[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When she gets up, her room is already bathed in sunlight, her Luxray quietly licking his paw as he lazes on the chilly floor. Opening the door allows her to smell lunch cooking in the kitchen downstairs, garnering a yawn from Mesprit as she stretches from her little bed.[break][break]

She hasn't felt this calm in years, with her head feeling empty and lacking in thought. For once, she can afford not to think about some world-ending event as she reaches for her phone. And the first thing that comes to mind is reconnecting with people that she hasn't spoken to in that one awful month of isolation.[break][break]

is the first, their chat requiring very little effort to find. The real effort comes in trying to phrase her sentences, thinking about how to tell him of what's happened or whether she should even mention why she went under the radar for a month. Eventually, she does come up with something basic, hanging over the side of her bunk bed to snap a picture of Reiner below.

Pa and I got a new place in Ever Grande! Here's the [address] if you wanna come over??

That should be good enough of an invitation, right?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 0:08:20 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
With how preoccupied Hideo had been exploring the Mechanical Kingdom (and prepping for said explorations) and his new Minor League Gym, he hadn't had much contact with most of his friends, Eris included. He usually only met with them on the odd days they went to the treehouse at the same time.

He hadn't realized that, even he received the text from Eris. He was quick to open it and listen to it, noting the language she was using: very casual, even noting her Pa was fine.

was doing fine. Seemed like things had gone well for him, especially if Eris was so freely sharing their address with him like this.

Well, who was he to refuse? He was quick to send her an answer.

Heck yeah I wanna come over! I can be there in thirty minutes!

Had he been there before, "thirty minutes" would have been "three seconds", but the closest he could get teleported to was the Pokemon Center he'd been to in Ever Grande. Thirty minutes would give him enough leeway to find his way over.

Eris would hear the doorbell ring twenty-eight minutes after she got the text, with an eager Hideo on the other side of that door - along with his Beheeyem by his side.

And a "Ralts" sitting on his shoulders.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 2:06:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's sprinting down the stairs as soon as she hears that doorbell ring, nagged at by Reiner about being careful as she throws the door wide open. And to no one's surprise, is the one there this time![break][break]

"C'mon in!" She takes his hand with a little hop in her step, ushering him through the doorway before making sure to lock behind them. And as she does so, she spies Reiner slowly meandering down the stairs with a rather strange Mimikyu sitting upon his head. Before she can reach over to hold the Mimikyu, it begins to float, chirping rather happily and flying circles around the little 'Ralts'.[break][break]

"I think pa's making lasagna for lunch. I can smell the tomato sauce." Taking the various bits of information in at her own time, Eris lets her gaze wander around the corridor for a bit. "Do you wanna sit in the living room or camp in my room?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 16:46:48 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could hear Eris stomp down the stairs from outside, and there was a large smile on his face as she opened the door.

He didn't hesitate to follow her invitation, making his way into her house. He could hear a Pokemon descending from the stairs - four-legged from that walking pattern, so probably Reiner. "I'm glad to hear you and your Pa got a place to live in Ever Grande!" he said, "Nice and close to the Pokemon League."

Close to the League, away from Rocket.

A chirping noise caught his attention, a Pokemon seeming to float around his head - around his "Ralts". Hideo had no idea it was in a disguise, his "Ralts" spoiling the surprise for him early. "Living Room sounds good," Hideo said, his voice lowering, "And, uh, does your Pa already knows about you having Mesprit? Just so I know if it's alright for Uxie to drop the Ralts act."

The "Ralts" giggled at the "Mimikyu" circling around it, waving towards it. It would've joined in as well, had it not given up its ability to Levitate so it could maintain its Illusion.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 10:10:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's not all that good." She's quick to cut him off. "There 's no open fields to run in... I can't build a treehouse or grow a garden... And it's stressful trying to hide Mes whenever those officials pop over for tea as and when they like."[break][break]

Falling silent, she neglects to mention that other Rocket members have visited the house and all it takes is one for the whole organisation to know where they live. But the quiet break doesn't last for long, the next question popped as she flops over onto a Sharpedo beanbag.[break][break]

"Oh, he knows. The League doesn't really. Or at the very least, if they do, they haven't been bothering me about it." As she rolls over, she finds her face planting into Reiner's bushy mane. "Awm assuming yor thaame?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 19:44:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded along as Eris spoke. "Well, dunno how much of those there was in Sootopolis, but I'm sure you still got your garden you brought me to that one time." Even if she weren't there to maintain it, he could guess her Pokemon could - if he recalled, she had a Shaymin too, a perfect garden Pokemon.

The small silence, Hideo found a seat of his own, sitting down on a nearby couch. His Beheeyem laid down next to it, the "Ralts" still sitting on his shoulders.

"I've been tight-lipped about Uxie. Only person I've shown them to that you weren't there for was ." He'd already trusted Melody with knowing about his mark - even enough to live at her house, though that detail he'd leave out. "So I haven't had any problem hiding Uxie - as you can see."

As if on cue, Uxie let go of its Skill Swap, the Illusion around it dissipating as it once more began to Levitate, following along with the "Mimikyu". "Well, at least it waits until it's safe to start doing stuff."

"I have been thinking about talking to about it. She seems pretty trustworthy, and I've been doing stuff with her lately, so I can talk to her."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 3:53:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Awh, at least Uxie is nice about it. Mesprit just... you know, she stole like a whole box of tape just yesterday and I don't know from where!" Eris sighs, watching as the Mimikyu flits over to and offers him a crown made of tape. "I wish she would just sit still sometimes."[break][break]

As if attempting to prove her point wrong, the Mimikyu promptly zips off into the kitchen and comes back with a half-opened bag of gummy worms in tow.[break][break]

And ?[break][break]

"I trust her with my life." There's no time given between his word and hers, her eyes filled with such light when she thinks of the doctor. "She... she reminds me of momma sometimes... a- and she teaches me lots of good things, like how to heal pokemon... and she's kept my secret about Mesprit for a while."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 23:17:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo snorted. "Well, it's more like Uxie knows when it's good to stay hidden. When it's just with me and my Pokemon, Uxie's a lot more…uh…" The gears in his head moved as he tried to think of the right word. A few blinks of his Beheeyem's hand gave him the answer. "Wild? Yeah, that works."

Uxie eagerly accepted the "Mimikyu's" bag of gummy worms, stuffing several into its mouth at once. A pair of gummy worms stuck out of its mouth like fangs, swaying from side to side as it chewed.

Admittedly, Hideo wasn't too shocked to hear Eris already showed Mesprit to . She always seemed to be ahead of him in that regard. What did get an eyebrow raise was the degree of trust Eris had in her.

At least it was definite proof Hideo could trust her with information about Uxie.

"I've actually been working with Ms.Eva lately. You remember that weird machine kingdom we found in Littleroot? We've been going through there lately, trying to find out what that place is. Been there a few times already, and it's a pretty strange place."

"And to be honest, I was hoping we could find out something about Azelf there, at least some kind of hint where it is. Uxie and Mesprit had to have popped up around there for a reason."

He shrugged. "No luck yet, though. Uxie just won't give me the answer, even though they keep pushing me to look further in there. Dunno if that push is even gonna tell me anything about where Azelf is, or Uxie just wants to explore."

Uxie was too preoccupied with the gummy worms to even acknowledge what he said.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 2:19:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Make sure you chew so you don't choke." Eris seems a little concerned at how quickly Uxie begins shoveling gummy worms into its mouth, but she's had more than enough practice with Mesprit to know how to help if anything goes wrong. That and the pink pixie seems to be watching closely in case her fellow guardian chokes.[break][break]

"Oh, have you been going into that place??" But her attention is quickly snatched by the prospects of an adventure to be shared, her eyes lighting up as she begins pulling out her notebook. "I've been exploring the Borders for some clues and all but... nothing much so far, which is probably a good sign! Anyways, what have you found there?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 23:06:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo has been unaware of Uxie's gluttonous act until Eris mentioned it, but that simply earned a tired sigh from him. "Uxie, don't choke after we tried so hard to find you."

Uxie simply waved him off, enjoying its gummy treats at its own pace. Without choking.

"The Borders?" He raised an eyebrow, trying to remember what rumors he heard about there. "That's where dead things are, right? Well, good that Azelf isn't there. Or at least no sign of it there."

Which meant he probably didn't need to go there himself, letting internally breathe a sigh of relief.

"Well, the whole place is like a big clockwork machine, and all the Pokemon we've found there are made of metal. No people, though."

At least, no living people. Plenty of human bones, though. He didn't plan to bring those up - this was supposed to be a fun meetup.

"Everything there seems to run on music too. We even found a music box that seems to mess around with the pace of everything, even the metal Pokemon."

There was a brief pause as he tried to think of something else to impress her, his thumb and index finger on his chin. They shot up as he remembered.

"Oh! We also found Volcanion! Like, the real one, not one of the robots there! It said it's there to try and find Soul Hearts so it can bring a certain Magearna back to life or something."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 23:38:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah... dead things and weirds seals." Along with many subtle hopes that she didn't think wanted to know of. "I'm gonna keep looking though, cos I think something bad is brewing there too."[break][break]

And she can probably just leave it at that, choosing to listen to Hideo's side of Hoenn and sketching out the things he describes with sheer imagination.[break][break]

"Pa was looking for Volcanion too!! And the Soul Heart... soul..." She inhales sharply as it hits her, pages rustling loud as she flips through her mother's journal. "That fairytale, the princess and the world turtle! That was about Magearna and Volcanion?" Her scribbles grow frantic as she begins to write down new notes.[break][break]

"Are you gonna help it?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 22:49:51 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded along with Eris's brief overview of The Border. "Well, seals are supposed to keep spirits under control. Though I gotta wonder what they're sealing away in a place that's already for the dead."

But back to his own journey; "I heard some people have a bone to pick with Volcanion," he said, "And yeah, it was talking about Soul Hearts while it was there."

As for if he would help? A grin erupted onto his face. "Wellllllllll…" He paused for a few seconds to build up the tension, to get her interest even further. "Maaaaaybe I already did help Volcanion out a bit. I didn't help it find any Soul Hearts, 'cause it already had some." Also, because he had no idea what they looked like - and he wasn't the best at finding stuff.

He reached into his pocket, taking out a Pokeball. "But I did help it find some Magearna. I helped it put the Soul Heart in them, and it seemed to work. But Volcanion seemed kinda disappointed, soooooooooo-"

The ball opened up, letting out the Magearna inside, the curious metallic fairy looking around its new environment.

"-Volcanion told us to keep them, so now this Magearna's with me!...though I don't think this is the Magearna the Volcanion was looking for in your story." If the story was about them.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 13:32:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well uhm... let's just say Yveltal wouldn't be too happy with what's going on in the Borders? The seals aren't exactly..." A lack of descriptors leaves a rather vague answer for to derive.[break][break]

Still, those little bits of concern won't stop her from sitting right up, her eyes widening in awe as she takes in the curious sight of the Magearna.[break][break]

"It's... so much prettier than I imagined." Many thoughts spring to mind, one even revolving around the possible study of the internal workings of this strange mechanical being, but none of them make it into actual words. In fact, the only way her endless curiosity can be conveyed is when Mesprit tunes in, her little Mimikyu tail twirling as the urge to find out gently prods at the minds of all those present.[break][break]

"Did Volcanion attack you or something? Pa told me it attacked them while they were building some sort of tower to space!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,443 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 15:19:35 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Well, that certainly caught Hideo's interest. "Well dang, if even Yveltal wouldn't like it, there must be some real bad stuff in there." Which, admittedly, did catch his interest - maybe he would check it out once he was done with the Mechanical Kingdom. And found out where Azelf was.

Eris would find that the Magearna was just as curious about her, as she was for it, the metallic fairy looking her over. "I do hear Magearna are pretty," Hideo said, "though I'm not really one to judge on that front. I do know it's a pretty curious Pokemon, almost like it hatched right out of an egg."

Whether or not Eris let it, the Magearna reached over towards the girl, poking her cheeks gently. Mesprit's curiosity was answered with a faint blush on the Magearna's cheeks, the Pokemon floating away slightly - though still looking over Eris.

"Volcanion actually didn't attack us. It did seem pretty unhappy to see humans, but when it saw I had Magearna with me, it had me help out with putting in the Soul Heart. Though it did make me leave when it wasn't happy with the result." It did sound similar to the Volcanion told him about - and it definitely got an appropriate reaction from her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
housewarming || c
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 1:27:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Just be careful if you ever go there. Spirits constantly want to possess you and all." She bites her tongue beyond that. Thanks to Mesprit, she can almost pick up on the faint threads of interest that swirls in his brain. And if it's true, she's certain that nothing will stop Hideo from making that journey out.[break][break]

"I just... I haven't found Ruby."[break][break]

She wants to know what happened that day. More than anything, she wishes to see her one last time, let her know that Amor is okay.[break][break]

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Empty assurances are assurances nonetheless, and she lets herself blindly believe in it as she meets the Magearna's curious gaze. Her cheeks are squished without resistance, her one good eye flicking to the fairy as she listens on.[break][break]

"I guess Volcanion's desperate enough to accept help from people." She hums, knitting her hands together. "Do you think you'll ever go back to find the real Magearna?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights