Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 3:34:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Kickboxing was her usual routine in the training rooms of the Rocket submarine. It had been Beast that had first suggested she transition into it, and she'd found a surprising amount of freedom in switching from miming Hitmonchan to instead embodying the strength of a Hitmonlee. In this respect, her delicate frame was if not an asset, at least not a hindrance.[break][break]

would see her here in the midst of her training, sweat glistening on her brow and ponytail swinging back and forth as she attempted to alternate kicks and punches, giving greater weight to the former and using the latter more as distracting maneuvers to prepare her next strike.[break][break]

By no accounts was she a powerful foe, but Elisabeth was working to become a tenacious one.[break][break]

She paused for a moment as she realized she had company, and she turned to the Beast with a sly grin.[break][break]

"I should have expected to see you or one of the other Beasts here sooner or later. How have you been, Delarosa?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Rocky Steps (CC).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 3:29:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan walked into the gym, a common visitor here. In fact the training dummy he broke was still there from his conversation with [break][break]

"Huh. I didn't take you for the type who works out." he comments as he walks over to the bench that was augment for his strength. He walks over to the bench, putting 3 plates to warm up. "Do you work out often?" he asks trying to make idle chitchat with her. [break][break]

he was curious, did she know how to fight? He couldn't imagine she did, seemed more of the researchy type

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 4:31:59 GMT
[nospaces]

"Oh, it's not my natural habitat, no," Elisabeth admitted, a bright laugh answering him. She wiped her brow with the back of her hand, glistening with a faint sheen of sweat as she approached him. "I suspect we don't have that in common."[break][break]

The caution that had first characterised her when meeting the Beast in the crystabloom labs was long absent; that conversation's resolution, and the meeting in his garden that followed with , both lent her a sense of familiarity that was solidified by their time spent in Littleroot.[break][break]

"It's something I've been making more time for," she explained, watching him prepare his own exercise. The sheer weight of the plates was far more than her own upper body strength could ever expect to hold. "Since my ascent to admin, at least. Though I focus more on being agile than strong."[break][break]

If you could not win a fight, it was better to be capable of evading any fight at all.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 13:26:33 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He feels weird upon the mention of her making more time for it. It felt weird to him, that word no longer held meaning to him anymore but he couldn't help but still feel like it did with how the time distortion affected him. He didn't think too hard on it honestly, that'd only make him annoyed and resolve nothing. [break][break]

The gym was his place to get un-angry. [break][break]

"Told you that you'd be popular. Congratulations on becoming an admin." he says "But why pick one over the other? While not be fast AND strong?" he asks as she could have it both ways. the only question would be how far is she willing to commit to it. He lets the silence hang in the air for a bit as he begins to lift the weights on the bench, the metal bar creaking slightly, threatening to buckle under the weight but his arms easily lifting it as if it were a pillow.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 18:41:33 GMT
[nospaces]

"Popular? You'd be one of the few to say so," Elisabeth said, minorly entertained as she watched lift weights. Each one probably weighed more than she did. "I can't say I've ever felt at ease in crowds. Or in places like this, either."[break][break]

Women of her upbringing were rarely expected to engage in hand-to-hand combat. She'd been steered away from those hobbies at an early age, focusing on pursuits that offered, essentially, a plethora of useless skills in her day-to-day life as a Rocket admin.[break][break]

Ironically, it probably made her seem a decent housewife on paper, and that was a career she had failed spectacularly in.[break][break]

"Mm, I have a habit of settling for things, I suppose," Elisabeth admitted in regards to his observation. "Both strength and speed are ideal, yes. But I lack your blessings in regards to the former."[break][break]

Genetic and divine alike.[break][break]

"Do you think I could become stronger?" she asked, curious.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 2:52:46 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He grins a little when he she mentions that he was blessed. "It wasn't a blessing." he says as he racks his weight, letting out a grunt and huff of air. He reaches into his shorts, digging past his wireless headphones, keys, before finally grabbing his wallet. [break][break]

He pulls out a small picture he keeps in there, it looked torn and tattered where Bryan shows a picture of himself when he was younger. His thumb strategically placed over the person's face he was posed with. But what mattered most was that she could see Bryan in the picture, scrawny, skinny, not a hint of muscle on him. A bonafide twink that was a far cry from what he looked like now. [break][break]

If Elisabeth's eyes began to wander he'd quickly place the picture back in the wallet and into his shorts. "You call it a blessing I call it years of torturing myself. Drive and desire pushed me. You could do the same if you applied yourself a bit more." he says giving a cheeky little wink.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 4:36:16 GMT
[nospaces]

She examined the photo, her eyebrows lifted perceptively at the stark difference between the man in front of her and the one pictured in this image. Though her eyes didn't linger where they ought not to, he took it away quickly enough as if he suspected she might.[break][break]

"Impressive," Elisabeth said finally, looking up at him.[break][break]

She was more familiar with the concept of dedicating oneself to something for years and years, fueled by nothing but torment and spite. While it hadn't resulted in bulk muscle or strength, it had given her skills that had directly led to her freedom, and ultimately, to her early value to Rocket as a black market poison dealer.[break][break]

"You have me intrigued. What training regimen would you give someone of my build, then?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 14:27:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The conversation continues to move on and so does he. She asks a rather simple question, but he wasn't an expert or anything. "Start off small, if you kill yourself trying to do as much as possible you'll only hurt yourself and make yourself not enjoy it." [break][break]

"But if anything, for anyone in rocket. I recommend good stamina at least, outlast your opponent, or hell. It's good for running away from the cops. Try out Cardio first and once your stamina is up then lean into drinking protein and lifting weights." he tells her before pausing for a moment, not wanting to sound like a fucking dork but he decides he doesn't give a shit anyways. [break][break]

"If im free when you work out I'll come spot you."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 2:22:31 GMT
[nospaces]

Once upon a time, Elisabeth had been a teacher's pet, and that was reflected in the way she visibly absorbed the casual wisdom that gave her -- as if filing the information away, tidily tucked into an unseen notebook in her mind.[break][break]

"Ah. Stamina I can do," she said, a smile full of mischief answering him. "I can run for quite some time, if I have to."[break][break]

The blonde leaned against the wall, crossing her arms as she considered the Beast's offer. Then, with a boldness that seemed at odds with her appearance, she said, "I'm working out now, as it happens, if you're free to show me what you had in mind."[break][break]

Her green eyes glittered with daring.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 4:21:11 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Push yourself to your limits then. I want to see how far you can go." [break][break]

He said wondering if she'd blindly trust him or would she say no and stop?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 1:16:35 GMT
[nospaces]

An eyebrow raised. A challenge, was it?[break][break]

She sauntered over to his side, shrugging, as she eyed the barbells for a moment. "If you like," she said mildly, attention shifting to the other equipment in the room. "Am I to decide what will impress you, or have you something brewing?"[break][break]

He'd piqued her curiosity.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 4:39:35 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Only one way to find out no?" he says not offering a cryptic clue or hint to whatever he was cooking up. [break][break]

"Whatever you decide." he says as it didn't really seems he cared what exact exercise she'd do. Only that she'd be willing to try

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 1:10:22 GMT
[nospaces]

"All right, then."[break][break]

With a roll of her shoulders in assent, she began stretching in preparation. Getting yourself limber was essential to exercise, and at least in this regard, she was well-suited to the work. Aerobics she'd had no issue with, as evidenced by the way her legs and arms moved with ease, fingertips touching the length of her feet.[break][break]

Having warmed up, she rose up again and started walking her way to the machines present, settling on the treadmill. She adjusted the settings to a steady incline and started a brisk run, calling out to Bryan with a laugh, "Letting a man with no limitations dictate my own sounds dangerous. Will I regret this, I wonder?"[break][break]

Probably.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 13:30:34 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He grins as she began to go on the treadmill and walked. He trusted her? Good. [break][break]

He stands besides her as he decides to continue the conversation, it might tire her out more if they continued talking. "Huh you think I have no limitations do you?" he asks [break][break]

"Good, keep it that way. Better for me if you think of me like that." he says knowing full well he wasn't perfect. But hell, It'd be good for her to think that he was perfect...right? Whatever, didn't matter.[break][break]

He watched her stretch and warm up...was she secretly a pro at running? Bryan himself hated it cause of the way his lungs used to feel when he'd run so he focused more on strength. He thought back to who he was before the avatar of Xerneas, a scrawny little thing who focused on stealth and sneak attacks vs the brute he was today. He wondered if he could ever go back, should he? [break][break]

And why did talking to Elisabeth remind him of who he was before? He seemed lost in thought while she ran, losing focus by the moment.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Tenacity [M,CC]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 1:59:24 GMT
[nospaces]

It wasn't so much that Elisabeth was an expert at running, as it was that running had become a useful skill early in life.[break][break]

She found comfort in the rhythm of footfalls pounding against the ground, the way her body remained in steady motion as she focused ahead of herself. The resistance of the incline pushed her to keep a thoughtful pace as the minutes passed, lest she burn herself out early fighting gravity.[break][break]

Pain was a great teacher, however. And Elisabeth had learned from it many times over.[break][break]

As sweat beaded on her brow, she closed her eyes and imagined fire -- an inferno of golden and ruby flames that danced all around her, threatening to swallow her whole. Keep running. Don't look back. Don't inhale the smoke into your lungs.[break][break]

If she'd run a little faster that day, maybe she might have...[break][break]

Eyes blinked open as drew closer, the imposing man's presence startling her enough to almost stumble. She didn't, catching herself in time to correct her course before the treadmill might throw her off.[break][break]

"Because if you have limitations," she managed, resuming her earlier speed, "you hide them well enough that no one knows the weakness in your armor. And that is a great strength in and of itself, isn't it?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]