awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 1:52:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Despite its dark atmosphere, a club such as WALPURGISNACHT did not seem like the kind of place to stew in dark and broody thoughts. Everybody else was having a good time, drinking and dancing the night away to neon beats and flashing lights. on the other hand seemed obsessed over something on his phone.

Deciding the inside of the club was far too loud for him to think at all, the royal eventually huffs before sliding off the stool he sat on. He gestures to tell the bartender on the other side of the counter that he's headed toward the outdoor lounge area. The man nods and waves him off, and the little SHINY SINISTEA that had been sitting dormant on the counter in front of him awakes to follow its master outside.

♔ ♔ ♔

Once there, Remiel finds that most of the seating on the patio has already been taken — all except for some space on an expensive couch by the balcony. A beautiful woman sits there (@maddie); seemingly alone. Gesturing towards the space beside her, the royal smiles and asks: "May I?"

He's sure he wasn't the first man to ask, nor would he be the last. But he really just needed a place to sit and clear his thoughts. Then again, there was a stone gargoyle nearby he could perch himself on to bring the 'dark and mysterious' trope full circle. Too bad he'd been raised in luxury.

DEVIL RECKONING
MISSION: WISHFUL THINKING
BAR CRAWL: WALPURGISNACHT
@maddie

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 10:32:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madi4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Madelyn hadn't been in Hoenn long but she'd been busy ever since she arrived. From meeting up with her long lost childhood friend, , to getting involved with Rocket, all while continuing to set up her business and taking personal requests. It left heiress with very little time to herself.[break][break]

Not that she minded being busy, if anything being busy kept her mind focused. But it was at the behest of her trusted advisors and friends that she get a few days off, especially with the Holidays around. As to how she found herself here at a bar late one night, she couldn't really say.[break][break]

She'd been in the area since she'd gone on a little trip to see the tourist attractions here as well as do a little shopping. Before she knew it, it had grown late, but she was in no rush to return to her hotel right away. So now she was here. Madelyn wasn't the type to go clubbing though, so the thumping beats and sweaty bodies on the dancefloor only served to give her a headache.[break][break]

Madelyn was thankful for the outdoor seating arrangement though. She'd even managed to secure herself a seat alone on a comfortable couch away from all the other's that were mingling in the area. Here Madelyn could enjoy her drink in peace, which happened to be the specialty of the night. It was called the 'Gravedigger' cocktail. It was pretty good considering she was already on her second one for the evening.[break][break]

"May I?" an unknown voice pulls Madelyn from her thoughts. Vermilion colored irises stare back at the stranger as her intoxicated mind slowly began to piece together what it is the man wanted. After a moment's pause she nodded and straightened up so the gentleman could take a seat. "Sure, go ahead." she answered him before taking another sip from her glass.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🩸 mission: wishful thinking & NYE Bar Crawl[break]
🩸 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.madi4] --accent: #c80006; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 11:03:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Thank you," Remiel smiles, careful to step by before taking his seat. Folding one leg over the other, the man leans back and soaks in the view for a moment before pulling out his phone once more. With a sigh, he stares at it severely for a while... before, suddenly, his butler Sinistea appears from a shadowy portal (PHANTOM FORCE) in front of them. It twirls about to catch the royal's attention.

"Hm?" He mutters, blinking out of his thoughts and looking up from his phone. With a little hand formed from his ectoplasm, Earl Grey points at the woman's near-empty drink and at him. It doesn't take long for Remiel to understand his meaning. "Ah..." He turns to the blonde with a charming smile, setting his phone down on his lap before speaking.

"Would you like another? I'm sending my butler Sinistea to fetch a drink from the bar." He offers. "You're having a Gravedigger, is that right?"

DEVIL RECKONING
@maddie

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 10:04:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madi4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Madelyn could feel the heat rush to her cheeks as they became flushed due to the alcohol. Even though she wasn't quite on the verge of becoming drunk she definitely was could feel the alcohol. Madelyn hadn't said much to the stranger since letting him pass. They spent their time in mutual silence, which was fine for her. She had her thoughts to keep her company but then again the trained socialite in her was complaining that, that wasn't good enough. [break][break]

"Ah..." he seemed to break the silence first. Sanguine eyes slowly shifted over to her side as she was met with a warm and charming smile. It reminded her with her own practiced ones. "Would you like another? I'm sending my butler Sinistea to fetch a drink from the bar." he asked and Madelyn turned her gaze to her own empty cup. [break][break]

"Oh," she breathed lightly. She hadn't even realized she'd run empty. "You're having a Gravedigger, is that right?" he asked seemingly recognizing the drink right away. "Oh yes, that's right." she replied with a smile as she offered her glass to the butler. "Thank you, kindly." she replied, her voice almost a whisper. [break][break]

Biting her lip she gently picked at her nails in her lap. She supposed some conversation wouldn't be so bad. But racking her buzzed mind for a proper conversation starter proved more difficult than she thought it would be. "So," she began softly, "What brought you here alone?" she asked before a frown creased her brows. That's not what she wanted to say. "I mean, because it's the Holidays. So usually people come in pairs or groups." she said as she gestured to said pairs and groups around them. "If you don't mind me asking, I mean." she said with an apologetic smile.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🩸 outfit

[newclass=.madi4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.madi4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 10:23:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Earl Grey takes her empty glass with his ghostly telekinesis, ferrying it over to the bar where he'll order two more. Remiel, in the meantime, is left in the company of this mysterious blonde. While he might have returned to the subject on his phone, that had been devouring his attention so greedily, his gaze instead lingers on the woman. A vague, perhaps unfounded, sense of familiarity teases him. Eventually, his focus seems to prompt her to speak.

"I don't mind at all," He responds, folding one leg over his knee and setting his hands atop his lap as he leans back. "I came here with two of my mates from university, actually. They'd never been to Hoenn before, so I figured this would prove to be a nice taste of its nightlife." The royal explains, shifting his eyes towards the dance floor and gesturing to it with a small nod of his head. "If I had to guess, they're somewhere in there."

Before long, however, he returns the scope of his attention to her. "How about you? I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you seem far too... sophisticated for this manner of place." He adds with a charming smile.

DEVIL RECKONING
@maddie

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 11:49:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madi4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Madelyn's gaze follows his to the dancefloor once he mentions his University friends probably being lost on that maze of bodies on the dancefloor gyrating to the rhythm of the beat. She nodded, understanding quickly his own reservations, assumed ones, that were left unsaid. She didn't have a desire to be pressed up against sweaty bodies in a tight space either. [break][break]

"How about you? I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you seem far too... sophisticated for this manner of place." a soft chuckle escaped her lips. "How kind," she said as she echoed his own charming smile with one of her own. "I was just in the area and figured I'd stop by for a drink. I've heard great things about this place." And considering she had yet to be disappointed she figured what she heard was true.[break][break]

Madelyn shifted in her seat and crossed her legs, angling herself so that she was facing him a bit more. "Boredom makes you do strange things when you get older." she joked. She wasn't that old but old enough to start cracking jokes at her own age every now and then. "Hmm, perhaps I was craving something off schedule, who knows?" she said with a lighthearted shrug and easy smile flashed back in his direction.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🩸 outfit

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 11:15:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Walpurgisnacht is certainly quite the playground, I must admit," Remiel remarks, taking another glance at their surroundings. "I partake in its activities every so often when the mood strikes... though I'm afraid I have got a bit of an old soul these days myself." He admits, turning to look back at her.

The mysterious woman's lighthearted gesture and easy smile inspired a sense of comfort that began to settle in quickly. Taking her statement as an invitation of sorts, the royal dons a debonair smile. "Off schedule, hm? Spontaneity can be a little exciting sometimes, I agree. That being said, I certainly hadn't expected to meet someone as stunningly beautiful as you tonight, madame." He adds, holding out his hand in a bid for her own. "My name is Remiel. at your service."

Should she offer her hand, of course, he would gently raise it to plant a polite yet revering peck upon it in greeting.

DEVIL RECKONING
@maddie

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 18:42:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","madi4"]
[attr="class","main"]

His jokes were kind and practiced. Something Madelyn was used to seeing during social activities back in her high society circles in Kalos. Perhaps that's why Madelyn found it quite easy to converse with him. "Off schedule, hm? Spontaneity can be a little exciting sometimes, I agree. That being said, I certainly hadn't expected to meet someone as stunningly beautiful as you tonight, madame."[break][break]

The way he held out his hand caused her to respond automatically. It was just like the customs she was taught in her youth. The young man gently placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand in a formal greeting. "My name is Remiel. Remiel Calcifet at your service." That's when it all clicked for her. [break][break]

"Oh my," she raised a hand to her face in faint shock. "Then please forgive my improper introduction. I had no idea I was in the presence of Royalty." she said with a slight bow of her head. Of course she'd recognize the name of the Galarian ambassador and Crown Prince of Galar. Her tutors would throw a fit in their grave if she didn't at least know of the reputable noble families located around the globe.[break][break]

"I'm Madelyn Cadieux. I'm charmed to make your acquaintance, your highness." Her smile was warm but now that formalities were being followed it almost seemed as if distance had been put between them. Not out of ill will of course. Maddie only wished to respect charming Remiel's station. She wouldn't want to unknowingly cause offense. That'd be bad for business.[break][break]

It was a shame. And here she thought they were beginning to get along quite well.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🩸 outfit

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DEVIL RECKONING
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 18:31:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: