lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 8:26:09 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'd say you haven't changed one bit, but that's not true."
[break][break]

During their last meet, Fernando still had use of his other eye. The scar suited him, but surely it was something of a sore spot. Best not to pry.
[break][break][break]

"You look good, though. I'm glad."
[break][break]

Standing here in his gym was quite exciting as well. She'd always wanted to take up the challenge, but Petra's father steered her clear of such brutish mediocrity. If she were going to train pokemon, it would be only after graduating.
[break][break]

It was her uncle, Ulysses Monroe, that supported the young girl's desire to train pokemon. And he did so by gifting her a Ralts, which grew to become the Gardevoir standing next to her.
[break][break]

"How long have you been in possession of the specimen?" Knowing Fernando, he probably threw exorbitant amounts of his wealth to obtain one of these precious gems. And, thankfully, he was willing to share some of his findings...
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gardevoir"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 9:57:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROOM CLOSET GIRL

HER FIRST LOOK AT MODERN HOENN

“INDEED.”

whatever she remembers of him—none remains. hoenn has wrung him out to dry. taking everything he could ever provide and in return, given him what exactly? another day of existence? perhaps. but the days wear long and time erodes all. the fatigue that bleeds throughout his body, small, minute details such as his bags, folded wrinkles, and otherwise, seem more prominent now.

since it cut through my hands when i had to pry METENO apart.

he tosses the TERA ORB with a soft underhanded toss. an easy catch by all means.

or since i thwarted the meteor that promised to end your life, whichever is easier for you to date.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 10:24:51 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"The latter, naturally."
[break][break]

Though not said in so many words, Petra was thankful people like Fernando existed. Someone who always had their nose to the grindstone. But by the looks of it, he was starting to push it a little far.
[break][break]

Grinding away until there was almost nothing left. how sad.
[break][break]

But rather than try to squeeze more small talk out of him, Petra looks over the TERA ORB tossed her way. She's heard about them, sure, but she is not exactly sure how it works.
[break][break]

"So what am I supposed to do with it?"
[break][break]

Her ignorance shines through, and though she knows it will bother him, there is hope he will be merciful and provide an answer. Though it seems he may be leaving the demonstration up to her. If she could even manage, anyway.
[break][break]

Is it possible to break this thing? That would be bad... Very bad.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 6:58:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROOM CLOSET GIRL

“NOTHING,” he states plainly. “it won’t work here.

fernando’s own investigation has been just short of thorough. while the reopening of hoenn has been at the forefront of his obligations, the reports from PALDEA, the LEAGUE, and even SILPH CO. have caught him up to speed. his understanding is only high-level but that suffices for those who don’t know better.

who else to turn to beside the man who has his hands in everything?

traditionally, you would press the button on the center. the TERA ORB would gather ambient energy from the environment, or nearby catalysts, and then draw out the TERA TYPE of a pokemon you toss it at.

but there is a reason why he lets her have her hands on it instead of doing it himself.

but you won’t find that here. likewise, not all pokemon have TERA TYPES. at this time, we believe exposure is what allows pokemon to store such energy.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 11:46:34 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh."
[break][break]

seems she wouldn't be getting a demonstration, then?
[break][break]

"how long does this tera type typically last?"
[break][break][break]

mega-evolution was also temporary, but relied on a stone to channel otherwise existing power. this tera orb was a collector, not a booster. but it begged another question...
[break][break]

"and can it work on mega-evolved pokemon?"
[break][break]

something, something 'the best of both worlds'. literally.
[break][break]

whatever the case, she assumed that if fernando knew here wouldn't work, then he knew for a fact where it would.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 19:29:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROOM CLOSET GIRL

“DEPENDS ON THE POKEMON,” is as textbook of a fernando answer as she’ll receive. “but we haven’t found a circumstances where a pokemon has been able to use both at the same time.

should there be any exceptions, he’s not privy to them. not outside of the actual chaos of METENO’s warfront.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 13:40:31 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, i suppose it's still useful."
[break][break]

she wasn't much of a trainer, but there was obvious benefit in being able to adjust the type of your pokemon. though only a masterful few would know how to truly make use of such a power. certainly not petra. not yet.
[break][break]

a slight pout adorns the young lady's features as she feels fernando's patience for conversation drawing thin. would've been nice to see it in action. she remembered, or maybe simply imagined a past where he would relish the opportunity to brandish a tangible morsel of his wealth.
[break][break]

but those days were gone. or perhaps never existed to begin with. she's unsure if she knew fernando, or just doctored together whatever core impressions she thought she had.
[break][break]

either way, it's time for her to return the tera orb.
[break][break]

"will you be taking this into the rifts, then?"
[break][break]

an inquiry as she holds it out for fernando to take back. no doubt he would be going through them. even tired. even broken. there was no rest for the wicked (or silphs) here in hoenn.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 2:10:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROOM CLOSET GIRL

HE PALMS THE TERA ORB back onto his belt. it sits just like any other pokeball but different in design. a black mareep among the red and white.

i’m still debating it,” lies his indecisiveness. “we still don’t understand what TERASTALIZATOIN entails and how it may affect other dimensions.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 5:26:28 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"leave it to you to worry about the other dimensions while everyone else just..."
[break][break]

her words grow faint, unsure of how fernando felt about the league's plan surrounding meteno. the sacrifice they made on the behalf of others to save themselves. on one hand, it seemed like a fernando play. but having lost so much, perhaps he wasn't who she thought he was. not anymore. or perhaps he never was. with enough time, there was always the chance he might've come up with a different way. something with less blood on their hands? she couldn't say.
[break][break]

"well, whatever the case, i trust you'll figure it out soon enough."
[break][break]

he never seemed like the type to just sit on something. not if it could be a game changer, and this certainly could be. it was a weird trick to tamper with a pokemon's nature, though. she could understand the reluctance. some of the other phenomena they played with could just as easily backfire and kill the pokemon. like the gigantification of pokemon during the past year's incidents regarding necrozma, and that regi business with the rangers. it's why she preferred to leave the dangerous stuff to people like fernando, and the other decorated trainers within the league.
[break][break]

"i don't want to bother you about it too much, but keep in touch, will you?" her tone and shift in stance suggested she already felt she was occupying too much of his time. surely fernando had better, or at least more productive things he could be doing. she just hoped he would be careful out in the rifts. not because of this new device, but because of all the other unknowns residing out there in the wilds of... wherever it was.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 5:38:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROOM CLOSET GIRL

“INDEED,” is where they agree. “but responsibility falls on those that recognize it.

he gives her no peace despite the death of her own words. where she keeps herself lowered, he advances undaunted. some thing needs to be said. there is no reason to shy around hoenn’s rapacity.

very well then.

her exit is left to her own device. like the characture she thinks of him, he returns to work. disappearing within the confines of slateport’s gym.

i await your next request then, monroe.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,967 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
broom closet girl [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 2:39:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: