shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: THE BORDER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

MT. PYRE[break]✥ THE BORDER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055281670649032755/bambooba.mp3[/player][break]
Northern Province - Area 2 (Riding) - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE BORDER IS A MOUNTAINOUS PURGATORY OF MUTED SEPIA SMOKE. By floating islands, translucent bridges soar through the realm toward the heavens. Tall stone spires jut out from the spiritual mist. In the sky, the wisps of spirits can be seen heading toward their final destination before the afterlife...[break][break]

Curiously, there are four broken seals embedded in four mountains. Though Adrian Malcolm and YVELTAL may have seen their location upon their unceremonious entry, the spirit realm has shifted since their last visit, rendering each broken seal far apart from each other.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 05 help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.
  • 06 engage in battle with a malevolent spirits.
  • 10 become possessed by a spirit attempting to return to life.
  • 15 become lost in the mist.
  • 16 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base.
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ 's introversion or social anxiety must be explored or touched upon in this thread.
  • 🗺️ 's experience as a scrapper must be pivotal in some way.
  • 🗺️ 's battle prowess &/or childhood upbringing in twinleaf must be touched upon in this thread.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE BORDER: IYENL
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 23:44:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]here, she comes face to face with what had described: a sea of mist and floating islands.

it's pretty, she deems, as her head tilts up to the sky.

wisps pass them by, high up in the clouds. she wonders, briefly, if they're souls of people or pokemon she used to know. is her long gone furret here somewhere? or her departed golett?

a name beckons her attention in these confines of mist. it starts as a faint whisper, calling out her name from somewhere beyond. she doesn't quite seem to notice yet.

"ready?"

her head turns to regard the group, eyes slightly strained as more mist rolls in.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

maria the pyroar tamer
feminine
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
pansexual
bartender
civilian
that sly come-hiter stare that strips my conscience bare
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niola
Niola bint Ahsan
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 8:42:58 GMT
Niola bint Ahsan Avatar
🔥
Tch.

Niola clicks her tongue with annoyance at the thick wave of mist slowly rolling in. Lowering her set of binoculars, the brunette shakes her head and returns it to the travel pack hanging from her shoulder. "Unless any of you have a Pokémon capable of a strong DEFOG, I'm afraid this mist is going nowhere," She sighs, turning to her group. "We'll need to head inside it to find a place to camp."

The LEAGUE had needed volunteers for these expeditions, and she'd joined with the prospect of finding treasure. However, Niola hadn't been on an adventure like this since she'd left ORRE. Two of her teammates here seemed like the real deal, and two seemed entirely out of place. She liked to think she was somewhere in the middle. Nevertheless, she'd leave it up to them to figure out what to do next.

A tiny GIMMIGHOUL, in the meantime, peeks out from behind a curtain of long hair atop her shoulder.

TLDR 📝
🔥 scouts the area with her BINOCULARS and spots the MIST rolling in
🔥 suggests to the GROUP that they'll have to explore further to find a place to camp

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 2:43:56 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuipog3"]
[attr="class","yuipog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-1"]
[attr="class","yuipog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","yuipog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-subtitle"]
Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket it taking this one to the grave.

[attr="class","yuipog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-post"]

[attr="class","yuipog3-icon"]

"I'm ready!" she says cheerily as Yui was in her civilian persona, Athena wasn't necessary for this as everyone here was a regular civilians. Well everyone here except , someone who resembled a foundation of information, a treasure trove of information just at the tip of her fingers, if only she could just find a cup to scoop some of that water out of the fountain. [break][break]

"Uhhhh I don't have a pokemon with defog but!" she says tossing out a pokeball and releasing her Orbeetle from the confines of it's pokeball. "This guy can lead us through the fog no problem! It can detect anything from 6 miles away!" she says as the fog continues to thicken and she gets closer to Illeana. "Alright orbeez. Lead the way!" she says as it hums quietly. [break][break]

This fog was really thick as hell....

[attr="class","yuipog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","yuipog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.yuipog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.yuipog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.yuipog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.yuipog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.yuipog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#8c34cb;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.yuipog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.yuipog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.yuipog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.yuipog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.yuipog3-tagged a:hover { color:#8c34cb!important; }.yuipog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.yuipog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.yuipog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.yuipog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.yuipog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.yuipog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.yuipog3-post i { color:#8c34cb; }.yuipog3-post b { color:#8c34cb;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.yuipog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.yuipog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.yuipog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#8c34cb;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#8c34cb!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 3:04:46 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It’s much too late, but Emerson continues to wonder just what it is he’s doing here.[break][break]

Why is it that he’d thought at the time that fishing firsthand information about these strange rifts for his podcast was smart? He didn’t do well in the general outdoors, let alone in groups. No, the smart thing to have done would have been to stay home and hack some random volunteer’s equipment, should he find some pathway to gaining that intel.[break][break]

But no, here he was with literally no one he knew, looking like a deerling in the headlights. Instead of snatching someone else’s account for the listening numbers and the subscriber increase, it had been his own bold idea to volunteer himself and then maybe…sneak into the system and bump himself to the top of the list. A qualified candidate? Yeah right.[break][break]

He was kicking last week Emerson.[break][break]

Keeping himself to the fringes of the group, his porygon-z floats alongside him, at the ready to use a SIGNAL BEAM to cut through the heavy, ominous blanket of fog. His phone camera open and ready to record anything strange that might occur. His mouth opens to make the offer of assistance, then closes. Fingers twist anxiously around the straps of his knapsack instead. Silent, save for a muted “Um,” that probably only gets swallowed up by the chatter of the others and in the dense mist.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dedenne"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#ad6c83; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8PFdQSQx/FEC1-A551-E634-42-D4-8298-1-F856798-C68-E.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 3:41:26 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"we'll just have to deal with the mist."[break][break]

which isn't ideal but what other choice do they have? from reports he's read from other expedition teams, it seems there's little they can do. they will simply have to adapt.[break][break]

a towering venusaur lumbers ahead, signs of age showing in the way it moves.[break][break]

"let's stay close to venusaur. she can act as our anchor of sorts."[break][break]

the grass-type grumbles in response before extending VINES towards each and every one of the party member, looking to tether them to it.

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1065651285598163016/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 3:51:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as drifts closer to her, she glances between their party members.

tries to scout ahead to little avail. the mist is too thick, even with yui's orbeetle prepped and ready to detect things ahead. and as 's shiny venusaur -- a whole cutie, mind you -- looks to link them all together with vines, she turns her head to regard at the outskirts.

"are you able to get a little closer?"

her eyes are patient, despite the ominous air around them.

"i don't want to lose any of you in the fog."

it's obvious, she supposes, with how uncharted this place is. she has yet to receive full reports or maps of the terrain. they are truly blind in here.

with the idea of closeness out of the way, she takes a few tentative steps forward. the mist ripples but otherwise holds strong.

"maybe we can find a cave or something to set up camp?"

behind illeana, her gengar peeks out from her shadow to steal a glance at their surroundings. it feels something akin to malevolence, but it can't discern where just yet. if it didn't know better, it'd almost think they were surrounded by evil entities...

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

maria the pyroar tamer
feminine
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
pansexual
bartender
civilian
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niola
Niola bint Ahsan
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 5:55:39 GMT
Niola bint Ahsan Avatar
🔥
Her teammates prove to be resourceful. pulling out an ORBEETLE seems appropriate given that she's a SILPH. Even manages to help out with a PORYGON-Z that helps cut through the mist, despite being quiet and seemingly anxious otherwise. Noting that he'd been on the cusp of saying something before relenting, Niola gently nudges him with an elbow as she passes by, and smiles shortly afterward.

"Speak up next time. We're all in this together."

As if to drive the point home, summons a VENUSAUR to bind them all together. Niola willingly offers the tentacle she receives her hand. Just as suggests finding a cave or something of the sort, however, the Orrenian utters a sharp and curt whistle in a bid to stop the group in their tracks. She narrows her cat-like blue eyes on a familiar rock formation they had passed minutes earlier...

"I think we're going in circles!"

She calls out, unaware that her echoing voice was attracting the wrong sort of attention.

PROMPT 15 become lost in the mist.

TLDR 📝
🔥 notes that they are LOST in the mist
🔥 calls out to the GROUP to tell them they're all walking in circles
🔥 accidentally draws the attention of MALEVOLENT SPIRITS

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 3:55:24 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuipog3"]

Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket it taking this one to the grave.

Orbeetle starts to panic as he looks around them, trying to communicate what was going on. He could only detect people approaching, every time they begun to make movement in a direction they got sent right back to where they were. [break][break]

"Something's wrong! Orbeetle is freaking out!" [break][break]

She grabs another pokeball and releases her shiny porygon-z "Codey! See if you can lock onto whats in the fog!" she orders as it locks onto several figures in the mist and "Tri attack! These things aren't friendly!" she says as these evil spirits began to launch attacks of their own. A razor leaf attack, a hydro pump, even a shadow ball all fly towards the group as Codey attempts to block the hydro pump with his tri attack.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.yuipog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.yuipog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.yuipog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.yuipog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.yuipog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#8c34cb;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.yuipog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.yuipog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.yuipog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.yuipog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.yuipog3-tagged a:hover { color:#8c34cb!important; }.yuipog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.yuipog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.yuipog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.yuipog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.yuipog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.yuipog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.yuipog3-post i { color:#8c34cb; }.yuipog3-post b { color:#8c34cb;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.yuipog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.yuipog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.yuipog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#8c34cb;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.yuipog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#8c34cb!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:43:29 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
He nearly jumps out of his skin when Illeana speaks directly to him– not because she sounds unkind, but because he had become lost in his own head. “Oh! Uh, right. Sorry, er..yeah.” With a careful nudge from his porygon-z, Emerson does in fact drift closer toward the venusaur that the group now orbits around as they descend further into the mist.[break][break]

A small, wobbly smile is offered to Niola. Rust-colored eyes snap up from his feet to meet hers, “Right, yeah. I’ll..do my best.”[break][break]

Initially, it was only a placating remark, but the longer they wander the mist, the more uncertain he grows. There’s nothing worth recording yet. So maybe this is a dud? “Are you sure it’s not…like…an optical illusion?” A warbling response to Niola’s claim they’re going in circles. But maybe they only think that they are? Maybe they’re just wandering further in, with the pretense of remaining relatively close to the rift entrance.[break][break]

Maybe that’s what this place wants them to think…[break][break]

He’s only working himself up further, so when ’s warning cuts through the worry spiral, Em is nearly too late to react. “You try to lock on too!” he directs his porygon-z, whirling toward the back of their group. It tries to pinpoint the central force through the dense mist, firing back with a crackling ZAP CANNON[break][break]

Within seconds, his camera is out and recording as well, though for all he knows, these could be attacks for normal Pokémon and nothing outright…ominous.

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#ad6c83; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8PFdQSQx/FEC1-A551-E634-42-D4-8298-1-F856798-C68-E.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 16:41:49 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

it does not take long until they are met with obstacles that hinder their progress. getting lost in the mist is bad enough without horrifying spirits coming to attack them. but this is exactly what he had hoped for.[break][break]

the adrenaline that rushes through him is exhilarating.[break][break]

"shit. everyone stay close together!"[break][break]

he pats twice on his venusaur, giving it an order. SLUDGE BOMB begins spewing out in blobs, landing in precise locations to coat the spirits. acid sizzles away, reducing them to gas.[break][break]

"there are more coming!"[break][break]

🗺️ 's battle prowess &/or childhood upbringing in twinleaf must be touched upon in this thread.

[break][break]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1065651285598163016/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 17:37:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]well fuck.

attacks begin to fly from all directions as they become further embedded in the mist. here, there is no way around it: they are lost sitting ducks.

tch.

a soft multicolored glow begins to radiate from her wrist. the mega stone embedded in her bracelet reacts to her gengar's presence in her shadow. and as the ghost type fully drags itself out from the safety of her shadow, it shifts into its mega evolved form.

"brace yourselves!"

her gengar fires off a quick volley of multiple shadow balls, each one aiming for the spirits concealed within the mist's confines.

and for good measure (or overkill), she releases another pokemon.

her sableye joins the group quickly, already beginning to shift toward its own mega evolution as well. two mega stones on the same bracelet work wonders, perhaps. by the time more attacks come their way, her mega sableye shifts into a defensive position. the mega sableye drags its giant gem into a makeshift shield, bracing against the aggressive attacks as illeana pulls the vines connecting the group down with a sudden force. , , , and ... she needs them behind the shield now.

and once everyone is safely behind her sableye's giant gem, she gestures for the sableye to go on the offensive.

with a snicker, the mega sableye begins to use power gem to blind the advancing spirits. she hopes, in some shape or form, the bright distraction will be enough for them to all escape unscathed.

unfortunately, she does not seem to account for the familiar slippery nature of spirits and their knack for getting into places or people they shouldn't...

🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way.
06 engage in battle with a malevolent spirits.

close tab

played by

oslo

maria the pyroar tamer
feminine
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
pansexual
bartender
civilian
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niola
Niola bint Ahsan
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 14:18:57 GMT
Niola bint Ahsan Avatar
🔥
She certainly hadn't expected to find herself battling spirits today. Niola had, of course, heard rumours of spirits in this realm. But the ones that besieged them now were violent and aggressive, RATTLING the Gimmighoul that hid in her hair as she hurried to find cover behind and her MEGA SABLEYE.

Unfortunately, in the flurry of POWER GEMS, one of those spirits manages to slip past their defenses. Niola effectively blacks out as she becomes POSSESSED, her body shuddering as she collapses backward. Blue eyes roll to the back of her head once the possession takes full effect, and she staggers back up onto both feet afterward. Her expression contorts into one of desperation and profound agony as she chokes back a sob. When she finally speaks, it's clear it's not really her.

"Take me back! Take me back! I don't belong here, take me back home! I can't be DEAD!" She pleads.

PROMPT 10 become possessed by a spirit attempting to return to life.

TLDR 📝
🔥 takes cover behind and her MEGA SABLEYE
🔥 becomes POSSESSED
👻 THE SPIRIT possessing demands the GROUP take her back to HOENN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 14:26:17 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuipog3"]

She was completely out of her element, she only knew the natural, the supernatural was unknown to her. [break][break]

She hated it, she wanted to understand it, but this domain was just too...illogical. [break][break]

The vine pulls her down as she scrambles behind 's mega sableye. "What do we do?!" she shouts from behind the sableye. "We have to get rid of this mist somehow, we cant even see what pokemon are attacking us!" she shouts to the group as she had no way to deal with an opponent she couldn't see.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 2:28:10 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The lurch backward as he’s yoinked back by the vines tethering him to the group almost causes Emerson to drop his phone. Captured in the recording is garbled yelp of surprise and everything around them in shaky cam glory. Not that there’s much to see apart from fog and attacks that sail through the mist toward them. “Glitch, c’mon!” The shout for his porygon-z prompts the creature to float behind the safety of the mega sableye’s gem as well.[break][break]

Shoulders rising and falling as he breathes heavily, he hears someone shouting about what to do, but as he turns to survey the group, that’s not where his attention fixates. A chill shoots down his spine at the sight of .[break][break]

“Uhm…” the camera turns on her, but in all honesty, he’s sort of forgotten he’s even holding it at the sight of her eyes rolling back as she drops. Speak up, she’d told him minutes before. But now his stomach churns with more than just the normal anxiety that comes with involving himself with other people.[break][break]

Swallowing hard through the panic that creeps up his throat, the attacks still going on around them fade as he inches closer. “H-hey! Are you okay?” Em looks back over his shoulder to call out with more force behind his voice. “Something’s wrong!”[break][break]

Said just in time as Niola shoots back up to her feet with a shout, sending him stumbling back.

[break][break]

tldr; EMERSON WHITLOCK's introversion or social anxiety must be explored or touched upon in this thread[break]