Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 14:42:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ever since Meteno, Penelope had been spending quite some time at Mt Chimney. Between her little personal endeavor to her peering curiosity, the councilwoman had no lack of motivation for climbing the steep mountainside.
[break][break]

"How are you holding up?"
[break][break]

A half smile curled up her cheek as she glanced to her side. There, guarding from the horrors of the outside world, her bodyguard, stood, looking as valiant as ever.
[break][break]
"I hope you're not too bent outta shape."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

fire / poison [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 22:35:41 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Holding up just fine, ma'am," The assassin smiles back, leaning on her knee as she pushes herself up the rocky slope. She even bothers with a rather comical thumbs up, while making a mental note to invest in more mountaineering gear rather than the tactical one she usually had on her. "If anything, I might've just found myself a new past-time." Let nobody tell her she couldn't do anything in heels.

High above them her Hydreigon circled the perimiter, acting as her eyes in the sky so she could focus down below. She wasn't really struggling, but sometimes pretending helped take the edge off of things. "What about you? And permit me asking, but... what is it you're looking for? I don't think this has been a hobby you've just randomly picked up on." Kyrenai asked curiously.

Sometimes she did wonder what went on in the councilwoman's head.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 2:42:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITTEN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 7:07:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Good, good. Can't have you guarding me while wounded."
[break][break]
Not to mention the massive headache involved with searching for another bodyguard to help her scale mountainsides, just like they were doing then. And, with the meteor fucking everything over, an additional amount of nightmare fuel would've added to the mix.
[break][break]
Surrounding them, the fiery path of Mt Chimney crackled with tense heat. Fire types would make the occasional peek at them, but most would just scamper by, not begging them any interest.
[break][break]
"What am I looking for," she repeated outloud, lips curling into a smile, "I'm not too sure, if I'm being honest."
[break][break]
A short laugh came out. If only she was lying.
[break][break]
"Just...something, i suppose."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 16:36:06 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"I'd make quite the poor bodyguard excuse of a bodyguard if I'd get hurt this easily." The assassin chuckles to herself, paying the Golbat dashing away no mind. There's more fire pokémon wandering in their vicinity, but as long as they don't make any move towards them, she wouldn't either.

Something.

"Aren't we all looking for 'something' in the larger scheme of things?" Kyrenai muses, but it has her curiosity claimed in full. "But still. This something's strong enough to draw you here, so it must be important to you in a way, I suppose."

Skipping~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 6:10:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARCADET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COALOSSAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BURN UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 5:24:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Maybe you're right."
[break][break]

A smile as elusive as the woman crawled up her cheeks. There was no airing the thoughts she held. Rather, she kept their focus on the trek itself. There was no knowing when a random pokemon might sprout from the ground.
[break][break]

"Tell me, . Have any hopes for the new year?."
[break][break]

From the corner of her eye, she spotted a small charcadet waddling about. The knighted lick of flame followed her small call, inching up toward her with a cautious step.

[break][break]

catching charcadet

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 1:17:10 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Her hopes for the new year? Despite the simplicity of the request, Kyrenai had to give it some thought. And when she found her answer, she couldn't help but smile. Maybe she'd grown soft. "I guess reconnecting with my family again. It's been far too long since I last spent some time with them. Whatever else the new year brings, only time will tell."

The other thing she hoped for, or rather, wished for, was in the negative sense of the word. Hoping what she'd seen was merely an illusion. Wishing it would never come back to haunt her. As Penny focused on the small Charcadet, her Hydreigon let out a short cry, warning her of something approaching from their side.

Well and there, a Coalossal soon poked over a nearby ledge, huffing defiantly. Kyrenai smiled again -a different smile- and faced the coal giant, Crux having lowered himself in case the fire-type went on the offensive. Its impending roar was promptly silenced by the Hydreigon's Dragon Pulse, and before it could react any further, a pokéball to silence it permanently; and add it to her team.

Catching Coalossal~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 6:32:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGMA ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GENGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:20:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wish you the best with that endeavor."

[break][break]

For lord knows was no easy man to get along with. Though, somehow, as fickle as he was, she ENVIED even the possibility to draw some sort of closure with one's own family. Even after her rise to council, her role as the designated black sheep remained untouched, and no effort of contact was ever made with her. Even her sister seemed to have abandoned any notions of remaining close to one another.

[break][break]

Just one of the many ways she felt isolated from those around her, she supposed.

[break][break]

"Don't squander that opportunity. One day, it might get lost forever."

[break][break]

With the flick of the wrist, a poke ball released itself from her pockets, sending forth her blaziken onto the nearby Gengar. Within a matter of seconds, the spectral became hers.

[break][break]

catching gengar [break]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 2:39:29 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Honestly, I feel like I've already squandered many such opportunities." Kyrenai notes, watching from the corner of her eye how a Magcargo is making its way down the side of the mountain. She pays it no heed, sending her Hydreigon off to the skies once again after giving it a thankful headpat. Her eyes follow the beast as it soars.

"I'll make the most of those I still have." Eventually; she thinks. Luck's involved in the making of these moments, and she's long since realised luck has it out for her.

"What about you?"

Skipping~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GUARDED [dw]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 1:06:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CENTISKORCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BURN UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKELEDIRGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GENGAR!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights