2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
boss dross [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 20:12:52 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
They weren't really much of a 'pokémon gifting couple'. Not really.

And even when Angelo walks the large, sullen-eyed dog onto the Sotally Tober deck, he maintains that the canine is not a present. Simply a hungry stray that had been lurking around his hangar for a couple of days, in need of a home. 

But Angelo would be lying if he said the thought of Skyler hadn't influenced his decision.

Hey, sunshine! Come out here!” He calls into the apartment with a grin, voice deceptively nonchalant, hiding the anticipation. “I found something at work you're gonna want to check out!

After all, with its unruly fur framing its face in the shape of a beard and a beaming row of menacing teeth hidden beneath it, he knew his wife was going to love this dog.

Dorado, though? Probably not so much. 

And that possibility only makes Angelo's smile widen.

to  , love 

( merry christmas, owli bb! heres to another wonderful year of skygelo and creating stories together. they and you brighten my day. <33 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
boss dross [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 11:58:39 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Dorado had been having a good day, one of those that stretched long into lazy afternoons basking under the shy winter sun amid his collection of mismatched cushions. He'd patrolled the ship once every couple of hours, as was his duty as the Sotally Tober's fiercest protector. He'd terrorized a couple of the local Wingull; those annoying sky rats, he decided, were unworthy of perching on his ship. Or, rather, his captain's ship.

Yes, he'd been having a good day, made all the better when his beloved captain announced she'd stay home that day. Morning workouts had become part of Dorado's schedule - and if he couldn't quite keep up with Skyler and Johnny, at least he made a valiant effort of it and was ready every 7am on the dot, standing outside with his Nautica bandana and his chest all puffed out.

It would've been a perfect day for the feline, if not for the Arceus-forsaken voice that echoes down to the apartment.

The nemesis.

Dorado grumbles in annoyance as Skyler stirs under him, nap interrupted as she blinks the sleepiness from her eyes and stumbles her way to open the door. Tail whipping back and forth to announce his displeasure, Dorado makes to follow his captain and, with a mounting sense of horror, watches as she crouches down to enthusiastically pet what looks to be a slobbering, flea-ridden mutt.

"Who's the best boy? Who is? You! You are! Aw, look at that cute smile..."

As the gushing continues, Dorado's malevolent yellow eyes squint at Angelo. The cat fluffs up, a low-pitched yowl threatening weeks of ruined shoes and surprise attacks.

He'd have his revenge. This wasn't over yet.

(merry christmas, bb! ty so much for the gift, i love him!! here's to another year of creating stories together, skygelo's and our own <3)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
boss dross [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 3:56:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]