john nelson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @john
john nelson
Pay Day. Pay less. POG Bank [IL]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 16:17:56 GMT
john nelson Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
A flashy distraction is good instincts from the Meowth. Against another feral pokemon it would be more than enough to cover an escape, or serve to hide a repositioning. Unfortunately for the Meowth neither John nor MC are feral. They may not have been able to conquer the pokemon league but that didn't mean they were completely incompetent.

MC blocks the falling coins with an arm, only wincing a little at the bruising force with which they've been thrown, and keeps her sightline clear. It's clear where she gets her posture from if one looks at John who is doing much the same. When the Meowth darts out of the vent two sets of eyes follow it.

"Stay on it, MC! CRUSH CLAW!"

The Zangoose doesn't need to be told twice. When the Meowth jukes to the right it's followed step for step by MC. When it darts forward there's already a massive paw barring the way. CRUSH CLAW nails it to the floor with enough force to knock the air out of the mascot, and while it's spared the pain of the claws' sharpened tips the material of that floor isn't so lucky. The hard material cracks as it's pierced in three places.

"Good girl," John praises with a smile, finding the same place between MC's ears again with his left hand. She presses up into the contact, but doesn't break eye contact with the snarling catch she's made.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #C4AD87; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 17:39:33 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The poor little Meowth doesn’t stand a chance, but the whole scene sure ends up being an interesting one. Silent, the CEO watches, never looking away from , his Zangoose, and their target. He does not intervene, even if he does pass judgement, and once the situation is dealt with and the mischievous yet undeniably adorable feline is captured, his thoughts on the whole affair are voiced in the simplest way possible:
[break][break]
”Not bad. Good work, John.” He claps the blond on the shoulder, then calling his Espeon back to the confines of her Luxury Ball with a simple flick of the wrist and a click. With the black sphere returned to his belt, his attention turns to the captured cat. ”Someone from the cattery should be here s—...”
[break][break]
”Excuse me! Excuse me!”
[break][break]
As if on cue, the sound of someone running down the hallway can be heard, and sure enough, a young woman that looks to be in her early twenties soon steps into the room. Looking as if she had run all the way here.
[break][break]
”Mister Del Mar— I’m so sorry. Quid! What are you doing?!”
[break][break]
Ah yes, Quid. Notoriously, every Meowth owned by P.O.G Bank is named after slang terms for money. Ever so polite, the banker smiles, giving his employee a simple nod while watching her take away the cat.
[break][break]
”Well, looks like that’s resolved, then. We should have enough presents for everyone even with this little incident, but let me know if you run into any other issues.” Mars then tells John. He's calm as ever, as if nothing were capable of fazing him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Trapinch Who Stole XMas

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 1:34:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: