Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 2:15:44 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Resting his arms on the surface of his broad oak desk, Frank laced his fingers together. He embodied the quintessential businessman: crisp dress shirt, a storm blue tie, his suit jacket draped over the back of his chair. A genial smile graced his handsome face.[break][break]

The man seated across from him demanded no less than Frank's utmost professionalism, after all. It was not often a member of the esteemed Stone family arranged an appointment.[break][break]

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Stone," Frank said smoothly. They had already made introductions and shaken hands. "I can assure you that whatever your desire, Caffey Financial Group can help make it a reality."[break][break]

His smile widened and he reached for the phone on his desk, which had a speed-dial button for his secretary.[break][break]

"But first, would you like anything to drink? Coffee? Water?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Employment Act I

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 4:13:06 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Malcolm1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"A generous offer, Mr. Caffey," came Malcolm's easy reply. He leaned back into his seat with a relaxed nonchalance, his smile widening to mirror the man across from him. "I look forward to hearing more about your firm's capabilities."[break][break]

Eagerness and enthusiasm were boyish, childlike things. Despite his newer rise to power, Malcolm embodied neither in his neutral, pleasant tone.[break][break]

Although their difference showed in their dress. Malcolm's own loose shirt was not so crisp and well-fitted, a single button lazily and intentionally undone as his blazer was draped over his chair with breezy indifference; he appeared like a man who had been born flush with money, allowed to indulge in the luxury of comfort even in the trappings of professionalism.[break][break]

It was an artful deception. He'd lived the life of Malcolm Carver much longer than he'd lived the life of Malcolm Stone.[break][break]

"Water, thank you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]--accent:#4682B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 11:52:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank picked up the receiver of his desk phone and pressed the speed-dial button. His secretary picked up right away. "Bring in some water for Mr. Stone, please."[break][break]

The girl obliged, entering with a glass of refreshing ice water on a tray. A small saucer next to it bore thin lemon slices in case Malcolm wanted something sour to flavor his drink. She left the glass and saucer on the side table next to his chair, then disappeared back to her own desk.[break][break]

Frank leaned back in his chair. "As a financial advisory company, our interest is in making sure you're successful in your financial endeavors. If you want to buy and sell stocks, we'll watch the market for you and advise on the what and the when, based on what we believe is in your best interest. If you have a major financial project, we'll help you budget and allocate funds appropriately."[break][break]

It was the briefest explanation he could give to someone not as familiar with the industry as he was.[break][break]

"So, you can imagine our services are highly personalized. That's why I'd like to start off with learning more about you and what brings you to my office today."[break][break]

Frank discreetly picked up a pen and pulled a notepad closer. While he preferred to focus on his clients when meeting with them, he found it helpful to jot down the occasional note, especially ones of import.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 1:16:15 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

This was a pleasant change of pace. Being treated as an equal, rather than the unseen observer in the room, that was.[break][break]

"My sister spoke highly of your company's reputation," Malcolm agreed. The term was a little more endearing than what he'd personally assign to : the half-sister he was tied to by traitorous blood. Still, family was a bargaining chip, and he sought to play his as well as he could.[break][break]

It still mystified him, slightly, that she'd been willing to give him the position of Hoenn's regional director. Then again, she'd been clear in her desire for the company, and in that their interests aligned.[break][break]

"I'll be blunt, then. The goal for RotomTV is growth and profit. I'm sure this is unsurprising to you, as it is the goal of all companies."[break][break]

He leaned forward here, a faint smile visible as he picked up the glass of water to wet his lips.[break][break]

"The stocks I'm most interested in, however, are Devon Corp. Family is important to me, Mr. Caffey, and my father loved that company more than anything else."[break][break]

His bastard son included.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 18:57:04 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank raised an eyebrow at the revelation. His smile widened with intrigue. "Devon Corp. Of course. You've come to the right place, then, Mr. Stone. We'd be happy to assist you — not only with buying stock but with maximizing your profit off it."[break][break]

He paused to take a sip of his own drink, a coffee from the local Sawsbucks down the street.[break][break]

"Congratulations, by the way. I read the press release from RotomTV about your appointment as regional director. I'm excited to see what you do with RotomTV."[break][break]

After all, paying attention to the movers and shakers of the economic world, the megacorporations that owned government and public alike, was crucial for Frank's business. All sorts of incidents, from changes in leadership to an off-color joke in a commercial, could cause serious fluctuations in the stock market.[break][break]

In fact, if it hadn't been for Ana Stone's ringing endorsement of her half-brother, RotomTV's stock would have taken a hit. Somehow, investors had been convinced that Malcolm would bring RotomTV to new heights, actually boosting the price of the company's stock.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:28:42 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Thank you, Mr. Caffey," he replied with a neutral, pleasant demeanor. "I find change can be unsettling to many. It's gratifying to see it excites you, instead."[break][break]

Another sip of water kept his words flowing, easy and nonchalant.[break][break]

"I'm curious. Is there anything in particular about the company that draws your attention?"[break][break]

An eyebrow lifted.[break][break]

"On a personal level, I mean."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
282 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 23:59:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Malcolm's question was not uncommon, yet Frank knew it was not merely idle curiosity. His answer would have to curry more of his client's favor, but not in a way that was obvious or sycophantic.[break][break]

So Frank took another sip of coffee first, as if the question merely had been idle curiosity.[break][break]

"On a personal level? I've always admired the policies of Devon Corp and your siblings' sensibilities. I'm not sure the new management is what it needs in this difficult, economic time."[break][break]

The new management being Silph Co., of course. The rivalry between Silph and Stone was well known, even — or especially — in the financial sector. For one to fall on its knees before the other spoke tremendously of 's capabilities.[break][break]

But Frank broke out into a smile. "Thankfully, it's unlikely that RotomTV will face the same fate."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 3:01:25 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Then this will be a successful arrangement, I think. How gratifying."[break][break]

He reclined with a cat-like leisure, appearing pleased at the answer given. For what precise reason, he didn't vocalize aloud. His ice-blue eyes, however, reflected that satisfaction well enough for him.[break][break]

Discussing business was a tedious matter, but appointments like this one were necessary evils. A building of an alliance, so to speak, brick by brick.[break][break]

Anyone could say the right thing, however. How reliable would be in the building of that foundation remained to be seen.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Budapest Gambit [M]
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 17:32:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: