Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Microbrewing (Social)
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 14:28:30 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Moonblast Microbrew.

Elinor found herself here tonight. Sipping upon their signature Beer known as the Winter’s Kiss. A rather romantic name for a sweet-spiced Leppa Berry ginger drink mixed with honey, nutmeg and roasted chestnuts.

But tonight was not for romance, tonight she sat alone at the bar. Dressed casually for the occasion.

Tonight was a night for friendships, new or perhaps old. Either way, she would sit here sipping on her drink and appreciate the memories of those friendships she had formed throughout the year.

Perhaps one of said friends would even show up to keep her company.

OOC: Moonblast Microbrew New Years prompt

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Microbrewing (Social)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 14:15:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It had been quite a day of fun for him as he went from place to place. An idea had begun to take shape in his mind as he went it was probably a crazy idea, but it was one that he wanted to do nonetheless. So he came up to newest stop on his bar binge, and as he entered it was the normal assortment of people that you would expect there, but there was one person in particular that he didn't think he would see. Quirking a brow he walked up to the familiar head of long hair, and sat down next to her with his usual charming smile.

"It doesn't suit a lady like you to be by yourself? So I'll just invite myself to drink with you." He said as he ordered one of their signature drinks for himself the Winter's Kiss as it was called. "How is Miss Anderson faring these days, hm?" He asked her simply as he took a drink of the brew. It was interesting to say the very least, but he wasn't going to complain, it wasn't bad in the slightest.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Microbrewing (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 9:44:55 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Plain old surprise appeared in her eyes as one joined her.

“Well color me surprised.” Elinor muttered beneath her mildly intoxicated breath, though it was done so in a pleasant manner.

“I am doing good, thank you for asking.” She replied, before she took another sip of the winter kiss before her. “How about you?”

Elinor’s eyes gazed around trying for a moment to see if Amor was accompanying someone. But she couldn’t see any obvious candidates. “What brings you to a place like this... alone?” Elinor asked casually, knowing full well that it was equally weird for her to be here alone. .

OOC: Moonblast Microbrew New Years prompt

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]