244 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Gilligan's Island [M][O]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 0:25:53 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar

Day 7 of 7

After what came to be known as the postcard incident, Lydia’s mind took a turn towards skepticism. So, when a man approached her father with a potential job, the veteran had been wary. Only after she visited the conference room and received the job’s full details did she agree to it. She enjoyed camping—albeit with a shower within reach. She’d also endured some of the toughest training in military history to become an officer.

Staying on an island for a week—to help with tourism and views—seemed easy enough. The sponsor’s inclusion of a luxury tent and a dozen other branded goods, including a portable shower, further simplified the process. Aside from a curious Milotic on the first day, her time on the island had passed in relative peace. To pass the time, the blonde read through a few novels and watched saved shows on her phone. A few power bricks ensured the juice lasted.

Like a guard dog, her Horsea patrolled the island’s circumference, his little red eyes peeled for any signs of trouble. He’d even tried—and failed—to frighten off yesterday’s water serpent. “Horsea!” A call echoed off the beach as he shot a bubble of water at a Krabby. Lydia, normally reserved, could not suppress a chuckle.

This morning, she was laying under the tent, readying herself for the morning. First, she shook stray sand from her sleeping bag as she rose and stretched. “We have reached the final day. I am grateful.” The Lycanroc at her side opened a suspicious eye, staring down the tent flap like it was a predator in waiting. “Come on, Minnie.” The wolf rose with a huff and shake. “ We sould check on Triton.”

Before she’d made it to the Horsea’s hiding spot, a loud noise threw her world into a loop. It was from the other side of the island, near the rocky outcropping? Perhaps someone had crashed? Without a word, Lydia—usually so methodical—rushed across the island. Muscular legs allowed her to easily vault over fallen and rotten trees.

The hound followed, howling her arrival to the robin’s egg sky.

Then, she stood on the bank to survey the source of the noise.
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
Gilligan's Island [M][O]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 16:42:38 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
HYACINTH INC’s pocketbook always had dedicated lines for charity-- more than, it seemed, even expenses. So it was of no consequence for Luke to promise to camp on a deserted island for a mere seven days, chronicling his journey and adventures for the sake of a live stream of donors, with all the proceeds going to Hoenn’s much-needed fund for disaster relief.

[break][break]
He’d just finished his daily vlog and had set up in a portable beach chair under a woven canopy of Nanab leaves with a halved coconut in hand when the jungle gave a massive shudder. A Nanab tree wavered and then fell with a crash; moments later, his Kabutops stalked out of the greenery with her scythe arms full of berries, bark still stuck to their sharp curves.

[break][break]
Luke swung his legs off the chair and made to stand when a rather frantic-looking young woman came crashing through the undergrowth. Ever the consummate gentleman, he peered over his sunglasses at her and gestured to the bounty of the jungle his Kabutops laid at the small camping table to his right.

[break][break]
“You’re just in time. Brunch is served. Please join us, miss…?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

deserted island [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
244 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
Gilligan's Island [M][O]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 15:12:01 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","lydiamag"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
In the almost week she had been here, the blonde felt isolated. Above her, she could see the stars in amazing relief. The complexities of civilization—and an impending job hunt—felt like something from a different world. But that noise brought all of that serenity crashing down. It reminded her of an explosion. The trees shook and the canopy itself exploded with the squawks of foreign birds like Trumpbeak and Pikipek.[break][break]

Lydia climbed the crags of the island. Faux leather boos danced around the little rivulets of fresh water. Right behind her, four tan aws followed—though they cared less about wet toes. As she burst through the clearing, she found her chest heaving with a mix of adrenaline and exertion. Fingers tightly gripped the gun at her side.[break][break]

For a moment, blue eyes flicked across the beach in search of combatants. The look on her face was distant and unfocused—as if she was seeing something other than what lay before her. The Lycanroc rubbed up against her hand. This seemed to break the spell. The canine’s head and torso dipped in a bow. “I apologize for barging in.” Her porcelain cheeks colored pink—embarrassed by the brutish behavior. “I was not aware they sent anyone else—” The woman approached Luke and his table. [break][break]

A nod was given to his Pokemon. “I am Lydia. This is Minerva.” She forced a smile. “I would love to join you for dinner.” She swung a bag from around her shoulder. “I do not come empty-handed.”

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc form-midday"]

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/c9/48/uNwgzfkQ_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights