6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 17:34:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
10am? that was a few hours too early to kyle's liking that he starts thinking that maybe he's a snowflake.

dark bags color the undersides of kyle's eyes. the mood was absent, which was to be blamed to poor sleep schedule that he forced himself to go through. at the very least, the comfort of caffeine eases his poor, weary soul.

he leers at the golurks. he never found it comfortable to have a bunch of pokemon around. it's either a weird flex or a silent threat that didn't sit well with him. this wasn't the first time she's pulled this off however, and the internal whining was only caused by kyle's waking up too early to his liking.

it's only when he enters the room that he realizes almost everyone else has one. kyle grumbles, unsure what a pokemon's purpose was in a meeting, and begrudgingly releases his own to fit in.

it's the one that he used to travel to evergrande. the aerodactyl comes out, tailing its trainer as it tries to weave through the limited space with its folded wings.

kyle sips on a coffee as he finds his way to an empty seat, placing the half-finished coffee on the table as he sits. coming in late in comparison with everyone else, he has no choice but to take one away from the people who he actually hangs out with, especially since they already grouped up together by not being late.

the champion leans on his seat and closes his eyes, trying to catch up a few moments of sleep just before everything starts.

@tags
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 19:25:21 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","katbase"]
[attr="class","border1"]

[attr="class","box1"]
[attr="class","box2"]
[attr="class","box3"]

Being this fashionably late is nothing but a conscious choice.
[break][break]
The meeting's purpose and goals are momentarily discarded when Katherine makes her entrance. Becoming the centre of attention without sparing a word is an art form usually reserved for the catwalk, but today, 's lab is her stage.
[break][break]
She struts with the conviction of a goddess and the poise of a model, calm and focused, determined yet natural. Despite the tension she holds in her stare, it comes easily to her—or at least, so it seems. This seed of doubt is one of the few things still representing her supposed humanity.
[break][break]
No Pokemon stragglers behind her, and unlike , The Malevolent doesn't succumb to peer pressure and releases one. However, she does claim a seat like he did, anointing it as her throne.

[attr="class","bot1"]

[attr="class","credit1"]AZUL

[newclass=.katbase] --accent: #963030; [/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase] width:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .border1]color: #a6abad; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:20px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/6RZHpQ.png); background-color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.katbase .box1] padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .box2] background-color:#242424; font: 11px Poppins; text-align:justify; padding:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.katbase .box3] height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .box3 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .box3 a] font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .box3 u] color: var(--accent); text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .box3 hr] margin-bottom: 10px; border: solid 4px var(--accent); border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .box3 img] border: solid 1px #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.katbase .bot1] background-color: #242424; text-align: center; padding: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .bot1 img] padding: 5px 4px 0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .bot1 .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .bot1 .grey1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.katbase .credit1] margin-top: 5px; background-color: #242424; width: 60px; padding: 7px 0px 5px 0px; float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.katbase .credit1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 3:05:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after the last of them enter, the scientist looks about ready to begin.

shows a little later, followed by . the teen is greeted with high fives from the golurks before he takes his seat. is quick to follow, pulling up a seat beside and . comes with an aerodactyl hot on his heels, blending in despite his sleep-deprived mood. turns the meeting room into her stage and settles with a flair the malevolent is known for.

and as illeana's eyes sweep across the room, she notes how many have attended. it looks to be almost all of them, spare two or three members. the girls ( , , ) are settled together in a small group with and close by. rounds out the table next to matias, little herbie rumbling softly beneath his chair.

"first, thank you for coming and thank you for protecting hoenn."

her smile is bright, the weight of the meteor lessening the mood just a tad.

"with your efforts, not only was 's meteor plan a success but we also held off both team rocket and the drk triad. for that, the entire region is grateful."

the screen behind her shifts. after a moment, the full clip of rayquaza destroying the meteor plays on a loop. it serves as a lead into her first point.

"now, those present in the meteor squadron... could you please give a brief overview of the events on the meteor?"

her eyes shift to , , , and . here, she opens the floor and the spotlight shifts onto them. while she's certain they've all received multiple reports on the events during the meteor plan, word of mouth tends to provide more information than words on a piece of paper.

once they're done, she'll look to littleroot members to follow. and then, she'll fill in the gaps of mt pyre and sea hoenn's survival.

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 3:54:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it all ended with the big freeze. kyle raises his hand, volunteering to tell the stories that led up to it in the most brief way possible.

"intel about rocket was accurate. league forces successfully intercepted their plans to excavate what was on the meteor, though i don't think they would've done anything to take it anyways."

everything that followed was off the rails of what they expected.

"a pokemon that compares to legends in strength appeared when people tried to move the mineral vein. a member of the drk triad came too— dr. holo, if you know of her. anyways, a fight breaks out that ultimately results to energy responsible for terastallization leaking out of the vein itself."

that part of the mission was honestly just a waste of energy. nothing good came out of it in the long run for both sides, unless one counts uneventfulness as one. at this point, kyle can consider himself as one of those people.

"time counts down. everyone leaves the meteor as it gets zapped away to sea!hoenn. the ore reacts with primal energy, interrupting the process, until rayquaza came to destroy it. shards scatter all over hoenn right now, so, uh, yeah."

his hand reaches forward to take a sip of his coffee.

"we reach the forests near oldale. drk triad gets their kyurem out, encasing the entire area in ice. hoopa sacrifices itself to bring it back, and we lived happily ever after."

@tags

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 2:14:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He looked down at the contents of the coffee cup he was chugging. This… wasn’t going to be enough.

While letting speak first, he continued to sip through the inky blackness in the cup, before realizing it was slowly emptying out due to him inhaling it like a damned vacuum cleaner.

Once the Champion was done, he looked up from said coffee cup.

“You forgot to mention a few things, man,” he continued, setting said cup down with some trepidation. “There was… there was this alien thing that burst out of the meteor and wanted to kill everyone up in ‘the air’, as you say—since this was the upper atmosphere we’re all talking about.”

He let silence fall for a few moments, before continuing.

“It looked like the same unknown life form that I saw back during the Three-Day War at Meteor Falls. The one that tried to merge with the enemy official we managed to rescue, if that counts for something. In fact it might be the same one.”

He then internally cringed.

“But then up there, in space, I think I saw more than one of them, I can’t remember where the other one came from, however that—that alien being tried to come after everyone trying to shoot it down. Like it was guarding the meteor or something.”

Anyway, he said his piece before returning to his coffee… and realizing he may need an entire coffee pot to get through this meeting.

someone pls give him unlimited access to the coffee pot he NEEDS it

@tags up mentioned

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 17:04:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The Professor’s gaze glanced between and as the conversation took a turn towards Eva and the (figurative) Rayquaza in the room . . . almost literal. If she was there, Rayquaza was there to some extent, tethered together despite their free roam amongst the Hoenn skies, “Rayquaza is doing well, nearly recovered in full,” the regeneration of its tail seemed to not impact their flying anymore. The proof of that was in the video Illeana had paused on the screen.

[break][break]

A small, almost shy smile twitched at the edge of her pink lips, “It’s true,” she responded to both melody and Kazimir. True that Rayquaza truly saved Hoenn and true that she had been chosen by them; The Peacemaker.

[break][break]

did a wonderful job recapping the events in a concise manner. Eva probably would have rambled on forever including far too much personal speculation. Eva did decide to add a bit more detail to Kyle and Lars’s account of these events. When they have finished she cleared her throat softly to imply she was about to speak, “It appeared to be the same creature Melody encountered at her concert hall that we discussed at the last meeting,” she briefly glanced towards Melody, recalling the video, “And yes, there were two,” Eva confirmed with a nod, “One clear aligned with Rocket the other appeared . . . wild,” untamed. It had no association with either party and deliberately attacked them all despite affiliation.

[break][break]

“The vein itself was indestructible,” The Rocket had tried everything to break it apart, “Rayquaza’s DRAGON ASCENT is still the only thing I’ve seen that can crack these new crystals,” The legendary truly saved Hoenn from a terrible fate, “I’m not sure what Dr. Holo’s fate was. I lost her once the meteor was teleported,” Eva still regrated it but she didn’t blame herself. She was almost assassinated, after all, “The resurgence of Kyurem reminds us how fragile out spectral borders are. I assure you it will be back. I’ll be updating my report on it as soon as possible,” the lasting effects of its presence haunted them constantly and reminded Eva just how dangerous it was. It was too powerful to not be prepared for. Ultimately, they needed to strength the borders between its world and Hoenn’s. In the mean time, they needed to make sure they could handle the threat appropriately.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 17:26:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA SUMMONS

A REYES DEBRIEF

THE SUMMARIES FROM THOSE ON METENO outline one thing: fernando knows the most about DEOXYS. between the three of them, provides the most while stilling missing a few fine details. particulars that are so insignificant that he abstains from adding in altogether.

a simple nod of agreeance will suffice.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 19:01:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She smiles, happy Eva was able to save the day and be the hero of Hoenn. [break][break]

However the smiles all stop once Kyurem is mentioned. Melody freezes in place, as if glaciate possessed her body and made her stuck to her chair. "That thing is back? It found us?" she says as a cold sweat drops from her head. [break][break]

That thing was ready to kill them all with a flick of it's wrist. If it made it's way here...[break][break]

She stays silent aside from that one comment, she was lost on what to do to handle that Kyurem. The way that she was now, there was no way she stood a chance at defeating it, nor do all of them combined even have a chance to fend it off. They were doomed to face another ice age if that thing made it's way here. [break][break]

She anxiously shakes her leg underneath the table, doing her best to keep her expression neutral.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 2:55:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]once , , , and have all said -- or nodded -- their piece, her lips settle into a firm line.

the concepts they present feel like bony fingers clawing at the shoulders, begging for more life to be breathed into them so they may become whole. and despite the urgency of each topic, she does no such thing.

instead, her eyes sweep across the room to settle on those involved in littleroot's squadron.

"littleroot, you may proceed."

the floor is theirs.

and yet, before , , , and can begin, her eyes move once more to find her fellow mt pyre members. finally do her eyes rest, unmoving.

"mt pyre, conclude once they have finished."

a pause falls, silent and commanding, as her attention does not stray from the likes of , , , , or .

"i'll cover the evacuation events."

only then does she relinquish control, shifting out of the proverbial spotlight to open the floor with a single yet pronounced concept: begin.

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 16:03:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

he bumps his shoulder against 's after the mention of rayquaza. he's proud of her, and it shows in the way he smiles briefly.[break][break]

after the meteno recap, matias is sure that he'd be able to take on deoxys easily just as he had done before. he wonders why the meteor team had such issues, though. maybe they were caught off guard? or was it just a matter of skill?[break][break]

when it's littleroot's turn, he leans back forward, clearing his throat.[break][break]

"i can only account for the primal point. so, the east side of littleroot."[break][break]

his voice carries loudly across the room.[break][break]

"groudon disrupted team rocket's advance enough for us to pick them apart. that was easy enough until the drk triad showed up with dialga only to realize they were outmatched. so they attempted their escape shortly after."[break][break]

what a little bitch quanto was. laughable.[break][break]

"they controlled dialga using unowns that formed into a chain. i broke it and freed dialga. it disappeared after, i assume to recover. and unfortunately the drk triad got away."[break][break]

he swivels in his chair to look at , , and .[break][break]

"i think the rest of you were at the west side, so take it away."[break][break]

an assumption made because he did not see any of them alongside him. maybe briefly.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 16:57:01 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Kazimir kept his ear trained on and his report while his eyes were trained on and his scribbling. There was a bit of curiosity of what the military man was writing down but it was hard to keep focus on it as Matias described the events that happened on his side of the battlefield that day and the growing intensity he faced during it. Repelling both Rocket and a crazed Dialga must have been a handful even for him and Groudon, possible assistance from interlopers that also showed up must have not made it any easier as well. Once he was done he passed it off to the others who were there, Kaz included, so the ginger man decided to clear his throat to continue the report with his own recounting of events.

"Props to you and the others for holding down the fort over there Matt. Rocket gave us a bit of a surprise as they tried to dig under the theater and almost bring down the whole thing by sprouting a small tree of life. Caught a glimpse of Xernease there before it knocked me off from there. Then that's when I saw them running around, the Megalopolans that were behind the Three Day War, they came out and started to help Rocket from the looks of things."

Part of him still wishes he didn't lose track of "one" in particular and now he was going to have to play guess who with the whole lot of them should he run into them again.

"I didn't see much of what they were doing however as the whole ground under the theater suddenly collapsed. I managed to save the theater and someone who got themselves stuck in that sink hole so if anyone can fill in any gaps about what happened around me feel free. But that's when me and I believe a few Rockets fell into these city ruins underground. At the same time if I got our timeline straight Dialga showed up and whatever it did it brought...it brought, well best way to describe it is it brought the ruins back to life."

Even now that felt surreal to him.

"A huge mechanical city started to take shape with mechanical structures and Pokemon of all things being brought back in working order. I feel like it should be mentioned that said Pokemon down there resembled one I once saw, Volcanion. And...and there as something else. I didn't stay long enough to get a good look at it but there was this glowing...'energy source' is the best way I can put it. Beats me on what it actually is but it seemed to be the literal heart of the whole city if I had to put it in words."

With that he leaned back in his seat and let an arm drop to his side where his Varoom nuzzled against his dangling fingers. Its touch gave a bit of relief to the man as his thinking back to the events left him a bit winded, "Douggie, Els, anything happen on your guys end?" He asked the bug catcher and gesturing with his other hand to let them lay out their own reports on the table.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 22:05:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Her additions were brief enough and seemed to be adequate as no other soul present at Meteno chimed in. When her emerald gaze shifted over to , she was met with nothing else but a simple nod in agreement. She’d have to approach Fernando later about the Deoxys creature. He seemed to have the most interaction with it.

[break][break]

A subtle bump from does make her smile, and he captures her attention once more. The Professor’s hand lightly squeezes his arm mostly for her own reassurance. She still felt unworthy of such a title, the imposter syndrome suffocating at times.

[break][break]

Both and recount their stories from each front of the battlefield in Littleroot. Eva had already read reports, but subtle details could be left out in writing. Their verbal recounting of the events solidified somethings, but a deep, nagging fear in her gut twisted it into an uncomfortable knot. They seemed to leave out a very disturbing part of the battle. It wasn’t the DRK Triad or Dialga that stuck with her . . . it was Rocket.

[break][break]

“There were Megalopolans on your war front, correct? With Ultras Beasts?” she glanced between , , , and , “Working with Rocket?” a disturbing alliance. Where had they all come from? What were they doing in Hoenn? And most importantly . . . how deep was their loyalty to Rocket?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 18:29:00 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

an aqua summons

Made it.

A messy stream of kantonian letters filled the pages of his pad, the long lines of text growing and multiplying by the minute.

"Wouldn't kno. Was on the east end m'self." The youth said in response to 's question after a moment, tapping the eraser end of his pencil against the pages as he reviewed his notes.

He had to put a lot of thoughts down simply so he could organize them into not so long chunks later, since had apparently been wearing blinders the whole time.

"Just gi'mme a sec..." Doug replied simply to 's rather important query, dragging a line on his pad, the youth finally set the pencil down before gathering his hands together. "Alrighty! Let's start then."

"Colonel Silph's surprise attack was effective. Warded off the bulk of Rocket's fodder, threw their Elites into disarray... They managed to slip past and come within viewing distance of the primal point eventually, but it was manageable." Teleport being what it is, it was only a matter of time. "For future reference, would suggest that avatars with patrons at that level of power coordinate with other field commanders prior to taking any such actions, were possible."

He decided not to comment on destruction of infrastructure and landscape. He was sure the Council would take its time discussing such with Matias eventually. Probably. Maybe.

"Anyway, along with the colonel, Elite Ranger , Senior Ranger , Contractor , former Councilwoman and myself were left to defend the Primal point's perimeter after Groudon isolated split the battlefield. Several witness reports also mention a duo of unidentified masked characters fighting against Rocket within our vicinity. Nnneat."

and his protégé (), whose identity he was not privy to. He was glad they had been there; things had gotten much more hectic than expected towards the end.

"Would suggest reading their reports as well if ya ever have the time; for a more complete picture. Seems like Rocket's got itself some capable foot soldiers amongst its new blood." He hummed, before pursing his lips and frowning. "Though Ms. Morningstar has been missing in action ever since the battle... No body has been found and witness reports claim they saw her leave on her own after the battle; we can only pray she's okay."

Clearing his throat, he continued, flipping on to the next page.

"Of the rockets I faced, I took note of 4; Two of them I repelled when they all first bypassed Groudon's offensive via teleport; A poison and grass type specialist based on other reports, and a rocket commander with a peculiarly colored Gallade." He said, flipping to the next page of his notes.

He vividly recalled the sudden arrival of the rockets, popping right before them in a panicked rush; a teleport to escape the sudden lava, perhaps? Something to think about in the future. Perhaps some Imprison pokemon on standby wouldn't be amiss?

"The other two, I intercepted a while 'fter. Among them was Rocket Beast . I first blocked her advance to the primal point, after which we were joined by her rather talkative senior. Of note was his possession of a Zeraora." He said with a hum as he flipped to the next page.

"I conflated several reported sightings and engagements, and drew up a profile for each; as I understood, a few of those present ran across some them as well. It should all be available in the league's databases. They each possessed authority over part of the Rocket forces, and Briarwoods herself is a known Rocket Beast; it seemed likely that they were all of similar rank, so I pegged them as tentative Admins or Beasts for now."

Know thy enemy and what not. They were all mostly masked, sans Briarwood, but with noteworthy specialties (), unique pokemon () and loose tongues (), one could try and identify them amongst the common rocket fodder in the future.

Moving on.

"Back to Major Morales' question." He said. "Yes, Megalopolans and Ultra Beasts were present at Littleroot, in alarming numbers. The Symbiont, The Glutton, The Burst... Nearly all known species of ultra beasts were present and fighting for rocket."

What the hell was that about?

"Fortunately, They only showed up once The Dark Triad finally revealed itself and attacked, so Dialga took care of most of them." At this, Doug finally paused, staring at his notes and frowning for a moment.

"And speaking of whom..." The Lt. Colonel said after a moment, frown deepening. "Ours was a minor primal point. The only difference between it and any other was that Rocket was going to assault it. Not strictly necessary for Hoenn's survival... or downfall."

Not like Mt. Pyre's was.

"But they still brought Dialga to see the job done anyway."

He drummed his fingers nervously on the tables.

It didn't make sense. It wasn't like the Dark Triad had assaulted any other of the several points either, and even if they had— Why bring Dialga, a nigh invincible and infinitely useful asset, to their little, otherwise unimportant battlefield?

The Dark Triad hadn't even even attempted to approach the energy source under the theater, either.

"Feels like we're missing something, huh?" Was there something else in Littleroot, even beyond everything they had already found...?

The youth sighed. Well, he was surrounded by a lot of people much smarter than him— even if he couldn't, he was sure someone would figure it out eventually.

"I put everything in AQUA's database if anyone wants the full, in-depth report. I'm done." He said, before leaning back on his seat. He glanced over at . "Yer input, Ms. Anderson?"
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 19:25:58 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor allowed people to speak. Taking in the information given as it came and categorized them in her mind according to her perceived timeline. Thankfully , , all provided very detailed descriptions, leaving her with woefully little to add.

“I believe you have all covered the whole bit very well.” Elinor spoke calmly.

“I am loath to admit it. But being placed near the center entrance to Littleroot spared me the brunt of the battles.Of the Rockets I faced I took note of two in particular” She tried to recall her battle with and . “Unfortunately even for those identifying features were few.” She paused, recalling the image of Jayden first.

“One of them was male, keen on hearing his own voice and with a penchant for throwing knives during aerial combat. He honestly seemed to believe they were fighting the good fight.”

“The second one was female or at least presenting as such. With a penchant for making use of battlefield hazards and switching out Pokémon according to my moves.” Not a new tactic, but definitely not one she saw often enough.

“But worst of all. When it was clear that I would win the battle. She endangered civilians that had yet to escape as a diversion.“ Elinor sighed. It still annoyed her that she had let the woman escape. But she knew she couldn’t simply let civilians die like that.

“Anyhow, once Dialga appeared I moved to help with that.” Elinor made a wavy gesture with her hand. “But I have nothing new to add to that.”

OOC: N/A

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 7:46:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"good summaries."[break][break]

he says to , , and .[break][break]

"oh, i almost forgot."

a small detail that's easily missed due to the chaotic nature of what transpired.[break][break]

"mesprit was there as well. it seemed to have fought alongside one of the minor league gym leaders. short female. white hair. i unfortunately cannot remember her name."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights