Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:23:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"] It'd been a few days since he'd learned of Eris' new residence, having fallen under custody of the League. The coincidence that he himself was on the brink of defecting wasn't lost on Rowan as he approached the government sanctioned dwelling, curious as to whether or not the home was being watched. "Probably." He muttered underneath his breath, not that it mattered. Rowan wasn't acting as an agent of Team Rocket, simply as a friend.[break][break]

A solid few knocks on the door announced his presence, followed by his voice. "Eris, it's Rowan Wrynn. Are you home?" He took a step back so the minor could view him through the peephole and confirm that he was whom he claimed to be. "I brought snacks." Rowan smirked, holding up a bag of sweets and goodies that he'd procured from the Pokémart.

[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 6:37:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Whenever anyone knocks at the door, it's either a welfare worker from the League or someone from the League here to ask if she's been getting into any trouble. And yet, the name that she hears through the door isn't one that fits that profile at all. In fact, it's one that makes her freeze up and refuse to even lay a finger on the handle.[break][break]

She can't just let him stand out there if she wants to avoid him getting in trouble, but doubt whispers in her ears, her eyes flicking to the Luxray that walks down the stairs. Without a moment to spare, he's by her side, gently nudging her away from the door with a growl.[break][break]

But a hand on his shoulder makes him stop, even if he lets out a quiet sigh at her choice. With a deep breath in, she slides the door open as wide as the chain lock allows her to, peeking from the crack warily and trying her best to keep her voice from shaking.[break][break]

"Why are you here? How did you even know where to find me?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:50:41 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I thought you could use a friendly face." Rowan said with a small smile, peering through the partially opened door. "I heard you've been going through some rough stuff." An understatement for sure, but he didn't feel like broadcasting her situation to anyone who happened to be passing by. "Wasn't too hard to find you, I asked a ranger acquaintance of mine if he knew where you were staying." Rowan wasn't sure if Eris knew who Razz was, so he didn't bother dropping a name. [break][break]

"My friend Angelo and I went on a trip to Johto, to visit the Burned Tower. I figured you might want to hear about it." He knew Eris studied legends, everything from their origins to their current whereabouts, the information he'd gotten there could be valuable to her research. "I got Pocky." The plastic bag rattled with it's contents as Rowan shook it enticingly. 

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 7:01:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A ranger acquaintance? How freely was the League giving out information to others? She can feel her confidence wavering as she cowers a little behind the door, but the offer of information regarding the Burned Tower is sweeter than any snack that he's brought. And she quietly bites her lips as she closes the door briefly to unlatch the door chain.[break][break]

Pulling it wide open, she steps aside to let in and keeps one hand on Reiner's shoulder. "Do anything suspicious and you'll be in way more trouble than you bargained for." She warns, but the slight waver in her voice really fails to add any weight to it. "Pa's busy doing stuff with the League right now and I don't think any welfare workers are coming today, so it'll just be us."[break][break]

The living room seems much cooler than one would expect but still radiates a sense of coziness with the number of books, plushies and pillows scattered on the couch. Freshly baked cookies sit on the counter and messy bowls with scraps of batter are left in the sink to soak. Wherever Rowan decides to sit in the room, she chooses to remain on the opposite side.[break][break]

It's quiet for a minute, until Eris clears her throat and decides to speak up, keeping her gaze stuck to the Mareep plushies she's picked up.[break][break]

"Was the trip to Johto fun?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 7:18:03 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I'm not here to hurt you, if that's what you think, Eris." Rowan stepped inside and set the plastic bag down on the first available surface, tugging his shirt upwards slightly and turning in a circle to show he didn't have any weapons on or around his waist. "I only have Sirocco, my Pelipper, with me." Plucking free the singular Pokéball from his belt, he'd set it down on the table as well, before moving to find a seat on the couch. "I'm not a Beast anymore, I stepped down." [break][break]

He'd hoped that would be enough to dissuade their anxiety, focusing on the question she'd asked instead. "Ecruteak was brilliant. There's nothing like it here or in Galar, it's like the whole city is trapped in time." It was charming, stepping into the past of Johto, experiencing what the world used to be like. "I would have liked to see more of Johto, but Angelo and I were strapped for time. The Burned Tower was our focus, for the most part."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 7:48:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Did stepping down come with other decisions?" Even though he tries to reassure her, there's no stopping that creeping fear in the back of her mind. That much is clear as she hugs her plushie closer and seeks comfort in Reiner's presence. "I haven't called anyone yet. And I don't want to have to do that."[break][break]

Despite how much she feared the monsters of her past, Rowan had nothing to do with them. So she has to try her best to put on a front for him.[break][break]

"So what did you find in the tower? Were there any answers about Suicune?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 7:55:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Not the answers I was looking for, unfortunately." Rowan said as fiddled with the plastic covering one of the boxes of Pocky, attempting to break it free. "Suicune is dead." He sighed softly, tossing the cellophane layer onto the table in front of him. "Team Rocket killed them when they invaded Johto, a few years back." A grimace was plain on his face, clear that the prospect disgusted him and raised conflict within.[break][break]

"Which means, the Suicune I met isn't from our world." Rowan surmised, plucking free a Pocky stick and chomping on the end. "I imagine the same one as where the Tree of Life and Xerneas came from."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 8:22:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The topic of the Johto invasion raises as much discomfort for Eris as it does for , only that she sinks deeper into her seat and averts her gaze instead of sharing that same grimace.[break][break]

"Isn't it strange though?" Still, she chooses to focus on what she can. "You said you first met it... way before we entered the Tree of Life and found the other Xerneas. How are you sure that they're entities from the same world?"[break][break]

But more importantly...[break][break]

"If Suicune is from another world... it had to have slipped in while Palkia was warping the space of Sootopolis. But if Palkia and Dialga were under the control of the DRK Triad not too long ago, were they already under Arceus' control back then? That doesn't make sense... but if not, what would have pushed Palkia to mess with our world?"[break][break]

They're missing information. Perhaps, she'll need to think a little deeper and utilise whatever new resources she might obtain while she still lives a peaceful lie.[break][break]

"Was there anything else you discovered?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:57:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I hadn't considered that Suicune could have came though the rift Palkia made, to be honest." Rowan leaned forward in the chair slightly, taking a small bite of the Pocky stick while he mulled the information over. "I've always wondered why Suicune led me to Xerneas though, the main reason I ran headfirst into that portal in the Tree of Life was because I felt their presence on the other side. Perhaps they aren't from the same world, but they might be connected in some way." Vital information to the puzzle was missing, parts to the mystery that escaped his grasp no matter how hard he tried.[break][break]

"A few things, about Suicune specifically." He uncapped one of the bottles of soda and took a small drink, before continuing. "The Kimono Girl told me that Suicune is attracted to 'murky hearts', looking to purify them. Suppose that's why they were interested in me, I fit the bill."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 7:20:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A connection between Xerneas and Suicune... She's never heard of any such connection. Sure, some small part of her brain may argue that there's some kind of literary link between the two but what she needs is something backed up by some... vague mythos or mural somewhere in the world.[break][break]

In any of the worlds, really.[break][break]

"Does Xerneas also have a murky heart?" From what she's seen of the great beast, the stag is rather reasonable and doesn't care much for any affairs save for its own. "Maybe it's the fact that Xerneas represents life, or that it's basically a walking store of infinity energy. You know that instinct of like... hmmm..." She snaps her fingers once, twice. "Survival."[break][break]

Every living thing seems to pulsate with traces of infinity energy, so what happens if Xerneas dies?[break][break]

"Remember how the crystablooms stopped blooming once the Tree of Life disappeared? It could be the same for us in some way?"[break][break]

Does the energy explode? Does it dry up and cause the region to start wilting? Or are they protected by whatever remains of the Xerneas that should've been in this world? If there even is any to begin with? There's no information, so she shelves this topic for further research.[break][break]

"I remember... hearing a prophecy about energy... but I've got nothing else that might be relevant so-" Shrugging, she finally lifts her gaze to look at . "You think it's trying to purify you or something? And that made you reconsider the whole being in Rocket situation in some way?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 5:26:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I've been reconsidering Team Rocket ever since the night of the Sootopolis City takeover. I suppose that's why Suicune noticed me, instead of anyone else there." A soft sigh escaped his lips, rubbing the back of his neck ever so slightly. "I thought Rocket was different, when I joined. When it was about liberating the people of Hoenn, I saw their value. Now, Team Rocket is becoming more and more like Kanto every day." Rowan couldn't tell Eris that the only reason he stayed was because of his brother and sister, that was a carefully guarded secret and one he wasn't so willing to give out. [break][break]

"Suicune must have felt the turmoil inside of me, after I killed that Pokémon. Knew that I didn't want to be whatever I had become, but still saw that I could be saved." He paused, recalling memories from the night he'd fought . "After Giratina nearly killed me, all I could think about was how miserable I was, how my life had become so tortured and complex that I almost wanted to die just to spare myself the pain. I suppose it's not a coincidence that Suicune showed up shortly after and healed my wounds that day, too." The signs were all there, it just took speaking with Eris for them to be laid out so plainly.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 5:53:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It was different." For a bit, she had hoped. "But those in charge are still the same, or are raising more people to be like them."[break][break]

She hadn't needed it to be some saintly organisation, she just needed it to be a home where she could live out her life. And for a while, she had found family when she needed it the most.[break][break]

"Do you really think you can just leave? Are you planning to seek refuge with the League? Or are you going to create a new identity for yourself?" The same questions that she's once posed for herself are now placed in front of another, as if she might just get a straight answer for once. "And what are you going to do about the people you've hurt? Are you gonna run forever?"[break][break]

The air in the room grows heavy with curiosity. All eyes are now on .[break][break]

"Your life doesn't get any easier if you leave. And the pain won't go away unless you find a way to cure it."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 6:35:58 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I don't think I can leave, I am leaving." The response was matter-of-fact, as though the wheels were already in motion. "The League isn't ideal, but I'll need them for protection. They'll send Beasts after me before long, but I've already secured allies." promised him protection among the ranks of the Rangers, and he hoped that wouldn't simply leave him to fend for himself, even with their past. "I'm not going to become a rat, but I can't pretend Team Rocket is where I belong anymore." [break][break]

Eris' next series of questions weren't any simpler to answer, but he felt as though these answers meant something to her as well, so he powered through. "The Kimono Girl at the Burned Tower asked me a similar question, 'How will you acquit yourself of your guilt?'" The words were fresh in his mind, something that powered him through each day. "There's no one answer to that question, but I know if I follow my heart and protect the innocent Pokémon of this region that hopefully one day I can." [break][break]

Rowan held up a finger, reaching into the pocket of his hoodie. "See this?" He produced a Pokéball, small and inert. "Inside, is that Pokémon I killed. I brought them back from death on Mt. Pyre and in a few days will be returning them to their owner." A pause, palming the capsule before sliding it back into the safe place. "I don't expect him to forgive me, but this is how I start to forgive myself."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,745 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 10:24:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]If his allies are who she thinks they are, she knows that they're capable but not always able to be there for him.[break][break]

"Pa became a rat to buy our freedom. But it also sounds like he's been planning to be one out of spite for what they did to him." She sighs, not wanting to linger on the details that she doesn't quite grasp. "Would you really be able to fight them? Even when they're... like a family of sorts? Would you still protect them if someone was going to injure them badly?"[break][break]

Every fibre of her being would scream for her to simply run, to protect what she thinks is right.[break][break]

And his repentence? To have gone all the way to retrieve the soul of the pokemon he killed, and then decided that he would face the owner no matter what may come. The room grows cold, a veil of emotions swirling and prickling at their souls as Eris contemplates the idea presented.[break][break]

"If it were me and you had killed Reiner, then brought him back... I would want you to hurt, so badly. I would want you to feel every bit of pain that he did."[break][break]

Sharp golden eyes peer at from behind the doorway, bejeweled twin tails flicking as the pixie evaluates their newest guest. Reiner grunts softly, flicking his tail as if inviting Mesprit to come in and enjoy front row seats to this discussion.[break][break]

"I think they would feel the same, if not more. Do you still think you could face them?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
UNINVITED
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 15:22:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Do I want to fight them? Not at all, it terrifies me." Rowan admitted, offering nothing but honesty. "That doesn't mean I won't, though. I want to protect the Pokémon of this region, and as long as Team Rocket is threatening them, I have a duty and an obligation to stop them." No one was excluded from this ideal, he wouldn't stand for anyone killing or intentionally harming innocent Pokémon. "No Pokémon exists for the glory of Team Rocket, and I want them to know that."[break][break]

Eris' following question was far easier for him to answer. "I deserve whatever I have coming to me, I'm not afraid of whatever this person feels they need to do to me." Rowan shrugged slightly, apparently already having made peace with it. "If they need to hurt me to help them heal, then I'll accept it."