249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 22:49:38 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
The TEAM ROCKET SUBMARINE had discovered an incredibly rare kind of underwater cavern in the oceans of HOENN. It housed a plethora of undersea HOT SPRINGS fueled by hydrothermal vents. Once their scientists confirmed they were safe for human activity, an announcement was made:

A smaller submarine would ferry any Rockets who wanted to go and take a load off.

was first in line, though certainly not without texting to come as well. Nevertheless, he arrived on the first sub there. Carrying a gym bag with a change of clothes, the Paldean sauntered towards the back of the cavern, which had been partly illuminated by LED torches that cast an eerie blue light. Finding a nice natural spring that was, for the most part, away from the others, he sets his bag down and strips himself before entering the water.

It takes a moment to acclimate to the natural, mineral-rich heat. When Summer finally arrives, however, she'll find him contently lounging with his arms stretched across its rocky edge. He smiles as she approaches, his eye slowly drawing her in, from her smooth legs up to her dazzling gaze.

"Hey."

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA
MISSION: NEW YEAR, NEW ME

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 23:01:23 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
It was truly a rare event for Summer to be on the Rocket submarine. Since taking over her father's business, she found herself rather busy, preoccupied with fixing the ways he ran his company in the past to fit her new agenda. Though, it seemed that today was a lucky day for her.

She was finishing a meeting with a few other Rockets when the announcement was made overhead about the natural hot springs that were found, safe for human use. And it felt like not even a few moments later she received a text from .

She had to hide her smirk behind her hands as she turned to finish the rest of the meeting, bidding the rest of her business partners goodbye. The first few subs had already gone and come back, but luckily she was able to catch one and make it over to the springs quickly.

A small walk with the trail of lights serving as a guide, and Summer managed to find Cade. He was already lounging back, resting against the rock in the water. As he took her in, she made it clear that she was taking him in as well. A smile crossed her lips, her shoes left by his bag.

"Hey," she echoed. "How's the water?"

Summer reached behind her back with deft hands, her fingers grabbing the zipper of her dress and unzipping it. She was careful to neatly fold it so it wouldn't wrinkle, moving on to remove the rest of her clothing before standing at the waters edge, dipping a toe in.

"Happy New Year, Cade," Summer cooed softly, easing into the water slowly until she was sunken in to her shoulders, wading closer to him.
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 4:37:25 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
The looks they shared never failed to match each other in intensity. Nevertheless, Cade must always restrain himself from chomping at the bit fast. "The water is excellent," He replies. "Come join me."

Needless to say, it's with no shame that Cade watches her prepare for the spring. She's so careful to remove everything slowly, folding it neatly before placing it down. It was a stark contrast to other times he'd seen her undress.

He snaps out of it as she finally wades in. A smile spreads wide across his handsome face as the Paldean waits for her to draw closer. "Happy new year, cariño. How did your meeting go?" He asks, welcoming her by his side.

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 20:15:17 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Oh, she absolutely planned on joining him. Nothing would’ve stopped Summer from doing so, though she was slow and teasing as she entered the water.

First it was her feet, then her knees covered by water. Slowly, it rose inch by inch to her hips, then over her breasts and shoulders as she came to settle at his side. A long, drawn out sigh left her lips as she leaned back, resting her arms against the rocks. Her hand was stretched out, brushing over the expanse of his bicep absentmindedly.

”Mm… it was long. Annoying. Busy. Glad that I’m out of there and in here,” she spoke airily, resting her head against his shoulder gently. ”What were you doing before this?”

Her other hand was floating under the water, riding on the current gently as the steam rose up to her face. Then it drifted over to him, touching his thigh and brushing upward teasingly. She hummed, her eyes closed.

”This feels amazing,” she said, gripping her hand tighter on his leg.
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 10:11:31 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
Cade shivers at her touch, and it elicits a slowly drawn out smile. How she could manage that in a steamy spring was beyond him. Somehow, lounging about in here feels phenomenally better with her by his side. He contently sighs, leaning his head back as his hand finds her lower back with an affectionate caress.

"I was just doing some writing in my cabin," He admits, shifting a pleased gaze in her direction. "I hit a block, though... so this was the perfect getaway."

As the steam rises between them, and her own hand continues to wander, Cade can't help but hum and chuckle. "Mm... oh yes it does," He wholeheartedly agrees, lolling his head back to savor the heat; exposing his muscular neck and chest.

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:33:48 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
When Cade stated that he was writing, it surprised Summer. For whatever reason, she wasn't expecting him to say that. She was more expecting something along the lines of training his Pokemon or even his body. After all...

He didn't get his physique without hard work and dedication, right?

"Can I inquire about what you were writing? Unless it's private, of course. I just wasn't expecting such an answer," she said, tilting her head to meet his blue gaze.

Her hand continued to wander of his leg before she decided to close some of the distance between them. Pushing herself from the water, Summer straddled his lap, thankful that the water still rose high enough to cover her skin to keep her warm. Both her hands rose to his chest, rising above to his shoulders.

"Should I massage your shoulders? You almost seem a bit stiff..." Summer said, leaning to press a small kiss against his neck.
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 12:49:10 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
Cade smiles at her intrigue, looking up just in time to see her approach closer. "Not at all," He responds. Watching as she straddles him, the man wraps his hands at each side of her waist when she's done, keeping her there before leaning in to peck her lips.

"I'm writing a memoir," He whispers afterward, gently rubbing Summer's lower back in the steaming water as she prompts him to lean back for a smooch. Feeling spoiled by her offer, however, he grins. "A massage would be great, amor." Though certainly not as great as everything happening below the water, just out of sight of everyone.

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 21:06:41 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt"]
[attr="class","sptw"]

Cade's hands on her hips sends an exciting thrill down her spine, despite the warmth of the bubbling hot spring. It was like no matter where he touched her, there were small sparks. Excitement, joy, anticipation... desire. All of it burned within Summer each time she met this Paldean man, who was so familiar and yet such a mystery.[break][break]

"A memoir. For yourself? Or for something or someone else?" she inquired further, tilting her head. Her lips flitted upward after the chaste press of his lips against hers, if only briefly, as she settled on his lap.[break][break]

"Hmmm," she hummed against his mouth, wishing to hold him closer for as long as she could please. However, she figured there was another way she could do that, as Cade accepted her idea of a massage.[break][break]

Staying firmly planted on his thighs, Summer reached out, stretching her arms from the water as she draped them behind his back. Her fingers dug in, rubbing into his muscles of his upper back before reaching to his shoulders. Her chest pressed close, her mouth pressing close to his neck.[break][break]

"Like this?" she asked, pressing her lips against his skin as she trailed up to his ear to whisper.

[attr="class","spttag"]

[attr="class","sptnotes"]

notes

[break]

MISSION - new year, new me

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.spt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DE716D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #DE716D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DE716D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sptspan] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DE716D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sptpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 7:09:26 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
She's light against him, yet so thoroughly present. Wherever his hands touch the Paldean is graced with sublime softness and warmth. Amongst the steam and within the spring, their bodies meld into one more smoothly than they ever have before. "For myself," He answers, lavishing in her gifts. "I want to leave something behind when I finally go someday..."

Kids weren't out of the question, of course, but he wasn't counting on them. Not like he would dare to find another woman who wanted kids, anyway. And not that he'd dared to wonder if Summer wanted them... way too soon for that.

He sighs, exhaling those thoughts out of his mind and instead refocusing on the pleasures of the here and now. Somehow, Cade manages to catch a deep moan in his throat as she massages him well, suppressing it to the best of his ability as he relishes her touch. "Mmm... yeah, just like that," He smiles, slowly leaning his head back further so she may grant him more affection. "I could just slip away."

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 3:58:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I see. So like children. Or friends, a lover perhaps?" At this point, Summer was wondering out loud, picking at his brain a bit to see what he'd answer. Because there were several things that she thought about and felt.[break][break]

Jealousy: imagining off with another woman, having a happily married life, made her stomach churn. It was enough for her to leave an particularly possessive bruise on his neck as she went about her massage and kisses.[break][break]

Then, hopefulness: she wondered if he'd leave it for her to read one day. So Summer could read the secrets and life he lived before coming to Hoenn. Perhaps... a family with her, in the future. Though, that was a lot to think or ask for at the current moment, she'd figured.[break][break]

Finally, a mild wind of despair: their arrangement was only meant to be temporary, right? Summer began to wonder, how much longer did Cade want to be with her?[break][break]

Summer tried to push these feelings aside, focusing rather on touching his body and kissing any available skin she could find until she decided to reach for his lips. It was a soft, gentle kiss, tender and warm. Nothing like the animalistic ones they'd share in the depths of the night.[break][break]

"I'm interested in reading it, if you'd allow me to."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 5:30:32 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
The mark she leaves on his neck elicits a half-moan, half-chuckle from Cade's lips before he responds with a short nod. "Maybe. Though sometimes I feel like those sorts of things are completely out of my control..." He quietly adds. Though thoughts of Maria and the other skeletons in his closet promptly urge him to steer the conversation elsewhere.

Thankfully, Summer's continued affections proved to be the sweetest distraction from it all. Perhaps even a little too effective, he thought. One could certainly get used to this.

As if she'd read his mind, Cade finds himself delving deeper into these feelings as they share a soft and surprisingly intimate kiss. Butterflies dance in his stomach. A sudden wave of comfortable elation sweeps through his body. Before he has a chance to really process these feelings, however, her remark catches him off guard and erects a defensive measure.

"A-Ah... I'm afraid it isn't done yet, cariña..." He responds, his one-eyed gaze flitting elsewhere. It was a profoundly personal work. And, though he did plan on publishing it, he wasn't sure he intended to see it get published. Some of the greatest writers and artists in the world only experienced fame posthumously, after all.

Nevertheless, he steels himself before looking back at the beauty in his arms and gently smiling. His hands idly trace the curve of her lower back. "There are much more interesting things we can do, anyway, hm?"

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 14:19:57 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer couldn't help a feeling of pure bliss wash over her as they kissed. It made her heart begin to beat faster, and it was pounding in her ears. She wondered if could hear it. Her hands smoothed over the skin across his shoulders, wishing that they could stay like this forever.[break][break]

It was impossible.[break][break]

The kiss was broken, and she tried to appear completely normal and unphased, subtly catching her breath.[break][break]

A pout crossed her lips. "So, when it is finished, then?" Summer said, her arms reaching around his neck so her hands could slip into his hair. She pressed her chest against his, and when she moved her hips in the water to readjust her position—[break][break]

Summer's smile broke into a wide smirk.[break][break]

She hummed as his hand brushed against her back, pressing a few more kisses against his jawline before meeting his gaze again. "I suppose so..." she answered teasingly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 18:55:46 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
Oh, Arceus.

He'd never thought a Hoennian woman would have him so wrapped around her finger as she did. But wasn't your typical Hoennian woman. The closer she pressed into him, the clearer it became that the two were simply made for each other. How deep that little revelation went remained to be seen, however.

Regardless, she had him so submerged in ecstasy and comfort that he couldn't help but loll his head back and hum. "Mm, yeah... when I'm finished. That's right, mami."

It's hard for the mercenary not to realize just how vulnerable he is around her. Though, frankly, it's surprising that he's only just realized how effortlessly she's managed to coerce him into exposing his jugular so freely. Rather than the cold slice of a blade, however, she rewards such behavior with the richest affections he's experienced in quite some time.

And, like a dog receiving pets for being such a good boy, he lazily eats it all up for as long as she's willing to give it.

"I wish we could just stay like this, right here, forever..." He admits in a pleasure-hazed mutter.

🌋
UNDERSEA ARIA

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 21:10:44 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer smiled. "Perfect. It's a deal, then. I look forward to reading your work, Cade," she whispered against his ear, pressing a kiss there before biting down gently.[break][break]

The water was fantastic. However, even with it as perfect as it was, Summer found herself more drawn to Cade than the bath itself. She could get out and drip soaking water and still find the warmth of his body equally as endearing.[break][break]

And while this was nice... she wanted more. Perhaps it was apparent, as his head lolled back and exposed his neck to her. She pressed kisses further down, humming as she did so.[break][break]

"Then why don't we do just that? We can have our little forever right now," Summer murmured, looking back up at him as she reached for his chin and tilted it down.[break][break]

He was so handsome.[break][break]

"Kiss me."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
UNDERSEA ARIA
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 0:33:10 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cade-lb"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-w"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-img"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-w-1"]

The fact that she had convinced him to share his memoir was proof enough that had the mercenary down bad. He sighs as he comes to this realization, though that sigh quickly melts into a pleasured hum as she dotes on him again. Maybe it's not all that bad, Cade thinks. Maybe he and Summer could make things work.[break][break]

Just as he thinks so, she eases his face back down to meet eyes with her. And, when she makes her firm request, the Paldean smoothly smirks. Without another word, he leans and tilts his head to the side to hungrily clash lips with her. The steam that had built up around them was at its peak now, encasing the entwined pair in a cocoon of heat and unbridled desire.[break][break]

When their lips finally part for a moment, leaving tongues desperate for more, Cade spins them around before bending her over the rocky edge with the firm guidance of his large hands. Leaning in afterward, and melding the shape of their bodies together once more, he smiles.[break][break]

"Just you and me..." He whispers, affectionately massaging her hips in anticipation of what's to come next. "Forever, right?"[break][break]

MISSION END.[break][break]

[attr="class","cade-lb-bannerbottom"]UNDERSEA ARIA ☾

[break][break]

[newclass=.cade-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]