awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:14:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
They finally emerge from the forest as the sun slowly begins to set. It being wintertime, however, the sun sets early. They're just in time for dinner, really, despite their little detour with the NACLI from before. Turning to as the path they saunter upon seamlessly shifts from plain dirt to stone-cobbled, Remiel can't help but smile again.

"Have you ever experienced a Paldean steakhouse before? Truth be told, it's on my bucket list. I heard rumor of one here in VERDANTURF. Would you like to try it with me?" He asks, hands clasped at his back.

In the magical glow of sundown twilight, her features appear perfectly defined. The prince can't help but admire the sight of that beauty for a beat longer before turning away.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 6:03:55 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

Once they exit the forest sunny could feel her stomach rumbling. their adventure had caused her to build quite an appetite and frankly she was ready to eat anything and everything. Her attention shifts to the ambassador as he begins to inquire about a nearby steakhouse, just the mention of it caused her stomach to audibly growl.

"Nope, haven't heard of it. It does sound delicious though! i'd love to try it out with you." She chuckles hopeful that Remiel wasn't hearing the uproar her stomach was causing. Sunny notices Remiel's stare another blush manifests and a hand rubs the side of her face. As she began to wonder if there was something stuck on her face that she wasn't aware of.

it didn't take very long to make their way into town. she begins to look around hoping to find it on a whim "so which way is it..?" turning to ask Remiel sunny finds herself looking him in his deep blue eyes. she's mesmerized by them a mysterious sensation pulling at her making it almost impossible to pull away.

Looking at them reminded her of the oceans their secrets tucked away deep inside.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 11:38:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel might have heard a stomach growl or two but, aside from a slight smile, he doesn't go out of his way to mention it. It seemed impolite, anyway, and he'd only just met her today. Nevertheless, he does enjoy seeing her blush a little.

As they head deeper into town, the streets grow slightly narrower and they find more people walking about. Verdanturf was a popular destination in Hoenn for R&R, so the royal couldn't exactly say he was surprised. Not wanting to lose Sunny in the crowd, however, he turns to Sunny and notices how she stares into his cobalt-blue eyes a little deeply.

With warmth on his usually nonchalant expression, Remiel offers her his hand. "Follow me, I'll show you."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 17:03:30 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

it was surprising to see how lively the town was. Sunny wasn't sure how people would react to the aftermath of the Meteoroid but seeing this lively town soothed her fears. "sounds good, I sure hope you know where to go~" Sunny sneaks in a soft tease amongst a toothy grin.

She took a moment to process that Remiel wanted to hold hands. It felt a little strange to do so, but deep down she desired for it. Her heart slowly begins to flutter as she reaches for his tender hands, before Sunny realized it her hand was in the gentle grasp of the ambassadors. His hands felt soft and warm, they felt exactly like what she imagined clouds to be like.

Her heart flutters faster as they walked through town. Sunny's mind race with thoughts as to why she could feel so happy with someone she met just today. she convinces herself that the hand holding didn't mean anything special to Remiel - that it was just a kind gesture. Eventually Remiel leads her to a street that was lined up with various restaurants, the delicious aroma of food spilling all the way to the streets it was enough to get Sunny's stomach to rumble again.

"is the steakhouse around here?" she asks curiously figuring it would make sense for it to be here. Being able to share this moment with Remiel felt so incredible - it was a memory she would treasure for eternity.

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:14:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Had he been too forward? Perhaps. But Sunny took his hand anyway and seemed pleased with the idea. The reassurance of that lay in her smile, and the soft pressure of her grasp against his. He would be lying if he said that didn't inspire something warm within either. Something he warned himself about. Something he hadn't felt since...

"Is the steakhouse around here?"

Her words tug him out of his thoughts again, and the royal takes a moment to turn to and fro in response. "Yes, right there," He says, pointing out a restaurant with a beautiful outdoor dining area surrounded by gardens. The wooden sign above it reads Alegre, carved in perfect cursive with a SUNFLORA motif beside it. Gently tugging her along, he smiles at Sunny and guides them there safely.

"Hey, perhaps we can find something to clear off your bucket list in Verdanturf, too," He suggests.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 22:31:16 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh wow!" she's delighted to see the restaurant and extremely pleased at how gorgeous the exterior looked. Her anticipation grew, eager to see what awaited them inside. Remiel feels just like a warm breeze would as he gently guides her towards Alegre.

Eyebrows lifted in response to the bucket-list suggestion, smiling as she thought about it. "Actually I've always wanted to come to a nice restaurant like this, so that's checked off already." Sunny's smile grows with the response as she walked slightly ahead to open the door for some leaving patrons: keeping it open for Remiel she comes up with an idea. "How about we both think of something to do together?" A quick wink follows her words, shutting the door as he enters the restaurant.

Bucket lists were more memorable when coming up with and doing it together.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 13:16:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
She once again proves to encapsulate the meaning of her name, inspiring a smile of his own when he sees how excited she is to try this new restaurant. And, when she parts from his hand to open the door for a few patrons departing, he's pleasantly surprised. The Galarian prince wasn't used to having doors opened for him. Not in Hoenn, anyway.

Despite it feeling somewhat odd, Remiel thanks Sunny before passing through with her. They stand in the front lounge area as they await their host for a moment, surrounded by the romantic lighting of lanterns and Paldean architecture. "I'm glad I'm able to share with this you. And I'm certain we could think of something to do together." The ambassador adds with a good-natured laugh at her wink.

Before long, the host arrives to sign them in before assigning them a table. Though he stops mid-way when Remiel gives his full name and a certain realization dawns on him. "Oh? The prince of Galar himself? We are honored!" The man remarks, clutching a pair of menus to his chest.

The prince in question, however, raises a hand as if to calm the host and abashedly chuckles. "Please, there's no need for such a title here. I'm just a guest as any other."

Their host contains himself thereafter, though only barely. Special treatment rears its head in the form of a table-for-two at the upper balcony of the restaurant. The starry night sky looms over them as a fire crackles warmly nearby. After taking their seats, the host places their menus down before showing them a two-colored cube. They are to turn it green if they want the waitstaff to attend to them, and red if they do not.

Remiel orders two glasses of wine and some water to cleanse their palates in the meantime, after which the host leaves to let them be for a moment. It's then that the prince abashedly meets eyes with Sunny again. "Sorry about that. I try to keep a low profile in regard to my royal standing, but sometimes my fame finds me anyway. I hope it doesn't bother you too much." He adds.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ALEGRE
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:02:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: