awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 19:35:07 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

There were plans made—and for a few seconds, he gave Katherine a knowing look that pretty much said, ‘we need to talk somewhere more private about something.’

It would… be time… for them to meet outside of this room. To talk about that particular thing, considering the fact that Callan had pretty much dropped the bomb that Adrian was a member of Team Rocket.

I can’t keep it a secret from her at least. I owe her that, he thought as he shook the cup he had with him—and to nobody’s surprise it was already empty. What a time to run out of caffeine.

“I’ll be calling a meeting with the rest of the Rangers—they deserve the right to know what else happened out there across the warfronts, and get information circulated as well about the rifts—these ‘portals’ into other realities, if you will.”

He felt his eyebrow twitch for the briefest of moments.

“I—may need to borrow one of our Councilwomen after this meeting too,” he added as he tilted his head in his cousin’s direction. “It’s about something regarding Mount Pyre.”

someone pls give him unlimited access to the coffee pot he NEEDS it

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:58:51 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Having no more to add, she leaned back for a brief moment's respite. The conversation continued, first to the sub, then something about Nautica.

It was only really when Lars spoke that she perked up from her respite.

A small shiver ran down her spine at the mention of another Ranger meeting. She hoped it would prove more fruitful than the last one. Alas she did not comment on that, choosing instead to reply to his request.

“I can make space in my schedule for a meeting, just give me a time and a place, Lars.”

OOC: N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights