thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 9:12:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"elisabeth."[break][break]

their conversation the other night proved fruitful in ways he never realized at the time. he's thankful to be on the same page as her and to know that they agree on a few things, and it's through the trust gained that night that enables him to ask for her help.[break][break]

he gestures out at the small stream before them that winds through petalburg woods, flowing with such serene grace that it almost seems wrong to disrupt it.[break][break]

"thank you for coming on short notice. i need your help."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
mission![break]

[newclass=".theolol"]--accent:#d5d5d5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/983304546132578304/icon-12.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote b, .theolol blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .theolol blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .theolol blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 23:14:50 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Meeting with Underboss Beckett in the heart of the Petalburg Woods seemed like a collision of worlds. Elisabeth knew every bend in this forest like the back of her hand, having made it her habit to take a daily stroll through it since moving to Hoenn almost a year ago.[break][break]

This stream she recognized, for it was one she had picnicked with alongside back at the start of spring.[break][break]

"Certainly. Your help with what, exactly?" she asked, an eyebrow arched.[break][break]

Relationships in Rocket were, to Elisabeth's mind, refreshingly straightforward compared to elsewhere in her life. You were esteemed by how valuable you were to the other person, and whether or not your ideologies aligned in kind. Her recent conversation with had reassured them both of their usefulness to the other.[break][break]

It was the ideal foundation for trust between people in an organisation that was filled with distrusting souls.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Budew Wine.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:57:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

in the same stream she had once picnicked next to lays a vibrantly colored bruxish. or at least one that looks like it would normally be. now, the colors in its scales have faded to dull colors. it's barely swimming in the stream. mostly floating.[break][break]

"as you may or may not know, i have a particular affinity for fishies."[break][break]

it's not a secret but it's not something he announces either.[break][break]

"my bruxish has fallen ill and no conventional methods have been able to heal it. but i found this that may be able to help."][break][break]

he pulls out a single piece of paper printed out with details of a concoction known to have magical healing properties. it's an old fable, mostly.

[break][break]

mission![break]

[newclass=".theolol"]--accent:#d5d5d5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/983304546132578304/icon-12.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote b, .theolol blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .theolol blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .theolol blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:01:55 GMT
[nospaces]

She blinked once, then twice. The underboss's affinity for all things piscine was new information to her.[break][break]

"Ah."[break][break]

She hid her private dislike of Bruxish -- ugly creatures -- and instead knelt down beside the pale fish, its large lips wide open and gaping as they gulped in lungfuls of water.[break][break]

It was a heartbreaking sight, her own personal distaste of the Pokémon aside.[break][break]

"May I see it?" She extended a hand to the man, patient but admittedly curious. It was the latter quality that spurred her to add, "You don't seem like a man who listens to folklore or superstition, if I may say so."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:20:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

with a nod, he offers the piece of paper over to her before kneeling down by the side of the river, knee digging into wet mud that's bound to be a nightmare to wash off.[break][break]

"i find it important to have an open mind."[break][break]

his hand brushes against bruxish's pale scales; an act that seems to calm the water-type.[break][break]

"i do not know where else to turn to."

[break][break]

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:33:09 GMT
[nospaces]

"An open mind, is it? Fair enough, then."[break][break]

A small smile accepted his answer. There was something to be said for that, particularly in a region where so much defied conventional science. Inexplicable flora alone had confounded her.[break][break]

Elisabeth's green eyes scanned the paper in her hands, brow furrowing as she murmured the ingredients aloud. Most were typical things -- berries and the like -- but one seemed a tad rarer. "Budew leaves," she repeated, brows lifting. "I can see why you came to me, then."[break][break]

Her well-documented specialties in Grass-type Pokemon had led her to many miserable smuggling missions as a grunt with Vileplume and other spore-ridden creatures. She had endured the sneezing with as much dignity as she could muster, while privately loathing the whole affair.[break][break]

Thankfully as an admin, most of those days were behind her. With some exceptions, of course.[break][break]

"As it happens, I have a Budew on hand."[break][break]

They were one of her favored Pokémon, for sentimental reasons. A Pokeball was retrieved from her satchel, out of which a tiny green Budew appeared. It toddled about with childish enthusiasm, grinning dumbly up at .[break][break]

"Rosemary, I'm afraid I have to borrow this," Elisabeth said politely, then gently tugged a leaf from the Budew's head. It promptly began wailing, and she rolled her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic."[break][break]

For some reason, though, hers always were. Was it a flaw of the species, or did something in her own abilities as a trainer tend to bring that flair out of them?[break][break]

"We'll need mud as well. I presume that's why you chose this location?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 7:49:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"indeed."[break][break]

as he knows no one better than her when it comes to botany and all things related. his experience in toxicology only helps so much before has to rely on others.[break][break]

he watches the interaction between her and her budew with curiosity, softly chuckling when it wails. such a dramatic pokemon. he wonders if other pokemon of hers are the same.[break][break]

"yes. that, and it's also close to you. i thought it would make things easier."

[break][break]

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 0:53:36 GMT
[nospaces]

Despite all appearances to the contrary, Elisabeth didn't mind getting her hands dirty.[break][break]

One hand scooped up giant wads of mud as indicated, bathing the Budew leaves in them as indicated by the faded parchment. The other reached into her satchel for berries -- treats she usually brought with her for her Pokemon, as their healing qualities were helpful in a pinch -- and she crushed them with her fingers into the strange medicine.[break][break]

Her fingertips were riddled with dirt and berry juices as she folded the leaves carefully around the muddied herbal remedy, silently wondering how much of the healing properties would prove true and which would prove false.[break][break]

"Well," she said finally, holding up the questionable result for his examination. "This seems about right, doesn't it?"[break][break]

It looked dubious, at best.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 8:28:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

theo would've gotten his hands dirty as well should she have instructed him to. but because this is her territory and realm of expertise, he leaves it to her, not wanting to mess it up.[break][break]

"it does."[break][break]

only one way to find out.[break][break]

with her guidance, he reaches down low to feed it to his bruxish, patient in the way he persists until it finally accepts it.[break][break]

a few seconds pass, then some more, before its scales finally start to regain some of its colors. it flicks its tail.[break][break]

"bruxish says thank you."

[break][break]

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 5:24:46 GMT
[nospaces]

"Oh." Strangely enough, Elisabeth wasn't sure how to reply. Turning to the piscine Pokémon, she said uncertainly, "You're welcome?"[break][break]

To be quite honest, the florist had half-expected the concoction not to work. The Bruxish was far braver and more pliant than she would be; Elisabeth would have had to be forced, kicking and screaming, to endure receiving something so odious and foul.[break][break]

For the best then that she was playing healer, and not patient.[break][break]

"You're surprisingly tender towards your Pokémon, Beckett."[break][break]

Behind her, Rosemary the Budew was dramatically flopping on the ground, hoping to get some attention for her pitiable state. She received none.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 15:34:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"to a rare few, yes."[break][break]

the majority of his pokemon have never held any sentimental value to him. they are, as he had been taught, merely tools.[break][break]

he releases his bruxish back into the river and watches it plop in ungraciously. it dives to the bottom, sinking into the mud.[break][break]

tilting his head towards her, he asks:[break][break]

"why does that surprise you?"

[break][break]

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 6:31:16 GMT
[nospaces]

Plumes of silt rose up within the stream as the Bruxish dove deeper within it, clouding the water.[break][break]

"It's been my observation that kindness or tenderness can be exploited as weakness."[break][break]

That had been her lived experience, at least. Despite her best attempts to quash that side in herself, Elisabeth noticed she nonetheless experienced tender feelings towards many of her Pokémon, and frankly, other people. Not enough that it compromised her, she hoped. Not enough that she would ever risk her life for someone else's.[break][break]

Rarely was that favor returned, after all.[break][break]

Her green eyes glanced up at him, considering the question a moment more, before she added:[break][break]

"And you seem like someone who avoids having weaknesses, when you can."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 11:00:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"they can be, yes."[break][break]

he had been taught as much, but as they are both painfully aware by now, kanto was a different time.[break][break]

"but i do not mind exposing my weaknesses to those i trust."[break][break]

it's how they'll know how best to help him. to make up for his weaknesses the same way he would theirs.[break][break]

speaking of weaknesses...[break][break]

"how are you feeling? has the nihilego toxin run its course?"

[break][break]

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 1:15:20 GMT
[nospaces]

"Trust is a rare commodity in our profession," she said, moving to cleanse her hands in the stream. She watched the silhouette of the Bruxish swim beneath her outstretched hands, muddied colours leeching from her fingertips. "I'll admit it's something I have trouble giving, myself."[break][break]

Something he had seen firsthand together in the Ultra Deep Sea. At the mention of the Nihilego toxin she felt herself stiffen slightly, posture tensing as she recalled the way she had turned on him, , and so suddenly.[break][break]

She'd been willing to kill any of them, all because she'd been more than willing to believe they'd all kill her.[break][break]

"I'm fine, I think," she said slowly, cautiously. "I've read that the neurotoxins can heighten existing thoughts and feelings to extremes." A pause. "I'm sorry that you witnessed mine."[break][break]

She preferred not having to expose her weaknesses at all.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
healer, healer
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:23:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"yes, it had been an oversight not to have prepared antitoxins. we'll be more ready next time."[break][break]

but elisabeth isn't going to the same rift anymore. he carefully wonders whether it's due to the events of their expedition or if it's something else.[break][break]

he shifts forward so he can wash his hands in the stream as well, mud easily carried away by the gentle flow.[break][break]

"do you not trust us, elisabeth?"

[break][break]

mission![break]