TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 8:17:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

to be perfectly honest, ollie hadn't put much thought into where he was staying when he'd first arrived in hoenn. it had mostly been what the ranger headquarters had suggested after had first filled out the paperwork, and later, when told him that he'd have a choice... that had been mind-boggling.

[break][break] still, now that he'd been in the city for a while, he agreed that it'd been the right choice. it was the closest to his sister 's lab — not that he'd known she lived there at the time — and someone had to be stationed in evergrande, right?

[break][break] with the meteor closing in on hoenn, there had been a lot to do. while ranger work was a never-ending, sometimes thankless job, there was one other thing that was never-ending.

[break][break] such as the trash-heap of endless ramen cups and empty soda cans in his house.

[break][break] he heaves the trashbag over his shoulder as he exits his apartment, noticing an unfamiliar flash of blond hair just down the hallway. poor guy looked lost.

[break][break] "hey!" he greets with a broad grin. "you okay, dude? lost?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
pre-paa / location: evergrande [break]
SPRING CLEANING [break]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:poppins; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,829 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 13:33:56 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

yes, cian is a little lost, embarrassingly so because how hard is it to take out the trash? it's why he hasn't gone back to ask where it is yet. he would not be able to take the shame.[break][break]

thankfully, a voice calls out to him. how friendly of them.[break][break]

"uhh, all good! just...trying to figure out where to take this."[break][break]

he shrugs his shoulder, ruffling the trashbag hanging on it.[break][break]

"oh! looks like we're headed the same way."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 0:13:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh! that's easy. right this way."

[break][break] with a grin, ollie begins to lead them towards the trash room — though it's a bit of a walk.

[break][break] "so, don't think i saw you at the holiday mixer. my name's ollie, what's yours?"

[break][break] "you new around here?"

SPRING CLEANING [break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:poppins; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,829 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 7:23:51 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

a bit of a walk? how big is this apartment complex? surely not huge considering it's in ever grande, but it certainly is surprising.[break][break]

"ya ya, just moved in with the gf. you know how it be."[break][break]

he nods his head as he talks, then remembers to introduce himself.[break][break]

"cian. it's nice to meet you, man."

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 19:22:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the complex was pretty huge, considering it housed many of the league's official or other members of the oligarchy. ollie would've gotten a much cheaper apartment - fancy wasn't really his thing - if the ranger board hadn't given the offer to him.

[break][break] "true, true." he rubs elbows with the other, in a goodnatured ribbing. "nice."

[break][break] "my name's ollie!" he flashes a grin. "so how are you liking evergrande so far?"

SPRING CLEANING [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,829 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 14:53:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"it's uh, pretty nice, i guess. i grew up in rustboro so i'm not used to the peace and quiet. but i thinkkkk i'll get used to it."[break][break]

and if not? then they could move out after a year and get their own place. buy their own house or apartment together. the thought makes him smile.[break][break]

"how about you? how long have you been in ever grande?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 8:59:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"makes sense!" he says cheerfully. "if you want, you and your girlfriend are invited to my place anytime. i make a mean chili." it was a morales special recipe!

[break][break] "oh not really that long. less than a year, definitely. actually, i was doing some ranger work in kalos before i came back. though that was before the barrier went up."

[break][break] evergrande had never really been ollie's choice, but even he had to admit it was a fun place to be. he wasn't sure if he could have be shoved away in a forest like petalburg or fortree, and while swimming was fun, he wasn't sure if he could deal with all the chaos of slateport. he supposed he had to thank for that — or whoever it was that put him on the assignment.

[break][break] "i think it's pretty cool, though. there are a lot of cool places to sight see — i know some trails and stuff, if you're into that kind of thing."

[break]

SPRING CLEANING [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,829 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 15:15:39 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"sure! why not? i'll ask her and we can arrange something."[break][break]

in all honesty, cian probably should've put things together and realized that this is his partner's ex-boyfriend he's talking to. but his mind is adrift, tired after a long day at work and commuting to and from rustboro.[break][break]

"hell yeah. you into running and like going on hikes?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 19:18:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"awesome! looking forward to it."

[break][break] technically speaking, it's not 's fault. who would have thought the ex-boyfriend that grieves would ever show up in front of him? especially after being away from kalos for so long. plus, evergrande's a huge city. there must be a bunch of olivers running rampent in the city.

[break][break] "yeah! anything that can get my blood pumping. i grew up on a farm, so i always like to try new stuff. what about you? what's the coolest thing you've ever done?"

[break][break] "or favorite thing about your hometown?"

[break][break]

SPRING CLEANING [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,829 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 6:56:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the coolest thing he's ever done would probably be spying for the league but that isn't something he can just share, so he's forced to think of something else.[break][break]

"taking over the rustboro gym, i think, which sort of ties into your next question."[break][break]

he continues.[break][break]

"it's just full of history and life and everyone's really nice."[break][break]

then, he returns one.[break][break]

"what's kalos like compared to here?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,339 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 15:43:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ooh, rustboro gym? i'm not doing the gym challenge, but maybe i ought to take a look." he flashes a grin. "or at least, a tour."

[break][break] it's not that ollie's a bad battler. far from it. he's pretty sure tofu could take down anyone twice or even three times his size, the little bugger. he was certainly an expert at devouring a bag of potato chips.

[break][break] "hmm. probably, a bit much of the same? good food, good people — well, some people can be a bit stuffy, but you could say that about the council here too." he laughs. "not that i know much. my sister's one of the head scientists though. ? you heard of her?"

[break][break] "other than that, my favorite thing about kalos was about the mountain ranger. they were gorgeous."

[break][break] "the beaches on hoenn can be one of a kind, though. i heard sootopolis was really good before — well, you know."

SPRING CLEANING [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,829 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 16:40:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"haha, yeah."[break][reak]

the reaction he gives to ollie's comment on the council is mindless and without any thought. but when he realizes after that he maybe should've defended , the moment has passed.[break][break]

"eva's great! haven't met her but i've only heard good things."[break][break]

he smiles and nods.[break][break]

"huh. i gotta visit sometime. we've been wanting to go but never found the time to."[break][break]

his phone buzzes in his pocket, showing a text.[break][break]

"oh shit. gotta run, the gf's calling. see ya around!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
JINGJOKS [past/s]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 5:17:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: