple of the organization.[break]
"i just feel as though knowing more about you fills the gaps in my own existence." maybe it didn't make sense, but rhugone meant what she said. her life felt empty - grasping for meaning where she can find it. she had more than enough pride in her abilities and self respect to keep herself from turning to degrading means of approaching her ambitions, but she really did have large holes in her mind and spirit that left her almost perpetually nonchalant. it seemed only cato could really bring her out of it consistently by making her constantly worry over him.[break]

Cdefj3wy

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION
x 2 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP
x 1 BOTTOM
... SNOWBOY COMPLETE!

PROMPTS FILLED:
DRESS POKEMON IN CHRISTMAS OUTFIT/S
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 0:45:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"isn't it ice that kind of did this?" alimentary canal sobbed, snot already running down her nose as her eyes puffed up exponentially. she wasn't having an allergic reaction, but she was definitely looking like it - perpetually cursed to look and act the role of the ugly bimbo. luckily for aleve, she didn't quite care what people thought of her and she largely made her money out of making a mockery of her own ideas and romantic wishes she forced into the realm of others. this kept her from losing her mind, though her body caught up with her clumsiness quite quickly - as shown at that moment. [break]
when fritz carried her, she seemed to immediately overheat - tipping backwards. she was flustered, seeing this scene as something out of the various raunchy fanfics she had written and posted without trepidation or hesitation.[break]
"y-you don't have to do that!" ambetter insurance cried out hopelessly, wiggling her legs gently but not meaning to bother fritz in her attempt to let him know his gesture was recognized and appreciated despite her worrying about him. fritz was perfectly fine, but it was in her nature to put her friends before herself and this moment was no different. "i'm sure barney wouldn't mind --" no, the dragon type would mind. this was made obvious by the way it put the glaceon down and glared at its trainer as if to say 'take the ride and don't bother me' while it picked up the slack of the snowboy building. [break]
"haha on other hand, i hope i'm not too heavy! sorry about being a bother!"
[break]

@fritz

Zvhs87rj

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 3 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 0:48:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
with its trainer out of the way for the time being, the dragonite sighed as it started to form another piece of snow into a ball. it hoped to make the appropriate head for the snowboy, but it wasn't too sure how to do so with the various snow ribbons its trainer had managed to make. this would be an overly-decorated snow monster of some kind but the pokemon seemed to kind of appreciate that fact as it snickered and went to continue rolling a ball with the help of the rest of the pink-haired trainer's team forming their own smaller versions in case this one didn't turn out right.
[break]

@

92WBSKjp

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 2 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 3 DECORATION

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 0:50:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
with a sigh and a tap of a claw to its right temple, the dragonite saw that this would not be good enough. the ball had been too big - forming a good base as opposed to a head. going to inspect the balls the rest of the team had made, it hoped there would be something good among them. it wasn't that the dragonite didn't appreciate the rest of aimee's team like family, but it didn't quite trust the newest additions. fortunately for them all, there was one head piece rolled out and went atop the finished snowboy.[break]

@

IdX9JR37

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 2 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP
x 3 DECORATION
... SNOWBOY COMPLETE!

PROMPTS FILLED:
---
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,208 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 5:24:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
as both of his pokemon battle in the snow, jayden lets them be — that is until one of hesus' hats fall onto the snow. he steps away from his snowboy momentarily, clicking his tongue to call hesus to him. the umbreon looks a bit disgruntled as jayden resets the outfit, but doesn't otherwise disagree.

[break][break] with that done, jayden returns to his snowboy and begins to pat together another piece of his snowboy to add to the mix.

[break][break]

B21XBEEq [break][break]

20 + 10 = 30

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

top (69) (62) [break]
middle (30) [break]
decoration [break][break]

PROMPTS [break]
Sabotage a snowboy [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".gems"] --accent:#643BB0; --speech:#925df5; } .jayjay { --accent:#643BB0; --speech:#925df5; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--speech); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 20:39:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It came as a relief to him that Rhugone didn't wish to press him for any answers. Cato didn't really care to speak of his own personal matters not because they were too traumatizing or anything of that nature, but it was due to the fact that even now, he wasn't sure if he distinguished them from dream or reality. Was his suffering just a manifestation from a deep seated psychosis? Or did it actually happen? Even now, he felt the lines of dream and reality blur to the point he found it hard to distinguish what was real. But the way the cold nipped at his skin, he knew right here and right now was real. The cold helped to ground him as he looked back down at the snow. It was a shame that all good things eventually had an end to them.

nZ7l_2uv

x0 bottom
x2 middle
x1 top
x2 decoration

prompts used

@snowboyshowdown

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 21:50:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alas, he wasn't surprised Lorelei managed to finish her snowboy. He was leagues behind anyway, especially due to the fact of his late arrival. He seemed too focused in that moment to even bother trying to do anything to undermine her. Hands worked meticulously with the snow in an attempt to shape the perfect piece for his own snowboy. Perhaps if it became too much, he'd throw his pokemon out to help him a bit. Not that the quadrupeds could do much other than play in the snow. Perhaps when he was done, he'd happily treat himself and Lorelei to some peppermint hot cocoa.

5roNC9uH - 10 = 16

x1 bottom
x2 middle
x2 top
x0 decoration

prompts used
- reference a seasonal food/drink

@snowboyshowdown

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 22:15:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It grew a little frustrating that he couldn't properly form the final piece, but he was nothing if not a patient man. Even his Delphox seemed exasperated in the way the snow didn't want to hold firm for the bottom. Alas, Cato was never a fan of simply giving up. Once they gathered their bearings, he began to carefully pack the snow once more and allowed his Delphox to help him roll it out.

TVReLcXI

x1 bottom
x2 middle
x1 top
x2 decoration
SNOWBOY COMPLETE

prompts used

@snowboyshowdown

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,208 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 23:55:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]
as he awaited 's triumphant return, jayden busied himself with his snowboy. it seemed like quite a feat to put together such an event; he wondered what everyone would do with these snowboys once they were finish. would they melt away in the snow, their life force depleted? would they be sent to shelf in someone's lawn?

[break][break] curios and curioser indeed, he thought, as he busied himself with molding the snow together.

[break][break] reaching into his pocket, he decided to release a pokemon to speed up the process. his abomasnow's SNOW WARNING created a hail, snowflakes raining down onto his small spot. unfortunately, the pokemon was a little too mischevious and dumped a particularly heavy picking of snow onto his trainer. jayden released his hat, shaking his hair free of snow crystals.

[break][break]

lBkoO9uR [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

top (69) (62) [break]
middle (30) [break]
decoration (79) [break][break]

snowboy complete

[break][break]

PROMPTS [break]
Sabotage a snowboy [break]
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume [break]
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling [break]
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan [break]
Reference a seasonal food/drink [break]
Express a holiday wish/gift idea [break]
Compliment another character's snowboy [break]
Reference a holiday song

[attr="class","credits"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay