part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
lore drop at the cat cafe [s]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 19:01:08 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He didn't usually have meetings at a place like this but...considering how wild things had been going lately, perhaps something lie ka coffee or a cat pokemon purr would be ideal for something low stress. After all, it wasn't really League business. He had no report to deliver or initiative to brief. He just had some questions and he had pestered enough this week. [break][break]

Paxton had never met with the Elite Four, not exactly his lane. He worked for the council, though he supposed they could pass him over. If allowed it. As long as his paychecks stayed thick, he didn't particularly care where he ended up. [break][break]

When he spots Hoenn's diva, he rises to greet her. His hand goes out for a handshake and he offered a small smile. "Thank you for making time for me." he said, voice low as the cat he'd been petting pawed at his leg. Probably wondering why Paxton had stopped leaning over to pet it. "I'm Paxton Concordas, I work for Councilwoman Penelope's office." he said, introducing her and reminding her of who he was. He waits for her to sit, helping her scoot her chair in before taking his own seat. "I've heard the foam art here is very cute." he added casually, eyes now on the menu in front of him.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 20:21:49 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody smiles when she spots Paxton, the pairing of working with Penny but also having a meeting in a cat café was pretty funny. [break][break]

"Of course. Anything for council woman Penelope." she declares as she takes note of how Paxton helped push in her chair for her. She knew little of him, or what his goals and aspirations were but she supposed that is what this meeting would be for? A joltik crawls out of her hair and plops onto the top of her head as he idly sleeps. She kept an eye out to ensure no cats would try to leap at him and herself. but she seemed to be a cat whisperer as Melody placed one hand on a cat's head and began to pet it. [break][break]

"Is that so? I've never really been here before so you can decide my order. I like sweet flavors." As she awaits for the waiter to come take their order before they dive into the nitty gritty details.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 4:43:24 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He's grateful 's name carries weight. As irritating a day he'd had upon showing up to her office and seeing her as his new boss, she was fairly capable. When she wasn't running her mouth. But that had been less and less as his work load increased. "Oh- hello." he said, tipping his head to the Joltik before looking around at the cats lazing about the café. This probably wouldn't end well at some point. [break][break]

"Well, coincidentally I've never been either." he said as he picked up the little menu and glanced it over. "I figured I could make this meeting and excuse to come. A lot of people that come here also do meetings or work on their laptops." he said, shrugging his shoulders. Like any café, it had it's mix of eclectic customers. [break][break]

"Mmm, I don't mind sweet." he continued. He quietly picked out their order and what looked like a cat head shaped flan. "Yeah, we'll get two specials. The Skitty Cat Cream Dream Drop Lattes." After their waiter walked away he turned his attention back to Melody. "Anyway, I don't want to take up too much of your time so I'll get started." He pulled out a small notebook and flipped through for a few seconds before pulling out a pen and clicking it as he read. "Even before your appointment to E4, you were rather impressive as a gym leader and your work with the League, particularly around this incident regarding the Tower of Space incident." he said, teal eyes skimming his own words. "I read your report but I wanted to rehash that situation with you, specifically when Volcanion spoke up."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 3:54:59 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

The little joltik eagerly waves it's little leg at paxton to say hello. Melody smiles a little bit as her pokemon were rather a goofy bunch. [break][break]

"Is that what you honestly think of my career?" she asks, curious to know Paxton's real opinion on her. " would love to argue with you I think." it would honestly be a much needed ego boost if Paxton offered her kind words, but it was mostly to see if he'd give an honest opinion and not try to win her over with flowery words. [break][break]

"But sure! I'd love to talk about it with you, but how come the sudden interest? Not many people seemed to care about the entire thing if I'm being honest." she says, most of the people even involved in that vanished for the most part only a few remained..., , ...who else..? She couldn't recall at the moment.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:33:31 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He tilted his head slightly, confused for a moment but letting her continue nonetheless. "Well from the few reports I pulled up, I know you are an active gym leader who stimulates young talent." he glances down at his notes, turning a page back. "You've participated in the defense of Hoenn many times. Your plan to summon Volcanion introduced Rayquaza to the region which in the end was pivotal for defense against Meteno." he moves down another tick. "You were a dark horse candidate for the Hoenn Star Tournament and predicted winner for it as well." [break][break]

The waiter brings back these latte mugs with large globs of whipped cream on top. Soft Litten and Skitty decorate foam heads with fat twisty whipped cream hats. Possibly imitating a Terastalizing cat pokemon. The smell of coffee mixed with cinnamon, and chocolate was strong. On the sides of the saucer were little checker board biscuits, and vanilla wafers. He takes a moment to thank the waiter before looking back at Melody. "And that's just for the League side of things. As I understand, you are currently Hoenn's #1 pop star, despite being on hiatus since the terrorist attack." he very carefully lifted his cup and took a whole ass bite out of the top of the whipped cream. [break][break]

"Your music career is as prolific as your battling. I believe you have earned your position." he used his thumb to wipe off a bit of whipped cream that dotted his nose, casually licking his thumb and reaching for his napkin. He's going to need it again as he tried, very hard, to not get messy while he took a sip of his drink. He cleaned off his nose once more. "Well, I'm very interested in what the Volcanion had to say. And I wanted to hear the more specific details a report might leave out form the source." he began before adding, "And as I understand it you and Councilwoman Penelope are going to be working even more closely soon."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 18:13:27 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She smiles at paxton's words, not yet able to decide if he was just trying to feed her compliments to win her favor or if they were genuine. "Thank you." she replies simply as it used to feel so natural to receive praise, but these days? She could feel the unease now. [break][break]

Regardless of the intent of his compliments, she fully intended to help paxton regardless as a favor to . "Yes, we are. Her and I have grown really close very quickly, she was there in a time of need for me and for that I'm grateful. Volcanion.." she fucking hated him. [break][break]

"Is a rather interesting Pokémon, it was capable of human speech, yet...he didn't say very many things. Pretty much that our tower was an eye sore and that he didn't trust our motives behind making it. After a short little battle with us trying to defend it and then appealing to his ego with praise was he distracted. Then he unleashed a move I've only ever seen it use before. My smeargle sketched it and the pokedex called it steam eruption. [break][break]

She takes a sip of her drink, the same problem occured with the whip cream but she simply used her index finger to gentley wipe it off and eat the cream to not waste it before she looked upwards. "Something about, he had no time and he had to find something called...the soul heart? I think?" as she had no idea what it was.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 6:57:38 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He nodded at her thanks, saying nothing more as he drank his coffee. Yes, this is sort of a business meeting, but he seemed equally intent on enjoying his drink and the cats. Paxton's not in any rush today, and this is his only activity for the day, thank the gods. [break][break]

"I'm glad. She's very dependable when it comes down to it." though he says that with a quick snort. His start with the woman was rough, to put it lightly. But his work dynamics with seemed to align. "A self aware, mechanical pokemon then?" His interest is clear with the way his eyes lock onto Melody's as she spoke. He nodded along to her explanation.[break][break]

Paxton can't recall much about Volcanion, obviously, but the SOUL HEART piques his interest. "What need would it have of that, I wonder?" he asked, though he's starting to grin. Because some creature that existed beyond human comprehension had all but confirmed another creature of myth was out there, somewhere. "It didn't what for, did it?" he prodded, unable to help it, as he dipped a wafer into his whipped cream.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 17:58:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"No wait." She quickly interjects. "It wasn't mechanical. Well it looked like it was..but not like those ones I've heard reports about in the mechanical kingdom." [break][break]

As he dips his wafer into the cup, melody delivers a little bit of a dissapointment. "Nope. It didn't really say what for. But if theres a kingdom made of metal, and he hates ugly contstructions....maybe he'll head towards the rift?" [break][break]

"We haven't really been successful in tracking him down..hoenn is really big.. he could be anywhere."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 1:47:31 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He picks up his cup to sip from now that most of the whipped cream had been dealt with. The taste of coffee is there, mixed expertly with vanilla and a bit of cinnamon. It felt...Christmas-y. Even if Christmas had long since passed. Winter-y may be the better term to describe it. [break][break]

"I don't know much about Volcanion truthfully, other than it can create dense fogs, not much else." The stories were bits and pieces. A sighting here, a subplot there. But it seemed mechanical in nature from the few drawings of it circling the world. "I'd assume it was purely mechanical too..." he added with a small shrug. He nodded at the E4. [break][break]

"Maybe. If it's looking for the SOUL-HEART then it may head in there. There's something weird lurking in the mechanical kingdom." he said before laughing. "I also may be hoping for too much from the rifts. Haven't had the chance to get in there myself yet. But I'll be accompanying some rangers pretty soon." [break][break]

He picks at another cookie. "Anyway, if you check the mountains and it's not there then your guess is as good as mine." he added. "Texts mention mountains or nothing at all. Maybe it's only mountains maybe it just...really likes mountains." Mythical pokemon were so uncertain, but if they were showing up anywhere it'd be Hoenn he supposed. He frowns after a while. "Wonder what countdown it was worrying about though." He looked to the diva for her opinion on it. [break][break]

"How is it by the way?" He nods at her drink. "I like mine though...nearly choked inhaling cinnamon."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 18:11:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She shrugs when paxton mentions looking for it in the mountain.[break][break]

"As long as it behaves itself and doesn't cause problems for us then Cobalion and I would prefer to leave it in peace most likely. The last time I went looking for it, another legendary Pokémon almost perished." she says as 's words reverberated in her mind. [break][break]

"I'll lend my aid where appropriate though! If you want me to come with you as added muscle for protection or whatever." she nods[break][break]

She takes a sip of her drink, and coughs. "It tastes good but damn that cinnamon is a bit too strong. It's really delicious at least."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 1:39:38 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Yes...I don't want to catch it but if it's capable of speaking then I'd like to converse with it." he said before adding with a laugh. "I guess that's the common theme with Legendaries and Mythicals though." he added. There's a small pause, and he doesn't press. "Of course, I understand you wouldn't want to pressure it into attacking or something." he added with a nod. [break][break]

The Skitty near him yawned dropping to the ground and curling up under his chair. Paxton reached over to a little sugar pot, plucking the lid off and revealing pokemon treats. He drops a couple on the ground for it before looking back at his drink. At the offer, he nods his head. "Of course, I'd appreciate that. I've spoken a bit with and she seemed interested in joining. Aside that I don't really have much of a team in mind." [break][break]

"I didn't want to ruin the cute design but I guess there's no helping it." he said as he stirred the drink to keep himself from sneezing on the cinnamon. "How is your bond with Cobalion developing, by the way?" he asked.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 17:27:38 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

As he stirs his drink in his cup Melody's own grasp on the handle of her glass tightens slightly as a twang of anxiety resonated inside of her. [break][break]

Her relationship with Cobalion? [break][break]

It was...inexplicable. She had felt so close to him, she loved him, she adored him, he inspired her to be her very best version of herself. [break][break]

Yet she was unable to really call herself an avatar despite all of her feelings. She knew he loved her in some sense of the word too...or else he'd have left by now, right? [break][break]

"It's...good." she says as her tone betrayed the words she spoke "He and I are very close, but I cant help but wonder why I haven't been found worthy if im being honest and vulnerable." she tries to feel his presence but she couldn't. He wasn't watching over her at the moment.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 23:19:06 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He drank as she spoke before setting his cup down to wipe a cream mustache off his upper lip. He yes the Elite Four for a moment picking out phrases carefully. It's not like he understood avatars wholly either, now their desire to align with people. After all, hadn't Xerneas gone to a Rocket? "Whatever higher agenda Cobalion or any other legendary pokemon has, I don't think it always aligns with whatever humans think." he said. "I don't think it's always one to one..." he added, eyebrows scrunching together as he tried to put his thoughts on it together. [break][break]

The struggled to clamp down on them as a force of nature- a weapon to be used by one side or another, was an exercise in futility. The whims could change just as easily as the winds and so very few people seemed to understand what exactly went on in a pokemon's head. [break][break]

But you could infer some things, based on the actions of one. Like Cobalion. "Perhaps it's a form of protection. There may be side effects to his powers you aren't aware of yet." he shrugged. "But you must be worth for them to walk with you, and battle against other entities." Whether its Rocket or Multiverse threats.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 6:59:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: