[attr="class","lyr6"]summer of

[attr="class","lyr2"]dreams
[attr="class","skep-tag"]
[attr="class","skep-tago"]

upper slateport || theme
[attr="class","skep-img"]

[attr="class","skep-content"]
[attr="class","ray-img"]

She haunts the corridors, a vengeful ghost. Her eyes scour the cracks on the ceiling and trace them all the way down to the tip of display cases. Purple tails sway to the rhythm of her steps, an Espeon gracefully stalking ahead of her with a nose sniffing the air. Though she rarely uses her sense of smell to track down people, Dianthus finds that it isn't too hard to find their target this time around.[break][break]

After all, who can miss someone famous standing before a crowd with that heavy 'elegant' stench?[break][break]

She waits for him to speak of his vast amounts of knowledge on... rituals? Ancient draconid rituals or something, definitely not something that you'd find in a history book unless you truly were looking. And as soon as he's done, she steps up, pulling the hood of her jacket down as she unfolds something from her pocket.[break][break]

"Okay, I know I said something along the lines of never seeing you again but I'm gonna have to be frank with you, buddy..."[break][break]

The front cover of a tabloid featuring the photo of the time they'd spent at the harbour together - A few rather unfortunate yet interesting minutes, if she had to find the words to describe it. Waving it a little, she offers a smile.[break][break]

"As much as I find this hilarious, I know of someone close to me that probably wouldn't. Which is why I'm here today to tell you to fix it, before you find yourself being hunted down."
[attr="class","boxo-notes"] || second meetings

[newclass=".skep-holder"]width:500px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);background:#a291c7;height:280px;width:220px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tiny"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);width:10px;height:6px;position:absolute;background:#a291c7;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);width:180px;height:30px;position:absolute; margin-top: 226px;margin-left:320px;background:#a291c7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag a"]color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-img img"]margin-top: 5px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content"]padding:90px 50px 30px 50px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;font-family:arial;background:#444242;margin-top:-60px;border-bottom:solid 1px #444242;border-right:solid 1px #444242;border-left:solid 1px #444242;color:#fefefe;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape-cont"]position:absolute;color:#f5f5f5; margin-top: 60px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content b"]color:#8A8AFf;font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr1"]font-family:arial black;font-size:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr2"]font-family:arial black;font-size:40px;margin-top:-20px;letter-spacing:-5px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr3"]font-family:arial black;font-size:90px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-90px;margin-left:140px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr4"]font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago"]color:#fff;margin-left:50px;margin-top:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago a"]color:#fff;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr5"]font-family:arial black;font-size:70px;margin-top:-20px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:-12px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr6"]font-family:arial black;font-size:25px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ray-img img]shape-outside:circle(45%)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes"]font-family:arial narrow; background:#a291c7; color:#777; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; height:60px; line-height:60px; font-size:8px; color:#fff; border:solid 1px #a291c7; [/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes a"]font-family:arial narrow; font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 8:46:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
After his presentation, the archaeologist descends the podium and spends some time shaking hands and answering questions. Before too long, however, he spots a familiar face in the crowd. Politely parting from the pair he'd been speaking with up until now, he steps forward to meet her halfway before she sternly confronts him.

THE PRINCE OF GALAR SPOTTED WITH HIS YOUNG NEW FLAME: WHO IS SHE?

Given the headline on the tabloid she held and the fact that they were plastered on it standing closely together, Remiel understood precisely why she was upset. He sighs, hardly concerned by the vague threat given his resources and standing. What was her mysterious guardian going to do that TEAM ROCKET hadn't attempted to do already?

"I figured this might happen, and I do apologize. I'm afraid there's nothing to be done about it now, however. I'm certain thousands upon thousands of copies have already begun circulating around HOENN, and the so-called 'journalists' are at liberty to print them." The royal adds, crossing his arms.

"Though, in my experience, seizing control of the narrative is the best way to go about it..."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
wish we'd known before it all went by
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
spine || c
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 11:56:40 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skep-holder"]
[attr="class","skep-tiny"]
[attr="class","skep-shape"]

[attr="class","skep-shape-cont"]
[attr="class","lyr1"]Where did your
[attr="class","lyr2"]heart go
[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr4"]Lost in a daze

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"Then seize control of the narrative or something, Mister Ambassador of Galar??" With how exasperated she sounds, it's a miracle she hasn't thrown her arms up or started shaking him. "Use your experience to do something about this? Before Killy finds out?"[break][break]

She pinches the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes and exhaling quietly as Dianthus tries to comfort her with a gentle pat on her shin.[break][break]

"Does it help if I add a please in there?"

[newclass=".skep-shape"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(100% 0,100% 58%,38% 100%,0 79%,0 0);background:#a291c7;height:280px;width:220px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tiny"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 0,0% 100%,100% 100%);width:10px;height:6px;position:absolute;background:#a291c7;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tag"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);clip-path:polygon(21% 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%);width:180px;height:30px;position:absolute; margin-top: 226px;margin-left:320px;background:#a291c7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-content"]padding:90px 50px 30px 50px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;font-family:arial;background:#444242;margin-top:-60px;border-bottom:solid 1px #444242;border-right:solid 1px #444242;border-left:solid 1px #444242;color:#fefefe;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-shape-cont"]position:absolute;color:#f5f5f5; margin-top: 60px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr1"]font-family:arial black;font-size:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr2"]font-family:arial black;font-size:40px;margin-top:-20px;letter-spacing:-5px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr3"]font-family:arial black;font-size:90px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-90px;margin-left:140px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr4"]font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;margin-top:-5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago"]color:#fff;margin-left:50px;margin-top:10px;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skep-tago a"]color:#fff;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr5"]font-family:arial black;font-size:70px;margin-top:-20px;opacity:0.3;position:absolute;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:-12px;letter-spacing:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lyr6"]font-family:arial black;font-size:25px;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-left:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boxo-notes"]font-family:arial narrow; background:#a291c7; color:#777; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; height:60px; line-height:60px; font-size:8px; color:#fff; border:solid 1px #a291c7; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 5:54:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel stifles a chuckle at her attitude. Given the setting and the present company surrounding them, it wouldn't do well to antagonize her further. That amusement, however, shifts into something curious when she mentions someone named 'Killy'. It couldn't be him, could it?

"I don't answer to anyone named 'Killy' I'm afraid, but I can assure you there is no need to worry about me. That being said... if the free press truly bothers you this much, perhaps there's something that can be done about it yet." He pauses to reconsider what he'll say next. It may seem a bit drastic, and go against the idea of antagonizing her, but it had worked in the past.

"May I suggest playing along for the day before, ahem... 'breaking things off', sort of speak?" He adds, crossing his arms to project a seriousness that masked his embarrassment. Did she understand what he meant?

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
spine || c
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 6:00:05 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"Playing along? You, my not-so-good sir, are delusional." She barely even hesitates to give him that look, looking almost offended that he even tried to suggest such a thing. "First off, this is all because of a misunderstanding and you think that making the misunderstanding worse? Is going to help??"[break][break]

Oh, she's catching his drift alright, but in all honesty, she wonders if his head is filled with hopeless romanticisations than actual good ideas.[break][break]

"Are you actively trying to get yourself involved in scandals or something?? For what? Some most eligible bachelor of Hoenn title??"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 5:30:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
It was a far-fetched plan, no doubt. Though it had worked before— even if it had only been executed by accident. Before Remiel can regale her with the story, however, she makes it abundantly clear that she has no intention of playing along with such an idea. Furthermore, she proceeds to accuse him of harboring rather unsavory ulterior motives.

"Miss... I can assure you that I present this proposal for your benefit; not my own. I'm perfectly content with ignoring all the frivolous gossip and moving on with my life. I've done so countless times already." He says, raising both hands to neatly fix his tie.

"Now, unless you've some other idea, I suggest you do the same, hm?" The royal pauses to hear her response, briefly shifting his gaze to ensure no one in the museum was eavesdropping on them for another salacious article.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
spine || c
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 7:56:31 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

This is far from a deal with the devil. No, this very man standing before her is a clown. And when one dares to deal with a clown, they must learn to anticipate the entire circus.[break][break]

Not even a minute after he reaches up to adjust his tie, Amaryllis promptly reaches out, her cheeks flushed red as she grabs that very same tie and pulls him in close.[break][break]

"You are one of the WORST men I have EVER met! You simply don't care because it isn't really your own reputation at stake? God, I want to slap you SO MUCH!" And yet, she refrains from doing so because once she does so, she'll effectively be burning the bridge to her own salvation. That and she's a little too soft-hearted to actually hurt someone else.[break][break]

"If I play along with your silly little charade, you better make it work. You've got one real chance here, Mister Galarian Ambassador."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 17:29:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The prince is shocked, to say the least, when Lis suddenly pulls him forward by the tie and chastises him. Though for what exactly he cannot yet understand. Regardless, the act draws the attention of a few surrounding guests.

Noticing this, but paying sharp attention to the young lady's words at the same time, Remiel attempts to seamlessly shift into the charade she has begrudgingly accepted to be a part of. "Haha, darling, I assure you that I knotted my tie correctly! If you'd really like to make sure, however, you know I cannot say no to you." He adds.

Just then, one of the aforementioned onlookers parts from his group of three before approaching the pair. It's a stout and barrel-chested man in his middle age: one of the archaeologists who'd contributed to the museum's exhibit. He strokes the tip of his speckled grey mustache with his fingers before addressing Remiel and Amaryllis with a look.

"Lovers spat, Calcifet?" He chuckles, shifting his gaze over to Amaryllis. "I don't believe I've been introduced."

Though her hands continue to grip him by the tie, Remiel offers Lis a look before nodding toward the third party who was now in their midst. "This is Dr. Ulysses Grant, head of the archaeological department for Daytech. Doctor, this is my... girlfriend." He adds with a smile, unsure whether Amaryllis wished to use her real name or not.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
spine || c
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 8:00:00 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

Oh, the way he spins that little spat. Oh, the way she wishes she could just kick his jewels in public and call that their so-called break-up. But since he wishes to keep his dignity before the others who approach them, she will begrudgingly oblige and let go.[break][break]

Girlfriend?[break][break]

"Victim, more like." She sighs, closing her eyes as she tries to sweep stray hair behind her ears. "Lis. Lis Decker."[break][break]

Surely, he won't mind her using the family name that she was always meant to take on.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 5:54:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
It isn't the polite and respectful response Remiel had hoped for, but he supposed she was within her right given the situation. At least they could start seeding the foundations of their 'breakup' early. Though, frankly, he did not care for the fact that, out of everyone present, it was Dr. Ulysses Grant that had been the first to pay witness to their ruse.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Decker," The esteemed doctor replies with a five-star smile, reaching out to take her hand and gently shake it. "Is my colleague coming up short?" He sighs, turning his attention back to the royal with a smug look. "Tsk, tsk, Calcifet. You should be waiting on hand and foot for such a lovely belle."

Calcifet, however, is busy registering the fact that her last name was Decker. As in of TEAM ROCKET? A suspicious mien inhabits his gaze as he looks at her, though he is quick to snap out of it after he realizes they're waiting on his next response. "A-Ah, yes, of course. Lis, honey, is everything okay?" He states with a painted-on smile, wrapping an arm around her waist to 'comfort' her.

"Perhaps you'd like a drink?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
spine || c
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 0:37:14 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

"Very much so..."[break][break]

She's at least calm enough to recognise that shaking that hand is basic manners, and she'll let it happen without resistance. But how her tongue curls at the pet name drops, a slight twitch of her eye the only remaining sign of how much she wishes to glare at him. And he dares to wrap an arm around her waist... She scoffs, pulling away with whatever little grace she can afford him.[break][break]

"Hands off." Unlike him, she will not feign a smile for there is no real reason for her to do so. "And no, now's not the time for such things."[break][break]

How does he intend to make this some kind of public breakup? Perhaps, she should never have played along with his antics. If she bunkers down and simply denies all allegations, there'd be no real reason for the press to keep harrassing her... right? More than anything, she's doing this so doesn't end up pulling any stunts. This is moreso for his benefit, isn't it?

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 9:25:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The smug and greasily amused smile that spreads across Doctor Grant's face never fails to sicken Remiel. It was one he knew quite well; a manifestation of the dark side of growing up royal. And he couldn't escape it, it seemed. Not even halfway around the world.

Of course, Lis doesn't seem to care. In fact, she appears determined to feed this glutton the satisfaction of seeing Remiel being put in his place in such a cold and bitter manner. It played into their farce well, he supposed. Even if it was entirely too blunt— and wholly embarrassing.

Nevertheless, his latest realization superseded all that. It was something he was determined to get to the bottom of before they went any further. Only now he had to find some way to pull Lis aside from prying eyes without drawing attention.

"Ahem... yes, well... we should talk about your brother, don't you think?" He suggests, casting a glance and a put-on smile at the good doctor. "It really was nice seeing you, Doctor Grant, and I hope you enjoyed the presentation. But my darling Lis and I really should adjourn for the time being. You unders—"

"Adjourn? Before I've given her a tour of my exhibit? I would hope not!" The man insists, taking his place by Lis' side and offering her the nook of his arm. "Please."

The look Remiel cast Lis afterward also said 'please'. Though this one seemed far more desperate and dismayed.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

amaryllis decker
she / her
july 24
sootopolis city
undetermined
baker
civilian
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @amaryllis
amaryllis karneva
spine || c
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 7:12:53 GMT
amaryllis karneva Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lyr3"]?

[attr="class","lyr5"]&

upper slateport || theme

[attr="class","ray-img"]

Oh, now he wants to talk about her brother? She almost rolls her eyes at him, if not for the realisation that he really shouldn't have any reason to suddenly care about . Any retorts are silenced to a mere raise of her brow, her gaze darting between both men as the dear doctor decides to become a little too cozy.[break][break]

Perhaps, he wishes to one up the royal pain. But she really isn't interested in playing her part more than she needs to.[break][break]

"Another time maybe." She smiles, cautiously stepping away from the lies and glamour. As much as it'd be great if she could make suffer, he seems a little too uneasy for her to simply ignore. A hand reaches for the prince's arm, slender fingers pressing tight as if urging him to lead the way.[break][break]

"We do have quite a bit to discuss... and I'd hate for the mood to be ruined when there's much to be seen in your exhibit!"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
spine || c
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 11:59:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The prince winces as her sharp fingers sink into his arm. A little care went a long way, but he supposed she wasn't in any mood to be careful with him. Nevertheless, Remiel manages a smile between gritted teeth and nods. "Yes, of course, dear. Doctor, I'll be seeing you."

The doctor in question, however, seems less than pleased that his invitation was denied. Rather than respond, he huffs and pretends not to glare at them as they walk away. That small victory makes this ordeal worth it for the royal, whether or not Lis is aware of it. But there are other things to attend to.

Once they've reached an empty exhibit hall in another part of the museum, however, away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd, the prince's mood changes in a literal flash.

The ELECTRIC SHOCK from his body should be enough to free him of Lis' grasp. Once he is, Remiel seizes the girl's wrist, spins her around, and pins her against a nearby wall with it in one smooth transition of motions. She shouldn't feel any pain. Though, if she struggles, he pins her down harder.

"Don't move. Don't scream. Or I'll put you out with the next shock and blame it on the man who's been tailing me all night." He whispers, shifting his gaze down the hallway. The paranoia had been settling in slowly since his defection, but this time he was certain his suspicions were true. "I just want to ask you some questions, and I want truthful answers." He adds, loosening his grip.

A little care went a long way, right?

"Did your brother send you to intercept me? Are you one of them?"

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights