Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
sleeping on the blacktop [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 17:52:12 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

This was him running away from all of his problems. Stationary, clinging to a bar stool as he tried to determine how much rum was in this Zombie drink that everyone wouldn't shut up about. Why the hell was he here? He was a college student. In other words, he was broke 24/7 and over-priced bar drinks were hardly worth the money he spent. Levy didn't really enjoy drinking, after all he had bad experiences with it in the past. There really was no success or failure worth the risk of drinking alcohol and liking it. His mother had an addictive personality, it ate her up and he knew he'd likely be the same.
[break][break]
He knew this because he regularly experienced life that way — intense, consuming. Hellbent was another word for it. Things dragged at him and didn't ever really let go. So, sipping at this over-priced tiny tangerine-orange drink with the care one might give a car bomb, he allowed himself a moment to remove himself from all responsibility. Which was usually the first step in a downward spiral, but honestly, fuck it.
[break][break]
Maybe he should've been happier, considering he hadn't permanently fucked up his relationship with and that was as much success as he could hope for this year. There was just something eating at him and alcohol was better than therapy.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"][attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 8:47:59 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Would her mother be proud of her? The thought touched her mind more than once as she sat upon a Bar stool, slightly bent forward as she rested her arms upon the table. Eyes diving deeply into the ZOMBIE drink that stood before her.

Supposedly this was the signature drink of this place. Admittedly, she knew little of drinks in general, but she had ordered it hoping the alcohol would be able to keep her company when no one else would.

Not that she had asked anyone else.

She really ought to have asked but alas here she was. Clad modestly in an attire of almost all black, save for the few stand-out splashes of deep TERAVOLT purple.

Her eyes began to wander first from her drink, then to her fellow zombie consumer. He seemed as sorry as she was.

Perhaps she ought to strike up a conversation? Two singular souls at a bar, what harm could it do?

She took a sip of her drink, and tried to not let the flavor reveal her inexperience, though as always her Poker face was rather bad.

She turned slightly toward pondering how to approach him, but as she tried to speak, the only two letters that would escape her was “Hi.”

OOC: The Burning Maw Prompt for New Years Event

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 15:45:31 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Levy didn't often find himself the subject of anyone else's interest, considering he had the tendency towards seeming bleak and unwelcoming. He certainly wasn't expecting anyone right then, even if this drink in his hand had a certain way of enticing loneliness in him and he'd rather enjoy the company. Right then, as the voice spoke up beside him (not terribly loud and certainly lacking for words), he jumped in his barstool.
[break][break]
"Oh—" Feeling a little stupid, he laughed though the sound was untrained and nervous. "Sorry, I was thinking... you scared me." He wasn't making up for his initial stupidity, that much was for sure.
[break][break]
The girl beside him didn't look much older than himself. Very... blue.
[break][break]
"Hey..." He paused. What did people say in these situations? Come here often? "Enjoying the new years?" She certainly didn't look it, but maybe in that they had similarity.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 18:58:25 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna felt bad. She had scared the man. Though perhaps she was more pleasant company than his own thoughts. At least it seemed so as he continued talking to her, asking a question even before she could apologize.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Johanna first spoke, though she was quick to continue. “Well, I am enjoying it I think?” She was unsure.

“I mean, I am drinking a zombie, having a conversation with a stranger. What more could I ask for?” Johanna was slowly getting into the groove, past the tension of nervousness. “Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Johanna. Are you enjoying the New Years, Mr?” She trailed off.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 15:15:50 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"No, you're okay." Sadly, he was just a jumpy person in general. It was a trait he'd learned after years of being on his own. It wasn't a habit that he found particularly easy to wean off of. It was nice though, to have a break from his own thoughts, for once.
[break][break]
He smiled at that, awkwardly. Though the sentiment seemed a little sad to him. There were probably a hundred better ways to enjoy the new year than drinking with a stranger, but he didn't want to risk her friendliness. Even if he was usually quick to disregard others as props in his own life. "Yeah... company is better than nothing at all."
[break][break]
She didn't seem like the type to have to go through New Year's alone, but he didn't actually know her. "Oh, right... Levy. Uhhh still not sure, it usually doesn't matter to me but this year has been... eventful."

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 17:27:30 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

She gave Levy an enthusiastic double nod. Company was definitely preferred.

“It certainly was eventful.” Johanna mused. Taking another sip.

“For better or worse.” Thoughtfully she considered her words. She didn’t really want to talk about all the calamities Hoenn had weathered this year. But what else was there to mention to a stranger?

Perhaps they had had success with something.

“I mean, I could mention all the obvious stuff. But I’d personally rather focus on something else.” No Meteno and such for her tonight. “Perhaps you’ve had some personal success you wouldn’t mind sharing?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 17:05:04 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Levy nodded at that, it certainly was true.
[break][break]
He had no reason to speak to this girl, he didn't really know her. However, it was the anonymity of this situation that made it almost easier to talk. Why? He didn't know. Maybe it was something about her or maybe it had nothing to do with her and was simply circumstance.
[break][break]
Maybe he just needed someone to talk to that he didn't know and she was the unfortunate victim of it all.
[break][break]
"Well..." He paused at that, he could say a lot of things, but also nothing. He was almost done with school, freed from social responsibilities that came with it. "My best friend, he... told me he loved me and I told him I loved him back. Nothing blew up. No one died. It was nice." Weird way to say it, but he'd always been so afraid of it all. It was a little funny now to admit that all of his worries were for nothing. "What about you?"

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 9:58:07 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

“That… That sounds lovely.” Her smile was genuine. It was nice to hear that the simple things sometimes worked out for people.

“As for me…” She had to think about it. Had to think about how to word it. “I quit my job.” Johanna spoke. “It was a pretty awful job.” Johanna continued. “You know with Meteno and all, it really put my life in perspective, and really it’s too short to work at a place you don’t like.”

Though she could not name her prior occupation, it was nice to get it off her chest.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 14:26:25 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Yeah I'm not very good at... that stuff." Feelings didn't work for him, even if he felt a lot of them all that once and it was usually quite overwhelming. He probably wasn't doing too good at being company for this girl either. He wasn't sure what she needed or even why he was trying to fulfill it.
[break][break]
He tilted his head at that, "That sounds like a good thing then?" That was another thing that Levy was none too good at. "If something makes you miserable then it's probably not worth continuing. Even if it feels difficult at first." The sentiment made him think of his mother, a past he'd left behind that he would never go back to. He was happier since leaving, even if he was still a bit of a melancholic bastard.
[break][break]
Not that he was thinking about leaving his job, that would be... messy.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 19:30:52 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

“Yeah definitely.” She said, as she slowly began to realize the alcohol was getting to her.

Wait what was the clock? She downed her drink, reached for her phone and watched the timer reveal the mysteries of time to her.

It was getting far too late.

“Welp, it was fun. But I should get going.” And with that she took her leave.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:12:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: