Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MY OH MYCELIUM!
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 11:02:21 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
After hitchhiking on a cabbage truck headed for LITTLEROOT TOWN, Audric had finally arrived to the trailhead where he was meant to meet his RANGER CAPTAIN, . Admittedly a little nervous, the lad stops before turning the corner to pat himself down and ensure everything is in order. Was he missing anything? Was there a piece of cabbage stuck to his coat that she'd never let him live down?

No? Okay.

First impressions were important, after all. Given the fact that he was relatively new to the RANGER CORPS, and not just some freelance WILDLIFE BIOLOGIST they employed every now and again, Audric wanted to ensure he didn't start off on the wrong foot. For moral support, however, he pauses once more to summon his
HOUNDOOM, SHEBA, before advancing towards the blonde he presumed to be Ana.

"H-Hey there. My name's Audric. Audric Black. And you must be... Annalise?" He asks with a slightly uncertain smile, extending a single hand for a shake.

MY OH MYCELIUM!
MISSION: PALDEAN PERUSAL

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
MY OH MYCELIUM!
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 10:06:16 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]annalise is fine with waiting. while looks himself over and stresses over first impressions, she plays one of those low effort mobile games that come up in tiktok ads. the interesting, totally unrelated to the actual game ads. [break][break]
she looks up at the sound of footfalls, a smile warming the boredom from her face. she puts the phone away and moves to greet him and his houndoom, taking the offered hand with a friendly handshake.
[break][break] "that's right! it's super nice to meet you, audric!"[break][break]
she bends down a little, hands clasped together, to level with his partner.
[break][break]
"and who is this cutie?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + paldean perusal

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MY OH MYCELIUM!
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 6:53:33 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
Woah, she's super nice.

Audric immediately brightens as a result, and his nervousness melts away for the most part. Unless this was some sort of wicked test, the ranger captain seemed alright. Sheba seemed to like her, anyway. The Houndoom hardly even sniffs before she rubs her fuzzy cheek into the woman's hand for pets.

"Her name's Sheba," The young black-haired ranger responds with a smile. "She's been with me since I was a kid in HOLON. She'll be useful for tracking down, well... whatever we're tracking down, I'm sure."

Truth be told, he hadn't been given a lot of details about the task at hand. Only that he would meet the ranger captain here and that his expertise as a wildlife biologist might come in handy. Though a part of him knew it must be related to the rifts somehow. It was all anyone could talk about recently.

MY OH MYCELIUM!

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
MY OH MYCELIUM!
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 9:35:02 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]"awww," annalise coos as the houndoom presses her face into her palm for pets, obliging as she scritches the fire-type's cheek with pastel acrylics. "what a cute name for a cute pokemon!"
[break][break]
as continues to speak, it quickly becomes apparent that he doesn't really know what they're out here for. it bothers her, but not because of him, but because of the poor communication that gets channeled through ranger comms. at the heels of his confident reassurance that sheba can track down what they're looking for, she catches him up to speed:
[break][break]
"i got an eye witness report that there's a herd of lechonk in the area and i thought you'd be perf to take along with me!"
[break][break]
ever since the meteor was warped away, paldean pokemon have been appearing in droves. now is the time to get ahead of any ecological problems before they overwhelm the native species here.
[break][break]
"let's have sheba sniff them out so we can do a little bit of observation!"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + paldean perusal

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MY OH MYCELIUM!
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 21:11:01 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
🍁
Cute and good with Sheba was a combo that flustered Audric a little bit, especially considering she was his boss. But the lad is quick to suppress that initial pang of blushing for that very reason and straightens to attention at the mission debrief instead. "R-Right! The influx of Paldean Pokémon in the region has had varying effects on the Hoennian environment! I've been studying these effects since the rifts opened, s-so you must have heard!"

His stammering of an explanation is followed by a gulp, but thankfully she breaks the silence by ushering them forward. "R-Right! Sheba, let's go." He says, clicking his tongue to summon her by his side again as they take point. Entering the forest ahead, Audric turns over his shoulder to regard Annalise for a moment as he continues. Though not before taking a deep breath to settle his nerves. Being out in the wild helped.

"Sus odifera, or Lechonk, are known to hang around ponds and creeks in order to wallow in the mud and cool themselves down. Perhaps we should head to one nearby to pick up their scent first? I don't know this particular area very well, however..." He admits.

MY OH MYCELIUM!

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MY OH MYCELIUM!
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:06:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: