October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
An Unexpected Partnership [M]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 9:24:03 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina had been quite the busy woman this week. She didn't mind it though. It kept her focused on her work, which was pretty much was the only thing important to her at the moment. She was sitting in the fly taxi car that was being lifted by a set of skarmory. Her destination was Mosdeep City, which was the first time she had ever been there. According to the reports she read at the office, there was a Team Rocket base within the city and she was the one tasked to shut it down. Out of all of the assignments that she had so far, this one was the biggest assignment yet, and despite not being a Law Enforcement Officer, she was able to take it on, which honestly surprised her. Just as the taxi had reached the beach of the city while overhead of it, she quickly said to the driver with a smile. "Well, this here is my stop! No need to descend," she said which prompted the driver to look back, seeing that she opened the taxi car door and fell downward, which more than likely scared the crap out of him. As she was falling, she took out Ira's Pokeball and threw it as she descended straight downward. It was then that she had been gently grabbed by the Annihilape just before he crashed onto the sandy shores of the beach on its own two feet, not even phased. She then hopped out of Ira's arms, picked up Ira's Pokeball, and said, "Alright, let's get going."

[break][break]

As luck would have it, it turns out the headquarters was right there at the beach or well, underneath it to be exact. The entrance to this supposed rocket lab could be entered through the small shack which was right in view, however, that wasn't what made Elaina stop to examine the place. It was the state of it rather. There were unconscious bodies - presumably people aligned with Team rocket sprawled about inside as well out of the shack; the front door completely destroyed. "Did someone beat me to the punch? No that couldn't be ... I was the only one assigned to this ... I would have known whether or not I had a partner involved," she said sternly, her face scrunching into a serious look. "We better check it out, Ira. Whoever did this could still be here ..." She said to her Annihilape who gave her a nod. Elaina and Annihilape had then begun to make their descent down into the underground lab. At this rate, she wasn't entirely sure what to expect. "Whoever did this must really hate them. I'm not sure if I should thank whoever did this, or turn them in ..." She thought to herself while making her way down the long staircase. Just what exactly was Elaina walking into?

+ Hope this is good! X3
[break][break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CC0066;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 13:17:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Rockets manning the shack were lucky to be alive.

Normally, Wraith would've just slaughtered them, before making his descent. But the majority of the staff on this project consisted mostly of idealistic, misguided young blood. Fools who were swayed by Rocket's lies about changing society for the better. His surveillance leading up to the raid made it clear that the majority of the Rockets stationed at this hidden lab did not like what they were doing, but were kept in line by the project leads.

By the time Elaina would reach the lower levels, all hell had already broken loose. The guards and staff of the secret facility were desperately trying to ward off the mysterious intruder. But rather than facing them out in the open, the intruder, and his Pokemon, were using concealment and shadows to their advantage, to pick off the Rockets one by one.

A Lucario would rush one unlucky Houndoom with Extreme Speed, while a Weavile pounced onto the back of one Rocket, who panicked, and smacked face first into a nearby crate, which the Ice-type deftly hopped on top of before the unfortunate goon knocked himself out.

In any case, the pandemonium caused by the intruder gave the Ranger an easy opening to exploit.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 17:09:54 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina and Ira could hear the screams of rocket members fighting (as well as failing) in their attempts to fend off whoever it was that beat Elaina there. She wanted to head towards the screaming, however, she sought the opportunity to make her way to where the captured pokemon were being held, deciding that the top priority would be to free the captive pokemon while the heat wasn't being tossed at her. Chances are, none of the Rocket grunts in the entire underground lab knew that she was even there, freeing the pokemon from their cages. Once she was done, there was only one thing left on her list in order to make her assignment complete, and that was to find the bastard who was running the place and hand-deliver them to the police for questioning. Still, the person who was causing the ruckus though piqued her interest. Not many were brave enough to stand against Team Rocket unless they wanted to wind up dead. Either way though, she was grateful that they had managed to give her a way in without being detected.

[break][break]

"Let go find the bastard in charge, Ira," Elaina said, once again leading the way, making her way down the corridor going around the opposite way she and Ira had come from. She could see where the top corridor intersected; the screams of the Rocket grunts became louder. Just as she had made her way to the edge of the intersection, she stopped right next to the wall, hearing a grunt pleading for his life, signifying that the rogue was present, right around the corner. She wanted to hear the conversation they were having, hoping to gain some more insight as to why this random person was targeting Team Rocket. More importantly, she wanted to know if they were considered to be her enemy as well. walking in on the person could prove to be a mistake, which was something that Elaina did not want to end up regretting. What's more is that due to the circumstances, she actually should have immediately called for backup, seeing as how what was taking place was far beyond her.

+
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 7:30:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The desperate struggle the Rockets were having with the masked intruder distracted them from the Ranger's entrance. She would've found sneaking over to the cages to be an easy task. And while some of the Pokemon would hide or flee, others would rush into the chaos, seeking revenge against their former tormentors. This added element would make things easier for both Elaina, as well as the vigilante assailing the facility.

"How the fuck did they get loose!?", a Rocket would shriek, before one such Pokemon pounced them.

Around the corner, a tall man in a dark rainsuit had another man pinned to a crate, a menacing knife pressed harshly against his throat.

"Where is the Doctor?", the hooded man asked, his voice distorted.

"Go fuck yourself!", the man spat, defiantly.

The vigilante would lower his knife to the man's groin threateningly.

"Okay! Okay! He's in the panic room! Code is 8305!", the man told him, in a panic.

"Good. If the code doesn't work, I'm coming back for you.", the vigilante threatened, before striking him in the jaw with an elbow blow, then easing him to the ground.

tags:

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 21:49:09 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

As she listened to the conversation the rogue and the Rocket grunt were having, she could feel her brain sighing. "Men," she thought to herself. Just as the unknown assailant had gotten the code, Elaina wasn't sure if she should reveal herself or not. She need that Rocket scientist. alive, and explaining to the higher-ups about not following protocol would be ... difficult. She once again mentally sighed, moving out from the corner, with the Annihilape following her lead. "Wait," she called out to the rogue with her hands up, away from her body. She wasn't gonna be perceived as an enemy. Besides, there was no way in hell she could take this guy on. She needed to be smart about this.

[break][break]

As she slowly approached, the rocket grunt looked back and forth between Elaina and the man. "You have an accomplice! That's it, I'm callin-" Without warning as Elaina approached, she gave a swift chop to the man's neck, knocking him unconscious. "There, no distractions, now. Just me and you," She said, looking back at the rogue after the rocket grunt plopped to the ground. "Look, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I'm here on a job, and I need that scientist alive," She said sternly, pointing towards the panic room door. "If you can manage to help me subdue him, I can call it in, and not mention you. at all. You can leave without anyone knowing you were here and I can have this bastard thrown in jail," she said, being straightforward with the rogue. She also meant what she said too, otherwise, she'd be a fool.

[break][break]

"So, do we gotta deal?" she said, not faltering in her tone or her expression. Ira the Annihilape stood behind her, not doing anything. However, it understood that if the guy and his pokemon tried anything funny, it'd do anything to protect her, even if it meant dying for her.

+
[break][break]
+

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 7:16:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The presence of the Ranger was an unwelcome surprise to the vigilante. But then, it wasn't entirely unexpected.

The steel visor 'gazed' at the woman as she negotiated for his cooperation. On one hand, he could've refused, and taken his chances. But he didn't know how hard she'd fight back, and how close backup was. Not to mention he wanted to keep good relations with . "You can have the scientist. But I want the head of security.", he'd tell her, his voice distorted by the microphone built into the creepy helmet.

"And I want them all to know I was here. You can tell them that in dealing with the Rockets, you had no time to address my presence. Tell them what you need to tell them.", he'd continue, before pressing onward through the lab.

The masked man would punch in the code to the door, 8305. As promised, the doors came open, the vigilante and his team getting in position as it did so.

tags:

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 6:16:09 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina stood there, listening to the man’s distorted voice coming through his mask. “Smart,” She thought to herself. Probably a ploy to keep people from hearing what he actually sounds like. Regardless of what he sounded like though, Elaina was able to understand what was being said to her. However … why would he want the executive and not both? As Elaina pondered that question, she answered him calmly. “Fine, he’s yours.” She said, not really having the time to make negotiations with a vigilante. Nor were they exactly in a safe place to do so either.

[break][break]

As the masked vigilante punched the code in to open the panic room doors, Elaina brought out the rest of her pokemon, knowing full well that a battle would immediately ensue once those doors opened. Her Annihilape as well as the rest of her Ghost Pokemon were ready to fight. That was when the man had said he wanted it to be known that he was here, which Elaina raised an eyebrow towards. It was clear that he wanted to send a statement, but was this statement solely toward Rocket? Or the League as well? Elaina decided not to answer due to the panic room door opening up slowly.

+
[break][break]
+

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights