TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
building an eye
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 6:20:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

every time they launched something these days, she wondered if the league might retaliate again. had they figured out yet what they were using for propulsion? how many rats did they have in the labs? how many among their ranks worked for mossdeep space center, or silph co, or even macro cosmos?[break][break]

today, they’d be working on something that would stay up there—at least, for a not yet determined amount of time, until it weathered down from unpredictable elements and whatever else happened far above hoenn, or until it was shot down. a satellite.[break][break]

to lulu, it would be a test-run, in part, to determine the longevity and durability of materials derived from pokemon. it would also be a test to see just how far they could push the league.[break][break]

their first model had been a work also in part for intel, with project lockbox in mind. surveillance on the ground itself, though it was not the ultimate goal of the head scientist.[break][break]

for now, parts were still coming together in the labs. lulu awaited the arrival of a certain trusted beta tester and intel expert, while she took time to supervise the assembly process. conversations with various rocket-employed engineers were punctuated with sips of long-cooled off coffee.[break][break]

wherever mint entered, he would quickly be greeted by lulu’s poipole, ever-friendly and eager to socialize.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
building an eye
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 9:35:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The prospect of building a satelite they could cloak from League radars was excitinf, albeit difficult to do so. So much went into hiding objects after all. Visually perhaps, but there's other ways to pinpoint objects in the sky right? He's sure there is radio wave sor some such science thing like that. Mint wasn't an egg head, he was an idea guy. And while nkt every idea was a banger, sometimes he found they could lead to other, more manageable ideas.

That's why he assumed Lulu kept him around. His suggestions weren't totally garbage. He stepped through the familiar doors lf Rocket RND smiling bright at his welcoming committee.

"Good moooorning~!" He greeted the little pokemon, wiggling his fingers at the purple alien before his other hand reaches into his bag. He pulls out a small poke treat and offers it up. " You helping out, too?" He asked before looking past the ultra beast for his boss for the day. "Underboss Flint! I'm ready for my spy drone upgrade!" He greeted, waving at the scientist excitedly.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
building an eye
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 7:38:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the poipole flew close, plucking the poke treat from mint’s hand and spinning a circle around his head as it ate. it then floated higher, metallic chirps bright and happy.[break][break]

”mint,” lulu greeted, turning. she looked pleasant as well. it was a good day, all things considered.[break][break]

”and we are almost ready to give you that upgrade. still a bit of a work to do, but i thought you might like to see the progress before it goes to testing.” mint liked gadgets, after all.[break][break]

the satellite in assembly was not titanic in proportion, but nor could it be called small. no backyard project, it reflected the funds and technological advancements of team rocket in every way, from its size to the sleek shine of its revolutionary materials.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]