Remiel Calcifet
an encrypted message for declan walsh
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 9:33:48 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
DECRYPTION KEY:// ROCKETBOSS ACCEPTED

👾

DECRYPTION PROCESSING...

COMPLETE

Given the recent calamity in GALAR, and the pressure it places on my duties as prince and ambassador, I tender my resignation as ADMIN effective immediately.

I was welcomed into TEAM ROCKET prior to your reemergence and the transfer of power that came with it, but I thank you nonetheless for keeping me as part of the higher echelon for years throughout this transition. Nevertheless, the path it treads now is not one I can continue to follow in such a capacity. 

As I'm sure you're already aware, I've placed and in charge of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. and its high-tech facilities in my absence. I trust them wholeheartedly to be able to train the first generation of the anti-avatar elite.

The smuggling routes and shipping companies I employed during my tenure as ADMIN FOX, that haven't been ousted by the LEAGUE and its mole recently, have also been passed over to the former to aid with supply.

Lastly, the role I played for this organization in politics and international affairs will undoubtedly be diminished in the wake of recent events. I am certain you will find someone to fill that role in my stead.

Walsh.

You came to HOENN as much of an outsider as I, and carved your place within Team Rocket just as I did. I wore it as armor and brandished it as a sword. On a grander scale, it is your sanctuary; your fortress and your weapon against the many perils this region has to offer. Despite my misgivings about the direction it is headed as of late, I have always respected the tenacity and conviction with which you have driven this syndicate.

Our relationship has always been one built on silent expectations and, yes, some degree of unspoken trust to see them fulfilled. There is no question that we've achieved great things together as a result. From one outsider to another, however, I trust you'll grant me the courtesy to take a step back and walk a new path of my own— just as you did when you departed KANTO.

Should you decide not to, then I expect we'll have both the true nature of our character and the strength of our mettle tested very soon. That being said, I wish you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
94 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
an encrypted message for declan walsh
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:13:21 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
WALSH DOES NOT DIGNIFY REMIEL WITH A REPLY. However, the Galarian Prince and Ambassador may have already predicted the cold shoulder to his articulate message of departure. Leaving a crime syndicate after a prolonged career in its administration is no simple ordeal. Rather, it is a messy and violent severance; though, the blood need not run until true termination.

Declan instead, sends a message to all Rockets:

has abandoned his post as admin of Team Rocket's Hoenn branch. His betrayal of our family will not go unpunished and will not be forgotten. By us. By the public. By the League.

You may all consider this message to be the il bacio della morte, the kiss of death, for the traitor. Truly, we have learned today that a man who claims his devotion to one region, but toils in another, is a man of bankrupt loyalty and character.

Should you face this man on the battlefield, or discover him in a compromised states, I give full license and reward for assassination. Do be warned, this man is no ordinary foe. He is in possession of a Zekrom and its patronage, but do not let that scare you.

Humans and Pokemon all bleed the same.

For the glory of Rocket,
Declan Walsh