[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Staring at the shoddy tablet screen as a small polygonal entity floats on by, Eris can't help but squint at her Porygon. How in the world does even work with these? What about for that matter? They're like tech wizards but with an air of refinement with the smarts to go along with it, true scientists that know their way around the process and work tirelessly towards a goal. They even have the fancy labs and equipment to work with![break][break]

And here she is, working out of the corner of some quiet ice cream parlour in Mauville. Her fingers twitch over the detached keyboard, her eyes piercing into the heart of the Porygon as she tries to sift through its code.[break][break]

Beside her, a Luxray noses his way through a scoop of lime sorbet, scrunching his snout as the cold sensation taps his nose. Every now and then, he sneaks a peek at the forgotten cup of strawberry on her side of the table, his tail flicking as he casts a side glance over.[break][break]

"It's sweet, you know? I don't think you'd like it much."[break][break]

He groans and goes back to staring out the window.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || porygon!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
in the works || c
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 1:03:26 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

"Looks like it's been a long day here."
[break][break]
The blonde haired Ranger friendlily waved as he approached the counter. He had just wrapped up a bit of training with his Aegislash Omni, whom floated at his side nearby, and the pair had found themselves a bit peckish. How an Aegislash got hungry, much less ate, Josh didn't know. But apparently the wood from the trees they had chopped as part of its training and what was left of his beard that had been sliced off by accident hadn't exactly been something that it could eat. So he was going to try ice cream, at the Pokemon's seeming request.
[break][break]
Though he was pretty sure that Aegislash was a Ghost Type... Was it really sure that it had to eat? Or could eat? Even if it could, was it only because it had a hankering? Not that Josh was one to turn down a request. The Aegislash had grown curious at the sight of the little ice cream eatery, so Josh had decided to entertain the idea.
[break][break]
Though he could almost swear he had seen this little girl before... And wasn't she a little young to be working the place alone?
[break][break]
"What kinds would be good for Pokemon, do you think?"
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
in the works || c
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 16:26:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There are moments where she can feel Reiner tense against her and often, she looks up to see what's got him riled up.[break][break]

When a face washes up from the never-ending sea of memories, it's usually because they've left a significant impact on your life or because they were involved in an incident that your mind won't let you forget. In this case, it's more of the latter - had been there when everything went wrong at the Cycling Road years back.[break][break]

The colour drains from her face a little as he approaches, but her smile remains ever bright as she listens to his question. "Well Mister, I don't run this place, but they have lots of pokemon-friendly flavours if that's what you're asking about!"[break][break]

I've done nothing wrong... I'm not like them.

Shaky hands are hidden in the Luxray's overgrown mane, her fingers untangling whatever she can whilst her Porygon begins throwing symbols at her across her tablet screen.[break][break]

"Reiner here likes sour flavours, so I tend to get him anything along those lines! Maybe you should try asking your Aegislash and the Mister manning the counter over there?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
in the works || c
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 21:19:25 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]

Hold on... He knew this girl. He knew this girl vividly in fact. Josh could never forget the horrifying events that occurred with that Melmetal some time ago. There was that suspicious girl, and other suspicious people. But that Melmetal had outshined all in the suspiciousness department. His biggest regret however was that the cute creatures had died in the battle. Luckily, they had reformed into eggs and were able to be cared for by those who had taken them. It had been a horrible situation, one that had made the Ranger only strive harder to protect people and Pokemon. But what had that girl been doing in the middle of it all?
[break][break]
And by the look on her face, she definitely remembered. The Ranger kept his calm then, not wanting to frighten the girl further. But her expression, the color draining from her face. There was something more than merely a shared trauma. She had acted strange at the bridge as well, hadn't she?
[break][break]
She was not in fact running this place at the moment, but she could offer suggestions. "Ask my Aegislash, huh" he echoed, before turning to... The Mister? Did she mean the Porygon? He then looked to the Aegislash, and Omni began to float above the bowls, looking at each one as it began to contemplate what it would have.
[break][break]
"I have scarcely seen a Ghost type eat actual food, but Omni was fairly insistent on coming" Josh mused aloud. "Do you come here often? It's nice to see places offer something that Pokemon can have. I might have to visit more frequently."
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
in the works || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 4:13:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well, he knows all the best flavours." She cocks her head towards the counter, garnering a small wave from the man standing behind it. "I come around often enough for him to know what I usually order."[break][break]

What else is she supposed to say when she's trying to watch her words? No, actually, what is she meant to say to a relative stranger who just approached her out of nowhere? would probably tell her to stay calm and secretly call for help. But wait, who does she even call in a situation like this?[break][break]

"Sometimes, ghost-types tend towards things that they liked before they died. That's a kinda bittersweet thought, really."

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
in the works || c
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 18:04:58 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh! There actually was a man there! The ranger's eyes widened as he caught sight of them, his hand finding his hair as he scratched his head sheepishly, feeling quite silly right about now. "Oh, I didn't see you there, sir. Sorry" he did his best to salvage this awkwardness as much as he could. Meanwhile, Omni had decided it liked the color of the vanilla ice cream the most, as white as a blade.
[break][break]
Or, that's what Josh guessed, but then the young lady suggested it might have been what they liked before they died, and he frowned at that.
[break][break]
"I try not to think about that kind of thing" he admitted quietly. "I guess what's important is what they like here and now. And what I can do for them here and now."
[break][break]
With that, he ordered a cone for himself and for the Aegislash. How they would hold the ice cream, he wasn't quite sure. As that was being worked on, he looked to the girl. "I don't think I caught your name?"
[break][break]

-Notes-

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights