Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRIO
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 23:57:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The silent icelands.
[break][break]

A world frozen over, forced into silent submission.
[break][break]

Penelope had visited the time capsule a few weeks earlier, but given her company, it hadn't been a fruitful expedition. Maybe this time she'd be able to investigate more of it's harrowing winds. Turning to her company, the councilwoman smiled, bright eyes shining through the fluffed up scarf covering her cheeks.
[break][break]

"I'm glad you were both able to make it today."
[break][break]

@dede, the region's newest bright mind.
[break][break]

, an archivist she was admittedly bias toward.
[break][break]

It was unfortunate their first meeting's backdrop would be such a dreary one, however, given the current state of affairs, there was no stopping that. They just had to make do.
[break][break]

"Is it both of your first times here?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @dede[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
TRIO
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 19:20:02 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

When Lia had been assigned to record data on the Silent Icelands for Hoenn’s historical archives, she had not expected to end up on a small expedition with her own sister, but it’s a welcomed surprise all the same. Doubtlessly, their parents would be happy to hear about their daughters working together.
[break][break]
”I have before, but not this area.” She says in response to Penny’s question, since sadly this is not the or the place to tell her about teaching her to snowboard in the area of the iceland that had inevitably been made into a recreational winter paradise by the locals. They have to profit from their frozen land somehow, right?
[break][break]
There’s a lot more statues in these parts.
[break][break]
”Not statues.” She reminds herself, glancing up at a huge Pidgeot perpetually frozen with wings wide open and sharp talons outstretched. It looks just like her Otto. ”Corpses. They’re corpses.”
[break][break]
She turns to look at @dede then, partly to distract herself.
[break][break]
”I’m Amelia Livy, historian. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Professor Yoshino.” There’s a soft smile and the offer of a handshake. On her shoulder, a chocolate brown Emolga waves — it wears a harness with the tiniest camera ever.

[attr="class","tag"] + @dede

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ The Silent Iceland

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.awt4] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.awt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt4 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TRIO
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 2:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
One of the first things Claudine learned when she left the rangers (what a charitable way to think about it) for academia was that horror and curiosity, despair and discovery, are fellows of a sort. That the worst things you see are often the best way toward understanding. Sometimes the only way.

She also learned that it doesn't make looking at the horror any easier.

Just like observing Galarian Corsola born in a dead reef, or pictures of Alolan Muk crawling out of an oil-ruined seaside, looking at the pokemon frozen in place here in the Silent Icelands fills her with the most noxious mix of anticipation and sadness.

There's no doubt countless things to be learned here if only one can stand the sight of it.

"Yes, it's my first time . . ." Claudine almost mumbles, walking tentatively towards a few Zigzagoon -- preserved perfectly in their flight from whatever caused this damage -- before lowering herself into a crouch beside them, "I appreciate the invitation."

She stands upright again at the sound of a greeting behind her, and schools her expression into one of polite pleasure when a hand is extended to her. When she meets it her grip is firm but not painful, the handshake she gives stiff but not rigid.

"I look forward to working with you today. And please, you can call me Dede."
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #ba3a30; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #ba3a30; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #ba3a30; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRIO
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 7:02:15 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Dede it is then," The councilwoman smiled.
[break][break]

If not for the life they brought to the icelands, they'd be left with nothing more than ice and decay, and become another dull remnant of the damage Kyruem caused.
[break][break]

"You can call me Penny,"
[break][break]

The sun was still held high into the air, casting a bright wide wave of warmth over the forgotten wastelands. It wasn't enough to combat the cold, but it made their expedition manageable.
[break][break]

"What do you two think then?"

About the Icelands. About Meteno. About kyurem. About anything.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @dede[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TRIO
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 5:03:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: