thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 5:46:08 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

While his husband wasn't much of a drinker, Gavin ensures that a spot on the list of participating bars is reserved for a date with . Moonblast Microbrew is the location of choice, for its rustic and homey atmosphere paired with the comfortable vibe of its signature beer made for a promising date-night drink.[break][break]

Temp doesn't get to see him drunk often; for now, Gavin entertains only a light buzz, having paced himself throughout the night to take advantage of his high tolerance.[break][break]

"This one's called Winter's Kiss," he says of the beer that's served to them both at his request. "Felt like the kind of drink I should be sharing with you."[break][break]

Though cheesy, he's also entirely sincere in the sentiment.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 20:59:20 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
was right. Temp wasn't much of a drinker at all. The times he did, rarely, drink, the alcohols were less hard. Beers and ales and stuff you could sip all day while only getting a slight buzz.

But it's a Pub Crawl! And the stuff they have at these places is The Hard Shit (to Temp). When he slides into the seat next to his husband, he's pink in the cheeks and giggly already. No way in hell he is going to survive the full crawl.

A hand is slapped down on Gavin's inner thigh. He gives a squeeze before biting his lip and grinning wide and silly.

"That's gay." Another giggle before he picks up the beer tilts it back. The sweet flavors slide down his throat. He doesn't drink it all, but he leans in to chase the drink with a kiss.

"Cilliebear...." Is stage whispered. He leans into the other's space, cologne and alcohol thick in the air around him. It smells smoky and sweet. "I missed you."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 3:59:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin's golden gaze drifts to the view out the window; there was little hope of a WHITE CHRISTMAS in Hoenn, though the Silent Icelands added a certain frigid flair to the once sleepy route near Oldale. Temp still needs to see Galar, someday...
[break][break]

He's wrenched from sweet thoughts by the spicy sensation of a hand on his thigh.
[break][break]

He looks away from the window to arch a brow at his husband.
[break][break]

"We're in public, you absolute heathen." But he's smiling, with a glimmer in his gaze that suggests he actually doesn't mind. "At least let me finish my drink, love."
[break][break]

He doesn't reject the kiss, however, threading the fingers of the hand Temp has pressed against his thigh with his own and leaning into the somewhat-sloppy affection of his drunk husband. I love him. Even if Gavin does wrinkle his nose at being called Cilliebear.
[break][break]

"We're not starting that," he protests, but can't help his smile at the expressed sentiment. "I've missed you, too."
[break][break]

They live together, but Gavin's busy a lot of the time, especially of late.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 5:01:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Oh, if let him, Temp would make it a White Christmas right under the table. Didn't need to worry about Galar or anywhere else tonight, baby.

Instead of chided, Temp looks pleased with himself. His descent towards the zipper is halted by his lovely husband's hand twining with his. Easily distracted since he's drunk as shit, he just beams and tilts his wrist so they can be tangled together further.

Then Gavin shuts down his adorable nickname. So Temp pulls back to lay his head on the other's shoulder, staring up at him like a sad puppy in a wet cardboard box might.

"But Cilliebear..." He blinks and his eyes start to shine with unshed tears.

Gavin best not forget how silly and emotional Temp gets when he drinks.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 5:29:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin offers an exaggerated groan.
[break][break]

"Babe, Cillie is cutesy enough. We don't have to bring the bears into it." He's finding it hard not to smile, though, until he notices the shine of tears in his husband's eyes. His humour sobers immediately.
[break][break]

Oh, Temp. What am I going to do with you?
[break][break]

Fingers card gently through his husband's hair as he looks down at the pouting puppy that alcohol has left him with.
[break][break]

"I shouldn't let you drink," isn't really a firm admonishment; his exasperation is more fond than anything. "I love you, idiot. No one else I'd rather spend my life with, even if you do hound me with silly nicknames."
[break][break]

He flicks him on the nose to offset his sappiness.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 5:39:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Just as quickly and easily as Temp had started to get teary eyed, he's bouncing back. The nose flick and 's sappy words make him grin and giggle again.

Temp hums and leans further onto him, making sure his side is pressed flush with the other's. Closeness is craved, like an addicting drug.
While he might love some innocent skinship with friends he could never get closer to anyone else like with Gavin.

"I love you, too!" He sounds delighted, as if Gavin had just given him the biggest present.

"Have you been having fun?" His eyes shine, enamored and invested in every word out of the other's mouth. Devout as if Gavin was spilling gospel instead of just chatting about how his bar crawl had been.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 5:51:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is a sense of whiplash offered by his husband's sharply swinging moods, but Gavin takes it in stride.[break][break]

Though he often struggles to express it in words, Gavin too craves the closeness of their contact, and he shifts in the booth to better accommodate his husband's desire to press against his side. He had struggled, once, to allow anyone this close. Now, he revels in the other's body heat as he closes his eyes and presses their foreheads together.[break][break]

No one has ever looked at him with the utter devotion and reverence of , and his heart quickens under the intensity of his lover's gaze.[break][break]

"It's been good to catch up with everyone after the meteor," he replies; he's already touched base with , , and before coming here. "Specially Lulu. Don't think I could've lived with myself if something happened to her on the meteor and I wasn't there." His lips purse with the weight of emotions not yet untangled. He'd obeyed orders and gone to Mt. Pyre, despite his desire to be at his sister's side. Shaking his head as if to dispel any negativity, he says, "But nothing did. We lived, all of us."[break][break]

He presses gentle kisses in his husband's hair, wraps an arm around him to keep him close.[break][break]

"We'll finally be able to have the wedding."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 19:51:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp listens to and relishes in his words. His eyes half closed, relaxed, when the other finishes it might seem almost as if he's fallen asleep. But he's just languid and slow right now, thoughts running like molasses from his head to his lips.
[break][break]
"I'm glad everyone is okay." His own little group seemed fine as well. His fingers trailed lower again, despite his husband's previous attempts at distraction. One thing was very persistent when he drank and it wasn't his mood.
[break][break]
"We won't be able to wear white." A cheeky grin is given and Temp wiggles his brow at the other.
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 gay

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
moonblast [pub/c]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 9:47:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Gavin opens his mouth to reply, only to bite his tongue around a sharp inhale when Temp's fingers resume their eager exploration.[break][break]

"Babe," Gavin scolds. "I'm not even halfway through the drink."[break][break]

He's not mad. Arceus, no. He'd like nothing more than to indulge the heat that spreads through his veins, but he likes . She's a Rocket colleague. He'd like to avoid being banned from Moonblast Microbrew for lewd behaviour.[break][break]

A dry throat clicks around a hard swallow. He wets it with alcohol.[break][break]

"I can skip the next bar," he breathes. His head feels a little fuzzy from how fast he'd chugged the drink. "So we can go home."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights