[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No pokemon should be sacrificed for their sake. But you never answered whether you'd protect them, if someone else was trying to kill them. Would you really just... stand there if someone like Matias was going to kill them? Because they're bad people...?"[break][break]

By now, Mesprit has zipped into the room, gently resting upon Reiner's head as she awaits an answer.[break][break]

"And what if what you plan on doing hurts them even more? Don't you think... maybe it's a little mean... that you're making them feel all that pain again, just because you think you'll forgive yourself? Are you going to be there for the days to come? Where they have to slowly come to terms with everything that's happened? Or deal with the hatred they held for you all this time? Broken hearts don't mend that easily, even when the solution is suddenly given to them..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:28:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I wouldn't let anyone kill them, no." Rowan answered calmly, crossing one leg over the other. "No one has the right to take a life, not even the good guys." It was a realization he'd come to when he'd taken a life, one that haunted him until he brought them back from the dead. "Matias Silph is what's wrong with the League, and he should have to answer for what he's done. I can only hope that his own crimes will catch up with him some day."  [break][break]

An eyebrow raised as Mespirit entered the room, floating over to Eris. "What is..." Rowan gestured to the Pokémon, unaware of the species, distracted entirely from the second portion of her questions.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 6:51:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A life is a life. Or rather, Rowan seems to take his beliefs from the other side of the argument. Understandably so, considering how many have told her that different lives inherently have different values to society itself.[break][break]

"Matias is only one part of a bigger problem." Eris sighs, barely shifting from her spot as Reiner follows Mesprit's lead in leaning over to nudge her. "His crimes won't ever catch up to him. Not while there's no one else capable enough to step up and take his position."[break][break]

And when Rowan finally pays Mesprit even the slightest hint of attention, the pixie seems awfully delighted, squealing and chirping as she claps like a Seel. Eris hardly seems to mind, giving Reiner a good old scratch under the chin as she watches this all unfold. Mesprit is observant, if not careful. Trust must be placed when the pixie wishes to reveal herself to others sometimes.[break][break]

"This is Mesprit, one of the three Lake Guardians. I think she's just... drawn in by the emotions you're feeling right now." The explanation is kept simple, not because she believes its better to get to the point, but rather because she isn't sure whether it's true. "She's been haunting me for quite some time now... showing me horrible visions of the future."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 8:30:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Nice to meet you, Mespirit." Rowan offered the Pokémon a small smile, fascinated with the newly discovered Pokémon. "I've heard of the Lake Spirits before, but I don't know much about them, only what Mars had passed on in conversation." As Eris described their relationship, Rowan canted his head slightly, surprised that such an innocent looking creature was 'haunting' the child.[break][break]

"Horrible visions of the future? Like what?" Amber eyes were locked on the Pokémon, gaze full of curiosity and wonder. "Are you the only one she shows them to?"

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 11:29:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"The future is lost. Your choice doesn't matter. There is no correct one."[break][break]

She recites their words that have been etched into her memory, presses down the darkening swirl that she feels in her heart. Are dark premonitions of the future things that she should share? No, the real question should be whether sharing such things can possibly help to tip the scales in their favour, and if the future can be regained.[break][break]

"Energy pulses, here and beyond. You people call it in threes. Creation, Lake Guardians, existence. Beginning, middle and end. The last will be released. It will ruin all."[break][break]

Drawing in a breath, she looks to Rowan.[break][break]

"No, I don't fully understand what they meant. I know the existence of primal energy, infinity energy and dynergy. The last one is the only missing piece and last I heard, Necrozma had been attacking Galar's dynergy sites."[break][break]

It can most certainly be assumed that the mad crystal creature will be resurfacing again if they aren't careful.[break][break]

"We tried to see the future. Me, Locke and Mars. We saw Yveltal die. A... large creature... its limb was bigger than one of those really big trucks."[break][break]

The tips of her fingers press together, painfully cold compared to the warmth that Reiner exudes.[break][break]

"And it saw us."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 5:33:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Yveltal died?" Rowan's focus was naturally drawn to this point, thinking of . "Reminds me of what I heard from those that entered the sixth terminal in the Cloud." A detailed report had been submitted by the members of Team Rocket that had experienced that vision, perhaps the future or simply a trick designed by the Dark Triad. "Xerneas, Zekrom, Kyogre, Groudon, Articuno, Yveltal, Shadow Lugia, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Reshiram, Darkrai, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Suicune, Uxie, and Mesprit." These were the names that he remembered, the ones that had stuck out in the report.[break][break]

"All of them were killed, impaled by an unknown force. Could Mespirit be showing you a similar future?" Rowan attempted to reach out and gently pet the Pokémon on the head, curious if it was as receptive to strangers as it appeared.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 13:56:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Of all those names mentioned, only a few really ring a bell and the final name mentioned draws a blank stare from the pixie themself.[break][break]

"I- I only saw Yveltal... but I don't know." Eris stumbles a little over the very thought, her hands stroking Reiner's mane as he tries to give her an encouraging nudge. "In that vision, the Tree of Life was still standing. But now that it's gone, I don't know how things have changed."[break][break]

Whilst she may have given a warning regarding touching Mesprit just out of curiosity, she's a little too caught up in the multitude of ideas springing up in her head to actually say anything more. And the Lake Guardian quickly ducks away from the initial attempt, wagging their hand before sticking their tongue out.[break][break]

"The fact that Azelf wasn't there either... that's... hmm... and I still have some many other stuff I haven't figured out... charms, prophecies, Galarian poetry..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 12:07:08 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]A frown crossed his lips as Mesprit pulled away, disappointed. [break][break]

"Good luck with Galarian poetry. We had to learn that rubbish in school and it was miserable."[break][break]

That seemed like a lifetime ago, experienced by a person that he'd heard about but hadn't met himself, an entirely different Rowan than the man he was now.[break][break]

"I wouldn't put much weight in anything the Dark Triad willingly showed us, anyways. They did want to destroy our reality, after all."[break][break]

Perhaps the future shown was nothing more than a scare tactic, used to urge people into the sacrificial light at the end of the Cloud.[break][break]

"Locke Jamison and Martin Del Mar have left the region, does that mean Mesprit is solely your responsibility now?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 11:54:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's said that touching Mesprit will drain all your emotions away within three days. Dunno how true it is though." For a brief moment where she returns her mind to the present situation instead of drowning in her own conspiracies, she catches the frown that shows and raises a brow. "Went through it once myself. I couldn't focus and my brain felt scattered for hours on end."[break][break]

Gods are not benevolent without reason, gods only play along with the whims of man until they tired of the antics. Even in this very moment, she's certain that Mesprit is only with her because they wish to see what trouble she might be able to get into, what changes she might undergo, what slurry of emotions she can possibly cycle through.[break][break]

But putting the undecipherable squeals and motives of this little pixie, Eris finds the next question a rather difficult one to answer.[break][break]

"I- I mean, I guess? If they are... I don't really understand what I'm meant to do here."[break][break]

Neither she nor know. Not even has an inkling of what's to come. No, they've just been clinging to the feeling that Azelf is in danger and that they have to do something, but what? Where are they supposed to start?[break][braek]

"I don't really know how to repair their jewel, or recreate whatever... stuff they used to nearly seal Necrozma. Right now, all I can do for them is try and keep them out of danger. But they're plenty capable of doing that themselves. They've also protected me quite a few times, when I wasn't able to do anything myself."[break][break]

Reiner grunts, pressing his paws into her leg and beginning to knead. Right, as strong as he was, as much as they've battled together and overcome many things, there are times where they fall short - Be it due to experience or a loss of composure, they've stumbled and have had to receive help in recovering their stride time and time again.[break][break]

"I don't get why they came to me, but I just... I can only really just... keep trying and changing what I do until I figure out what it is that I need to do."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 7:23:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Doesn't sound like a bad thing, to be honest." [break][break]

There was some appeal to be unburdened by emotion, able to make unbiased decisions about ones future.[break][break]

"Perhaps another legend could help with their plight. Diancie could repair the jewel more than likely, or Celebi could simple undo the damage done."[break][break]

Of course, that required access to either Pokémon. Diancie was in possession of the League last he'd heard, and Celebi was an enigmatic entity that existed outside of time itself.[break][break]

"I remember reading that Mesprit is the 'being of emotion'...is it possible that it'll remain broken as long as you are?"[break][break]

It was a stab in the dark, but Rowan could reasonably assume Eris wasn't the most well-adjusted person in Hoenn.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 8:54:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To see having a lack of emotions as a good thing... If she ever lost her emotions, would she still be considered a human like the rest of them? What of love? Of family? Of duty, responsibility and honour?[break][break]

Or maybe, he doesn't think that in that direction, nor that far.[break][break]

"Diancie?" She cocks her head, looking to Mesprit for a brief moment before turning her gaze back to Rowan. If she thought long and hard about the myths and stories surrounding that legendary, she could see it happening. But would simply replacing the stone restore the power it supposedly held?[break][break]

Probably not. Still, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.[break][break]

"And well..."[break][break]

Truth hurts; Her expression grows sour at what he points out. Even Reiner seems a little unsettled at how those words have struck a nerve. But perhaps, he's reaching a little too far into the void, grasping at answers that seem to resonate with his very own situation.[break][break]

"The gems were broken due to shadow pokemons attacking the Lake Guardians. I don't think me being broken has any effect on what happened that day."[break][break]

In a sense, it had. She had protected Necrozma in that one fragile moment, after all.[break][break]

"We're not bound to each other like avatars are with their gods. Mes is free to leave me whenever they please, with whoever they deem worthier of their attention. So until that they comes, I'll just do my best to help in whatever way I can."[break][break]

Just not in the way that Rowan suggests.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 0:57:11 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"How do you know?" Rowan asked, attempting to push the issue. "It could be that Mesprit is attracted to you because of your strong emotion. Much like Suicune was attracted to me because of my 'murky' soul."[break][break]

Eris seemed adverse to the idea that she could have a personal connection to Mesprit, but the Pokémon chose her for a reason. It stayed with her for a reason. Why didn't she want to explore that further?[break][break]

"Maybe it's vetting you, seeing if you are worthy of it's power. If your emotions could handle it."

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#d4a53c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 23:18:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How does she know? A gut feeling? A worry at the back of her mind?[break][break]

"I don't, but I won't go chasing delusions." Her statement comes sharp, words prickling at as if she attempts to pick him apart. "I don't change for the sake of gaining Mesprit's favour, I change for the hope that I can be a better person someday. And I hope that's the same for you. That you aren't simply attempting to atone because you think Suicune might approach you if you do so."[break][break]

Truth be told, the thought that this might all just be a test to see if her emotions can handle a power beyond her comprehension just... scares her. Where will her feelings truly end? And where will Mesprit's will begin?[break][break]

"Gods don't simply bestow power because you're worthy. They do it because they're entrusting you with their desires and vision. If I just blindly try to go down a path just because I think there'll be this... promise at the end, I'll be crushed. I won't be able to help Mesprit in whatever way they might need me to."[break][break]

Exhaling softly, even the harshest of facades she tries to put up crumbles a little under the weight of her own wishes.[break][break]

"But maybe, if I just go with the path I believe in, and I keep trying to be the better person I wanna be... One day, I'll be strong enough even without Mesprit's help.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT