Ashley Shepard
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 9:34:08 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
So serene.

Hard to believe tomorrow, Ashley was going to be twenty-five years old. He quietly resigns himself to be in his mid-twenties, feeling he's lost a bit of that youth, but steels himself, as he looks over the tundra. The silent snowscape is quiet. The Pokemon are quieter.

Like coffins of ice.

It's snowing today. Really, he wanted to stay home in Slateport today, but he needed to see it for himself. Dressed as appropriately as he could with a broken right arm in a sling, he has only three Pokemon with him at present; Sunny, who is in a little red vest for warmth, his shiny green Mankey named Chad with a little pink scarf he bought at the flea market, and his Glaceon Maple who is quietly enjoying the snow next to him. All three out, and enjoying the snow.

This wasn't a holiday though. He closes his eyes. Damn... all he can think about is Mt Pyre. It's all that's on his mind now. He just... stands there, quietly contemplating this place.

It's beautiful. Quiet. "Serenity."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 8:15:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Of all the things that exist in this world, it's the things that don't that scare her the most. The lack of sound in this frozen wasteland, the chilly winds that sweep through this strange plane. It's only in silence that she finds what she hates -[break][break]

A lack of company, a lack of security.[break][break]

"Reiner..."[break][break]

A lack of a home to return to.[break][break]

"Stay close."[break][break]

Her thoughts, her memories, her past.[break][break]

It leaves a sour taste in her mouth, causes her stomach to churn as she tries to shove everything down. Nothing's real, it's all just nightmares from her past, it's all things that she should be able to leave behind.[break][break]

w̵̸h̕͜͝e̴̛r̢̕͟͢é̷́́ ̴̡͏́͠a̴̶͟͜͡r̷͡é̷̛͜ ̢҉y̴͘ò́͠ư̴̴̸͡?̕͝҉́
[break]

Anxiety rakes deep into her chest, her grip on Reiner's mane tightening as she stumbles a little. Her breathing speeds for a moment, but deep breaths help her to reign in her racing heart.[break][break]

"It's... just another adventure, Eris. Pull yourself together..." As her Luxray bumps his head against her shoulder, Eris readily hugs him close. "We can worry about those things later."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 5:57:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WALREIN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRACLE EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 4:21:41 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Shades, Drip, Catching METANG!!!
Silver eyes hear something. No, someone. A swivel of his head, with some kid and a Luxray. She looks familiar, but for the life of him, Ashley finds a lack of name coming to mind. She looked scared. Tightening her grip, as she hugs into him.

"Huh." He remembers. It reminds him of the streets of Saffron City. The unforgiving world of being an orphan with nowhere to go. He bites his lip.

He approaches, arm in the cast still. He doesn't approach with any menacing aura. Here was peaceful to Ashley. Instead, he approaches with as friendly an aura as he can muster, though the guy has no idea how to conjure the damn energy at all. The closer he gets, the more worried he looks.

"Hey. Kid." He calls out, giving a smile. His Scorbunny and Mankey are on his shoulder, his Glaceon having follow as well. "You doing okay?" No chance he's leaving this girl to this frozen landscape. Even if Ashley finds a fucked-up serenity here, that's not how others view it.

There's some metal monster nearby. It's in the way, so Ashley quickly tosses one of his Premier Balls at it, intent to get it out of the way. Maybe it'll be useful for later. Who was to say, really?

"Name's Ashley. Are you lost?" He asks, concern over his face, frosty breath exhaled from his mouth.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 12:45:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, it's a side effect of hanging around Mesprit too much but there are sometimes where Eris swears she feels a person's vibe way before she sees them. And in this case, she senses 's worry before she even turns around to catch a glimpse of him.[break][break]

"I- uhm... I'm okay. Yeah, I'm... okay." It's not the best lie she's pulled off, but it's enough for her to pull herself together, her one good eye focusing on the wisps of breath spiralling into the sky. "I've seen you around before, doing stuff in the training rooms... I'm Eris. And no, I'm not lost. I just...[break][break]

She pauses for a moment, trying to come up with some excuse but finding that her words fail at every turn.[break][break]

"What are you doing out here? They say it's pretty dangerous to wander around these parts."
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme || skipping!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 1:31:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLOYSTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWINEEDLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WATER PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CETITAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE METANG!

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 4:01:57 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Shades, Drip, S-K-I-P!
Ah. Training room. That must mean she's a Rocket. Even if she's lying, she's a brave girl, and Ashley is first to note that. He'd never take that away. "Yeah, you're okay." He reaffirms this, attempting his best to make sure she internalizes it. If she believes it, it'll be true.

Ashley waits for the response., her own question perplexing him for a moment. Considering his right arm is in a sling in order to heal properly, it stands to reason he had less reason to be out here than she did.

So he does. "Nice to meet you, Eris. I guess I just needed some time to think." He says so somberly, feeling the cold silence of the world around him. Even his words have a colder weight to them, as he looks to the sky. "This place is... quiet. Everywhere in Hoenn, you hear the tides on the beaches, the forests with nature, everything. This place is just... silent." He takes a moment to wonder if he's explaining it too well.

"It's nice to get some personal time sometimes, you know? What about you? Since you're not lost, you must be here for a reason, right?" He tries to give a warm grin, now deciding to sit down, so they would see eye-to-eye. The best thing he can do is give her company, without openly stating it.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 15:24:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There are times where she has to remind herself that not everyone feels the same about their environment - Much like how thrives in a world of bloodshed, or how wishes he had the power to change. isn't too much of an enigma considering his thoughts regarding a quiet place such as this, even if she swears she's seen one too many pokemon stuck in ice.[break][break]

As she chews carefully on his response, her eyes drift towards the strange pokemon in the distance. Is that one of those that has somehow slipped through the cracks of reality? What is it called? What can it do? Before she can even whistle, Reiner is already making strides towards the walking whale, emanating a strong Thunder Wave to stop it in its tracks.[break][break]

"Well I..."[break][break]

Why is she here? These thoughts cloud her mind as she tosses a spare pokeball over at the electrified cetecean.[break][break]

"I just... didn't want to go home... since nobody else is gonna be there."
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme || catching cetitan!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 3:56:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUFANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FROST BREATH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CETITAN!

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 1:46:45 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Shades, Drip, S-K-I-P!
It's sobering. Meeting someone so young, yet feeling similar to how he did when he was younger. When he was her age, he felt trapped by what was then the fifth foster family. A father that decided to ignore him, and a mother who should have had the CPS called on her for physical and emotional abuse. Hearing another person go through that.

"Kay." He doesn't settle on it long. In fact, he just lets that reason be enough. It was enough for him. "Mind if I hang out with you then?" He offers to her, giving her a look he had never had before.

Ashley isn't a dad. No, there's no way, but there's definitely a feeling in him to make sure she's okay. Like a brotherly instinct he had fostered over years and years.

"We can just talk. You and me, no one else." His Scorbunny and Mankey made noises, the Mankey slapping his head. "Well, these two as well. And my Glaceon. But, they're just as helpful, promise." He tries to reassure her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 6:59:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's not ignorance that plagues her, nor is it abuse. Or well, abuse in the most normal sense of the term. Being in Rocket is tough enough, having people like quietly etch it into her mind that they were family.[break][break]

Does being separated from someone she'd call her family count as mistreatment? Can she even blame the League for carrying out the duties they were meant to?[break][break]

"I- uhm... sure." With Reiner dropping the pokeball into her hands, she can't help but begin to roll it around in her palms as she sinks into her thoughts. Talk? About what? What should she talk about with someone she barely knows? What can she talk about without making him feel sad about her situation? What won't make her feel worse than she already feels in this very moment?[break][break]

"You know, I heard that there were new kinds of Woopers spotted recently. And that they evolve into puffy pokemon that aren't Quagsire." She moves her arms to draw a round circle in the air, as if she might be able to bring it to life if she tries hard enough. "I wanna see one."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 5:26:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEAVILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PUNISHMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DOUBLE HIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 2:26:50 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Shades, Drip, S-K-I-P!
Sometimes all that's needed is someone to talk to. Ashley knew that well enough. Therapy was still there, he still came out from it better. But there's a quiet absolution- he knew he belonged in Rocket. And he would be here.

Forever.

So he's quiet at first, giving Eris a gentle smile. He attempted to be as open as he could, because that's what he wished he had when he was younger, instead of consistently closed off foster parents that never could help him.

At the mention of Woopers that become puffy, with the animated arm movement, Ashley begins to convulse into a chuckle, then a laughter. It was precious! He might have even started tearing up to from how sweet and innocent it sounded. "Is there? I've never heard of a Wooper subspecies. I know of Alola, but-"

That's a story for another time.

"Interesting... guess the conflict really did lead to some changes, huh? Do you know anything else about them?" Ashley was the student here, he had no idea.

While in the background, Sunny, Chad, and Maple got to work. All of it Maple's idea, they begin to use snow around them, to create the world's most plump Quagsire; going as far as to even attach little sticks on its head to closely resemble what Eris was talking about. With Maple creating the snow, Sunny melting it to try and keep it together in places, and Chad patting it down for strength...

They created... the Big Woop. All of it behind Ashley, for Eris to see.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 22:48:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm... let's see... They seem to be poison-types and when they get attacked, they grow spikes out of their back? I don't really know how poisonous it is though..." There's a hint of bewilderment to her look, as if she hadn't expected to laugh at what she said. But laughter is contagious, and she does eventually find herself smiling in his company.[break][break]

"It's a kind of muddy brown... but the way it looks with its patterns reminds me of a takoyaki!"[break][break]

It's here that she notices the strangeness brewing in the background, a snowboy being created in the likeness of the unknown Wooper? More descriptors being added to the mix only means a more accurate representation of the pokemon in her mind, with a little interpretive twist, of course. And as she watches them pack the snow together into a rather well-rounded Quagsire, she begins to wonder if this is how the kids who received gifts felt in that one movie she watched... Klaus, was it?[break][break]

"I always wondered how sailing in the snow worked too."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
serenity [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 1:21:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]