TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 17:15:36 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

After Mt. Pyre, Marza realized she was in need of growing her team. It was really the only motivation for her to head out to the outskirts of Dewford Town. The days had grown silent since her recovery and she could feel the ache of it in her bones, a good sort of ache though. One that told her she was tired of sitting around on her ass and wanted to get out.
[break][break]
Sound echoed off the walls of Granite Cave, the rippling clatter of scales as Kommo-o prowled forwards, searching for little critters between the rocks. Maybe curiously, maybe for a snack, she didn't know. "Keep up," She warned him.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

granite cave (steel/ground/fighting)

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #7C6C94; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #7C6C94; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7C6C94; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #7C6C94; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7C6C94; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7C6C94; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7C6C94; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7C6C94; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 8:54:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"merry christmas," he says to a passerby as he steps into granite cave, ready to begin his hunt for the day.[break][break]

it's not actually christmas as he'd rather be spending that at home with but it's still close enough to warrant the greeting. he smiles at people, friendly as ever as he has a reputation to maintain as one of hoenn's elite four.[break][break]

he ventures deeper into the cave.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
steel/ground/fighting[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-fletchling color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 22:08:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENSHAO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEDITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLINKLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GEAR GRIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 17:15:45 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

The goal is to catch as many pokemon as she could, she'd judge their mettle later as to whether or not they were any actual good, in the end. A Klinklang catches her eye first. With a sharp whistle, Kommo-o bursts forward with a bout of speed. Without need for a command, he strikes out with clanging scales, hoping to throw the gear pokemon off before she threw a pokeball to catch.
[break][break]
Her attention is taken away only briefly by the feeling of no longer being alone, but not so much as to take her eye off the prize. As long as they did well enough not to get in her way, she didn't give a damn.

notes.

Catching Klinklang. [break] granite cave (steel/ground/fighting)

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #7C6C94; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #7C6C94; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7C6C94; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7C6C94; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7C6C94; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7C6C94; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7C6C94; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 7:55:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

once upon a time, matias shared the same goal as the other person in the cave where he would catch everything that came his way. now, blessed with a fruitful amount of pokemon, he is more selective, picking and choosing only what he needs.[break][break]

or what he doesn't have.[break][break]

like the MIENSHAO. it may attempt a FAKE OUT but it is nothing against fletchling's AERIAL ACE. for such a small pokemon, the flying-type sure packs a punch.[break][break]

a pokeball follows.

catching mienshao![break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 2:51:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCIZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAWK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KARATE CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 14:55:23 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She takes note of the other person in the cave, though as to be expected, she doesn't know them. She doesn't enjoy sharing, but societal expectation would require she deal with her issues on her own. The Klinglang is successfully caught, yet another pocketed steel type to add to the rest of the collection.
[break][break]
A Scizor catches her eye next. Kommo-o, being a touch unmanageable and excitable at times, goes for it regardless of her command. It's all well and fine, as that'd been her intention but she still snaps a finger and the scaled dragon falls back in line. Still, the attack leaves the scizor vulnerable so she throws another pokeball.

notes.

Catching Scizor. [break] granite cave (steel/ground/fighting)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 5:49:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the only other person in the cave isn't minded all too much. in fact, he's used to having company with him when he ventures out into the wilderness. only recently, that is. he doesn't care much for company nor the small talk but he is usually interested in the person.[break][break]

this time is no different.[break][break]

"hello there."[break][break]

he ignores the sawk, denying its challenge with a wave of his hand.[break][break]

"out training?"

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 1:37:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DONPHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SCIZOR!

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 20:06:35 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She's a little surprised by the voice, though not so much the man. She hadn't expected him to usually speak, considering she wasn't exactly the most inviting person in the world. Niceties didn't come naturally and as usual, it left he feeling somewhat debilitated by the inexperience. Maybe something to work with. She usually left Fern to do the talking. "Hello..." She said skeptically in turn. "Something like that." She muttered, something like a sigh slipping free. "Are you here for that? Training?" She'd seen him from somewhere, maybe he was important. That didn't really matter to her. She noted a Ferroseed, but let it slip away unharmed.

notes.

Skipping. [break] granite cave (steel/ground/fighting)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 7:49:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"something like that," he echoes.[break][break]

in truth, he's out here investigating disturbances but in doing so he's allowed the chance to both train and explore. he'd be lucky to run into more paldean pokemon. he's hoping for it, actually.[break][break]

up above, a flash of silver catches his eye. he recognizes it to be a ferroseed just chilling in a crevice, minding its own business.[break][break]

"have you seen any paldean pokemon in here?"

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 3:07:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HITMONLEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEDITATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 14:22:47 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

There was a small huff of laughter as the man replied in the very same essence as her own. Whether or not it was mocking, she couldn't tell. There was something faintly memorable about the man, thus she could only assume he was someone worth remembering. Probably someone she'd do well to remember in the future and hope that she didn't stick out too much with. Hiding in plain sight wasn't something she was good at doing. She was the type of person that most people could see coming a mile away, regardless of what she was wearing to hide behind.
[break][break]
"None that I've seen, are you collecting them?"

notes.

Skipping. [break] granite cave (steel/ground/fighting)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 9:41:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yup, i am."[break][break]

briefly, he looks at the stranger in an attempt to place a name to a face only to come up short. guess they'll remain a stranger, at least for now.[break][break]

fletchling's AERIAL ACE is more than enough to knock back a persistent hitmonlee. knowing its place, the fighting-type turns and runs away.[break][break]

"but i'm also trying to see if there's anything strange going on here. like with the environment, seeing how granite cave is so close to a rift."

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bury me face down [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 3:18:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEELIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOUBLADE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SACRED SWORD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]