1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 5:35:30 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Mt. Pyre was a warzone concentrated at the Primal Point at the top of the mountain." He began, after waiting for several moments with no further inputs. The newfledged Elite Four opened his laptop. "Several skimrishes occured on the sides, however most of the fighting had been performed at the peak, given the thick fog and the use of stealth by Team Rocket.

Callan sends a video from his own recorded point of view to the main screen. "First contact was at the base of the steps, where a former gym leader, , was revealed to be a member of Team Rocket, and a surprise attack ensued, resulting on conflicts all around. Communications with League were cut off, and we managed to fend off what seemed to be a majority of the leadership from Team Rocket: Including and . There were others, though I am not aware of their presence."

Callan continues to play the recorded video, showing his encounter with . "Multiple spats were fought around the Primal Point as spoken. And it was identified that the Avatar of Yveltal is my bandmate, Adrian Malcolm. He also identified himself as a member of Team Rocket." Callan remains dispassionate as he continues to play. Both fights lead to a stalemate, until an explosion occurs at the center of Mt. Pyre.

"Both sides fight to a stalemate which remained incomplete, as the Primal Point shatters and reveals Palkia, alongside one of the DRK TRD members Father Wynter." The figure of the man with sharp, angled mullets and merciless pale eyes is visible on screen ,alongside the destroyed point, forming a pink rift in which a quadripedal Palkia steps out of. "All fighting ceases between both factions as we all momentarily focus our attention on surviving the battle between this man and his Pokemon."

"Our efforts are successful, Father Wynter is injured in the process and attempts to retreat. However, we manage to break Palkia's chain and free it from the DRK TRD's control, and furthermore, Father Winter is seemingly killed in the process of his escape."

The recording further shows the rift that forms in the process of the destruction of the Primal Point. "What seems to have occured as a result of Palkia's entry however is the rift that we now identify as 'The Border', which seems to have the property of being a gateway into and out of the afterlife. Several members of both sides of the League were killed and revived. As were other people."

He finishes his latte, using it to parch his throat. "That's all I can recall, on my end."

EVERYONE

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 3:10:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the littleroot squadron recount what they can. she listens quietly, her foot slightly tapping against the tiled floor.

once , , , and finish, begins his retelling of mt pyre.

she stays silent until he finishes.

and then, the floor is hers. she takes back control with a soft wave of her hand.

"thank you all. again, great work stopping rocket during the meteor plan."

the screen behind her shifts. a new slide takes over and it depicts a war-torn mt pyre. those involved in this portion of the plan would recognize the aftermath.

there's something odd to the footage, however. a pink slash rips itself into existence in front of the very head scientist at the head of the table. nearby, the faces of and are observing the scientist and what the slash contains.

"at the end of mt pyre, a pink slash appeared before myself and nearby league operatives."

her eyes sweep the table quickly, grim and serious.

"this slash into our reality showed a glimpse into sea hoenn."

she allows the information to fall, heavy, on their shoulders.

"sea hoenn has survived the meteor impact. they have begun mining the meteonite and in their hands, the meteor fragments have primal markings."

the slide continues to play on an endless loop as she continues.

"we are heading for a war from all sides. between rocket, megalopolans, and sea hoenn, it is imperative we formulate a plan to ensure the league are the victors."

once more, her eyes sweep the room. they linger on each face. , , , , , , , , , , , , and . she commits their reactions to memory.

"if you have any suggestions, now is the time to voice them."

with that, she opens the floor.

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 15:11:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

what discloses is not news to matias for they had spoken about it briefly. despite that, he still pretends like he's processing the information for the first time, even going so far as to "tch," by the end of it.[break][break]

but then again, his frustration isn't really pretend.[break][break]

"and to think we offered them peace. those fuckers."[break][break]

his thoughts are shared freely amongst his peers, all of whom he'll have the privilege of fighting alongside. better to make friends than enemies.[break][break]

"the addition of rayquaza makes our fight with sea hoenn easier but is right. a war is coming from all sides and we must be prepared."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"we need to be the aggressors."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 19:11:26 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The Mt.Pyre gang was rather quiet. Elinor was mighty surprised by that, she glanced quickly at . But decided to focus on matters at hand, turning her gaze away once more.

While listening to ’s explanation the grim serious gaze was not lost upon her. But the words that followed gave more food for troubling thoughts and vivid imaginations.

Sea!Hoenn. She had hoped to never hear that again.

Matias was the first to speak, she noticed hints of frustration from the Elite Four member. Even before Matias had finished speaking, Elinor had an inclination of where he would be heading.

She gathered her thoughts. And yet, memories arose. Memories of her doppelganger. Memories of the certainty in which her doppelganger performed her duty without fear. Now combined with her imagination running wild, it painted a grim picture.

Though she was no soldier, she knew that fighting a war on two fronts would not be in their favor.

A defeated sigh left her right before she began to speak. “Matias might be onto something.” Elinor spoke though the aftertaste of the words soured her expression. Not because of Matias, but the implications it carried.

“I will admit, I do not like the prospect of a war with Sea Hoenn. But they declined our diplomatic attempts. So aggression might be what we have to resort to, and yet..." She paused, hesitation perhaps? She sent a brief glance toward and then back at Callan, before resuming. "I do not believe we have a force powerful enough to deter them from reciprocating or for that matter from being the aggressors should they be given time to prepare an attack.”

Gaze wanders from person to person, gauging their reactions to her statement. She was certain a few people’s pride would be stepped upon with that comment. But that was the truth she saw.

She turned to , a question in her mind. “With that said. Military operations are outside my field of expertise.” She paused, “And I personally do not see how we can mount a worthwhile attack without risking important assets.” Throwing avatars at the problem wasn’t exactly a risk free solution, and it would surely leave the League ripe for Rocket aggression.

“But perhaps you can enlighten me on how we would approach this, Matias?”

OOC: N/A

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 2:44:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Illeana’s explanation of the rift showing Sea!Hoenn was not new to Eva as well. She had been made privy to the disturbing news not long after the Mt. Pyre incident. The fact that the metonite had Primal Markings was eve more disturbing. They knew Sea!Hoenn’s Kyorge could revert to its Primal state already . . . would this make it even more powerful? She doubt’s Groudon existed in the watery world. But what about Rayquaza?

[break][break]

Eva’s thoughts are pulled back to the present when Matias began to speak. Before he even got to his conclusion, she knew where this was going. Her stomach tangled into an uncomfortable knot, the writhing like nest of Ekans at the thought of war.

[break][break]

A part of her knew it was inevitable. Rocket threatened them within this world alongside Megalopolans and now Sea!Hoenn was likely preparing for something similar. As much as the thought of war made her uncomfortable, the Peacemaker knew without putting a stop to these threats sooner rather than later, the war would be more violent than necessary and more would be lost beneath its oppressive weight.

[break][break]

Eva dismounted from her high horse, and with a heavy heart and reluctance, she actually agreed with and . The conflict still swam through emerald orbs as she looked up from her coffee towards and the others, “Dividing our forces would be a mistake. I think we need to prioritize a first target: Rocket or Sea!Hoenn. We can’t fight a war on two fronts successfully. A civil war is difficult enough,” they tried it in Kanto and they failed, “If we move first on Rocket and secure our own world, we can have a strong defense against whatever Sea!Hoenn has planned. If we strike at Sea!Hoenn, Rocket will take advantage of the holes in our defenses, guaranteed,” to her, the answer was obvious, “We need to secure our world first. Perhaps a recon mission to Sea!Hoenn could give us more insight into what they have planned, sparing minimal resources. However, I foresee that being extremely dangerous and possibly accelerating their advance if we are caught. War is all about the calculated risk and reward.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 3:04:26 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"What, is there no room for diplomacy this time around, Matias?"
[break][break]
Although meant in jest, the Malevolent's scarlet eyes shift between the silph and . Her tone is delicately venomous, her stare vicious in judgement. If anyone at this table still harbours some resentment—it's her.
[break][break]
But Katherine wouldn't be true to herself if she didn't play it off as nothing: so she does just that. She quickly moves on, focusing on the discussion at hand and leaving the snide remarks for later.
[break][break]
"It's not only bold, but it's also stupid to claim that this war would be easy. Like here just said," Katherine briefly gestures at Matias' better half, "it isn't a war against just Sea Hoenn, and even if it were, there are people here who nearly lost their lives in our last fight against them."
[break][break]
"Now, add Rocket to that equation. In fact, let's be bold and say we could handle both simultaneously, shall we?" Her hand slowly rises, keeping two digits pointed up to account for both factions. "Now, let's add the megalopolans who are apparently alive and still equipped with ultra beasts," a third finger points up. "The fourth would be, what? Arceus and the Dark Triad, yes?"
[break][break]
And fourth it is.
[break][break]
"That simply leaves us with... Hrm... Necrozma! Whenever it decides to come back, that is." There. That's their fifth.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ AQUA SUMMONS [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 3:45:42 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A lot was said.
[break][break]
From   to , each person rattled off their own insights from the battles they'd experienced. The conversation trailed off, resulting in one she had initially anticipated the moment 's report grazed her desk.
[break][break]
"We're all in agreeance, then: war is inevitable with Sea! Hoenn. And, as we stand now, we're unable to combat a two-front war, much less a multi-front one."
[break][break]
No need to fuss over the details; better to focus on where opinions overlapped and capitalize there. Eyes shifting back over to , Penelope continued, smiling as she said.
[break][break]

"So let's focus on what we can do."
[break][break]
Now focusing her attention between Head scientist and the rest of the table, the councilwoman clasped her hands together in front of her.
[break][break]
"If we go forward with a reconnaissance, I can recommend a few of my finest agents within the intelligence bureau," 's name immediately came to mind, with following a few beats after the fact. Both were versatile, skilled men who'd make good of a mission like this. "As for whether we should move in toward Sea!hoenn or Rocket...I'll begin by stating the obvious: I'm no from a war strategist. But, I will say, I see no point in involving ourselves in a war against a realm we know little of while exposing vulnerabilities to those that still hide within our cities."
[break][break]
She paused.
[break][break]
"We know Sootopolis is weak. We know multiple of them have been defecting since METENO's descent. If we could only cripple their resources, force them into a state of recovery, we'll allow them no time to make use of our vulnerabilities when war between us and seahoenn comes to fruition."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @everyone[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 4:00:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her lips twitch at 's echo of her sentiments, as if she wants to smile but won't allow it.

follows in agreeance and -- surprisingly -- so does .

manages to touch upon a nerve with her speech. despite the factual air of it all, she can't help the way her lips settle into a displeased frown.

"while i do agree gathering intelligence on sea hoenn would be beneficial, it is not currently possible."

her eyes sweep away from katherine to find .

" has confirmed we have been unable to detect anything from sea hoenn's dimension since the meteor. the rifts could be interfering, but we're not certain yet."

she plans on investigating further. beneath rustboro, answers await.

and agree: rocket is the more likely target at this moment in time.

"we cannot forget rocket now has megalopolans on their side as well."

each outlook, no matter where they start, looks as grim as the rest.

"we will need to neutralize both parties to be victorious. i worry, however, that sea hoenn could either strike while we're at war with rocket or, perhaps, even join rocket against us."

her eyes narrow, mind processing.

"the commissioner and i agree we need more power than we currently have at our disposal if we are to defeat each threat we face. with the meteorite fragments possessing primal markings in sea hoenn's hand, their avatar abilities could be even stronger than what we faced last time."

it's clear as day: they're outmatched in their current state.

"cutting off sootopolis from supplies could be a start. we will need to ensure their forces, including the megalopolans and their ultra beasts, are as crippled as possible when we strike."

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 8:03:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh i wasn't talking about sea hoenn," is what he says in response to . his focus and concern lie elsewhere, and even if he wanted to attack sea hoenn he would not know where to begin. but as soon reveals, that option is not on the table at the moment for reasons beyond their understanding.[break][break]

no matter, then.[break][break]

"this war will not be easy, katherine is right, but it will be far more difficult if we're fighting it on their terms. we cannot be passive and reactionary the same way we have been. we need to be proactive. take the fight to them."[break][break]

he listens intently, then offers his thoughts.[break][break]

"we know exactly where their submarine is parked in sootopolis. we know the general layout of it. how to get in and out. so, along with cutting off their supplies, why not strike their base of operations?"[break][break]

had once approved a similar operation, though the goal then was to search and rescue a prisoner. he looks to and , wondering what their thoughts are.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 8:18:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

There was no need to add onto what had said. She agreed with most of it as it stood. But, to 's point, she held a bit of contention.
[break][break]
"I think you're giving rocket too much credit here. They're able to remain because we let them."
[break][break]
They weren't sea hoenn's, or the elusive dark trd. They were a known threat with Intel leaking from a steady river's worth of defects. Treating them as more than they were was an insult to everything the league stood for.
[break][break]
"It might be impossible to fully extinguish them from hoenn," as with any resistance, the task was nearly impossible, "but there's no reason why we can't or, at this point, shouldn't act with all our strength."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 8:48:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while she agrees with , she is not fully inclined to side with .

”with all due respect, councilwoman, the union of team rocket with the megalopolans is not to be underestimated.”

she looks more thoughtful than defiant.

”even with the intel we have, we do not know their full numbers, how many ultra beasts they have at their disposal, what technology they have or are recreating from their initial attack, or if they have found a way to bring more into hoenn.”

the three day war is still fresh in the mind.

”if we can gather more information on their involvement with rocket, that could help strengthen our approach. we could also visit general smohke for whatever information she might know as well.”

her point is clear: this is no longer just about rocket. they are no longer the only blight in this region.

aqua.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 9:13:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA SUMMONS

A REYES DEBRIEF

FERNANDO REMAINS UNCHARACTERISTICALLY QUIET WHEN THE OTHERS START TO DEBATE SCHEMATICS. the verbal back and forth between logic and wordplay sits at the forefront of his interest. the ability to strike others down and prop himself on their failures make it all the more entertaining.

but he does not join in when he would otherwise champion the sentiments of and . instead, he removes his earbud, whispering “excuse me, something came up., the only one to leech a spot next to him, will be the proverbial fly on the wall to his exit from his call.

we cannot sustain a war,” fernando announces sharply. “we have neither the resources nor the force to carry out more than a straight all-in assault. an operation we cannot afford now that we have more than just sea!hoenn and team rocket to consider.

his eyes narrow and he steps away from the back of the room. breaches the backmost seats as he reveals his own agenda.

there is considerable work to be done now that the dome is down. a good portion of galar, along with other foreign interests, believe hoenn responsible for NECROZMA. our region is viewed as a ticking time bomb to a small but large enough portion of the world. those that do not care instead look at us as a resource for MEGA EVOLUTION, Z-MOVES, LEGENDARY POKEMON, and now this TERASTALLIZATION phenomenon. we are a treasure chest for them to conquer and plunder.

he stares at as the counter principle to his call for war.

but our world is not the only party with eyes on us. worlds beyond sea!hoenn and the DRK TRIAD have honed in to our signature. reports about FATHER WINTER’s involvement in GRANITE CAVE have been proven valid. we know at least two other worlds seek to conquer us as well.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 10:59:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's one of those times, huh?" he reacts to 's assessment. kyle stretches as he finishes, "damned if we do, damned if we don't."

kyle leaves a lot from his words, hoping they were self-explanatory to save his breath of saying the obvious.

it was always the case since the start. every action has consequences that would impact them negatively, regardless of intent. they would be solving one case, only for it to cause another one to open.

"if that's the case, then we'd just be doing the same old tradition of dealing with whatever is the immediate threat first instead of being proactive, like the objective of this meeting."

he finds himself slouching on the seat.

"hoenn has a lot of people, as well as migrants who wants to go here for some reason, who are willing to risk their necks for the region anyways. they're stronger than a regular trainer anyways. have you guys added them to your variables?"

some of them would say they're just caught in the crossfire, but they'd always find the initiative to help out. a good chunk had perfect attendance on whichever weird event was happening on hoenn as well, all without waiting for a reward. they're a passive force that can't be utilized actively, unless given a push.

he raises a brow as he waits for reactions. kyle's proposition was simple— the tried and tested, the ol' reliable. he holds his tongue though, testing the waters for aggression.

@tags
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 22:11:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

an aqua summons

Made it.

Doug wasn't the next Sun Tzu. He couldn't tell which of the several choices before them was the correct one. None of them were particularly enticing and they all came with their own risks.

He wrote down everything said by those present, spinning the pen in his grip and side eying as the man finally decided to add in his two cents.

Ah, right. Global Politics.

Unfortunately, 'Introduction to International Politics' with Dr. Carlos Angels hadn't quite primed him for the complex tangle of international, interdimensional and transdimensional politics that affected Hoenn as a whole.

Damned if you did, damned if you didn't indeed.

"So what do you propose, Mr. Silph?" He asked after a moment, looking at the man.

The man didn't seem like the kind to just half ass things, in Doug's admittedly limited experience with these meetings. He did not get on the podium just to tell everyone they were wrong and missing the obvious.

Well, he did, but usually he had already come up with (what he considered) the 'right' answer when he did.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 22:34:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she listens as and take the floor.

to , she adds a comment and a question:

"it has been more than enough to ask them to help us defend this region. are they equipped enough to also handle majority of the multiverse attacking us as well?"

it's too much, perhaps, even for the strongest of them.

to , she fixes him with an expectant gaze. her sentiment echoes that of :

"do you propose an operation large enough to cover all of our blind spots?"

she gestures to the air, as if adding further fuel to their already massive fire.

"there's also kyurem to consider. with hoopa disappearing into another dimension with it, there's the possibility of both becoming threats should they not eliminate each other first."

the cherry on top of a shitstorm of circumstances would be hoopa opening portals for all enemies to attack from. it's unlikely, perhaps, but the concept is large enough to warrant concern.

a sigh heaves itself out of her lungs.

"perhaps instead of looking at offense, we should fortify our defense first then. if we could prevent interdimensional invaders by scrambling our dimensional frequency or blocking wormholes and rifts from creation, it could buy us more time to gather the strength we need."

aqua.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights