thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
THE BORDER: IYENL
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 7:05:05 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

yoinked back to safety, lance finds his footing, grounding himself before looking around to assess their situation. his attention quickly shifts to , however, as she seems to become possessed by spirits.[break][break]

or just the one.[break][break]

brandishing his mega accessory, he fits in a mega stone, then taps it once to activate it.[break][break]

"we can't stay here!"[break][break]

his MEGA VENUSAUR lets out a sweeping rush of PETAL BLIZZARD strong enough to part the mist temporarily.[break][break]

the VINE still connected to pulls her close enough for lance to grab her by her shoulders.[break][break]

"hey—snap out of it!"

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1065651285598163016/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 4:26:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a gasp escapes as becomes off kilter, disjointed in a way she doesn't understand.

and when a voice comes out of niola's mouth that isn't her own, it clicks into place.

"detect."

her mega sableye turns for a moment and utilizes detect to hone in on what's happening with . once the purple gremlin finds the cause, it lets out an odd chittering sort of sound.

ghost.

"hypnosis, quick."

the mega gengar at her side shifts forward toward niola. it moves right through , eliciting a shiver out of the body before shuffling closer to the possessed girl. within a moment, hypnosis begins to lure her to sleep.

and while she focuses her efforts on trying to extract the spirit however she can, her mega sableye takes up the offensive with 's mega venusaur. the purple mega evolved gremlin uses shadow claw to shred any malevolent spirits that come too close to the party.

she looks to , , and , then, and her eyes are sharp, focused.

"hold her down... gengar will try to get it out with dream eater."

they get only a minute's worth of warning before her mega gengar descends upon the group with dream eater starting to begin...

"one way or another, it'll pass on."

05 help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.
06 engage in battle with a malevolent spirits.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

maria the pyroar tamer
feminine
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
pansexual
bartender
civilian
that sly come-hiter stare that strips my conscience bare
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niola
Niola bint Ahsan
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 10:27:16 GMT
Niola bint Ahsan Avatar
🔥
Despite and his efforts to shake her out of it, has effectively blacked out while the spirit continues to possess her. Erratic expressions of agony and anger flash across her face as her body jerks about in unnatural ways. When it senses the SABLEYE nearby DETECT her, however, she sharply turns towards it and screams. Thankfully, this ear-piercing shrike is promptly cut short when she's placed under HYPNOSIS.

After a period of certifiable insanity, her body immediately goes limp and she collapses onto the ground.

Her Gimmighoul emerges from her hair afterward, worriedly slapping its coin against her cheek in an attempt to wake or snap her out of it himself. This, of course, does nothing. Eventually, the little imp makes way for the MEGA GENGAR that arrives soon thereafter to devour the spirit therein.

Before long, Niola begins to shift around and mumble. Then, as if waking up from a terrible nightmare, she jolts up into a seated position before attempting desperately to catch her racing breath. It takes a moment for the shock to dissipate from her blinking eyes as she regains her composure. Eventually, she begins to rub at her head with one hand while regarding her groupmates with a questioning look.

"What... happened?"

TLDR 📝
🔥 is successfully subdued and EXORCISED
🔥 asks the GROUP what happened as she recovers

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:22:28 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuipog3"]
[attr="class","yuipog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-1"]
[attr="class","yuipog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","yuipog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-subtitle"]
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket it taking this one to the grave.

[attr="class","yuipog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-post"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-icon"]

"A bad dream!" she shouts at . [break][break]

"But we have no time to talk about it!" she says as Yui begins to wonder what they can do about the situation as with each second that ticked by in this realm their chances of becoming permanent residents continued to increase.[break][break]

She had looked towards codey when she had a thought, her Z-move effected ghost types super effectively as well right? Maybe the same applied here. "Guy's let me try something! Please cover me!" she says as she digs in her pocket for a the cable she used to allow her porygon-z to connect to her phone. [break][break]

"Codey!" she said as she plugged one end of the link cable into her phone as a program loadded onto it titled. [break][break]

"SRC" [break][break]

Porygon-z began to buzz more erratically as it's eyes turned into a progress bar that quickly began to ramp up and it buzzed with energy. "Codey! Silph Rail Cannon!" she shouts as she ducks behind the pokemon and covers her head with both her hands as her porygon-z fires a blinding white light cannon into the mist that absolutely rips a portion of the mist to shreds as something from within it cries out in pain as the SUPER EFFECTIVE cannon dissipates.

[attr="class","yuipog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","yuipog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.yuipog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.yuipog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.yuipog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.yuipog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.yuipog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#8c34cb;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.yuipog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.yuipog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.yuipog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.yuipog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.yuipog3-tagged a:hover { color:#8c34cb!important; }.yuipog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.yuipog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.yuipog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.yuipog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.yuipog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.yuipog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.yuipog3-post i { color:#8c34cb; }.yuipog3-post b { color:#8c34cb;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.yuipog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.yuipog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.yuipog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#8c34cb;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#8c34cb!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 6:15:28 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
He must make a better door than a window, because as he watches on, still standing over , ’s gengar phases right through him. He swears it makes his phone screen flicker, but he’s too focused on the chill that shivers through him. The surreal sensation of it. Actually, all of this is surreal. So it’s good he’ll have the footage later for posterity.[break][break]

It’s all so unreal.[break][break]

The mega gengar’s work does the trick, and though he doesn’t join in the fray again with his own porygon-z like does (and the move is impressive, to say the least,) as Niola attempts to gather her wits again, Glitch flits around her, forming a DEFENSE CURL that looks to eliminate weak spots to avoid a repeat of any possession.[break][break]

Em, meanwhile, offers his free hand to help her stand should she choose to take it. “You alright? That was- uh. Well, something happened, that’s for sure.” But to explain it right then in the moment might be counter-intuitive.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
tldr; EMERSON WHITLOCK's introversion or social anxiety must be explored or touched upon in this thread[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dedenne"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#ad6c83; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8PFdQSQx/FEC1-A551-E634-42-D4-8298-1-F856798-C68-E.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 10:02:14 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

even with their combined efforts, THE MIST continues to roll in, soon to envelop them if they aren't careful.[break][break]

understanding the urgency of the situation, lance knows that this expedition team in particular is in no shape to stay.[break][break]

so, taking matters into his own hands, he walks over to tug and into a direction: back the way they came.[break][break]

"move, move, move!"[break][break]

spirits continue to float in, ready to engage.[break][break]

"i'll cover our retreat!"

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1065651285598163016/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 2:18:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"] is right: they cannot stay here.

with back in this realm, tending to her, and covering them with an impressive z-move, illeana collects her pokemon with a single, low whistle.

"go!"

her mega sableye shields them against more attacks, large gem shifting into a protective stance. from there, it unleashes a rapid pulse of power gems. one after another, it seeks to blind their spectral assailants.

and as she moves to usher the remainder of the group like and toward the way they came, her mega gengar covers them further with volleys of shadow balls.

"don't stop until we reach the other side of the rift."

at some point in between running and looking behind them as her pokemon trail behind, she faintly registers the relaxing of her body and the way hairs no longer stand up against her skin. whatever spirits had been following them seem to be fading...

perhaps they're afraid of the rift they're approaching. no matter, as long as they all make it out alive, she'll consider this a success.

05 help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.
06 engage in battle with a malevolent spirits.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

maria the pyroar tamer
feminine
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
pansexual
bartender
civilian
that sly come-hiter stare that strips my conscience bare
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niola
Niola bint Ahsan
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 11:14:18 GMT
Niola bint Ahsan Avatar
🔥
The danger of their current predicament dawns on Niola more slowly than she would like. yelling at her proves to help, however. She takes with little hesitation afterward, standing back up on two feet. "I feel like I just had one hell of a nightmare... but I think I'll be alright." She groans, rubbing at her head with a single hand.

Unfortunately, she isn't given much time to regain her bearings after tugs her and the young man away. Her Gimmighoul sticks its head out of her hair to peer at the scene behind them. Needless to say, it is ASTONISHED to see the swarm of malevolent spirits giving them chase.

yReIDqMe

TLDR 📝
🔥 is swept away with and

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 4:04:01 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuipog3"]
[attr="class","yuipog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-1"]
[attr="class","yuipog3-title"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-subtitle"]
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket it taking this one to the grave.

[attr="class","yuipog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-post"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-icon"]

The porygon manages to tear a hole into the mist as and everyone else's pokemon manage to keep an area of the mist cleared. [break][break]

She rushed forward as the rest of team also proceeds forward as the mist parts for them "GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO" [break][break]

Yui's porygon was scurrying behind them as yui pulled on one of his arms as he was extremely exhausted after his z-move as the dead battery icons[break][break]

K0SxBQrG

[attr="class","yuipog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","yuipog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.yuipog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.yuipog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.yuipog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.yuipog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.yuipog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#8c34cb;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.yuipog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.yuipog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.yuipog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.yuipog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.yuipog3-tagged a:hover { color:#8c34cb!important; }.yuipog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.yuipog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.yuipog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.yuipog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.yuipog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.yuipog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.yuipog3-post i { color:#8c34cb; }.yuipog3-post b { color:#8c34cb;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.yuipog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.yuipog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.yuipog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#8c34cb;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#8c34cb!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 5:20:33 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Once takes his offered hand, he helps pull her back to her feet. "Good, 'cause we gotta go." Following the urging of the others, he takes off along with them. His porygon-z lights up the opening created by 's with another SIGNAL BEAM, casting the space with light for at least a few more feet in front of them.[break][break]

It's probably a bad idea, but Emerson glances back over his shoulder to catch sight of what's in pursuit of them as they draw nearer to the rift. To little success, but spirits probably don't have much in the way of tangible appearance, do they? Well, he doesn't know for sure. But the attacks hurled in their direction are plenty corporeal.[break][break]

Normally, he can't really run all that fast. He's far from athletic. But right then in the moment, he's booking it, shaky cam in hand and all.

[break][break]
J1MSs8di

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
tldr; EMERSON WHITLOCK's introversion or social anxiety must be explored or touched upon in this thread[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dedenne"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#ad6c83; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8PFdQSQx/FEC1-A551-E634-42-D4-8298-1-F856798-C68-E.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 13:38:03 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

SLUDGE BOMB paints their escape, each glob soaring through the air before landing splat against aggressive spirits.[break][break]

only when he's sure everyone has reached a level of safety he's comfortable with does he begin to make his escape as well.[break][break]

their first expedition has come to an abrupt end.[break][break]

o0iPlSZP

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 21:51:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/T41T24j/vivichoke.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/XLTbHNx/cleansetag.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/gVMPV6G/Bag-Swordcap-LA-Sprite.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]