[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody stays silent as the rest of them talk, however once it seems more of like a solid plan of attacking sootopolis she decides to interject herself into it. "I'll help." she offers as she looks towards her fellow elite 4 and champion. [break][break]

"I think however with so many of us it may be difficult to do a small operation, but there is one angle we COULD pursue. if I'm involved, I wouldn't mind being a distraction. Concert on the water that could lure the civilians away from the operation, maybe even some rockets too?" [break][break]

"An idol having a pop up concert next to the city would certainly be enticing..maybe if callan made an appearance too? just thinking out loud." [break][break]

"But you guys have more experience in war so I'll defer to whatever you think works best."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 19:29:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

What says strike a chord in her as well. It’s with a cool, yet firm gaze that turns towards Matias, shifting slightly in her seat. He should know better than anyone . . . or has his ego gotten the best of his judgment? “It’s naïve to think that any move we make against Rocket will remain ‘small’ and ‘contained’,” nothing with Rocket was ever easy, another mistake they made in Kanto. It was ‘just’ a criminal organization. They turned a blind eye to their operations for too long. Any move they made in Kanto had rippling consequences, “However small the operation may be, the consequences will be most severe in Sootopolis. We owe it to the League loyal people there to try and give them whatever aid we can.”

[break][break]

offers to be a distraction, something that could work in their favor. Eva shifts back in her seat to focus on Melody for a moment, brows pinching in thought as she considers the idea, “It could work . . . it would certainly catch Rocket’s attention too. I imagine they’d want to keep a close eye on the show since it would be staring a member of the Elite Four.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 15:44:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

though he does bite his tongue in an attempt to stifle his annoyance at 's words, the attempt falls short. perhaps in a previous meeting he would've been able to but it's her recent connection with rayquaza that tips him over whether he realizes it or not.[break][break]

"the league loyal people that let rocket overrun their city? they'll be fine."[break][break]

and if not? he could not care less.[break][break]

's suggestion is met with an incredulous look, feigned if only to tease her.[break][break]

"so while you and callan are performing on the water luring them away, you want the three of us to break into the submarine by ourselves?"[break][break]

it fades quickly enough, fading after a chuckle and a grin.[break][break]

"i'm down. it's a good plan."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 5:27:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva frowns, sparing a sideways glance at as his self-control falls short. Luckily, she has more self-control though the sparkle of annoyance in her eyes would likely not go unnoticed by her partner. He knew her various quirks, and it’s when she tightly grips the coffee mug to sip from it that her restraint becomes clear.

[break][break]

“We can’t expect all civilians to fight for themselves,” not all Hoennians were that confident or brave. And If they all did fight for themselves, there would be no point in having a Hoenn army. Hoenn has some of the most resilient people Eva had met but when faced with the full force of Rocket . . . That was quite the intimidating storm to try to quell. She understood if some hid rather than fought.

[break][break]

She has nothing further to say as she won’t be a part of the plan. Three was plenty for a stealth operation, five including the performers. She’ll stick to her place in the lab. Eva leans back to cross her arms and let them sort the rest of it out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:55:40 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"As good as a distraction as that may be for the people of Sootopolis," Katherine's words are firm and hard, the voice of royalty. Her eyes find first, lingering on the idol before flitting briefly towards and .
[break][break]
"Rocket is not stupid enough to think two elite four members showed up for just a concert. They'll know better. They'll be on high alert, and the submarine will be the first of their concerns," regardless of how one may want to spin it, her logic is sound. She knows that.
[break][break]
However, it's much less of a reprimand this time around and instead more of a reminder: Rocket can and will know better.
[break][break]
"Besides, why would there be civilians near the submarine if it really is Rocket's headquarters? They also wouldn't want them there."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ AQUA SUMMONS [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 16:42:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The conversation had drawn far passed her original back and forth with to continue. It was a shame, given how there was more left to be said, but a productive meeting called to be more important at the moment.
[break][break]
For the most part, Penelope agreed with the general consensus of the meeting.
[break][break]
"I have to agree with . A concert with two elite four members would garner too much suspicion."
[break][break]
There was absolutely no way Rocket was naive enough to bite into the coincidence of it all.
[break][break]
"And, if that happens, my best guess is that they would respond by closing their borders to prevent their citizens from leaving the city's walls."
[break][break]
Which would nullify their plan entirely.
[break][break]
"Regardless, attacking without making an effort to prevent the possible causalities of loyal citizens should be out of the question. It not only reflects poorly on The League's abilities, but also our promise of protection to our citizens," she reminded , and anyone else who would've suggested moving forward without a given method of insurance.
[break][break]
It was then, in the end, she would offer a small gesture over to . Whenever the conversation revolving around Sootopolis was to conclude, she'd be ready to bring forth one last topic of interest.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 17:46:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression pinches into one of disdain at 's unwillingness to consider civillians.

she mirrors in a similar air of disapproval.

"we ensure the safety of the civilians within sootopolis or we do not attack at all."

her voice is firm, unyielding.

"choose carefully, ."

and she offers him no further attention, gears already shifting to the option presents. she's quiet as and poke holes in the theory... but she still finds it sound enough to sink her teeth into.

"."

her eyes hone in on the elite four member.

"draft a plan of what you would like to do and submit it to myself or for review by the end of the week. i'll coordinate the attack once your plan is signed off on."

regardless, she looks to close this discussion with a certainty.

"the team striking the submarine will consist of six members with one or two personnel in headquarters running point. we will need to be prepared for retaliation at both the submarine and the concert itself."

a pause follows before she continues on.

"i will send out additional information to each of you in the following days after this meeting. for now, is there anything else you would like to bring to the table's attention?"

the floor stays open a little longer.

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 4:40:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"?[break][break]

choose carefully.[break][break]

choose carefully.[break][break]

it would've been so easy to just let the meeting conclude but there's something about the way is addressing all of them that doesn't sit well.[break][break]

so, he speaks up once more and directs his comments at the head professor. not soldier, not strategist, but professor. scientist.[break][break]

"i don't think you rank high enough to take the stance you're taking. what makes you think you're qualified enough to review the plan? to coordinate the attack?"[break][break]

she isn't.[break][break]

"someone else running point back in headquarters? that's rich. no, myself or or will be running point in the field for reasons that should be clear to anyone who knows what they're doing."[break][break]

a hint of concern trickles into what he says next.[break][break]

"i'd be wary if i were you, illie. don't want others to think i'm in over my head, you know?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 5:08:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes a slow smile. it's practiced, as if she's rehearsed it over and over in the mirror since her demotion.

"you're correct, i do not rank high enough."

it is the only point she will allow .

"as for qualifications, they do not outrank yours or anyone else's at this table, for that matter, but they were instrumental in the ultra beast war and recently at mt pyre. will have the final say of all plans formed within this room, rocket involved or otherwise."

it doesn't matter, however. the nagging voice in her head agrees with him.

"running point will be done by someone in headquarters with the submarine's schematics provided by for guidance... unless you have memorized the entirety of the rocket submarine's contents and can navigate them without any error?"

perhaps he can. she still doesn't trust it.

her smile widens a fraction. it hides what she looks to ignore, what she chooses to remain ignorant of.

"thank you for your advice, however, mr. silph. i will keep it in mind."

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 5:27:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
that's it. that's the limit of how much he can sit around.

certain haughtiness rubs him the wrong way. dismissiveness, regardless of personal relationship, just makes him lose interest. still, he understands where comes from. not that he likes her tone, but he recognizes the reasoning behind it.

on the other hand, brought it up on himself. there was no need to challenge, regardless of his opinion of illeana's manner of speaking. while an opposing side needs to be present to dissect arguments for weaknesses of their planning, this was not such topic.

without a word, he takes off from his seat, and then to '. hands hold him down, expecting him to stand up in confrontation. "let's cool down outside." it's then that he lets go, expecting him to have cleared his mind by then.

"you'll have his best interest, right?" he asks , just in case needs assurance before he forcibly takes him out of the meeting. "we'll excuse ourselves, then." he waves goodbye to the rest as he exits the room.

just as he was about to hit the door, he points to . "send me a rundown later, okay?"

with that, he brings the ticking time bomb out of the room.

@tags
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 7:29:36 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The conversation was quickly growing heated. At least it seemed so. Opposing sides quickly formed.

Team vs Team

Both sides had arguments that were worth listening to, even if they devolved into what seemed an almost personal spat between the Head professor and an Elite Four.

But while all of this was going on, her mind kept wandering, wandering to a point that seemed so laughably obvious in hindsight.

And with attempting to diffuse the argument, now seemed as good a time as any to voice her concern.

“I know it’s highly unlikely. But what are we going to do if Team Rocket realizes what we are trying to do and instead of fighting to keep Sootopolis they simply abandon it and flee using the Submarine.”

OOC: N/A

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 8:15:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

For the most part Kaz had just been listening to the rest of the meeting go down and evolve from a report of the primal points and the battles around them to attacking Sootopolis and crippling if not crushing Rocket's forces right then and there. Well, at first he was all on board with it but then the talks sort of...he wasn't even sure how to put it. He just kept quiet for the most part nudging his little metal car engine with his leg as it tried to use it like a traffic cone.

When the Hero of Hoenn got up to try and diffuse a situation that looked ready to blow Kaz let out a silent sigh of relief. Kyle did live up to the name at least. Maybe he should live up to his then. "I know I'm not much of a big shot anymore on Team League but I still want to knock Rocket outta the sky as much as the next guy here does. Maybe I can run recon for us in the meantime. And yeah I get I might be recognizable but I can still be unnoticeable. Kinda got a bit of a track record in ending up in places I'm probably not supposed to be in."

Not that all of those times were done on purpose. "I mean another eye on the ground can't hurt right?"

Its 's concerns that causes Kaz to suddenly snap his fingers towards her as her words spin into an idea in his head. "Or I could help keep tabs on them. And if they do run then we'd have someone deep in the trenches to run a bit of sabotage. They might expect an attack on two fronts, doesn't mean they'll expect how we do it."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 13:35:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]
Aqua

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She smiles at , her favorite person at the moment. [break][break]

Because unlike the others, Melody can rely on her to always react calmly and not attack a person's character for a difference of opinion right off the bat. When Katherine's gaze lingers on Melody's, she turns to the woman and just smiles at her warmly, feigning ignorance. [break][break]

Once interevenes and descends upon Matias with the holy light of ho-oh, melody clears her throat as the conversation picks up again out of nowhere. "I will be in discussions with on how to best go about my idea once I've thought on it more and have a more concrete idea."[break][break]

When Elinor voices her opinion on the matter and Kazimir jumps in as well, melody gives her own thoughts. "In my own opinion, I think if they do end up retreating with the submarine still intact..I think that would still be a win in my eyes Council woman Anderson cause we'd be pushing them out of the city at that point." [break][break]

She pauses for a moment "The people might begin to resent them for running away? Plant seeds of doubt in their image? I'm not exactly sure."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 17:02:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I'm gonna clarify one thing. I'm not performing anything as a distraction." Callan had been impatiently drumming his fingers against the table, waiting for this meeting to end. "Leave my music out of your shittily thought-out combat operations."

"I'm sure the details will be fleshed out. In the meantime I have three Elite Four members to clap, and an otome game to return to." He knocks the wood on the meeting table twice before standing up, tossing his coffee to the nearest rubbish bin. Giving Elinor a peck on the cheek, he slings his totebag behind his back before heading to the door behind .

[Exit]

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 17:24:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

People were leaving so soon. Penelope blamed it on their shriveled pieces of self-control.
[break][break]

"Well," She sighed, fingers laced into one another, "While that's all well and good, I have one last thing of note and I'd prefer to push it through before we're down another member."
[break][break]

Which could be any second now, apparently.
[break][break]

", our Ranger Corps Liason, has a proposal I'd like all of you to become aware of."
[break][break]

It was then she lifted up the first page of her notes, revealing pieces of scribbles and harshly written out reminders. Clearing her throat, she continued, "Essentially, it looks to contract NAUTCA's owner, , into providing all geographic data collected on expeditions into The Wilds and The Rifts and Ultra Space."
[break][break]

Further details are laid out, describing the contract as a temporary classification of all collected maps and notes drafted by NAUTICA, as well as the added provision preventing its sale and distribution to the public.
[break][break]

"If anyone's interested in any further information, I have a few minutes to spare after this. "

[break][break]
NOTE: ANYONE WHOSE LEFT THE MEETING WOULD BE PROVIDED BULLET NOTES REGARDING THE CONTRACT IN THE COMING DAYS

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

INTERESTED? CONTACT KIMMY FOR MORE INFO

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights