part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 8:45:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 07 ISSUE 01 / JANUARY 2023 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

ADRIAN MALCOLM REVEALED TO HAVE ROCKET TIES,[break] TERAVOLT DISBANDS

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN

HOENN — Teravolt, the Hoennian Rock Band that has achieved international fame, has disbanded after the revelation that (PICTURED ABOVE) had ties to the criminal organization, Team Rocket. The talented vocalist was an important part of and the co-signer of the metalcore project.

Elite Four (PICTURED ABOVE), who scouted and founded the rock band with Adrian, has also come under intense scrutiny since his employment under the Pokemon League. While the rock star claims he had no knowledge of Adrian Malcolm's involvement, many are questioning the connections to which Young may be involved in Team Rocket, given his League position.

Millions of fans around the world are now criticizing the scandal and the band members, having had their tickets cancelled for a planned world tour after the meteor crisis in Hoenn had been looking forward to the international band. Many brand deals and companies have also quickly pulled out of the band as a result of their affiliations.

"It just hurts so much to know that the people you look up to as heroes were actually corrupt." Said one fan, who wished to remain anonymous. "We had brought front row tickets to the Castelia City concert and were looking forward to seeing Callan and Adrian, but now those songs will never have the same impact ever again."

HNN further reached out to both Callan Young and Adrian Malcolm for comments regarding the situation. Despite Malcolm being unavailable for comment, Young has replied with the following: "To me, Adrian has always been a great friend, a dedicated band member, and the best vocalist in the world. I never imagined in a hundred years he'd be affiliated with Team Rocket."

When asked further about the plans for music and his thoughts on Team Rocket, the guitarist further replied: "I will disband Teravolt with immediate effect and subject myself to an internal review to the Pokemon League. The end result is the same, I have lost something precious to me, but it is not my intention to quit making music because of this.

As for my stance on Team Rocket, I can't divulge any details behind Adrian's involvement. But I can say that I stand against the organization. Declan is a madman and is using everybody that supports Team Rocket as disposable pawns. There is no justification for the atrocities they committed at Littleroot or Mount Pyre."

Adrian Malcolm's whereabouts are currently unknown, and League officials are unwilling to specify further.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a monetary reward of 50 PD & 5 INFAMY! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 9:51:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

DRAGONBORN27 //

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I never even got a chance to watch them live since they were always sold out T^T
I hope that will bring TERAVOLT back one day, maybe with or
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
HNN - VOLUME 7 ISSUE 1
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 2:23:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

MelodyMiro//

As a close friend of Callan young, I can only imagine the pain he's experiencing right now. Finding out someone he was extremely close with being involved with team rocket is devastating. . My disappointment in you is immeasurable, I can only hope you come to your senses and atone for your actions. You know if you need anything all you need to do is ask! I hope everyone can give him some privacy as he sorts through this.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights