Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 1:20:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]
We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us...
[break][break]

So it was that Rowan's choices brought him once again to the doorstep of one Noah Faber, the object of his guilt. How long had it been since he'd last stood here? It was undoubtedly more than a year, but he could feel the moisture drain from his mouth just the same as it had before. Fingers clutched the Pokéball tight, attempting to focus on something other than rapid rhythm of his heart, each breath becoming more strained. [break][break]

"How will you acquit yourself of your guilt?" The voice of the Kimono Girl was fresh in his mind, reminding Rowan of what needed to be done. This was how he'd set things right, absolve himself of sin and seek the forgiveness of the one he'd wronged. More importantly, this was how he'd forgive himself. One foot moved before the other, drawing him closer to the doors of the Pokémon Gym, until he was inside. [break][break]

A ragged breath escaped his mouth, as though he could expel the anxiety from his lungs, before he stepped towards the reception desk. "Rowan Wrynn to see Noah Faber, please."

[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 6:40:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the receptionist, clad in gym trainer uniform, quickly complies. he thumbs a series of numbers and lifts the phone. the pulsing beat of workout music is silenced as a PA system crackles to life.[break][break]

noah to reception. noah to reception.[break][break]

eventually, the sound of sneakers squeaking against rubber flooring furrets its way through the cacophany of weights and resumed pop music. ever since 's traitorous turn, TERAVOLT hasn't been on the airwaves here.[break][break]

noah arrives. skids to a stop before leaning on the counter with his elbow.[break][break]

"did i forget about a challenge or— oh!" the gym leader's head jolts back from the weight of a surprised smile. "rowan? long time no see!"[break][break]

the absence of TERAVOLT becomes more apparent above.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6FLfHdJ/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 6:52:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Hey, Noah." A forced smile crossed Rowan's lips, difficult to manifest due to the circumstances. "Yeah, it's been a while. Life's been...complicated." Jittery digits ran over the grooves of the Pokéball in the pocket of his jacket, an attempt to contain his nervous energy. There was no going back, no running away. This needed to be done, and what consequences may come, he'd deal with. [break][break]

"You mind if we can talk in your office? I'll try not to take up too much of your time." A sideways glance to the receptionist out of the corner of his eye could be enough for Noah to interpret this was intended to be a private conversation.

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 20:52:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
life had been complicated, indeed, for it had only been a little while since the diversion of 99943 METENO. the return to "ordinary" days felt surreal, as if stepping into a fog of war that refused to peel away.[break][break]

though the topology of the universe had begun to unfurl, life still felt tangled and knotted. like the soggy hair collected in the valley of a drain catcher forever flattened by the deluge of time.[break][break]

"sure buddy." noah says. he wonders if the thick air is a product of december's chill, or the glaring red R on an imagined . "i've got time."[break][break]

he brings them to a different office. one that does not overlook the gym, but one more for paperwork. filing. reports. more private. more close.[break][break]

when rowan enters, noah would close the door.[break][break]

"everything okay, man?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6FLfHdJ/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 22:40:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"No, it's not." A trembling sigh escaped from Rowan's lips, struggling to maintain eye contact with Noah. "I've been putting off telling you this for a long time, but I can't handle the guilt anymore. It eats at me every single day, and stops me from sleeping at night." A moment of silence hung in the air, tension building as he carefully considering what he'd say next despite having rehearsed this a dozen times the days prior. "It was me, Noah. I killed Cobra, that night in Sootopolis City." [break][break]

A hand withdrew from his jacket pocket, and with it the mask he'd been wearing that day. He didn't remember the cloth being this heavy, suddenly feeling as though the weight of it could drag him beneath the earth. "I've been a member of Team Rocket since shortly after I left Galar. I had my reasons at the time, but now..." Rowan's words trailed off, shaking his head slightly. "You don't care, and I don't deserve to tell my side." He let the mask drop into the wastebasket beside him, forcing himself to take a breath before continuing. [break][break]

"I deserve whatever is coming to me, but before you hit me, or arrest me, or whatever else...I have something to give you." Sliding the other hand out of his pocket, he revealed a Pokéball. Rowan was quick to unleash the Pokémon within, not wanting the other to perceive the presence of the capsule as an attack. "I don't expect forgiveness, but I hope this can ease your pain." Cobra stood in the space between them, vital as the day he'd been lost to Noah, as though he'd never been gone.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 5:22:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"what?"[break][break]

the room seems to minimize at rowan's confession. beneath noah's feet, the floor plunges several stories. every corner of the room contracts like a shuckle sucking in its limbs.[break][break]

in the vacuum of revelation, it is cold. so cold. and in that coldest of spaces, cobra returns. the machamp lands on a knee, eyes closed, before standing to full attention, its beaked smile an emblem of some providence.[break][break]

it is at this time, noah's throat pines for water. he swallows dry, but his eyes are anything but. he takes a few steps toward cobra before he seizes his first partner back into his shaking arms.[break][break]

however, the union does not last long. noah braces his hand against the machamp's chest. with a heavy footfall, he launches himself at rowan.[break][break]

"you!"[break][break]

he swings a hard punch toward rowan's face before attempting to barrel the entirety of his weight against him. noah hopes to bring them both to the floor.[break][break]

"you think it's that easy?!" another fist is raised.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:41:09 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Noah, I..." The crack of knuckles across his face sent Rowan careening onto the floor, skull bouncing off the linoleum as he fell prone. Their reaction was expected, but all the mental preparation in the world didn't make the physical act hurt any less. Everything moved in slow motion now, barely able to turn over before Noah was on top of him, ready to strike again. The words are difficult to make out through the ringing in his ears, but their sentiment was clear. No apology could make up for what he'd done.[break][break]

"No, I don't..." A tear slipped down his bruised cheek, eyes locked on Noah's own. Rowan wasn't going to fight back, he wouldn't defend himself. Noah deserved to take out his anger and pain on him, and he deserved to take every last bit of it.[break][break]

"This is how I forgive myself..." Rowan whispered underneath his breath, unable to find the right words through the fog of his mind. Between the probable concussion and the wall of grief finally coming down, he couldn't stop himself from sobbing now, the emotions he'd buried for over a year suddenly surfacing all at once.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 7:37:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Noah can't help but throw another punch. The other's sobs are deafened by the terrible fire charring his throat. His chest.[break][break]

It's a tantalizing feeling. To be burned from the inside out. To release flames contained so long within the furnace of his mortal cage.[break][break]

But a newly revived hand holds his shoulder tight. Stills him enough so that his senses sharpen and refocus. It isn't blood on his knuckles, but tears.[break][break]

"How... how'd you get him back?" Noah asks. His fists are now at Rowan's chest, balling up the fabric of his top. "Why?!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 21:11:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Rowan saw the fist coming once more but didn't attempt to defend himself, only brace himself for the incoming blow. A bright white flash pbscured his vision as the knuckles struck, causing a small whimper to escape from his throat. The tears had stopped, but his eyes were still full of sadness and fear as he looked up at the Gym Leader.[break][break]

"It...it was at Mt. Pyre." A busted lip made it difficult to articulate words, but Rowan did his best to give them answers. "When Team Rocket went after the Primal machine." There was no need to explain his reasons for being there, Noah could likely infer from him being part of the organization. "The sky opened up and the spirits of the dead came through...I saw Cobra with them and I reached my hand out...promised that I would bring him home..." A promise he intended to keep, no matter the consequence to himself.[break][break]

"After what I did to him...he still came back with me." These words were harder to get out practically choking on them as he had to stop himself from breaking down all over again. Perhaps Cobra had forgiven him, or they were simply desperate to get back to Noah, Rowan didn't know. All that mattered was that he righted his wrong and reunited Pokémon and trainer. "I never meant to kill him...it was an accident...I'm so sorry, Noah..."[break][break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 7:10:16 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah has heard of the happenings at mt. pyre. the supernatural streaming through some slit in space-time, or whatever the fuck it was, noah didn't care. such a spectacular story horrified him. [break][break]

what forces were they tampering with? meddling with with their dirty, mortal hands?[break][break]

"an accident," noah echoes.[break][break]

his machamp makes a noise of confirmation, and briefly, the gym leader falls silent.[break][break]

"how can i believe that?" noah mutters quietly. it's more to himself: a monastic whisper underneath an averted gaze.[break][break]

he faces rowan straight on, hands still tight around his shirt.[break][break]

"are you with them?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:31:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Rowan opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. How could Noah believe him? It's easy to say you didn't intend to hurt someone, to deflect the blame so you weren't the villain of the story. "Y-you don't have any reason to believe me, I know that..." He stumbled over the words, hoping to find the right ones along the way. "I don't want to hurt people or Pokémon, that's not who I am. It's who they wanted me to be, pushed me to be."[break][break]

Rowan exhaled a slow, shaky breath as he looked Noah in the eye, hoping to convey his sincerity. "T-thats why I'm defecting from Team Rocket. is going to help me escape, but I couldn't leave before facing you and telling the truth." As far as he was concerned, he didn't deserve to have the shelter of the League as long as he hid from his crime, he needed to face his victim. "I can't run from what I did anymore, not if I want a chance to redeem myself."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 7:07:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the regret of impulse stings his knuckles. noah's heart can not help but pang with the painful resonance of sympathy. rowan's tone matches the frequency enough, the stuttering and disconnection of his voice causes pause.[break][break]

but noah does not soften his features. he remains scrutinizing and scowling. noah fights against being convinced as hard as he can, for a lie would mean the beating would have been justified doubly so.[break][break]

"the ranger?" noah says more to himself.[break][break]

the gym leader lets rowan go. hands release the other's clothes as if casting aside a dirty rag. noah stands back up, struggling to steayd his breath.[break][break]

"thanks for bringing him back." the machamp makes a noise of gratitude. "but don't think for a second that i trust you. if you're gonna escape, you better do it fast. they're gonna hunt you down... and if you're lying? i'll do the same."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 1:20:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]A small breath of relief escaped Rowan's lips as Noah released him, pushing himself into a sitting position while wiping the blood from his nose with a sleeve. The expression of gratitude was surprising, but unnecessary. Undoing their death was the least Rowan could do, and didn't deserve thanks for doing so. "I don't expect you or anyone else to trust me." Grabbing onto the corner of the desk he pulled himself to his feet, shaky as he rose. "Leaving Team Rocket doesn't absolve me of my sins, it's just the right thing to do." [break][break]

The insinuation that Noah didn't believe he was truly changing leaf stung slightly, but it was a feeling to which he'd simply need to get used. " is going to arrest me soon and bring me in to the League. He's going to push for me to serve for my crimes in the service of the Rangers, under his supervision." Information that likely wasn't of consequence to Noah, but perhaps knowing he'd go through due process provided the gym leader some solace. "I know I can't ever make this up to you, but I hope that I can show you one day that I'm not the person you think I am." [break][break]

Rowan stepped towards the door, gripping the handle before pausing. "Goodbye, Noah." Unless the other would stop him or had something else to say, he'd leave them with their thoughts and their newly resurrected friend.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 6:08:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
there was some comfort found in rowan's words. they weren't empty, hollowed out declarations. no, rowan had laid out a plan. all noah had to do was see if he followed it through.[break][break]

"bye rowan." the gym leader manages to say.[break][break]

briefly, shame shrivels his stance. noah stares at his fists, scrutinizing the red, raw skin. [break][break]

before noah can lose himself in them, his machamp holds his hands. covers them with its own.[break][break]

"i'll be waiting. waiting for you to show me."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,830 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Truth and Reconciliation
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 5:17:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: