Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 21:44:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ah, ramen did sound good in that weather... The thought nearly brought out a drool from her bottom lip.
[break][break]

"Me? Oh, no, I was just talking a walk."
[break][break]

Well, trying to. Remy had gotten tired after every block or so, forcing them to take extend breaks, defeating the entire purpose of the outing.
[break][break]

She sighed at this thought, lamenting her lost.
[break][break]

"It's been rough at the office lately, so I've been trying to force myself out here and there. Just to get some fresh air into my system."
[break][break]

From afar, Ampharos could be seen duking it out with a random ass sneasler. Poor ice type didn't know what was coming. All it took was one THUNDERBOLT and poke ball to end his wild streak.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
catching sneasler [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ampharos"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 17:32:28 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

The more he thought about it, the hungrier he got. So maybe soon he would wrap up on the birdwatching and humor the impatient shinx. But not just yet.[break][break]

“Well, I definitely recommend it. It can be pretty relaxing. And also real gratifying when you finally find something you’ve been trying to spot for awhile.”[break][break]

He was a bit of a geek about it, but it came honestly. In the family, and all that, Something rustled nearby and Lam pointed, “Plus it gets easier to sense when they’ll show up. Like that rufflet.”[break][break]

The bird cocked its fluffy head at them. Cute as they were, they could be aggressive little guys. Best leave that one alone before it tried to step to them.[break][break]

“Ah, that’s shit. Has it helped any? Fresh air?” Lam definitely preferred being outside himself—when it wasn’t cold, that was.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // skipping!!! [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx color-shiny"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-oricorio form-sensu"]

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 4:00:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDOVE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLISCOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SNEASLER!
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 20:50:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'll make sure to give it a go then."
[break][break]

A small promise.
[break][break]

Smiling, she continued, waving off the man's worry with a soft wave and shrug.
[break][break]

"It does what it can."
[break][break]

But there's nothing strong enough to medicate the stress she felt on a daily basis. Alas, that wasn't something she was looking to admit to a civilian.
[break][break]

SKIP
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 23:47:02 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

“I’ll hold you to that.” Lam laughed then, not really intending to. Who was to say he’d see her again anytime soon, anyway?[break][break]

“Ah! Pidove,” he chirped, temporarily distracted from the conversation as one fluttered down from a tree branch. Lam fished in his pocket for some birdseed and it happily drifted down to settle in his waiting palms. Underrated bird, in his opinion.[break][break]

He looked back up at Penny, shrugging one shoulder at her response as a lopsided smile flitted over his expression. He could sense the stress, but it didn’t bother him any, nor did it lessen his opinion of her. “There’s always, well, herbal remedy for that.”[break][break]

Was he suggesting getting toasted–absolutely baked, to one of Hoenn’s council members? Yes, yes he was.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // gimme pidove!!! [break]

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 5:47:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SQUAWKABILLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONCHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE PIDOVE!

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 5:21:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd be lying if she denied ever spending an afternoon fraternizing with giratina's lettuce. It'd been a more common method of relaxation during her schooling, but with the end of the world fiasco just ending, she experienced a recent revelation: who the fuck cared if she smoked or not. Especially if she kept it hidden from herself, , and their open living room window.
[break][break]

"Maybe," she shrugged, concealing the truth behind a taut smile. Glancing at her phone, she realized the time. "Oh, fuck, actually I think I have to go. Sorry."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 17:15:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

She didn’t deny it and that was the real winning moment. It was definitely his habit of choice, and probably would’ve said so, but the quick turn in her exclamation gave him pause. Lam waved a hand dismissively, shaking his head. “Nah, you’re fine. No worries at all.”[break][break]

He paused, looking down at his own phone. “I should probably head back soon too, anyway. It was nice running into you!” He let his shinx hop down from his arms as he gave her a lazy half-salute, grinning. The only thing holding him up from following right after her was the passing of a squawkabilly, which Noodle stunned with a pulse of THUNDER WAVE. Lam caught it in a pokeball as it spiraled down.[break][break]

“Alright little dude, food time?” A question met with a chorus of feline chirps of impatience.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // catching squawkabilly!!! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 2:33:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LAM CAUGHT THE SQUAWKABILLY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRAVE BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!