4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 1:25:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
In the few days that they've spent together, Mesprit and Rosmontis seem to have developed the most basic of understandings between them - Namely the agreement that the child seems to deal with her fair share of dangerous people and that if a stranger that approaches is someone to be wary of, the pixie will warn her in one way or another. The other is that Mesprit should in no way be found with her if possible, so with the influx of people in her gym, the pixie has also learnt the best hiding spots around.[break][break]

It all begins with the way Mesprit suddenly zips away, a set of chills running up Rosmontis' spine as the waves of emotions flood from the lake guardian. But it settles just as quickly as it comes, leaving her just enough time to steel her nerves and watch the entrance to her little cabin. Her pokemon scatter about, trying to make the place seem presentable. Cookies are pulled from the kitchen cabinet, hot chocolate and tea leaves set on the counter as a Cyndaquil helps to boil the water in her kettle.[break][break]

The only real question is who's coming?

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 7:02:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Mesprit, the emotion pokemon.
[break][break]

The legends of the world were a topic far beyond Penelope's pool of knowledge. But, after going face to face with the Harbringer himself, and witnessing the sheer strength of the now roaming Palkia, the councilwoman no longer held the luxury of ignorance. That was why, when mentioned that Mesprit had appeared in Littleroot with someone, Penelope had already gotten 3 people on the phone, ready to track that person down.
[break][break]

Who would've thought it would be The League's Minor Gym Leader, Rosmontis.
[break][break]

Approaching the door to the cabin, the councilwoman gave it a strong knock.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 7:22:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
A strong knock instead of a simple callout indicates that it probably isn't or , or for that matter, since the last would be kicking her door down by now. So with a rather heavy heart, Rosmontis brushes those little hopes out of her mind as she walks over to the door and pulls it open just enough to peek at the visitor.[break][break]

"Miss Livy?" She recognises that face from the posters, her mind clicking through the various possibilities. And as she does so, the door is opened a little further, allowing the councilwoman entrance into the cabin. Past the group of chittering fairies on the countertop and the various ghosts floating around the room, there are quite a few seats - From proper couches and chairs to Wailord and Wooloo-shaped beanbags, the pokemon shift over to make space as soon as steps close.[break][break]

Dreepies and Joltiks watch from their perches in the bookshelves, Gastlies and Misdreavus poking their heads from the ceiling whilst larger pokemon take a curious peek through the window. It's barely any time before an Alcremie and Swirlix bounce over to the table with cups, placing it down as they offer a variety of juices and drinks for the woman.[break][break]

"I would've thought that someone like you would be busy with managing the new developments in the region... What brings you here today?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 6:55:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Smiling, the councilwoman greeted the young gym leader with a warm "hello," before nodding toward her surrounding pokemon.
[break][break]

"and hello to you too."
[break][break]

Soft footsteps led her further into the cabin, where the table was already being set for their conversation.
[break][break]

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just have a few questions."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 7:02:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
The atmosphere is kept pleasant by the way handles herself around the pokemon, cherry chirps echoing through the cabin as the forest thoroughly welcomes her presence.[break][break]

"No, there's not exactly much to do while everyone is recovering from the whole meteorite event." Packing whatever small storybooks and folklores she'd left on the table, Rosmontis merely raises a brow at the next question that the councilwoman raises.[break][break]

"I'm not sure I can be of much help, but I'll try my best to answer them."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 0:16:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ah, yes. I hope recovery is going well for both you and your team."
[break][break]

She glanced back down at the surrounding Pokemon. They all looked fine, for the most part, but she knew as well as anyone else, that not all wounds are clearly visible. Sometimes, the deepest cuts are left hidden in plain sight.
[break][break]

"But, I wouldn't worry. They're fairly simple questions."
[break][break]

Penelope tugged one of the chairs out from under the table and perched herself ontop it's wooden exterior, her arms finding their place along the tabletop.
[break][break]

"First, where were you during Meteno again?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 0:21:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"Could be better." She replies as a matter-of-factly. "Nature will run its course eventually."[break][break]

And even though she said that they'd be simple questions, the first is already enough for her to be on edge. Her lies might end up digging her a grave, so she may as well try to keep it shallow while she has the chance.[break][break]

"In Littleroot, helping out wherever I could."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 21:25:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Just as the report described.
[break][break]
Penelope's fingers drummed briefly against the armrest as her eyes settled back onto Romontis, hard and unfaltering.
[break][break]
"Thank you again for your contributions. It's embarrassing that we would need to employ even your youngest to the battlefield, but your work was paramount to our success."
[break][break]
A fleeting smile left the councilwoman's lips as the positivity in her voice slowly grounded itself for the next question already cocked and ready to fire out from the barrel of her lips.
[break][break]
"Can you describe your experience for me? What you did, what you saw, and so on."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 22:26:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"It's... quite alright. I chose to go there myself."[break][break]

There was no sitting still after what she'd heard at the Rocket meeting, after all. Not that she can afford to tell what she's knows, much like how she can't exactly tell her the whole truth about Littleroot.[break][break]

"Well, I was trying to stop Rocket from reaching the energy source... There was Mister Silph and Groudon doing some explosions around, I think. I saw Xerneas' avatar present..." She didn't, but she knew that would most definitely have been there. "There was lots of fighting, I had to face off one of the Megelopolan generals... Velmos, I think? He fled though, after Mister Pokkenger and I knocked his pokemon out."[break][break]

Okay, what else should she report?[break][break]

"Dialga's sudden appearance with the DRK Triad... I think Arceus had a role to play in its alterations? But it could just... wipe things out from the timeline, some people and pokemon were either getting younger or just... vanishing." A shudder runs down her spine as she speaks, her fingertips gently pressing against one another until they grow pale.[break][break]

"The ground under the theatre suddenly collapsed, and there was a whole mechanical kingdom..." She has to hold herself back a little, take a moment to look up to the ceiling and reorganise her thoughts before continuing. "I felt the energy radiating from the place. And when I got myself out of the hole, I think both Rocket and the League were working together to try and free Dialga from the weird Unown chain."[break][break]

Since Penelope hadn't asked directly, she wouldn't be pressed to give the exact details of how it happened.[break][break]

"Dialga was eventually freed and it reverted things back to normal. Or well, whatever it could affect back to normal. Then it escaped into some kind of rift. And I think the DRK Triad member got away? I haven't heard any news about him."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 7:05:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Hmm."
[break][break]

Piece by piece, the minor league gym leader stitched together a story very similar to the report that was ultimately submitted to her office. From Dialga's appearance, to the dark trd, it mainly aligned with what they knew, with some deviations of the assumption of the Xernas' appearance.
[break][break]

Throughout all of it, the councilwoman kept quiet. Sharp eyes stared back at her, dissecting every word, every discovery, and every second of hesitation.
[break][break]

"You're missing something, Miss Romantis."
[break][break]

A direct shot. A call to attention to the glaring absence of information.
[break][break]

"Is there anything else?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 7:46:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
is flawless in her ways of exerting pressure, maintaining eye contact, clinging to every word, cutting right to the core of the issue as soon as she's spoken her piece. In all honesty, if she weren't somewhat aware of the consequences of slipping up, she might just have crumbled under the councilwoman's questioning right there and then.[break][break]

"Am I?" Surprise colours her words, her eyebrows furrowing as she quietly sinks into her own thoughts. "Something about the Megalopolans? Or the things in the rift?"[break][break]

Keep calm. She raises her gaze to meet Penelope's head-on.[break][break]

"I'm not too sure what I'm missing, Miss Livy?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 8:38:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The child was playing naive. A natural card to curl behind when faced with an opposing wall of fact. One by one, her fingers collided against the tough wood of the desk as her lips grew taut with irritation.
[break][break]

"Romantis," all former warmth she'd once held had shriveled into dried leaves and weeds. Penelope had become a long winter's night: cold and unforgiving. "I'll offer you one last chance at this because you are young. Think carefully when i ask this again: is there anything you're forgetting to mention? Anything at all?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 8:53:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
is convinced she's hiding something. That much is clear by the way the councilwoman grows cold, forcing her to the edge and making her tiptoe around with that one final warning.[break][break]

But she can't afford to budge.[break][break]

The onlooking pokemon all fall silent as a wave of calm washes over the room, an emotional bond resonating with Rosmontis as she takes a deep breath. There is nothing left but a strange indifference - Just like how she had felt when Mesprit first stole her ability to speak of their meeting.[break][break]

"I imagine it's something of great urgency to you if you're pushing this hard. But I don't think I can tell you things that I don't remember, Miss Livy. As much as I would love to."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
visitation || c
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 6:26:46 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Even if she was a child, the clueless act was running the councilwoman dry of her patience. A heavy sigh blows out from her crusted lips. If she wasn't budging on this, then she had no choice but to move on to phase two. The second approach.
[break][break]Leaning over to her side, Penelope reached into her small satchel and pulled out a manilla folder. Inside held a picture of Mesprit.
[break][break]
"Does this pokemon look familiar to you?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
visitation || c
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 7:05:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
Mesprit isn't taking this well. Despite her attempts to brush it off, Rosmontis can sense the impatience radiating from the hidden pixie. How much longer does she have until Mesprit just comes barreling back in to chirp her ears off?[break][break]

She shrugs her shoulders back as she glances at the picture.[break][break]

"That's one in the Sinnohian legends, isn't it?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki