4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
aftermath || c
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 3:52:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

This feeling burns harsh in her chest, not even years of pretending and justification can make her turn a blind eye. When yells back at her, that fragile facade cracks, tears welling up as she takes a sharp sniff. It's clear that there's so much she wishes to say, but in that moment she can't quite find the words nor her voice. All she can do is clench her fists as she bites her tongue, refusing the meet Reiner's gaze no matter how he tries to help.[break][break]

And it all comes tumbling down the moment Doug sits down beside her, offering a hug as she comes to terms with it all. The anger she'd felt towards Kanto, the stress she'd felt towards the reigniting of an old Rocket, the fear she'd felt when Dialga threatened to wipe them out, the uncertainty of her future with Mesprit, the fact that had been taken away from her once more.[break][break]

She breaks down into uncontrollable tears and sobs.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
aftermath || c
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 22:35:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could feel the silence after his outburst, giving him time to think over everything. There was so much he didn't know, and most of what he did learn or uncover weighed on his mind.

But if he stopped looking, stopped learning, stopped acting, then he could do nothing to protect his home from whatever threats were coming.

Lost in thoughts, Hideo didn't notice Doug's footsteps approaching - but it was hard to miss his chair being lifted up, the boy clenching on the armrests. He knew the room (and Doug) well enough to know he was getting moved closer to Eris.

At least it was a soft descent.

It was only then that he noticed Eris was starting to cry - even harder to miss when Doug pulled him into a hug next to her. Once Eris was full-on sobbing, regret found its way into Hideo's heart, immediately assuming it was because he yelled at her.

Doug's words were some comfort, but it didn't shake the doubt from his heart. Even if Doug unconditionally believed in him, how could Hideo believe in himself after all his failures? After all the Pokemon he lost accomplishing barely anything? After he'd been clueless in dealing with the threats attacking Hoenn?

After he'd just hurt one of his friends?

"I don't…" he muttered, tears welling in his eyes. "I don't know what to do…"

He was lost.

He was confused.

He was scared.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
aftermath || c
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 23:06:09 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Aftermath

Chilling in the couch, dying with &

Neither did he.

"It's gonna be fine..." Doug promised both, hugging them closer, gently ruffling their hairs.

He was the oldest kid in the club now, the adult, supposedly. When did he begin just knowing all the answers...?

"It's gonna be fine, I promise..."

All he had was hugs and baseless drivel. Just this once, he hoped it was enough.

'I'll be better next time. I gotta be...'

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aftermath || c
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 17:21:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: