shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA CRATER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

FORTREE CITY[break] ULTRA CRATER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1047722244748623963/TAGTREE.mp3[/player]
[break]
Tagtree Thicket - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE ULTRA CRATER IS A LARGE EXPANSE UNDERNEATH A YELLOW SKY. In between thick, almost impassable jungles, craters filled with green fields and alien plants lay. What appears to be metal pipe-like roots grow out the rock of crater walls. Geysers dot this alien landscape, occasionally expelling shrieking steam.[break][break]

The world is frequented by earthquakes, causing odd red monoliths of rock to quake throughout the realm. Oddly, the Ultra Thicket possesses very fertile soil. In the distance, a large mountainous expanse can be seen, though the range does not seem too high.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 02 fall victim to a massive carnivine, weepinbell, or victreebel.
  • 09 cut down bamboo stalks to find treasure (e.g. gold nugget) or danger inside.
  • 13 lose all or many of your rations (e.g. dropped, lost, stolen by pansage).
  • 16 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base (e.g. underground tunnels, outskirts, abandoned homes).
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in a pivotal way.
  • 🗺️ 's experience as a faller, a human who has passed through an ultra wormhole, will cause certain celesteela or katana to relentlessly hunt him.
  • 🗺️ 's insecurity surrounding his anxiety over not fitting in into any group despite the black family name must be explored in this thread.
  • 🗺️ & must be reminded of their escape from kanto; the inner turmoil of kieran feeling useless compared to cal and the inner turmoil of cal needing to hide her vulnerabilities must be touched upon.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
ULTRA CRATER: GKCU
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 7:56:38 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriuri"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

in all honesty, uriah has no idea what they're doing here. this is out of his realm of expertise despite his many months with the military and later the police force. but perhaps it is those connections that lead him back into danger.[break][break]

guess this will be a trip for the boys. oh, the boys and , which makes him constantly anxious because the last thing he wants is for her (or anyone, really) to get hurt.[break][break]

"uh, out of everyone here i think you have the most experience, greyson."[break][break]

he turns to look at the ex-gym leader.[break][break]

"wanna lead us?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".uriuri"]--accent:#b75d5d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1055874482658607164/icon-01.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri blockquote b, .uriuri blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .uriuri blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .uriurib69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 13:42:40 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

How did this happen again? Calla can’t claim to know. For all of the thinking and re-thinking and re-re-thinking she is prone to doing, she still comes up blank. But there isn’t really any sense in picking it apart to ascertain an answer now, because she’s here (they’re all here, which is…nerve wracking,) and the only option is to move forward.[break][break]

If she feels self-conscious for being the only girl there, she doesn’t show it. One time, when she and Kieran were kids, some other boy on their street said that she couldn’t come in his crew’s super secret hideout because she was a girl, and because he was with her neither could Kier. She kicked him in the shin, pushed him in the creek, and walked inside, with her brother in tow.[break][break]

And that was the end of that.[break][break]

If anything, she’s a little more breakable now, but that’s hidden away too. As Uriah speaks, her attention pivots away from him and over to Greyson. She’s never met him before, and she likes to lead (read: she’s bossy,) but Calla is sorely out of her element here in a place where everything seems to be a ratcheted up a notch on the intensity scale. So she’ll relent, keeping quiet for the time being in simple observation. “…”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mawile"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#A0E0D9; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/gcBfF2Ff/1-DD19-E45-F21-D-4-D5-D-B276-4-D3-B816-B9-F90.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 15:05:19 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[attr="class","kier"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Oh wow!" He's a little distracted and, by a little, that meant a lot. "Isn't this amazing?" Kieran says, not quite reading the room because he's not matching the apprehensive energy in the slightest. True, this isn't the intended trip that asked for and they are probably all in way over their heads, but this weird colored plant is cool! Maybe it gets the hue from a foreign chemical in the soil? He isn't entirely certain, but he still writes it down anyways.

[break][break]

Maybe he should have invited other rangers on the trip with him instead of his sister. And these other two guys. One guy he definitely doesn't know, but seems very cool. The other guy is Calla's boyfriend-boss-somebody (he doesn't know), but seems nice, which makes him wonder why he'd want to be around Calla who is meaner than a beedrill.

[break][break]

Having assessed most of the immediate area, he returns to Calla's side. "This is pretty cool, huh?" The last time they tried something like this bad things happened, but he's sure that won't happen again. This'll be, undoubtedly, the best expedition ever. Even if that means traveling through a jungle with his cranky sister.

[break][break]

[newclass=".kier"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kier blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/MyFwB9J.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier blockquote b, .kier blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .kier blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .kier blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 19:57:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","grey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the expanse went on for miles, the pale, mustard color sky and its horizon becoming the only thing he could see, at a certain point. his mind threatens to wonder, before 's voice holds the inklings of familiarity - his own name.
[break][break]
"uh, yeah, i don't mind." he gives in reply, ending it with a small smile.
[break][break]
he turns his attention from the alien world, and onto to those around him, ensuring to make eye-contact with each of them. he hadn't worked with a single one of them, at least, to his recollection, so their skillsets were something of an unknown to him. still, if they were here, they must've been good at their duties.
[break][break]
he speaks again, eager to begin their tasking.
[break][break]
"our number one concern should be shelter. we still don't anything about this place, its weather, or how dangerous it is, so we'll need some place to fall back to as we branch out further. [break][break]i also recommend mount pokemon, as it'll make this journey more comfortable. anything you all think i missed?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".grey"]--accent:#6390b9; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".grey blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/907438953173491732/953797224800878592/slicon.gif); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey blockquote b, .grey blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .grey blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .greyb69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 7:17:42 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriuri"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

out of four of them, two are related (twins), and one is an ex-gym leader who holds much more expertise, knowledge, and wisdom, so it's only natural for uriah to begin to feel anxious, worried that he definitely is the odd one out.[break][break]

though not a new feeling, it still stings all the same.[break][break]

"nah bro i think you got it all!"[break][break]

he nods in agreement, then shrugs his backpack to the front.[break][break]

"oh right. i brought food slash rations with me so if you need one just give me a shout."[break][break]

"and if anyone needs a mount pokemon..." he looks at in particular "...let me know. i have some on me that can fly as well."

[break][break]

[newclass=".uriuri"]--accent:#b75d5d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1055874482658607164/icon-01.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri blockquote b, .uriuri blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .uriuri blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .uriurib69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uriuri .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 22:58:52 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It's not much of a surprise to find her brother's attention flitting about, as he ping pongs around their meet-up spot with unbridled enthusiasm. There's a touch of exasperation in her expression, but something undeniably fond and hen-ish. He's been this way all their lives, she's used to it. He's got the spirit, at least?[break][break]

A...mount pokemon? Her brows furrow as her glance shifts between Greyson and Uriah when he offers, and it probably betrays how much of a city she's become since she and moved to Slateport. Does she even have anything capable of carrying her? Oh. Well... from her bag she released her abomasnow. "If Rufus will cooperate, I should be good on that front." Rufus, plopping down on the ground beside her, grumbles.[break][break]

"I've got some other things as well--flashlights and batteries, some basic first aid. Stuff like that." Not really because she's an expert when it comes to venturing out into the wild. Life has taught her to carry these supplies anyway. All the time.[break][break]

Kieran drifts back to her side, and she nods even though she's not quite as enthralled with the whole beauty of nature aspect yet like he is. "Yeah. Totes cool," she agrees before her tone slides toward nettling. Just a little, "You got something to ride? I'm sure Siv won't want to."

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#A0E0D9; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/gcBfF2Ff/1-DD19-E45-F21-D-4-D5-D-B276-4-D3-B816-B9-F90.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 19:26:22 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[attr="class","kier"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Totes cool."
[break][break]

He laughed at that. Kier didn't need to be her twin, or even her sibling to know that was a lie. Yet, maybe she would develop an appreciation for all of this by the end? Who knew? "Yeah, I do. Of course. Ha... no Siv would not appreciate that at all." She was already getting that tone, oh no. Maybe it was a terrible idea to have her come along, not that it was exactly his idea, but still...
[break][break]
He returned Siv back to her pokeball, knowing she wouldn't appreciate being put back. Then, he lobbed out the next pokeball, releasing Grunt, his Tyrantrum. "HEY THERE BUDDY!" It had been a little while since he let Grunt out, but the once little guy was now no longer so little. But he was still like a big puppy, so not much had changed. Looping his arms around the large lizard, he gave him a quick hug before attempting to find a way on top.
[break][break]
It was just a matter of climbing on top of him and not falling on his face in the process (something he was prone to doing). Kindly, Grunt hunkered down, looking for a moment like an over-sized scaled pidgey, so that he could clamber on top of him. "Good boy."
[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=".kier"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kier blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/MyFwB9J.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier blockquote b, .kier blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .kier blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .kier blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".kier .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 16:16:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","grey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
greyson furled his lips inward, trying not to chuckle at the unfolding events. an abomasnow, a machamp, and a tyrantrum. unconventional, if not unique, mounts. they would work.
[break][break]
"good, we've got a lot of our basics covered, then." he says, revealing an ivory coated g!rapidash, her mane a mix of cream and mint tones. the shiny psychic-type leaned into his palm as he pet her gently.
[break][break]
"let's see if we can't find something close to water, preferably on flat, or high-ground." if the league were to operate a forward-base here, vision for miles would be vital to ensuring their safety.
[break][break]
swinging his leg over the mare's side, he mounts the rapidash comfortably. sensing his intention through their psychic bond, she sets off into a steady pace.
[break][break]
"keep up," he shouts behind him, before his attention shifts to the unknown ahead.

[break][break]

[newclass=".grey"]--accent:#6390b9; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".grey blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/907438953173491732/953797224800878592/slicon.gif); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey blockquote b, .grey blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .grey blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .greyb69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grey .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 16:54:07 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriuri"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

with leading the front, naturally, uriah drifts towards the back of the group, furthering his isolation from the group even if it's only in his mind for now.[break][break]

where the others ride their actual mount pokemon, uriah sticks with chad his machamp. two of its arms shape into a makeshift chair in front of its body. uriah sits relatively comfortably, being carried by his machamp while the fighting-type also carries his backpack.[break][break]

the backpack being on its back, however, explains why a little pansage is able to swing down to rummage through, stealing all of their rations without them even realizing.[break][break]

after a while, he notices how the jungle seems to be growing thicker. does know what he's doing?[break][break]

"things are starting to look quite dense!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 4:54:51 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

’s rapidash is so pretty. It appeals to that side of her that liked to play with My Little Ponyta toys as a kid back in Viridian City. Not that she doesn’t enjoy riding her abomasnow—it’s unconventional but also sorta fun as he lets her climb up and sit on his shoulders. It also gives her a good vantage from up high.[break][break]

Though even then, she misses the sneaky little pansage yoinking their munitions from ’s bag. From the middle of the pack, she looks back over her shoulder at him and gives him a thumbs up. Maybe she could do this outdoorsy thing after all?[break][break]

At least for right now, she feels a bit more capable. Or at least plays at it. She doesn’t voice it, but the fact that suggested mounts is a relief in and of itself. It means she has to worry less about her bad knee, or about falling behind because she can’t keep up when it inevitably starts to get overworked. It means she can worry slightly less about because at least he’ll be corralled by his tyrrantrum.[break][break]

All little nettles in her side that she keeps pressed close so that they only prick at her, just the way it’s always been. Externally, Calla is all business as usual.[break][break]

“Yeah, it’s kinda all- ugh, in the way,” she added as she tries to duck low from the branches swatting her in the face. Rufus doesn’t help much either because when he pushes them aside, they just snap back harder at her. “Can we do anything to clear the path a little more?”[break][break]

Maybe they aren’t having as difficult a time down there on the ground. But it was also kinda hard to spot water with a buncha leaves in her face.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-abomasnow"]

close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 17:49:01 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[attr="class","kier"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

This was supposed to be an adventure, right? Kieran sighed heavily, head lolling back. Next time he was going out with the rest of the ranger squad.
[break][break]
“You guys do realize how forests work right?” Okay, a little snippy of him, but he just couldn't help himself. Of course, he was also privileged enough to be shielded from the worst of the branches due to Grunt’s big head. Still, he laughed a little to himself, before fishing his other pokeball back out and releasing Siv once more. The serpent slipped easily across the back of the Tyrantrum and over its head to perch there. 
[break][break]
Then the Tyrantrum tossed its head, sending the serpent up into the air. “Leafblade!” A mass of violent blades cut through the foliage and the thick stalks of bamboo in front of them. Then, the serpent landed back down onto the Tyrantrum’s head, perching there again until needed.
[break][break]
Little did he realize, the slices had stirred something within the green.
[break][break]
NOTES. cut down bamboo stalks to find treasure (e.g. gold nugget) or danger inside.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,015 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 1:18:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","grey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
competence did not mean entirely experienced, greyson realized quickly.
[break][break]
on top of being dense and cumbersome, the thick foliage created a net of moisture and heat that centered on them. greyson felt a drop of sweat slide from his lower back, and he bit back a reproachful sigh.
[break][break]
the conversation had been light, with a small banter to carry alongside of it. being the odd man out of this trio of friends (?), greyson maintained a mostly silent disposition.
[break][break]
when the topic of clearing the path made rounds, he was too slow to caution his team of the fact they were in an unknown territory, potentially passing through the home of various creatures.
[break][break]
ever the patient predator, greyson had merely a moment to recognize a threat existed, before a massive vine wrapped around his waist. in one effortless maneuver, greyson was hurled across the corpse of bamboo trees, and deeper into the woods.
[break][break]
only a well-timed PSYCHIC kept him from being impaled on one of the tree's razor-sharp stumps, but the quick stop had taken the air from his lungs in one go. meanwhile, content with the larger prey, the victreebel lowers itself directly towards the massive rapidash, acidic drool spilling in anticipation.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]02 fall victim to a massive carnivine, weepinbell, or victreebel. [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 12:06:17 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriuri"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

it's funny how feels like the odd one out when uriah feels the same. he's glad not to be flung across the forest by a wild pokemon, though. that's something he doesn't mind being left out of.[break][break]

"what the hell is that?!"[break][break]

well, he knows it's a victreebel, but he's asking as to why it's that big and vicious? is it just a byproduct of existing within this realm? his thoughts are left aside for now as he focuses on controlling the situation.[break][break]

finding his MEGA STONE, he fits it into his ACCESSORY by his shoulder and slides off his machamp. the moment his feet hit the ground, his machamp's MEGA EVOLVED and rushing to engage with the victreebel.[break][break]

its STRENGTH holds it at bay, fending them off from the party.[break][break]

"we gotta move!"[break][break]

🗺️ utilize mega evolution in a pivotal way.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 19:25:50 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It's wild how easily things can devolve into chaos in a matter of minutes.[break][break]

"Kier, careful!" she doesn't mean to gripe and be harsh with her brother, but the sudden whoosh of foliage and bamboo whipping back toward them as Siv got to work startled her, and she had to lift her arms to block getting smacked in the face with more leaves.[break][break]

Which she has been just doing.[break][break]

Plus, it was difficult not to nag him, even though she knew it bothered him sometimes. It was almost instinctive at that point, after so many years of keeping an eye on him. In fact, the sudden rush and blur of so many things happening all at once pulled Calla back in time. Suddenly she wasn't tromping through the forest of some random crater.[break][break]

Instead, she was back in another time and place. The crash and devastation of Viridian being taken over. Her adrenaline spiked, and Calla shut her eyes. Willing herself to be back in place - this wasn't the same. It wasn't, and she was needed. She needed to be strong and resilient right now.[break][break]

Dimly she could hear the crash of more plants being broken and snapped as Greyson was yanked away. Uriah shouting and calling his machamp into action. And where was- "Kieran!"[break][break]

Her eyes snapped open again, and she was urging her abomasnow forward, in a bid to catch up with her brother's tyrantrum. Though not without sending a wave of ICE SHARDS toward the restrained victreebel.

[break][break]

tldr; continues to struggle with her sense of vulnerability // the chaos gives her a sharp reminder of what was left behind in kanto
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-abomasnow"]