TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 5:20:11 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the evening passes by quickly, full of laughter and dance. the champagne makes his cheeks flush and his heart full of life, as he spends time either chatting with various league officials, or meeting new ones. dances are not quite his thing, but somehow he's managed anyway.

[break][break] placing an empty champagne glass on a passing tray, ollie looks over at the ballroom that is still bustling with activity. several people are mingling and about, and everyone he knows seems to have been sequestered into their own corners.

[break][break] the crowd parts though and the music lulls — making it the perfect opportunity for him to step forward and interrupt a couple's dance. his lips are spread wide into a grin. he taps on the masked gentleman's shoulder.

[break][break] "may i cut in?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
MERRY MASQUERADE [break]
+ wearing a suit and stantler mask

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"] padding-top:5px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .line"] height: 5px; border-radius: 2px; background: var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 5:45:34 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The night had begun to roll into its final yawn.
[break][break]

Dance after dance the councilwoman was swept from one gentleman's arms to another, with only a few notable faces surviving the entirety of a single song. So it came to no one's surprise when another person came up to interrupt the flow, grinning as he did so. Penelope's partner at the time -- a forgettable man, all things considered -- just gave a nod in response before scurrying off to find a replacement to fill his time with, leaving  her  with no choice but the accept the stranger's request.
[break][break]

Eyebrow quirked upward, her eyes scaled up the mysterious man. There was a tinge of familiarity behind his smiling eyes -- did she know him, or was her mind just playing tricks on her yet again?
[break][break]

"How are you liking everything so far," She probed, all while her hands found their place within his. "Up to your standards, I hope."
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 6:21:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

relief blooms in his chest when the other man concedes without issue, filtering back into the faceless crowd. ollie's head turns to regard his dance partner properly now, glancing down at her cascading red dress and ruby-red mask.

[break][break] ooh, she was pretty.

[break][break] he smiles blithely, pulling her into dance floor proper. while he's not the best dancer there, he's good enough — especially with all the dances that evening, he's definitely eased into his role. his palm slides against hers, with the other curving on her hip.

[break][break] "if i'm honest," he says. "it's my first ball i've ever been to. i'm not much of a big dance kind of guy." a flash of his yellow cape swerving outwards, as they spin. "but it's fun! and for a really good cause, i think."

[break][break]
[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"] padding-top:5px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .line"] height: 5px; border-radius: 2px; background: var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 7:08:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When the man decorated in golden garb spoke, his warm voice drew her, the sweetness of it similar to the taste of honey. It reminded her of a similar time, back when the world was faded and easygoing, and the glam of high society didn't condemn her into a constant pinch.
[break][break]
"Yeah, me neither," she admitted, laughing heartily. There was no reason for her to lie to him. "Honestly, I had to self-teach myself most of this."
[break][break]
The orchestra heighten to a greater speed, sending them across the floor, along with the other couples, as their feet struggled to keep up.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 8:37:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

there is something easy and comforting about her that he can't quite place. ollie puts it up to the alcohol that addles his thoughts, or maybe the feel-good nature of the event itself. everyone in the room is beautiful — dazzling silk, stunning chandelier, the lovely highs and lows of a bow pulled taught against string as the cello sings behind them both.

[break][break] they dance upon the gorgeous amphitheater, a swirl of glimmering gold and deep red. he twirls her, smiling bright, before pulling her close again.

[break][break] "me too," he says, laughing. "you wouldn't believe what my youtube playlist looks like."

[break][break] the copies of other couples mimic them, all of them dancing in-line with one another as the music pitches higher and higher still. even though he's still a country boy at heart, he can't help but think all of this is addicting in a way — as fun as it is to chase the heights of kalos' mountaintop, or the deep seas of hoenn's waters.

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 10:19:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The glamor of tonight's showcase was dizzying. Even for Penelope, who had grown allergic to the playground of high society, the glimmering gold that spun around with every twirl felt surreal. Like images from a fairy book drawn to life.
[break][break]
Another laughter fluttered from her lips as she spun around the masked stag again, like an ice skater performing a routine twirl. Her lips felt fixed in a permanent smile that would've normally left her cheeks feeling pinched and tired, but not tonight. Tonight they left electrified. 
[break][break]
"Don't tell me. Did you watch that one lady with the double braids and rainbow dress, too?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 7:45:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

ollie has never been the kind of person who thrives in the dark. he's his father's son, his sister's brother. morales are flowers who bloom in daylight, who thrive under the heat of the sun, shimmering gold and green wherever they walk.

[break][break] but even tonight, ollie can admit, there is something fun and thrilling about being masked. he doesn't have to worry about the trauma of mt. pyre, doesn't have to worry who he is or what he's doing. he doesn't have to try to look in the crowd for , doesn't have to think about all the way that he's disappointed her.

[break][break] he can dance with this perfect stranger, and make stupid jokes. it reminds him of his first days on hoenn, when he'd stumbled in front of a redhead for the first time, grinning stupidly everytime he made her laugh.

[break][break] "what," he says, with a bubble of laughter. "do we share youtube accounts?"

[break][break] he twirls her once more, feeling a thrill as he watches her gorgeous dress flare out, a spark of ember and flame.

[break][break] "she was helpful but god" he says, with a snicker. "her voice."

[break][break] grating on the ears. the picture of nightmares.

[break][break] but he wouldn't have been able to dance without it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 1:07:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Atrocious, I know!"
[break][break]

His laughter was intoxicating, deadlier than the alcohol thrumming through her bloodstream. It reminded her of a simpler time; back when the world still felt endless, and the impossible was still probable with enough guts and willpower; back when a casual trip to the outdoor cinema, with a certain goofy, brown hair boy would cure every illness under the book; back when happiness didn't come attached with any strings.
[break][break]

"But, hey, it looks like it worked. That twirl? Better than whatever the hell she did."
[break][break]

Ever sliver of recognition that should've bled through the mask was lost to Penelope's indescribable desire to forget, forget, forget. More than anything, tonight she wanted to live, have some fun, then return to Cian and never think of another fancy ball again. But, even then, something about his smile felt alarmingly comforting.
[break][break]

Like an old memory once lost, but finally rediscovered.
[break][break]

"So, Stantler," she began, smiling at her own words, "How would you rate my dancing? It doesn't give off taught-by-a-youtuber vibe, right?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 19:12:06 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

she's beautiful, the way that she dances across the ballroom floor. her dress lifts as she twirls, a cascade of flames and fire and his heart is caught in his throat as he witnesses the brilliance of it.

[break][break] it reminds him of days stuck in kalos by the oceanside, dancing barefoot across the floors of an airbnb with the love of his life. she'd step on his toes, and he'd stumble, and they'd fall into each other, laughing into each other's arms as they stared at each other. the smell of burnt eggs in the air until they realized what happened and the both of them rushing to the stovetop, giggling at the mistakes they've made.

[break][break] "that twirl," he agrees. "way better than hers. you could even open up your own youtube page." his gaze twinkles. "i'd be your first subscriber."

[break][break] the dance grows to a mighty swell and he feels the urge to twirl her again, pulling him sharp against her as she returns.

[break][break] once again, his heart lurches in his throat.

[break][break] a reminder.

[break][break] "hmm," he says, suddenly liking the way that she calls him stantler. he'd always liked the pokemon, and he'd just chosen the mask because it looked cool, but it made him feel good to think that someone else might've thought so as well. "an A+, definitely, for sure. no one would've known that you've stolen those moves."

[break][break] he flashes a grin at her, teasing, his pearly whites flashing beneath the gala's bright lights.

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 20:42:41 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The man was the physical embodiment of the summer's solstice, radiant and warm, bleeding promises down to those within his reach. Just being there, within his gravitational pull, Penelope could feel the ill thoughts melt away and become replace with fluttery memories she desperately looked to capture.
[break][break]

Back and forth the two continued to gracefully take control of the dancefloor, red and gold painting every step taken, until the vibrancy of color enveloped them completely.
[break][break]

Together they were infinite.
[break][break]

It brought up a pang of guilt, however, as Penelope finally recognized all that was wrong with that sentiment.
[break][break]

"What an honor," she tried to laugh off, though, it was clear the allure of the night was dying off, as her movement became more rigid and her words distant. "I'll definitely keep that into consideration."
[break][break]

As they continued dancing, he confirmed her worries to be false, smiling as he did so.
[break][break]

"Good." She gave a nod, felt bad, then continued, not wanting to lose the flow of the conversation. As long as she kept her distance, she'd be fine. He probably just reminded her of an old friend. "You know, " she began, golden eyes staring back up at him, all while they continued to move in time to the music around them, "I can't pin down your accent. It's so Hoennian, but mmm, there's a pinch of Kalosian."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 20:53:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

sunny, vibrant, easy to get along with. that was the morales effect. as much as ollie knew himself, he also knew that there was something just so infectious about being a morales — it was the same kind of love that brimmed in him that he'd seen with his parents, who had shown as much love with each other as they had their kids. at least, back when ma had been alive, there had never been a shortage of it in their household.

[break][break] you couldn't blame him, then. it was all he ever wanted — to share that little bit of sunshine with someone else.

[break][break] "i'm from kanto, actually," he says, unaware of the coldness that seeps into her tone. he puts it up to the tiredness of dancing, so he adjusts his own in turn. his fingers clasping lightly around her waist, smiling, as they sweep past another couple on the dance floor.

[break][break] "though i've traveled around a lot. kalos, hoenn, you name it."

[break][break] he tilts his head, emerald green eyes looking down upon her.

[break][break] "what's your favorite place in slateport?" he asks, smiling brightly.

[break][break] "mine's the aquarium."

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 21:26:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah."
[Break][break]
His answer came as a surprise. Kanto, huh. Definitely far off from her list.
[Break][break]
Still, something about hearing of his travels reinvigorated some life back into her voice, which quickly diminished as thoughts trailed back to another who also loved to travel.
[Break][break]
So much so he'd sacrifice everything in order to feel free again.
[Break][break]
"Makes sense. I'm guessing you've been here for a bit then? You have to have been."
[Break][break]
A voice like that doesn't naturally grow overnight. it took years of exposure to develop.
[Break][break]
At the mention of the aquarium, Penelope face scrunched up. Too many foul memories tangled with that place.
[Break][break]
"Probably Howling at the Moon," she smiled back, orange eyes meeting his own, "I'm forever in love with it's unovian flair. Makes me want to go and visit the real deal every time."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 7:49:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah," he says, smiling bright. "i actually went to school here."

[break][break] when he'd left kanto, he hadn't ever imagined it would be the last time that he would see his hometown. even though said that she planned to visit it soon, it still seemed surreal that it happened in the first place.

[break][break] he notices the way her face scrunches up at his words, as they sway to the beat of the music. it's kind of weird — most girls loved the aquarium.

[break][break] "oh, i've never been," he says. "i mean, unova. what's your favorite thing about it?"

[break][break] when the music swells again, he twirls her.

[break][break] "your favorite food?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 16:05:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oooo hmmm."
[break][break]
A hard question. Out of everything she'd tried, there were a few treats that came to mind.
[break][break]
"Probably a solid burger," she sighed, the thought warping around her mind. There was nothing better than the fresh crunch of teeth sinking into a mouthful of lettuce, tomato, and meat. "How about you? Favorite food? Doesn't have to just be Unovian, too."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
anthony & kate [MASQUE]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 16:11:22 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"burgers are my favorite too!"

[break][break] he lets out a joyful laugh, clasping her hand as he twirls her along the dance floor. a thrill fills him - not many people understand his joy of fastfood.

[break][break] burgers sound like such a basic food, but he just likes them.

[break][break] "lilycove has a really good burger spot. you gotta let me take you sometime."

[break][break] he smiles blithely, fully aware that this is all in false gesture. they are strangers, after all — it's not like they'll ever meet again after this.

[break][break] clasping her hand tightly, he twirls her — spinning and spinning until he dips her.

[break][break] "you know," he says, voice hushed with breathlessness. "we've got a lot in common."

[break][break]

[attr="class","line"]

MERRY MASQUERADE [break]