saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
walpuschamanchu [barcrawl]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 7:48:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"nah, dibs is sacred."[break][break]

he downs the rest of his whiskey and not their signature gravedigger before waving at the bartender, signaling for one more round before closing up his tab.[break][break]

"oh. here's my number."[break][break]

pulling out his business card, he offers it to lam. on it are both his personal and work numbers.[break][break]

"hit me up the next time you're exploring."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 17:26:52 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Hell yea, it is. I won’t go back on that, scout’s honor.” He lifts his hand solemnly in pledge, nodding along before breaking composure with a laugh.[break][break]

By now, he thinks he’s adjusted to the whiskey enough to knock the rest back quickly. And hey, it doesn’t burn quite so bad that time.[break][break]

Is this guy, like, a mind reader or something??[break][break]

As soon as Lam thinks about exchanging numbers, Matias offers. What the heck is up with that. But also, hey– he’s not about to protest. It could be a good learning tool, really.[break][break]

Lam takes the card, then shoots him a thumbs up. “Will do, man. I-” his train of thought is derailed when the wattrel on his shoulder shifts down to peck at the watch on his wrist.[break][break]

Oh, he needs to scramble. “Ah, shit. I’m late meeting my little brother– it was mad cool meeting you, though.” He gives a short wave before starting to take off. “Catch you on the flippity flip!”[break][break]

Okay, that’s super dorky and lame, but he doesn’t care because the whiskey is starting to kick by then and he’s gotta goooo.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/TYxN6yk7/73-C2-C3-C1-AD17-45-CC-858-B-619858-BEFD6-D.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 3:54:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: