snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tea
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:12:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she, surprisingly, doesn't hunt annalise down in the middle of her shopping in sephora. no, she makes her way to the head ranger's mauville offices instead.

and when she knocks on the door, her smile is the brightest it'd been all week.

annalise is, after all, the reason she made it out of mt pyre safely.

"hey, you busy?"

probably... the region is in chaos after the meteor. each league division is monitoring the rifts closely and the rangers are, unfortunately, at the forefront of ensuring the public and pokemon don't cross into danger.

she hopes she can at least make up for the intrusion with a little gift basket of self care items for the head ranger. it's a thank you, tied with a grateful golurk bow.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
tea
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 5:53:35 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
a sudden knock at the door makes annalise look up from her computer's screen. a lot of things demand her attention these days, especially in the wake of the meteor being teleported away. her injured rangers, the rifts, kyurem — it's like a revolving door of stressors. she closes a few tabs and rises from her chair, crosses the room, and opens the door. [break][break]
she doesn't expect to see on the other side.
[break][break]
in the heartbeat that follows, she goes through a spectrum of emotions. first surprise, then confusion, before she finally settles on relief. the last time she'd seen the head professor, it'd been on the way to the nearest hospital. she looks a lot better now.
[break][break]
"never too busy for you," annalise promises with a smile, opening the door wider as an invitation. "please, come in!"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tea
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:49:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her smile brightens.

"how're you holding up?"

she can only imagine the workload... the science department of the league is also brimming with endless new tasks but somehow, she doesn't think it even begins to compare to that of the rangers or the council.

the head scientist follows annalise into her office and lingers by the door for a moment before deciding to close it behind her.

"have your injuries healed well?"

she does a once over look of the head ranger regardless of her answer, eyes narrowed in analysis as if she's looking for signs of lingering pain. and if she finds none, her eyes snap back up to annalise's face.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
tea
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 18:17:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
there's a beat between 's question and annalise's answer. should she get into the truth of it? does she want to? the contemplative look in her eyes softens to match the warmth in her guest's face.
[break][break]
"i'm holding up fine," she promises with a smile. it's not a lie — if she wasn't coping with everything that's happened, illeana wouldn't have caught her in the midst of working. though, maybe going to work every day is the flimsy card glue keeping annalise together. [break][break]
annalise crosses the room to return to her desk. she pauses to pull out one of the plush chairs for illeana to sit on before rounding the desk to sit in her own comfy-looking chair. the vibes in her office are immaculate, straddling a hair-thin line between i'm a professional and aesthetics over everything.
[break][break]
"oh, yeah, totally! they're definitely a lot better than they were." she can be more forthcoming about this, at least. "i'm still a little sore but it's really not that bad."
[break][break]
illeana's once-over won't reveal much — the wound gave her and all her miscellaneous, yellowing bruises are hidden beneath a long-sleeved shirt. one of her fingers is bandaged from an acrylic being broken off in her fight with , but it's a pretty trivial injury.
[break][break]
"what about you? how've you been holding up?" her voice grows gentle with concern. "you look so, so much better since the last time i saw you. like, you have no idea how happy i am to see you up and about again."
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tea
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 2:06:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]illeana accepts the answer with a slight bob of her head, as if it's acceptable enough. and given the circumstances piling up around them, it's a better response than the scientist could provide.

she's a little slow to follow annalise, body still sluggish and creaking with the weight of battle dragging her down to the earth's gravitational center. the soft plop into a plush chair comes a few moments after annalise plucks it out from its idle position.

"good, i'm glad to hear you're doing well. have you been resting?"

bed rest is important, even if she, herself, doesn't follow it much.

the question turns, then, toward her and she flashes a tighter smile than before. it's closed off in a regard she doesn't want to discuss, as if she's still reeling from the battle aspect of mt pyre. it bleeds through regardless with darker circles beneath the eyes and a paler complexion.

"hanging in there, i think? my rib's still broken but the rest of the injuries have begun to heal."

they did a transfusion when she was brought in to the hospital too, which assisted in keeping her out of the woods.

"thank you again, by the way. i don't think i'd be standing here without you."

and really, she means it.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
tea
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 23:49:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"mm, as much as i can." and it's true, just as much as saying she's fine is.
[break][break]
the smile gives her when the question comes back around seems a little guarded, but annalise can't blame her. mt. pyre is still as fresh as the injuries the professor feels comfortable talking about. maybe in the future, once the seeds of their friendship have had a chance to take root, they can have an actual conversation about their shared experience.
[break][break]
but here and now, she meets illeana's thanks with a smile and a flick of her wrist, playfully dismissive. [break][break]
"you don't have to thank me, professor! in fact — " she leans forward, placing the same hand on her chest emphatically. " — i should be thanking you!"
[break][break]
hesitation clouds her expression. for a moment, it seems like whatever's on her mind is about to be cast aside, but she finally finds the words.
[break][break]
"i ran into and i tried to stop him but he, um, got me pretty good." a finger hooks the collar of her shirt and pulls down the material just far enough to expose the still-healing scar running across her chest. "my altaria brought me to you afterwards and, um, without you, i ... "
[break][break]
a beat. annalise contemplates what could have been.
[break][break]
"i can't even, like, put into words how grateful i am that you were there that day."
[break][break]

the tremble in her voice frustrates her, a wobbling reminder of why she'd danced around the details earlier. she takes a deep breath and pivots to a new subject.
[break][break]
"did you pop in just for a check-in?" she asks abruptly, voice still friendly, as she pushes down her feelings and reaches for a stress ball designed like a pokeball sitting beside her computer. "or is there something else you wanted to talk about?"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tea
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 1:50:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression takes on a mild disapproval. and yet, she doesn't air out her thoughts much except for a soft, "don't overwork yourself, please."

the body and mind both take time to heal. work distracts, but it has yet to show a mending capability.

she quiets, then, as annalise opens up. peeling back layers until illeana understands the extend of which she's expressing.

gratuity. it's thick, heavy in the air. and if she waved an idle hand around them, it'd stick to the fingers like honey.

she exists there for a moment. silent, contemplative.

and after a beat, her lips spread into a warm smile.

"i'll always be here to help you in any way i can, annalise."

here, in the confines of her aesthetic office. and out there, in the thick of battle.

she still has her tapu lele power for a reason. she suspects this moment, this shared sense of gratefulness and healing, is exactly why.

"you don't have to face the world alone."

not now, not again.

she finds a comfort, somehow, in her own words.

and when the head ranger pivots on her heels into a new topic, illeana grows quiet. a moment passes before her head bobs into a nod.

"yes, actually..."

she weighs words silently, stringing them together like pearls on a necklace until they're fitting enough to wear.

"do you remember before we left mt pyre? when we were evacuating? did you... see a pink slash?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tea
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:06:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: