4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
To: Skyler Dross
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 17:00:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
Surprises sometimes come in small packages.

[break][break] On one wintry morning outside the Sotally Tober, a Crobat flies down bearing a package. On it is a small blue ribbon, with a card attached.

[break][break] Dear Miss Dross, [break][break]
Merry Christmas. [break][break]
Sincerely, [break][break]
Michail Volkov [break]
Wyndon Pharmaceutical Inc.

[break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","saltwater"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD LIKE SALTWATER

SKYLER DROSS

[attr="class","textbody"]

Dear Owli,

[break][break]

Merry Christmas + Happy Secret Santa!! I was so happy to be your Secret Santa this year. Your writing is amazing, and your characterization of Skyler is absolutely CHEF'S KISS! I look forward to a new year of rping and have fun with you on Hoenn!! I hope we can RP more together. C:

[break][break]

In your little Secret Santa package, please find:
[break][break]

x1 TEMPLATE [break]
x1 GACHA CETODDLE (from ) [break]
x1 REGULAR CETODDLE — stats here [break]
(from )[break]
x1 GACHA LAPRAS (from ) [break]
x1 GACHA DHELMISE (from )

[break][break] All to

[break][break]

Sincerely, [break]
Milky <3

[break][break] TEMPLATE NOTES

[break][break] You can change the accent color by editing the hex-code in the code after --accent and the image at the top if you ctrl + f url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/skylers.gif) and replace it with a url of your choice. It should automatically re-size! Right now, it's just a rotating image with a bunch of random pics.

[break][break] As always, let me know if you have any issues, want to make changes, etc.

[attr="class","notes"]
SUMMARY [break]
• NOTES GO HERE

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".saltwater"] --accent: #8abdcd; --url:url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/skylers.gif); [/newclass]

[newclass=".saltwater"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; } .saltwater:hover .top { margin-left:-150px; transition:1s; } .saltwater .top { background-image:var(--url); height: 200px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 20%; opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .saltwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); } .saltwater .lyrics { font: 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .saltwater .textbody b { font: bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .saltwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .saltwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); } .saltwater .textbody { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 13px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 20px 20px 0px; padding: 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; } .saltwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .saltwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .saltwater .bottom { min-height:20px; padding:10px 0px; text-align:center; margin-top:20px; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; [/newclass]
[newclass=".saltwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".saltwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".saltwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand|Roboto]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 18:33:02 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Who the fuck is Michail Volkov?

Skyler stares down at the envelop in her hands, at a loss about this known/unknown sender. The first thing that pops up in her mind is that surely she must've been drunk at the time she met him, and had forgotten all about it. The second is that, perhaps, she must have some long lost family connection with the-uh- Volkovs.

Wouldn't that be a twist?

That this could be her Secret Santa doesn't even come close as one of the possibilities, and neither does that quiet knife-thrower guy she'd met half a lifetime ago.

Soon, though, those pesky thoughts are all but forgotten as the ship captain shrugs, turns and violently tears into the package. The unfortunate wrapping paper never stood a chance.

The Dhelmise brings an excited grin to her lips. The Lapras widens it.

But it is when two Wailmer-type creatures pop out onto the deck that a gasp of wonderment leaves her lips. 

It wouldn't be long before one of them evolved into what would soon become Skyler's prefered land steed. Gloriously round as it waddled through the streets of Lilycove with a drunken Skyler on its back, bellowing sea shanties for all the world to hear.

Arceus help them all.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,841 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 1:27:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP