[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Wires? Check. Pulleys? Check. A decent enough harness that might not pass an official safety test but would suffice for a kid's game?[break][break]

"Relax, Reiner! I'm not even the one who's testing this thing! And we have a safety net below!"[break][break]

It seems that not even her usual grin can sway the worrier Luxray as he paces around the tree platform, repeatedly eyeing the makeshift flying fox and the equipment she holds. Standing behind the waiting line are a few of the bravest volunteers the forest has ever seen, an Emolga, a Rowlet and a Zarude that eagerly await the notion of getting to zip through the treelines for literally no reason other than fun.[break][break]

As Eris tiptoes to get back to work, Reiner has a constant eye on her, ready to pull her back to safety at any given moment.[break][break]

"Just gotta adjust things a little more...."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
test run || c
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 12:36:03 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar

Adebayo Holdings sponsored plenty of things. Major league teams, elite trainers, and entire wings of art museums. Then, of course, there were all the non-profits they funneled money into. With these came private boxes and a hundred different photo ops. But he rarely got to get down and dirty with the everyday stuff. Especially now that he was THE head honcho. It didn’t look good to have the CEO wrist deep in a pot full of hobo potatoes.

Then, of course, came the reactions. When you were like a gazillionaire, people tended to treat you differently. Especially when you were filling their coffers. It made it really hard to connect on a personal level. And, with their grant waiting on his desk for approval, Oz decided it was a great day to skip the budget meeting and headed down to this Haven place.

Donning a disguise, Oz entered the place. However, it should be noted that his idea of a “disguise” was trying to dress in his best approximation of a regular trainer. That meant trading his designer shorts for a pair of designer shorts without the logo. A pair of sunglasses perched upon his nose—an obviously strange thing in a gloomy forest. These displayed a hundred different things about the wood around him. The names of plants and fauna. Though he’d somehow stopped being distracted by it.

The sounds of tools at work drew him deeper into the compound. It didn’t take long for his curiosity to lead him to . From the bottom of the tree he watched her work. “That’s a nice death trap.” Oz cracked as he scaled the ladder. A Porygon-Z hovered just over his shoulder. Baby blues trailed across the network of ropes. “Betting it cost a pretty penny in insurance.”

It was then his eyes caught on the Zarude. “Whoa! What kind of monkey is that?” The thing looked like a 1950s villain.

At the base of the latter, Chip—his Gholdengo—looked up at the line with a contemplative expression.

ChipGlitch-626
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
test run || c
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 13:33:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She hears the forest stir and whisper of the arrival of a guest. And with the flutter of feathers from the birds flying overhead, she's more than ready to greet the wanderer as they step out of the forest and call out to her.[break][break]

"I know how to rig these things! Been doing it for years!" She quips back, moving over on the platform to give just enough space for the stranger. And when he marvels at her Zarude, she cocks an eyebrow and points down to the string cheese-looking creature down below.[break][break]

"I'll tell you if you tell me what that pokemon down there is."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
test run || c
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 2:22:43 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]

Aww! An engineer after his own heart! How cute was this kid? Baby blues swept upward, tracing the steel cable as it wove through the forest. Honestly, with a second look, the thing looked pretty well constructed. The slopes made sense. Nothing looked like a ride a younger Oz would have made in Roller Coaster Tycoon.

“Good on you! Slay sister!” The CEO said, his grin splitting even wider. “That’s a lot cooler than what I was doing at—” How old was this pigtails kid? “--ten or eleven?” Then again, girls tended to be ahead of the curve as far as maturity went. Probably because they didn’t have half their brains eaten up by the discovery of boobs. “I was reconstructing landmarks out of Legos.” That and waiting for his dad to get out of work for their supposed daddy-son dates.

He’d learned plenty from those. Mostly that he was like 57th on his father’s list of priorities—somewhere behind the illegitimate kids and the janitor’s mop bucket.

Well, that was a pretty simple trade! “Sure!” He gestured down to Chip. One of its chunky arms waved up at them. “Dengo!” Its appendages are not exactly suited to clambering up ladders like a monkey. “That’s Chippendale. A Gholdengo.” Oh. That ‘Make It Rain’ joke wasn’t really kid-appropriate, huh? "He’s from Paldea.” Here the man grinned. “He’s made up of 999 ghost coins and held together by ectoplasm and bad jokes.” The CEO ran his fingers through his hair, moving to pull himself onto the already crowded platform.

Hopefully, he didn’t look like the out-of-shape executive he was as he did so.

“One of my associates sent him to me as a thank-you gift.” While he didn’t approve of treating living things like Christmas cards, the pair had almost immediately hit it off. If it wasn’t his Eelektross at his side, it was this walking economics metaphor.

[attr="class","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #71C6E6; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #71C6E6; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #71C6E6; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights