TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 17:59:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Chilly, freezing, shiver-inducing. There was but one reprieve from the unforgiving cold that assailed the region: Hot springs, Hoenn's greatest gift to civilization! During the winter season, many senior citizens frequented Lavaridge's famous onsen in order to heal their aching bones, but occasionally young people came to soak in its warm waters too.
[break][break]
Andrea closed her eyes and leaned against the edge of the hot spring, submerged in steaming water up to her collarbone. "Ahhh, so warm..." She cooed with a catty smile, allowing her body and soul to be cleansed. This was exactly what she needed to clear her mind of negative thoughts and confront this new year with a clean slate.
[break][break]
Missy, her Kangaskhan, also relaxed in the hot spring alongside the young PokéManiac. Interestingly, the large marsupial's pouch hosted one extra occupant: A little Fuecoco that napped side by side with the baby Kangaskhan, both snoring soundly.
[break][break]
Things were unfathomably peaceful and calm, a stark contrast from how hectic Hoennian life usually was.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: NEW YEAR, NEW ME

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 20:11:25 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Of all the gifts granted to Hoenn or the world for that matter, Hot springs were among the top three. They worked wonders for the body and soul, and so of course Elinor with the stresses of her work bearing down upon her, had sought the onsen of Lavaridge to offer some comfort to her ailing body.

She had dipped into the hot waters. The rising mist from warmth meeting cold air hid her from the other occupants, and vice-versa.

But she wasn’t alone. She had brought along with her a Pokemon of comparably large size. To be precise a Turtonator. The large imposing Fire Dragon’s figure cast a silhouette clearly in the mist, hiding the council woman’s smaller frame even further as it relaxed.

Not that Elinor needed to hide. In fact, she was so relaxed that she’d even begin talking to herself or the dragon, whichever one decided to reply first. “I should’ve really gone here sooner.” Elinor sighed relaxedly.

The Turtonator was quicker than its trainer and replied with a happy growl as it relaxed even further, if that was even possible.

OOC: New year new me.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 22:22:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Darn, that was an impressive Turtonator! As a connoisseur of Dragon-type Pokémon, Andrea could identify one from just its silhouette. "Wait a minute..." She squinted her eyes at the figure skillfully hiding in the mist near the large turtle. Didn't they seem... familiar? She couldn't put her finger on it, until she faintly heard their voice.
[break][break]
"Elinor! Over here!" Andrea hollered at them, frantically waving her arms.
[break][break]
The hot springs were a place for healing, a place for people to relieve themselves of stress. It was also a place for some people to free themselves from the oppression known as clothing.
[break][break]
As the young PokéManiac rose from the water and bounced up and down to get the councilwoman's attention, her curvy figure bounced with her. Clearly her everyday attire did a disservice to a certain aspect of her body.
[break][break]
Dear Arceus, those things were gigantic!
[break][break]
Anyway... Andrea sank back into the water, because holy crud was it cold outside! Wading towards the other woman, she greeted her with a bright smile. "Fancy meeting you here! How are you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 18:41:25 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She’s been caught in a moment of relaxation when a familiar voice dragged her back down from the heavens.

She looked around trying to see the woman whose voice was calling out to her. She found her quickly. Every bit as clothed as Elinor.

Elinor waved with a smile to Andrea.

In that very instant that Elinor’s eyes laid upon Andrea, she knew that Arceus had a favorite child in this region. Golly gee, Andrea’s assets were huge.

But Elinor didn’t envy her those assets. No, not one bit. She knew gravity would collect a heavy toll because of them, if not now perhaps later. Clearly there was no reason to be envious at all. No, Elinor was perfectly shapely as is, and she was quite proud of her own assets, even if Andrea had her beat by a landslide… BUT SHE WASN’T JEALOUS.

Redness was quick to emerge on her cheeks, as Andrea came closer. But surely that was just the heat.

Anyhow, words were spoken.

“Yeah what a coincidence. I am doing quite alright. How about you?” She casually replied.

The Turtonator waved a greeting at Andrea before returning to it’s futile attempt at floating in the onsen.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 10:21:05 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was a good thing that Elinor was definitely, indubitably not jealous, because she was beautiful just the way she was and didn't need to change a single thing about her figure.
[break][break]
Andrea reciprocated the Turonator's greeting with a smile. Her cheeks were red too, but not nearly as red as the other woman's. Different people coped with heat differently, it seemed. "Oh, this side of the hot springs is even warmer. It pays off to have a Fire type!" The costume-less girl mused, while leaning against the edge of the pool. Part of her bare torso was sticking out of the water, but the lingering mist conveniently censored her most prominent features.
[break][break]
"I've been doing a lot better... I recently paid my respects to Meatloaf, finally." The young woman replied to Elinor's earlier inquiry, while wistfully gazing upwards. "I also explored an alien dimension, met new Pokémon from a region called Paldea, and even fought against Heatran and won! All in all it's been a pretty good week!" She casually elaborated.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 12:26:03 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor had never considered that Turtonator might be making the waters warmer. But it made sense. Still, she replied with only a snicker, letting Andrea draw her own conclusions on that.

Unknowingly Elinor found herself moving for the edge of the pool leaning against it as she watched her Pokémon do its own thing.

“I am glad to hear that you are doing better.” She still felt bad about the things she had said at their last meeting.

“Wow, sounds like you’ve had a busy week.” Elinor looked surprised. “New Pokémon, battling Heartran, even going to an Alien Dimension, and that was only a single week?” She repeated in disbelief.

“So, did you find something interesting in that other dimension?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 14:41:59 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Whether it was Turtonator's doing or they'd just hit a sweet spot within the natural hot springs, the added warmth purified the young woman's skin by unclogging her pores. She even felt comfortable letting her arms out of the water, perching them on the edge of the pool. She stifled a giggle at Elinor's bewildered reaction. "It might have been a week, it might have been more..."
[break][break]
Truth be told, Andrea was still trying to process all of that herself. Never a day in Hoenn without some sort of weirdness happening. "Well, we did find some ancient glyphs hinting that Ultra Beasts once lived there, but no evidence that they're still around." She replied to the councilwoman's query, before shooting a questioning look her way. "What about you? Did you have any interesting things happen?"

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 19:18:27 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor allowed herself to sink deeper into the waters, leaving little but her head above the warm waters. As she listened to Andrea speak of the discoveries her group had made.

“Well, I don’t know if you would call it interesting.” Elinor said, seeming almost dismissive of it, perhaps because of how little she had contributed to it.

“We stumbled upon a crater used as nesting grounds for some Ultra Beasts, I believe they are called Celesteela. And we also figured out that the nesting grounds were protected by the origami looking Ultra Beasts… What were their names again?” She looked thoughtful.

“Oh, right, Kartana.” The mostly healed cut on her left arm began to itch at the mention of the little critter that had cut her.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 19:57:59 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Upon hearing the councilwoman's tale, Andrea's eyes widened. "Whoa, you actually found real Ultra Beasts?! Not just drawings? That's incredible! I hope I could catch one of them someday... They look creepy, but also kinda cute in a weird way!" The eccentric girl daydreamed, a wistful sigh escaping her lips. She hadn't heard the names Celesteela and Kartana before, but they sounded intriguing.
[break][break]
Soon, the young PokéManiac was nudged by her stern-looking Kangaskhan. "Oh, right. I shouldn't stay in the water for too long, or I might turn into a raisin. Thanks for reminding me, Missy!" She climbed out of the steaming pool, her voluptuous, undressed form exposed to the harsh elements for a single ToS-violating second, before being wrapped up in a comfy, white towel.
[break][break]
"Ah, this was a good hot springs visit. I feel purified!" The towel-clad Andrea mused contently, before turning back to Elinor and waving. "See you around! By the way, I'm also a Gym leader now. It's only the minor league, but it's still a pretty big deal for me that I got accepted at all. Feel free to drop by Fallarbor Town if you want a challenge, or tell your friends!"
[break][break]
Was it a shameless plug? Perhaps. However, shame had no place in the hot springs. People came to the hot springs to bare everything in full view.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 20:28:34 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“I will admit they have a certain charm to them. But I don’t know about catching them though. I suppose am still on the fence about that, but if anyone can catch and hopefully tame one, it’s going to be you!” She replied.

But it seemed their conversation would have to end. Pruning was not on Andrea’s wishlist, which her Kangaskhan reminded her of. Elinor getting yet another ToS-violating view for the briefest of seconds before a towel quickly censored this episode to be more appropriate for the target audience… As if.

Elinor smiled as Andrea turned around waving farewell and plugging her new gym in the process. It was nice to know that even though what had happened in the Icelands, they were still on friendly speaking terms.

Elinor’s arm extended from below the water to wave. “Oh congratulations! I might come visit then, perhaps even challenge it, should my duties permit it.” They probably would. But she didn’t like making casual promises that might reach far into the future.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cleansing Waters [M]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 21:55:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: