jayden cross
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 23:24:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

at noon, the meeting disperses.

[break][break] jayden isn't quite sure why all their associates always want to meet at THE NIMBUS but he's grateful for his uncle's (well, "uncle") service because it makes for a convenient and secluded location to discuss their darker deals. the result of the meteor had left a crater in hoenn's economy — well, the world's. as many businesses had stopped to close up shop or evacuate, a pain had reverberated throughout the rest of the economy.

[break][break] decisions had to be made. and jayden just had to be there to sign-off on the paperwork.

[break][break] watching as their bearded clientele leave, jayden stands outside of the conference room just as the rest disperse — either to leave, or go to the bar, or return to their rooms — and glances quickly at his phone to make sure there are no unread text messages from anyone important. had been getting on his back lately about that — as well as asking strange questions such as his opinions on various flavors of cake, or if he needed a new pair of shoes. strange.

[break][break] "ah," he says, blinking, as he recognizes a familiar face. "uncle enzo."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { margin-top:-30px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 5:40:50 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Meetings are not an uncommon occurrence on the main floor of The Nimbus. In fact, many meeting rooms are designated for the exact purpose. There are back rooms as well. More discreet for the shadier dealings that don’t look as formal as the endeavors conducted by the likes of Wyndon Pharmaceutical.[break][break]

Enzo does as he normally might— mills about the busier halls when he is not in meetings of his own, or holed up in his office with paperwork. His appearance provides a sense of availability for his patrons— an essential visage if he aims to continue any successes. Especially in the face of strained economy now that the barrier around the region has fallen.[break][break]

He is just making his way back to his office, his houndoom loping alongside of him, when a familiar voice snags his attention.[break][break]

It’s odd being called uncle by someone who isn’t a six year-old Miu, let alone by someone only a handful of years younger than him. But has nearly always called him uncle. It’s a bit endearing under the oddity.[break][break]

“Ah, Little Cross,” the smile on his face is a relaxed one. The nickname not at all barbed or insulting. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/DzdcbKK7/43-A79-F74-1146-4-BDB-8-E61-A4-F132-DBDC59.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 5:54:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

lada, his umbreon, leaps forward at the familiar face of 's houndoom. she greets him with a gentle nose-touch.

[break][break] little cross.

[break][break] if not from nimbus' owner, jayden would have found the nickname more grating on the ears. it would have drudged up memories that he would've rather had buried under a closed casket. as it was, however, little cross was certainly a friendlier alternative than any reminders of jaybirds.

[break][break] "i was handling wyndon's business in conference room c," he mentioned. "but now that you're here, do you have a moment to spare?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { margin-top:-30px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 21:20:38 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Cassius greets Lada with a nose touch in return, his devil-point tail swishing back and forth in pleased recognition of the umbreon. He used to be a more brutal, lethal beast (not unlike Enzo himself.)[break][break]

But time and age has softened him up considerably. Still a force to be reckoned with, but only when that force is required of him. Uncanny, really.[break][break]

His own smile is casual and comfortable, perhaps a touch warm for the younger man who’d he’d once mentored in enforcing a time or two. But that was years and years ago, and now has surpassed him in rank and station.[break][break]

It is commendable, deserving of respect. But the old habit of his nickname dies hard, so at least Jayden seems accepting of it.[break][break]

“As I saw on the day’s agenda,” he agrees with a short nod, only for his brow to lift in interest, “I do, in fact.” A swift look at his watch confirms it.[break][break]

“Would you prefer to meet at the bar, or my office?”

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/DzdcbKK7/43-A79-F74-1146-4-BDB-8-E61-A4-F132-DBDC59.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 16:30:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

a pause.

[break][break] "your office, if it's not too much trouble."

[break][break] while he was sure that there were enough precautions in place to make sure that their conversation wasn't easedropped by unwanted ears (read: rats), jayden preferred the added assurance of closed doors. after all, there was no telling what other associates would still be mingling by the bar.

[break][break] he raises his gaze to , something sharp and steely in his gaze.

[break][break] reminiscent of his father's.

[break][break] "it's about a project i'm working on."

[break][break] it's about rocket.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 20:20:53 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“Not at all.”[break][break]

With a sweep of his hand, Enzo ushers on and leads the way to his office. “I have a cabinet there as well, if you’d still like a drink.”[break][break]

It’s been a tedious day, so he himself will be having a stiff scotch. Something he moves to the far corner to pour as he lets them into the study. He’s curious, of course. It’s not often that he’s called on by the admin by this point. His mentoring days are long over.[break][break]

And when he turns back toward the younger man to find that familiar sharpness in his eyes, Enzo smiles wolfishly. Though fleeting as he lifts his glass to drink.[break][break]

A project. He catches the drift immediately.[break][break]

“And what is this project of yours? Namely, how is it that I can help you?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 13:07:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

he nods.

[break][break] "lead the way."

[break][break] though jayden has been to THE NIMBUS more times than he can count, there are rare opportunities these days that he spends in 's office. after all, while the other had been instrumental in his upbringing, it was long since jayden had succeeded him.

[break][break] old habits, of course, die hard.

[break][break] "i'm sure you are aware of our situation as of late." he's referring to the situation pre-meteno, and the contents of the last rocket meeting, where several members had voiced their dissatisfaction of the current regime. or rather, the lack of resources available to current members. after 's betrayal, the underbelly of their organization had been left exposed — vulnerable, ripe for attack.

[break][break] " and i have been working on a solution."

[break][break] with a press of his phone, he emails the contents of the operation in a secure email to .

[break][break] "i know that you're a man of many talents, and even more connections, uncle. i would like to request your aid in securing the real estate portion of the venture."

[break][break] he walks over to , but does not pour a glass. instead, he looks up at the hotelier.

[break][break] "if you are willing."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 21:12:24 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

“I am,” he says simply, as he recaps the decorative, crystalline bottle. Though, he’s perhaps been a bit…distracted in his personal life, as well. A bit selfishly so, but there’s still potential. He’s always thinking about potential. Opportunity. But even then, he’d be an idiot to have not read up on the reports sent out about the changes, and the leaks created to the organizations infrastructure.[break][break]

“Have you now? I wouldn’t expect any less from you as admin.” So where does that leave Enzo?[break][break]

Silently, he meets the younger man’s gaze evenly and mulls over the explanation in his mind. Turns it over a few times without response.[break][break]

If you are willing. His response is a quiet hum.[break][break]

Glass in hand, he slides around the side of his desk and settles into the plush chair, then sets his drink on a coaster.[break][break]

“Let’s have a look, then.” He feels a little bit like an old man as he pulls his reading glasses from a tray and pops them on before unlocking his computer to pull up the email.[break][break]

He could have simply viewed the contents on his phone, he supposes, but this will be more secure…and also easier to read. “Alright,” he hums as he scans over the outline of the plan, pushing the glasses up the bridge of his nose before looking back up at .[break][break]

“How would you like me to go about that, then? Do you intend to subtly connect this network to The Nimbus?” It’s not a yes, but it’s a start.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 7:33:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

jayden doesn't mention it, but the praise from pleases him. with his father dead, there are less figures in his life that he would seek to for approval, but those within rocket's upper brass — or those who had at least, once upon a time, been apart of it — are few of them.

[break][break] including uncle enzo.

[break][break] as he watches the other peruse over the file, jayden is suddenly brought back to the moment years ago, when he had aligned the other with rocket once more, on his father's will. and now, he was here, on his own will. his own terms. and technically his uncle's boss.

[break][break] "eventually, if that is something in both our best interests," he comments casually. violet eyes lift towards the other. "the nimbus is your child, and no one can discount it's success. so especially when it comes to building underground networks, i was hoping to seek your expert council."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 3:05:41 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It’s almost a strange sense of deja vu overtakes him as they return to a position they were in years ago now. But look at how much has changed in just that short amount of time.[break][break]

Once he’s read everything over, at least on a superficial level, he leans back in his chair and lifts his scotch glass once again. Turns it with his wrist so that the amber liquid rolls inside the glass before he takes a long, mulling sip of the liquor. Then he lets out a short, definitive huff of air.[break][break]

“We can see how it goes, and if the opportunity seems fortuitous, perhaps we can move forward from there.” The hazy lilac of his own gaze meets that of the younger man’s. “That it is, so I would say in my not so humble opinion— you’ve come to the right place once more.”[break][break]

Setting down the glass, Enzo steeples his fingers together. “I would be happy to provide council in your endeavor. I’ll read this over more meticulously, of course. And if you have further updates going forward, anything that might be of use.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 6:34:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

even though years have passed since the first time that jayden had brought enzo into rocket, years since they have shared a relationship in which was above him in the rocket hierarchy, he can't help but feel a burst of relief and pride when the other accepts his offer.

[break][break] he knows there was no reason for the other to deny him. after all, this was the most practical of reasons.

[break][break] yet, even though he may not admit it outloud, he'd been anxious.

[break][break] jayden still holds him in such high regard, after all.

[break][break] "thank you, uncle enzo."

[break][break] he smiles.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a devil's deal.
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 6:04:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: