twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
Running up that Mountain [M]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 2:06:53 GMT
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Alec had decided that he would get out of the little den that he made back at Meteor Falls. He had been hiding out there ever since he had been in the Hoenn Region. He had been preparing himself as well as his pokemon, wanting nothing more than to tear apart Team Rocket, but in order for him to do that, his pokemon needed to get stronger. He had a lot of pokemon, so he had been training with whoever he had not trained with in a while. He pulled out his three pokeballs, tossing them out in front of him. A Charizard, Dragonite, and a Pikachu both materialized out in front of him, taking a look around where Alec had taken them. They were at the very start of Mt. Chimney, where hikers normally come to climb. He remembered that this spot had always been his favorite to train.

[break][break]

"Alright, listen up you three!" Alec said, calling out to the three of them. "We're gonna climb to the very top of that mountain. Inferno and Veda, no flying, got it?" Alec said sternly, knowing full well that they'd try and pull a fast one and try to fly all the way up the mountain. This training is meant to build up their endurance. In fact, Kaminari has the most, giving him the advantage of climbing up the mountain faster. However, the goal was for them to all go at the same pace together. As Alec was talking to his three pokemon, someone else had come to join them, possibly deciding to join them.

+ Hope this isn't too short :3

[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d90429[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 8:59:33 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Alec wasn't the only one climbing the mountain today! In her cute as a button set of workout clothes, she was stretching, and doing so with her Toxtricity, the Low Amped Dr. Rhythm, who joined her in her fitness exercises! Left arm over her head, body tilt to side, switch to the right! Then, reach for the toes, and run in place![break][break]

Now, running in front of Dr. Rhythm, the sweetheart redhead would notice the orange hair coming up on her front, and she skids to a quick halt, her ponytail of hair flowing in the breeze.[break][break]

"Hello! You climbing today? Need a partner?" This was twofold; one in order to climb it and know she could. Two, to fit into her Ranger outfit a little better, she needed to do this! So, she would! "Working together, we might have a better time! My name is Genny!" Out comes her manicured hand, orange nails matching her hair oustretched and ready to climb, waiting a handshake![break][break]

Dr. Rhythm gives Alec the 'shaka' signal, as well as the Charizard, the Dragonite, and Pikachu.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit! [break]
- Dr. Rhythm the Toxtricity is out![break]
- Genny skids to a halt near Alec.[break]
-- Invites along the climb!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 23:14:45 GMT
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Alec definitely wasn't expecting another person to also be climbing up the same path, so when he turned to face the woman that spoke up, he was definitely surprised. Before answering, Alec took a good look at her and her pokemon for a brief moment. "Sure thing. Just to warn you though, this part of the mountain is notorious for bandits and thieves. We should be fine if we stick to the path, but that's not necessarily a guarantee. Are you sure you and your pokemon will be up for it?" He asked her. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything. She just hoped that she'd be able to handle a worst-case scenario is all. When she gave him her name, he figured he'd be nice enough to give her his.

[break][break]

"Nice to meet ya Genny. My name's Alec. This here is Inferno, Veda, and Kaminari," Alec said, gesturing to his three pokemon in order, one after the other. They all greeted Genny and her pokemon in their own way, Inferno giving a gentle huff, Veda with her trill, and Kaminari with his excited squeak and wave. Kaminari also tried to imitate the 'shaka' hand sign that Genny's Toxtricity made, which made Alec smirk. He still couldn't make that symbol, even when Alec's Toxtricity Rev was around. "Well, we won't get any exercising done this way! Let's get going!" Alec had said, deciding to get a headstart. However, Kaminari was faster, starting to get ahead of him. Inferno and Veda were right behind them, obviously not liking the thought of not being able to fly, but rules were rules. "So, did you move to the Hoenn Region, or were you born here?" He asked Genny, deciding to get to know her a bit more. Normally, Alec didn't really much bother getting to know others, or at least, not like he used to. However, Genny seemed like a nice person, so getting to know her didn't seem like a bad thing, did it?

+ Hope this isn't too short :3

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 4:57:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

With a scoff, a hand thrown forward, and a look towards Dr. Rhythm, she quickly lets Alec know she isn't worried. "I'm a Ranger, that's just normal for me!" She grins happily, and welcomes the challenge! If a bandit wanted to come try and hurt her, or her Pokemon, Dr. Rhythm alone would take them down, let alone Mr. Business! So when she passes it off as easy, she doesn't see Alec as rude at all.[break][break]

Inferno, Veda, and Kaminari. She looks them over. Charizard... Dragonite... Pikachu. She gives a wide grin, especially when Kaminari tries to imitate.[break][break]

With a giggle, Genny makes a smile, making the shaka signal towards Kaminari. He was trying! That's what mattered! Dr. Rhythm acknowledges it too, leans over and gives Kaminari the closest thing to a fist bump he can. Kinship and all, Electric Types be like that.[break][break]

When Alec says to go, Genny is quick to follow, as she begins jogging in place, and following head, Dr. Rhythm running behind her. Then comes the first question, and she begins pulling herself up a rock, hoisting herself up. "Moved here a few months back! Got myself an apartment in Slateport, and work under the Slateport Ranger HQ!" She announces, Dr. Rhythm now beneath her to give her a lift with both hands below, ready to hoist her up.[break][break]

"You?"[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit! [break]
- Shaka little Pikachu! Fistbump from big Elec to small Elec![break]
- Time to workout! Genny starts the climb!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 5:54:06 GMT
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“A ranger?” thought to himself. He had remembered a Ranger challenging his Gym long ago, however, he couldn’t ever recall her name. He kind of felt bad because he used to be really good at remembering names. Now, stuff like that just goes out the window, so to speak. If that were the case, however, Alec was sure that she’d be able to handle the trek up the mountain, even if there were thieves and bandits along the way. After all, the Rangers were good at handling stuff like that, right?

[break][break]

That was the only reason why he didn’t stop her and her pokemon from tagging along. As they run along with one another, attempting to catch up to Kaminari. Genny answered Alec’s question, not seeming to mind him asking. It reminded him of how carefree he himself used to be. He also used to be the kind of guy who’d talk fifty friggin bajillion words per second. “Man, am I glad I got over that phase …” he thought to himself. He then came back to reality when Genny asked about him. He hesitated for a moment, but then decided to answer, not wanting to disclose his full story to her. Just what he felt was necessary to tell her.

[break][break]

“I wasn’t born here, but It’s safe to say I’ve been to the Hoenn region before,” he paused, running while having a smirk on his face. “I actually caught Kaminari here in the Hoenn region. As for where I was born, I came from Blackthorne City in the Johto Region,” Alec revealed while not losing his pace. He didn’t want to tell her that he used to be one of the Hoenn League’s Gym Leaders, or was supposedly deemed dead by the League. A part of him felt bad for not telling her, despite not showing it, however, he couldn’t afford to tell people who he actually was. He knew that Team Rocket sticking their nose up people’s asses and didn’t want them to know that he was actually still alive … or at least not until he was good and ready to face them himself.

[break][break]

Instead, he decided to keep the conversation focused on the present, or at least somewhat. “So you've been a Ranger for about a month now? Nice,” he said as kept running alongside her. She was able to keep up without even breaking a sweat. Normally the strangers that'd he'd meet wouldn't make it to where they were now, which sadly wasn't even all that far yet. They weren't even halfway there yet. As Kaminari was still ahead, he called out to them squeaking loudly. If people could understand pokespeech, they'd realize it said, "Hurry it up, slowpokes!" The remark however was kind of a dead giveaway when Inferno the charizard seemed irritated at the Pikachu's statement. As for Veda, she just thrilled and began using Extremespeed, only using her own two feet. She even zoomed by Kaminari and waved while pressing onward.

+ Apologies for the wait! <3

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 7:58:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Thieves are whatever to Cadet Cromwell! Genevieve wasn't the type to let them rule her by fear; because if they try that, she'll deck'em! It was that easy. Genny would be smiling the whole time at the idea of Dr. Rhythm getting a real workout. But, she had more important things to talk over.[break][break]

As she begins to increase her pace, almost in a challenging way, Dr. Rhythm still on just his legs as he follows, she remarks. "Johto... huh. That's over by Kanto, isn't it?" She doesn't have much to say on the matter; she's never been.[break][break]

She knows what Kanto went through though.[break][break]

Palette cleanser! Alec's remark on her being a Ranger for a month had her smile wide. "My parents were rangers actually. Met on the job! So it's kind of in my blood? Hehe. I'm Galarian-born, Alolan-raised, and Hoenn-living now, I guess." There's a ditzy kind of cadence to her voice, a playfulness as she seems to just enjoy Alec's company. As she whistles out, Dr. Rhythm begins to speed ahead, utilizing SHIFT GEAR to press ahead and speed forward.[break][break]

Thing was, Genny really wasn't breaking a sweat. But that was due in part to her lifestyle. Despite being the world's most unorganized person, she happened to still do all the bells and whistles. Got up early, exercised, protein, cardio, everything. She was perfectly fine.[break][break]

"You don't strike me the Ranger type. What do you do?" She didn't want to focus on just herself. Time to learn of her new friend! They already were friends![break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit! [break]
- Friendly conversation, Dr. Rhythm uses Shift Gear to speed ahead![break]
- More questions on Alec as they run! Genny isn't breaking a sweat at all!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 22:02:27 GMT
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Alec nodded to Genny while continuing to run alongside her. "Yep. They even share the same border ... although, not many people go to Kanto nowadays," the dragon tamer said solemnly. Alec figured that Genny also knew the reason why too. It was because of Team Rocket. With them having taken over the Kanto Region, it'd pretty much be like someone signing their own death warrant. You'd either be considered crazy or a fool to go there now.

[break][break]

When Genny asked what Alec did for a living, he hesitated for a moment. "To be honest, I'm not employed at the moment. I guess you could say that I'm a traveler of sorts," Alec said, which was sort of true. Even though they had just met, Alec felt like he could tell her about his past life here as a Gym Leader, but ... that wasn't the reason why he was hesitant. He believed that by just telling her this that Team Rocket would end up making her a target just so that they could get to him. Sure, Team Rocket may not know that he was back in the region yet, but he was still worried that doing so would be a risk, and not for his sake, so it was best for him to not tell her about his past.

[break][break]

Instead, he seemed to enjoy listening to Genny talk about her life, using it as a means to deflect him revealing too much about himself as a means to keep her safe, despite her being a Ranger. As they continued running, a golem out of nowhere barreling its way toward them, using Rollout. Inferno the Charizard, using its strength, blocked the golem, stopping it dead in its tracks. Kaminari, along with everyone else stopped dead in their tracks. Alec's pokemon poised to defend. Kaminari growled as static electricity cackled at its cheek pouches when a biker thug came out of hiding.

[break][break]

"Well, well, look what we have here," he said, smugly grinning at Alec and Genny. Inferno had attempted to attack the Golem he stopped using DYNAMIC PUNCH, but it missed when the golem swiftly jumped back towards the biker, presumably his owner.

+

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 21:11:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

It was nice getting to talk to some other people in the region. She loves the people she's met, but Genny liked new people! It only meant another birthday to plan for, and exciting presents to consider and make. Though, hearing he wasn't employed did strike her a little funny. Hazel eyes peered over to his orange hair. "Traveling is... good for the soul! No need to... pause over that." She can't help but share a big grin now, even though she's panting from the jog. "You've probably... seen a lot more... places than I have! I've only... seen Alola!" Maybe she shouldn't talk and jog, but she didn't care. Alec was taller, and her four foot eleven height meant she had to run to keep up.[break][break]

Tiny legs, don't fail her now.[break][break]

Of course, she wanted to know more about him, but before she even had the pleasure, she watched a Golem attempt to strike at them with a Rollout, leading hazel eyes towards a voice as Inferno blocked the blow. A biker? Huh. Well that was a funny place to have a rollout! If that was any closer, they'd be toast![break][break]

It's after he speaks though, that challenges Genny's composure. There's not fear on her face. There's almost a giddiness. Like, this guy. Finally, something for her to do. She had heard there were some troublemakers up here, but this? This couldn't be any better.[break][break]

"I wouldn't be too happy about that!" she shouted with a grin on her face, pulling her Ranger badge out. "Cadet Genevieve Cromwell. You can drive on your way. Or. You can come with me to the police station for attempted assault and battery by usage of a Pokemon." She orders, confidence, as crawling behind the biker, on all fours and at the ready to strike, Dr. Rhythm prepares to strike.[break][break]

"What will it be, Mr. Biker?" Genny almost teases, never once stopping her toothy grin. She didn't even flinch. She could handle an asshole like him.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit! [break]
- Genny, the sweet bean, is interested in Alec's travels! Until...[break]
- Interrupted by a rude biker, she reveals herself as a Ranger, and tells him to stop or be threatened under penalty of the law[break]
-- aka, stop right there criminal scum[break]
- Dr. Rhythm is in position to taser this poor man.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 23:06:16 GMT
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Alec stood there silently, not saying anything as the Biker and Genny exchanged words with one another. “Hehehe, you think I’m scared of some cadet, Ranger!? As if! Me and My Golem aren’t scared of anything!” The biker said, having a devilish grin form on his face. Alec took a step forward, smirking himself. “Is that so?” Alec said, feeling that he was calling on a bluff just now, revealing his Mega Glove, wasting no time in activating it.

[break][break]

“Wh-What the!?” the biker said, sweating starting to drip as he saw the infinity energy pouring out and flowing into Inferno. The energy formed around the Charizard, making what appeared to be a cocoon of energy, only for it burst open, revealing Inferno’s makeover. Alec was also kind of surprised, seeing that Inferno’s normal black skin was now a greenish color. The flames slightly pouring from its mouth were still blue, but its general appearance had changed. Was this a reaction to the energy making it Mega Evolve? Alec wasn’t sure, but that didn’t matter.

[break][break]

“Inferno … Sick em’” Alec said in a frighteningly calm tone. Inferno charged forward in flight, its body only a few feet above the ground, rushing toward the Golem with its own intense glare. Just as it reached the Golem, Inferno’s Fist glowed an orangish color, unleashing a devastating DYNAMIC PUNCH on its enemy, or rather their ‘obstacle’. The impact from Inferno’s fist made the Golem fly into the Biker, falling on top of him. The biker shouted in pain while Inferno, as well as Alec and the rest of his pokemon, seemed unimpressed.

[break][break]

“Th-That strength! How’d you get a-” The biker was cut off by Alec, seemingly annoyed by the biker’s ramblings. “For a thug, you sure as hell talk too much,” Alec said, cutting the biker off. “I’ll let you call whoever you need to throw this guy in the slammer, or whatever it is ya do,” Alec faced Genny once again, giving her a smirk.

+ Just icly incorporating Inferno's change to a shiny version of itself :3

[break][break]

+

[/quote]