TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 4:17:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

every discovery of a new energy source offered a new potential solution to the ultra space travel issue. after the events of meteor, lulu had been very quick to enlist someone to accompany her in an investigation of the mysterious tera crystal.[break][break]

a poipole hovered over her shoulder as they walked through gently falling snow. all eyes were peeled for the sight of the perfect specimen near an area particularly littered in debris, peeking out from the blanket of white. there were also the occasional shapes of pokemon, frozen in action.[break][break]

“while we’re looking for it, why don’t you tell me about your experiences on meteno?”[break][break]

she was multi-tasking.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
mission: a tera test[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 20:46:32 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Kepler was bundled up to the nines as hey struck out through the vast and unforgiving wilderness that once had just been backyard Hoenn. He avoided looking at any of the frozen statues for fear he would come face to face with ’s perma-frosted Houndoom. Her cry of grief still lived rent free in his head.

“I--,” did jack shit fuck all was his first response, but that probably wasn’t the best thing to say to your fucking boss. “It was certainly enlightening. I’m writing a report about it presently. I have a lot of video to edit.”

He cocks his head, a few steps behind her, looking at her back. “Did you have a good time at the space dance?"
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 17:32:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i look forward to seeing it.”[break][break]

and she did, but there was a sort of distance to her voice, like she wasn’t entirely present. with her focus elsewhere, kepler was safe from any pressing for further information.[break][break]

though it served a purpose, it was more or less small talk. [break][break]

”a good time is not the way i would put it, no.” there was downward slope in her tone, bitter and irritable.[break][break]

”but at least it was not a total waste.”[break][break]

she stopped, eyes set on the tera crystal jutting from the ground.

mission: a tera test[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 20:33:38 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Kepler could peg emotional detachment in a conversation at sixteen paces and he breathed an inward sigh of relief. Now he just had to get off his ass and write the damn report. Or, rather, sit on his ass, in front of his computer, and comb through all the video data… mother of fuck.

Oh, well. Science couldn’t be fun all of the time.

Lulu’s voice altered in a dangerous direction and Kepler had to remind himself to not get cute with his boss who was also the avatar of Darkrai who was also rumored to have torn someone’s eye out for the funsies of it.

“No,” he said, instead, by means of agreement, “not entirely.” They had the space ninja in custody. A number of operatives had come away with fragments of this mysterious mineral-- an example of such sprouted from the ground directly in front of them-- and, above all, Hoenn hadn’t been destroyed (probably despite Rocket’s best efforts).

“What’s the plan, stan?”
he asked, splitting from behind Lulu to circle the mysterious stone and get a view of it from a different angle.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 9:20:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”normally, i’d say let’s try to take some readings, but with all the wormhole radiation, i’m not sure that i trust our equipment.”[break][break]

so what was the plan? for a moment, she looked at the crystal with deep consideration, before reaching into her pocket. a pokéball was drawn, containing one of the beheeyem which had first given lulu and the message about meteno.[break][break]

”do you know morse code?” or rather, how these alien pokemon communicated.

[attr="class","ooc"] [[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beheeyem"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 23:26:01 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]"Tell me about it. I haven't been able to get an accurate weather balloon readout in forever."

Do I know morse code, he almost said, with a fake haughty laugh and a derisive snort. But he was getting better at self-preservation and was coming to enjoy not getting smacked upside the head for running his mouth.

So he just said, “Yeah,” and released his own Beheeyem, Pluto, who lit up like a menorah at Hannukah when she saw Lulu’s Beheeyem. “Pluto taught me.”

He was very curious as to where this was going.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 3:06:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was what she’d learned, being in rocket. where technology she had so long put her full faith in was not enough, there were pokémon, often capable of filling in the holes.[break][break]

”great.” lulu responded plainly.[break][break]

”it was in an older report, before your time, but it was via beheeyem that underboss and i first learned of the meteor.”[break][break]

reaching into her pocket, she retrieved her phone to record whatever might happen.[break][break]

”they knew it had been speeding up, as well as exactly when it would arrive. i wonder if it was perhaps this crystal they were detecting.”

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beheeyem"]

close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
space crystal
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 5:46:49 GMT
NPC Avatar

SPACE CRYSTAL

MOD POST

BOTH BEHEEYEM focus on terastal crystal. Honing their psychic abilities, they attempt to discern any information. Any insight.

This mysterious material, one that the DRK Triad had so desperately tried to warp away, one that continues to seep into the earth as if taking root, is but a blind spot to those here in Hoenn.

A blind spot that pulses with the pain of uncertainty.

When the Beheeyem focus, all they can see or feel is what they want to see or feel. What they assume would be found...

THIS WILL THE ONLY MOD POST FOR THIS THREAD; FEEL FREE TO DETERMINE WHAT YOUR BEHEEYEM WANT TO SEE/FEEL.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 20:54:03 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Pluto saw something ensconced deeply in the heart of some indeterminate shell, like an overgrown, dug-in bramble, pulsing and beating weakly with a pulse antithetical to that which contained it.

It reminded her, a little, of Kepler himself, who always behaved slightly like indigestion: occasionally loud, frequently irritating, but ultimately harmless in the end.

Outwardly, Kepler couldn't shake the feeling that this was going nowhere and he was starting to have the impression that everything he touched was a bust. When was the last time he'd had patience?

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 5:01:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

her beheeyem was clearly curious about the crystal, circling it while its arms blinked red, yellow, green, yellow, red… the mental gears were turning, despite the blind spot it didn’t seem to realize. the numbers it returned would decode into the wrong directions, leading only to empty space.[break][break]

”seems to be coordinates. perhaps they know where it came from?”[break][break]

alas, they’d have to spend the time to realize that it was a dead end. oh well. science was full of trial and error. on to the next possibility.[break][break]

the beheeyem was thanked with a simple nod, before returned and replaced with a ferrothorn, its thorny vines at the ready for an opponent that wasn’t there.[break][break]

”suppose i’ll try to take a sample again. stand back.”[break][break]

a point towards the crystal then commanded the bright, powerful steel beam that ultimately did nothing but ricochet dangerously off in another direction.[break][break]

”that rayquaza must be extremely powerful.” to have broken the crystal with that region-saving attack.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ferrothorn"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 22:07:05 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Kepler frowned. Pluto didn’t seem to return anything of use, as she turned to him with a faint shrug.

“Maybe…” he ventured, when Lulu suggested they might be coordinates from the origin of METENO. “Don’t know what good it does us. We don’t exactly have deep deep space capability, right now. Yet.”

Lulu gave warning that she was about to try something dangerous and then did it. Kepler had barely enough time to step back. Luckily, Pluto threw up a protect around them both, and the ricocheted attack struck harmlessly against it.

“Yeah, I, uh. Used the crystal mass as a shield when METENO Deoxys used a Z-Move and it didn’t do shit. Except kill my Dragapult.”

The flash of Andraste crumbling away before his eyes made him blink.

“How many Legendaries is that for the League, now?” he wondered, slightly off-topic.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 1:36:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”yet,” she repeated. but deep space technology was on the horizon. on the list, and a priority even—though it had taken a recent backseat to the situation of the rifts.[break][break]

”many people tried and couldn’t so much as chip the crystal.” she’d witnessed it from where she’d been standing, and been on the receiving end of many attacks by those who wanted the crystal for themselves.[break][break]

as for how many legendaries the league was in possession of, she shook her head and shrugged.[break][break]

”probably far more than we’re aware of. i have no doubt that they have more avatars than they’ve publicized.” which would be smart of them, really. ”as you know, the league can’t be trusted to be transparent.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 15:29:28 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Kepler nodded at the repeated yet because he was definitely on board and a part of that project.

He knelt down to peer at the crystal where it met the earth.

“We should bring a ground penetrating radar out here, see how far down it goes. Maybe we could excavate it?”

He hummed an agreeable note at her comment that the League couldn’t be trusted and took a few steps around the circumference of the crystal.

“The notes from Paldea say these result in caves, right?” He said, his tone going a bit dreamy to signify his thinking. He pressed one fist into his cheek, frowning. “If they were smaller we could just… fill the cavern. Everything gives to pressure, eventually. Even light.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
i have a JSTOR account specifically for the purpose of writing Kepler
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
space crystal
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 6:24:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”agreed.” so it was a plan. ”and we should do it quickly, before the league discovers it too. i'm sure they’ll try the same.”[break][break]

or anyone else with the resources who could manage to haul one off.[break][break]

considering kepler’s idea, she quickly nodded, ”brilliant, although i see no reason why we shouldn’t be able to excavate this one. the only matter is, indeed, how deep does it go?”[break][break]

she looked down at the ground, wondering. rocket had created tunnel systems beneath hoenn, and they were no strangers to cave exploration. surely, they had the pokemon and equipment to tackle the job.[break][break]

"back to the labs, then?"

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
space crystal
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 21:01:05 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Her question caught him off guard. “Yeah, yeah. Back to the lab, Batman.” He tugged on one of his fading teal braids in thought.

He was already making a list of things they’d need for a return trip. “GPR, and god’s biggest backhoe. Maybe an industrial crane? Though that’s not very sneaky… might be able to fudge some building permits, somewhere. Maybe not for this one right her, but...”

[attr="class","thadtag"]